Mommy's Boyfriend

Story Info
A shy daughter watches, and likes what she sees, then...
9.9k words
4.61
31.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
557 Followers

Hi. My name's Tessa. I just turned eighteen last April, and I have a problem. I'm supposed to start college next month but I don't want to go. If you're thinking the reason is because of a guy, well you guessed right. But what you might not have guessed is who the guy is. His name is Joey. He's thirty-five, and he's my mother's boyfriend.

The thing about Joey is...well...I'll just come right out and say it. I'm totally obsessed with his cock! I think about it all the time. ALL the time! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen; the absolute greatest thing I've ever felt, the most fun toy I've ever played with, and the best thing I've ever had in my mouth!

So I think you can see already that there are some complications to my situation. If I'm going to tell you about it, I suppose I should start at the beginning.

It all started about 18 years ago—No really! It kind of did, because, you see, my mom, Tina, was only sixteen when she had me. It was rape, basically. She and her friend thought they'd be adventurous and sneak into a frat party on campus in the college town she grew up in. Basically, she passed out drunk and woke up pregnant. She never knew who my father was.

Her parents wanted her to get an abortion, but they'd also sent her to Catholic schools so Mom didn't believe in abortion. She wanted to have me. So basically, they kicked her out, and that kind of soured their relationship. I've met them a couple of times but I don't have a relationship with them either. It's always been just Mom and me. We're really close. In a lot of ways she's my hero. She's sacrificed a lot for me. We've been through a lot together.

In a lot of ways we're more like sisters than the typical mother and daughter. Of course Mom loves it when people ask if we are sisters. Mom's only thirty-four. She still looks great. We both have shoulder length blonde hair and the same basic build, except at 5'7" I'm about an inch taller. I should have said we have the same build naturally. We're both kind of flat-chested, but with a great ass. Or at least Mom was flat-chested, until she got her fake boobs.

Of course since she was starting out as a single mother without even a high school diploma, we had no money. Mom worked waitress jobs, got her GED, and eventually put herself through community college to become a med tech at the hospital. It wasn't until a couple years ago that she finally paid off her loans, and then she felt it was time to treat herself. She'd always been self-conscious about her lack of tits. A couple tactless guys had even told her if she had bigger tits she'd be a real knockout. So last year, at thirty-three, and still in her prime, she finally got the body she'd always wanted.

Guys are so shallow. Mom was cute. She'd always gotten attention from guys. But I gotta say, those new tits really kicked it up a notch! Of course, Mom wasn't exactly hiding 'em either. She bought a whole new wardrobe of low-neckline dresses and tops to show off her new hot bod. In fact, she was wearing one of those new tops the day she met Joey. He was a new mechanic at the shop where she took our car, and she made sure she caught his eye. They chatted. She let on that she was single. He asked her out, and they hit it off.

Mom hadn't really dated much while I was growing up. As a single mother putting herself through school and working full time, mostly she was too tired to put a lot of effort into getting out there. In fact, in the about fifteen years I could remember, there'd only been two "special friends" who stayed over, and neither of those relationships had lasted more than a few months.

But there was something special about Joey. Mom fell hard for him right away. And I guess we share similar tastes in men too, because I wasn't far behind her (although I kept that to myself). Joey was funny. He treated her right, and he just oozed sex appeal, at least for us. I'm not sure how to say it other than to say he was just all MAN. He was good-looking, but not too pretty, tall, but not too tall, strong, but with real muscles he used at work, not just something for show built at the gym.

For Mom, the timing was right too. I was getting ready to head off to college. She was finally secure in her career and her finances and feeling good about herself. If I was preparing for my future, she was ready to get on with hers too.

"Tessa," she said to me over breakfast one morning, "Joey and I have been going out for a couple weeks now and I really like him."

"That's cool, Mom, I really like him too."

"No, I mean I REALLY like him. You're eighteen now and you know you're not just my daughter, you're my closest friend. So I'm just gonna give it to you straight, OK?"

"Of course, Mom."

"I want to have sex with him."

"Cool. He seems great." I had figured this was coming. "That's what people do."

"So...are you OK if I bring him over here, or would you rather we go over to his place?"

