Calico Ch. 03: Reaming Her Plumbing

Story Info
Calico plays with the plumber, gettin more than she planned.
2k words
4.36
3.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calico Gets Her Pipes Reamed

She was named Callie when she was born, but as her baby blonde hair grew out and was replaced by tri-color blonde, brunette, and red, her grandfather took to calling her Calico, and it stuck. Now, at 26, Calico kept her namesake hair cropped short in the back and around her ears, but long and full, on top.

+ - + - + - + - + -

The quiet knock on Calico's bedroom door woke her before Granny-Aunt opened it, saying, "The plumber is here. Tall and quite good looking. Thought you might want to know before deciding if you're going to put any clothes on over that horny cunt of yours, slut."

She winked and left, closing the door behind her.

Calico rolled over and groaned. The drain in Granny-Aunt's en suite bathroom had been clogged for three days. The regular plumber had been putting her off, but evidently finally decided to show up.

Calico laid back, letting her hands snuggle under the warm blankets; one finding a nipple the other spreading and caressing her pussy. Mike, the plumber was one of her favorite fuck buddies.

African-American and some 5 feet 8 inches tall, the memory of his bright eyes and wide smile warmed her breasts. And when she recalled watching that smile disappearing between her legs, her fingers moved faster on her clit.

She often masturbated while reminiscing about the many times she gave herself to him; his fingers in her pussy as he sucked her clit, or the taste of his cum sliding down her throat, or whenever he penetrated her hungry cunt, pumping hard and deep, his sweaty chest sliding over her small, sensitive nipples.

Calico's well-practiced fingers and erotic memories drove her to a quick, intense, orgasm. She smiled, deciding Granny-Aunt was right. Underwear certainly wasn't necessary. She wasn't going to waste any time with foreplay or seduction. Pulling on a "Dangerous Girls" t-shirt and scooping a last finger full of cum from her cunt to her mouth, Calico strolled toward Granny-Aunt's bedroom.

As she entered, she quickly noticed Granny-Aunt had activated the two bedroom cameras she used to record her sexual exploits to sell on the internet; one on top of the dresser, pointing toward the bathroom, and one over the bathroom door angled toward the bed. Calico felt her pussy tighten. This was going to be fun.

She saw the thick denim-covered legs angling from the bathroom door, Mike obviously on his back with his head under the sink.

She stood, straddling his legs, lifting the t-shirt and spreading the lips of her pussy with her fingers.

"Hey there, good looking. Bring that talented mouth to my cunt and drive me wild!"

The plumber slid from under the sink. It was not Mike. It was a woman, broad shouldered, blonde hair wrapped in a dew rag, with a big bust, and solid hips. "Well, ok, hon. If you say so."

Before Calico could react, the plumber grabbed her calves with strong hands yanking her forward, pressing the smaller woman's clit onto her tits.

"Were you expecting someone else, Little One, and are you still offering?"

The way she called Calico "Little One" made her feel tiny and protected. Warm droplets fell from her pussy onto the plumber's shirt.

"I'm called Calico."

Again, she spread the lips of her pussy, opening the moist pink flesh to the plumber's gaze.

"I'm Adrian," she said in a gentle voice that seemed contrary to her brash behavior. "And I am going to love eating your pussy."

Adrian pulled Calico forward as she slid herself down. Her eyes sparked with excitement, looking up from under Calico's labia.

Calico squealed when Adrian's tongue plunged into her exposed cunt. She rocked back, pushing her clit onto the other woman's mouth.

Adrian's long fingers gripped Calico's ass, spreading her cheeks and pulling her tighter. Calico leaned back, exposing her clit while groping behind her for the large tits.

Adrian pushed against her butt, easily lifting Calico off of her.

"This is silly when there is a perfectly good bed right here. The old lady won't mind, will she, if I have my lesbo-way with you, Little One?"

Calico yelped as Adrian literally tossed her on the bed. "Who the fuck cares if she minds. I'm so horny. Take me, gorgeous woman. Any way you want!"

"Remember you said that, Little One." Calico could only stare as Adrian first removed her boots, then peeled out of her work shirt and pants. She smiled, noting the plumber's underwear was utilitarian, but still sexy. The bra was large white cotton cups, with extra wiring to hold the big breasts in place. A tiny lavender flower was embroidered between the jugs. When Adrian pulled her arms from the straps and turned it around, Calico saw the back strap was wide, with no less than three sets of clips, which the big woman quickly unhooked before stretching her arms over her head, freeing the huge tits and raising them proudly. Calico stared at the wide areola, deep pink and already pushing out nipples bigger around than any of her fingers. She knew that if her boobs were that beautiful, she would never stop playing with them.

Adrian noted her reaction, lifting one in each hand. "Quite a meal, eh, Little One?"

Calico rubbed her fingers across her own, nearly flat breast, pinching the sensitive nipples and gasping.

Adrian walked next to the bed, the large white cotton panties clinging to her ample butt and bulging from the pubic hair underneath. She reached out her hands and Calico took them. Pulling her closer, she hooked the smaller woman's fingers on the waist band.

"Down," was all she said.

Calico didn't know if she meant the underpants or her, so she delighted in opting for both.

Rolling onto her back, Calico hung her head over the side of the bed. Her nose nestled in the crotch, she took a deep breath, inhaling the luscious combined smell of urine, sweat, and cunt.

"Aw, good girl," Calico fought with herself to not rub her own pussy. Being content for the moment with squeezing her clit between her thighs, she pulled the cotton away from Adrian's body and over her wide hips.