"This is your apartment, Mom. Whatever you want is fine by me." I was playing it cool, at least somewhat. I sincerely didn't want to get in the way of her new relationship, or her starting her new life, but secretly, I was kind of hoping they'd just do it over at his place, so I wouldn't have to deal with it. But that also made me feel a little bit like a hypocrite.

Prom had come just three weeks after my eighteenth birthday, and she totally knew I had given up my virginity to my date, Greg. She helped me get on the pill to make extra sure I was safe, even though she also made me promise to use condoms, and she'd also even volunteered to clear out of the apartment for the night if we needed a place. We'd even talked about what it was like after. Like I said, sometimes it was more like she was my best friend than my mom. She even knew I wasn't in love with Greg. Mostly I just really wanted to get it over with and not have to go to college as a virgin. She didn't agree with my decision, but she respected it, and totally gave me my space to make it.

So you see, I kind of had to play it cool with her and Joey. What I didn't know was that Joey had his brother staying with him, and although he was alright, it made it so Mom felt more comfortable at home. So that's how it started that I had to listen to Mom and Joey fuck.

That first time, they were fairly quiet. Plus they played the stereo, and Mom actually bought me earplugs. We live in a two-bedroom apartment, and my bedroom and hers share a wall. Actually, the beds are up against the same wall. Back when neither of us had a boyfriend, which was basically my whole life since I was twelve, it wasn't an issue.

That first night Joey stayed over, I stayed in my room until after he left the next morning. Then I lied to mom and told her I didn't hear a thing, what with the earplugs, and the music and all, and taking the melatonin to help me sleep. In truth, I'd heard and felt their bed knocking against the wall. I'd heard his deep voice and her little high pitched yelps. But overall, it wasn't too bad. The earplugs definitely helped.

But Joey started staying over a lot more often, three or four times a week. They started getting a little less cautious, and I started leaving my earplugs out, leaving my headphones off. I stopped using my melatonin. I started actively listening to them, and playing with myself while I listened. Mom and Joey were clearly having a VERY good time. It was fucking HOT, is what it was.

They'd start off easy. You could tell their voices had a flirty tone. They teased. There were times I'd mostly only hear Mom's voice, moaning and saying things like, "Oh, baby...so good. Baby that's so good." Then the pace would pick up and maybe she'd let out a couple of "Oh My Gods!" or something like that. That's when I figured Joey was probably going down on her.

Or I'd hear Joey's low rumble, "That's it, baby!...you're so beautiful...suck it like that!" It was pretty easy to picture what was happening in my head. And the picture was, to be honest, not bad. I was really attracted to Joey. He had a great twinkle in his eye and his voice and smile were so sexy! I didn't picture Mom as much. That was kind of too weird, but she was a beautiful woman. I was sure that if there'd been a camera in there, they would have made a pretty hot porno.

After the preliminaries, they'd get to banging. Just from the different sounds the bed made I got to where I thought I knew whether they were doing it missionary, or doggy, or cowgirl. It sounded like doggy tended to make mom cum the hardest. She liked to ask him to go harder. Over and over I heard her say, "it's so big." While I listened, in my mind I'd imagine him working up a sweat as he plowed into me instead of her, stretching me with his huge cock. I'd furiously strum my clit to try and cum before they did, just to be sure they couldn't hear me, and then know they had a "silent partner" on the other side of the wall.

Things went on like that for a couple of months. I got really good at getting myself off quietly. They both always looked so happy the next morning. I thought again about all the guys I knew, trying to think if there were any who could help me out so I wouldn't have to only help myself, but every time I even tried to think of one, pretty soon in my head he just turned into Joey. Joey was the only guy I wanted to fuck!

But Joey was Mom's, so Joey was off limits. He'd take showers over at our apartment sometimes in the morning, and I thought about trying to conjure up an excuse to walk in on him, and at least get a peek at the cock that was "so big" and gave Mom so much pleasure. But I could never come up with an excuse that worked well enough. Mom was always there.

One time I was in the bathroom when Joey walked in wearing only his tight boxer briefs. We had both gotten up in the middle of the night to pee. We tended to leave the bathroom light on as a night light, so he didn't think anything of it when he saw the light was on in there, and I'd only slightly closed the door, not latched it. I was on the toilet, so nothing was really visible for him when he walked in on me, but I could see a pretty good bulge in his shorts. I'm sure he wasn't hard though, just stretching out the fabric nicely.

Joey took to calling me "kiddo." It was cute. I mostly didn't mind. But sometimes I resented it a little, feeling like he was reminding me that I was too young for him. Then I wondered if maybe he was doing that partly to remind himself, or to convince himself that I was too young for him.

Yes, there were times I caught Joey looking at me. Mostly at my ass. Like I said, Mom and I had the same ass, basically, but not only was mine sixteen years younger, I also had recently been running the 400M hurdles on the track team. Mom did yoga, but my ass was a little more shapely, a little firmer. And when Joey was around especially, I confess I liked to dress to show it off.

But other than the occasional look, sometimes to my frustration, Joey was a good boy. He didn't make any moves on me. And although I was fantasizing about him basically every night, I didn't make any moves on him either. I was counting the days until I would leave for college. There were 10,000 guys at that college, I figured, and all I needed was one. Surely I ought to be able to find somebody there who could fuck me good enough to make me forget about Joey.

So that was my thinking. I did tell Mom that I also wanted a boob job, since hers had helped her to land Joey, and that I didn't want to wait another fifteen years, if possible. Kind of to my surprise, she didn't even try to fight me on it. She just said "let's pay for college first, and then I will try to help you save for new tits." I didn't want to wait that long. I wanted tits while I was still young enough to make best use of them! She laughed when I told her that. I did understand how her plan at least seemed more "practical."

Then, about three weeks ago, everything changed.

It was Saturday night, and Mom and Joey were out for a big night on the town. I was stuck around the apartment, trying to decide what clothes I wanted to pack for college, and see if there was anything I needed to buy. I thought I'd do a little shopping in Mom's closet. She and I shared a lot of things, but when it came to her clothes, she was kind of finicky. She didn't like me borrowing things of hers without asking. In fact, it really pissed her off when I did this.

But since her boob job, I figured, a lot of those old tops wouldn't even fit her anymore. It was silly of her to hang onto them. I thought for sure she shouldn't mind, so I went into her room and started looking. I was looking in her closet when I heard the key turning in the front door. "Shit!" I thought. "They're back early!"

I didn't want Mom to catch me going through her closet. I wanted to avoid pissing her off, and maybe ruining her night or making a scene. But on the other hand, the way the apartment was laid out, I didn't think I had time to get back to my room without her seeing me. From the front door, you could see that little hallway at the back of the apartment where there were the doors to both bedrooms and the bathroom. I had no time to really think and I only thought of one choice: hide!

I stepped back into the closet, and pulled the doors closed in front of me. These apartments were old, and the closets were big. Back in the day, I guess the fashion was these big, folding, accordion-style doors, with louvers on them. Each door had these horizontal slats, kind of like shutters, but they're permanently half open. You can't move them. From inside the closet, it was dark in there, so you can't see in, but the light was on in the room, so I could see out.

I just barely had time to hide myself in the closet before I could hear that somebody had come in. Nobody called out to me, and I didn't hear anyone talking to each other. "Great!" I thought. "That means it's just Mom. Joey's gone home. I'll just stay in here until she goes into the bathroom, then I'll sneak out and back to my room." I was pretty sure I'd left the light in my room off, so she'd think I'd gone to sleep.

I heard her rustle around the kitchen a bit, and then she walked back into the bedroom and kicked off her shoes. Just then I heard a soft knock at the front door. She walked back to open it.

"Sorry. Had to park around the corner." It was Joey's voice.

"That's OK. Looks like Tessa's asleep. Her light's off. She left the light in my room on though. Or maybe I did. I dunno."

"Asleep before midnight on a Saturday? I bet that stops as soon as she gets to college!" Joey laughed.

I heard my Mom laugh too. It irritated me a little. OK yeah. So I'm lame. I only hope I'll soon be having fun on Saturday nights!

"Tessa asleep means the coast is clear." There was insinuation in Joey's voice.

"What did you have in mind?" Mom matched his tone, sounding like whatever it was, she was up for it.

"In case you didn't notice, I've been staring at your tits all night."