When the underwear was below her crotch, Calico scooted forward, kissing the thick lips, her tongue probing for Adrian's clit.

Adrian shifted her knees, making the pants drop loose. Her legs free, she climbed onto the bed, crawling up Calico's body. Feeling like she was being wrapped in a warm blanket of flesh, Calico shivered as the large nipples dragged across her small ones.

A moment later, she felt Adrian's tongue on her pussy and she resumed nuzzling under the blonde pubic hairs. It didn't take long to find her clit. Half the size of Calico's thumb, it jutted toward her face like a small cock, engorged and insisting to be sucked.

"Oh fuck," Calico sighed as she sealed her mouth around the thick, hot clit. She sucked hard, pulling it into her mouth as her fingers reached for Adrian's pussy.

"Ow. Careful, Little One." Calico paused, wondering what there was to be careful about. Adrian was pumping three fingers inside of her, coaxing her toward a quick climax. Then Calico noticed it.

As big as everything was about Adrian; her shoulders, her tits, her waist, and hips, even her clitoris was huge.

But the opening to her pussy was small. Tight. Barely visible surround by tissues red and swollen by de.sire

Calico sucked on her pinkie finger, pressing it carefully. The flower opened partially, then shrank back as if afraid of intruders. "Aw, tiny pussy. I see. How about we pretend this is butt sex and we go really slow until you're ready, huh?"

Adrian groaned, answering for her pussy, "Yes, perfect. But first," she attacked Calico's cunt, driving three fingers in and out while dragging the poor girl's clit across her teeth!

"FUCK YES!" Calico shouted, heaving her pussy into Adrian's face.

"Cum for me, Little One, then we'll explore butt sex together."

"GOD FUCK ME YES!" Calico screamed as the climax hit her. She felt her cum pour from her, and Adrian's tongue and fingers gathering it up.

As she calmed down, Adrian wiggled over her. She leaned up to lick her clit once again, then moved her tongue to the small pussy. She pushed the tip inside and Adrian grunted. Calico paused, then pushed harder. As the top of her tongue eased in, Calico felt the top of Adrian's tongue pressing against her anus, then an incredible feeling of warm liquid pouring over her.

"Is that my cum from your mouth?"

"Mm hm," Adrian hummed, pressing the tip of her tongue into Calico's tight sphincter.

"That's so hot," Calico licked her pinkie finger again and pressed it to the moist vaginal opening.

Adrian pushed two fingers into Calico's soaked pussy, spreading the cum around her tongue in her ass. She lubed her pinkie to push inside. The sphincter burned as it stretched.

"Adrian, darling, I've never done butt-stuff."

"I can tell," she pushed the pinkie deeper and Calico felt her muscles relax. Adrian turned her hand, rotating the finger inside.

Calico turned her hand, rotating the finger in Adrian's cunt.

"Now you're catching on, Little One." Leaving the one finger in Calico's ass, she reached back into her cunt, lubricating two more fingers. She slowly pressed those into Calico's rectum.

"Aw fuck Adrian, yessss."

Calico slid her finger out of Adrian's pussy. It was covered in her cunt juice. She smeared it around the opening, dragging two more fingers through the slick liquid. She sucked the huge clit as all three fingers forced their way into the tightly stretched orifice.

"Wait, Little One, wait," Adrian's body was quivering and Calico realized the big woman was weeping quietly. "I was going to butt fuck you, make you push through the pain and tears as my fingers took you someplace new."

Calico pushed her ass back on Adrian's three fingers. "Let's do it."

She started shoving her fingers into Adrian's cunt, sucking her clit as the big woman screamed, forcing her fingers into Calico's virgin ass.

"Let's try four fingers."

"FOUR?!" Adrian squealed.

Calico squeezed the four fingers of her fluid-covered hand into a pointed wedge, driving them into Adrian's cunt. "FUCK ME CALICO! I've never had anything that big in my pussy. Take me lover!"

"No. You started this, slut! You take ME!" Calico humped the almost masculine hand with hard, jerking thrusts, revealing in the new sensations of pain and pleasure. She knew it would not be the last time with Adrian. This felt too damn good!

She felt Adrian shift her arm, then the hand went back into her ass. Calico realized there were five fingers, forcing the large knuckles through her screaming sphincter. "FUCK IT HURTS! NO, DON'T STOP. FIST MY ASSHOLE YOU NASTY BITCH!"

Calico added the thumb to her fingers shoving her fist into the soaking wet tunnel. It had become much easier to pump in and out, fucking Adrian's once-tiny pussy with her entire fucking hand!

"OH CALICO I'M GOING TO CUM FUCK ME FIST ME I LOVE YOU...."

Her words soared from her soul.

Calico humped back on her fist several more times before her own climax overtook her, shockwaves ripping from her ass, through her clit, and up her abdomen to vibrate through her nipples.

She collapsed into Adrian's strong arms. "I love you, too, my Big Girl."

As they lay cooing and stroking, Calico explained about the video cameras and her website. When Adrian seemed hesitant to give permission, Calico said, "That's ok, my new-found love. I will happily keep fucking you, even if it's just for you and me."

"And me!" Granny-aunt shouted for the TV room.

Calico rolled her eyes. "And Granny-aunt. But truthfully, I don't have to upload it. The lesbian community will have to look elsewhere for their secret thrills."

Adrian smirked at her. "You know your hazel eyes get greener when you go into sales mode." She kissed Calico for the first time, but they both knew it would not be the last.