"Oh I noticed. What do you plan to do about it?"

"I was thinking about throwing you down on the bed and sliding my dick in between them."

"Mmmm! That could be fun."

That's when it hit me that I'd gotten myself into a little bit of a sticky situation. I couldn't pop out of the closet and declare myself now. Mom would be doubly pissed. Pissed that I was looking in her closet, and then also pissed that I was hiding. But if I didn't pop out, then I was trapped, and that might very well lead to my being right there in the closet while they fucked and did who knows what for the next hour, maybe longer (sometimes they could keep it going for two hours or more!). Shit!

I knew I should pop out and declare myself. I knew that was the right thing to do. But I was afraid of how pissed off she'd be, and I still thought maybe...maybe somehow they'll both go into the bathroom or kitchen or something that would give me an opportunity to escape.

But that's not how it worked out. They took turns in the bathroom. Mom went in first while Joey stripped down to his boxer briefs. They were already bulging out in front, hiding what clearly was a developing hard-on. I felt a tingle in my pussy as I realized if I just stayed quiet in my place in the closet, soon I would probably see the big cock I'd heard Mom moaning over so many times.

The underwear was tight on Joey's cute little butt too. I just loved his body! His chest and legs were strong. His shoulders were broad. You could tell if he wasn't so busy working, he had the frame to be a body-builder. He was in good shape even if he wasn't cut like a body-builder. It was a working man's body and it turned me on way more than any of those boys I went to school with, even the jocks. He had a great, thick head of curly hair, too. That body just screamed, "man!" and my pussy heard it loud and clear.

Mom came out of the bathroom and saw the bulge in his shorts. "Looks like somebody's ready to play!"

"Damn, Tina! You know all I have to do is look at you and I'm always ready." Joey came over to grab her around the waist and kiss her just outside the bathroom door.

"Don't come out too quick. I've got something new to show you." She patted his ass as she broke it off and he went into the bathroom.

Mom then turned on a couple of lamps in the room and turned off the overhead light. It was better mood lighting, but I could still see surprisingly well. I saw Mom strip down naked. I know people say we have the same ass, but I thought again how much I hoped I could still have it when I'm 34, like her, and have already had a kid. But I also know she worked at it. She had a nice flat stomach too, and those tits were simply gorgeous. My God I want tits like that so bad! I can't wait to get 'em. If I had tits like that I could make so much bank on OnlyFans I wouldn't even have to go to college!

Mom went in her dresser drawer and pulled out a piece of red lingerie. When she put it on I could see it had red lace thong-like panties connecting to a small front piece over her stomach, with straps about two inches wide that went up over her tits and around her neck. She had all kinds of boob bulging out on either side of the straps of course, and her nipples were clearly visible through the lacy patterning on the straps. Her blonde hair fell around her shoulders in a tousled shag. Holy Fuck she looked hot!

Joey came back in from the bathroom.

"Hey baby!" she purred at him as she slowly walked toward him from where she'd been checking her look in the mirror. He walked toward her.

"Ay yi yi!" Joey's eyes were practically bulging out of his head and his mouth dropped open in what I'm sure was exactly the panting male reaction she'd been hoping for. Even without the extra stimulation, Joey was great about that. He just always made any woman he was with feel like she was the most special, only woman in the world. I'd seen him do it with Mom practically every day. On those few occasions when we were alone, just him and me, he made me feel that way too, and it wasn't even in a pervy way. It was more like I'm a woman, he's a man, and he just loves and appreciates everything about me for being a woman. I bet he made women customers at the auto shop feel that way too. That charm that women love, he just has it!

He had something else women love too, and I could see it growing again in his shorts as they met at the foot of the bed, about three feet right in front of me! Joey grabbed Mom's face in both of his strong hands and pulled it up to bring her in for a deep, wet kiss. I could see Mom just melt into him. God I wanted to know what that felt like!

I could hear them smacking and starting to breathe hard. I could see the bulge in his shorts pressing against her belly. Then Joey brought his hand down to graze her chin more tenderly as they kissed some more. His hands then traveled down to trace her collarbone and over to her shoulders, and then down her arms until he pulled her toward him as he bent over and buried his face in-between her tits.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
557 Followers