California Dreamin' Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music began to swell and more voices joined. The entire crowd began to sway in time with the synthesized arpeggios as the nonsensical lyrics continued. I looked around and had the hilarious thought that I'd probably never see this many smiling emo people ever again.

The volume bumped a level as the chorus neared and I felt everything inside me swell. Along with hundreds of others, we joined in and sang a the top of our lungs.

— I'd like to make myself belieeeeve
— that planet Eaaarth turns, slowwwww-lyy
— It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
— 'Cause everything is never as it seems

I could somehow hear my own voice, and it sounded better than I'd ever remembered in the shower. The lights intensified and the DJ had raised his hands. The entire crowd mimicked for the second before he completely cut the lights for a beat. A quarter second later, they blazed to life, painting the floor with the entire rainbow in every direction.

Even the people on the periphery had joined in, our collective voices now even louder.

— I'd like to make myself belieeeeve
— that planet Eaaarth turns slowwwww-lyy
— It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
— Because my dreams are bursting at the seeeeams

The last few bars of the song played, the etherial notes controlling the movement and pattern of the lights, which eventually winked out. The crowd cheered as the standard sweeping spots came back and the house music resumed.

"Ohmigod Quinn, this is so much fun!" I hugged her to me and tried to decide if I wanted to do that forever, or dance forever. Either would work.

She giggled. "Oh boy, you're having a good time alright. You know what, maybe just one drink wouldn't hurt..."

She ducked away and came back a few minutes later with two very tall cups, some vaguely-amber colored drink inside.

"Long island iced teas," she said as we made our way to the table. "If you're only gonna have one, this is the one."

We sipped at our drinks and people watched. After a few minutes I realized I was telling Quinn about every amusing or entertaining thing I saw, each person's outfit I thought was just amazing. She played along and just let me rattle on until I downed my drink. She followed suit and we made our way back to the floor.

The energy in the club was absolutely electric. I had no idea how to dance, but somehow everyone there just hopped and bounced and shook whatever they had. The light show and music were amazing. A lot were remixes of songs I'd heard, or instrumental dance music that just whipped everyone into a frenzy as the bass pumped.

After a handful of songs, I flashed on the fact that the DJ had practically just started my running playlist. Every song had energy behind it, a drive to go, and go, and go...

— I saw her face from across the room
— Eyes looking at me, looking at you like
— Hey, cherry blossom, yeah, yeah, what's your problem?
— I don't want your leather jacket, I just wanna taste your Chapstick
— Hey sharpshooter, what, what are we doing?

We ran back to the table and downed the rest of the water. It's so hot in here! I could feel the sweat dripping inside my shirt. I tried to find Quinn, but she wasn't at the table. Where is she? She appeared a moment later with two more water bottles. We chugged and drank, then drank some more.

The next song cut in and Quinn squealed. I knew the lyrics and began to sing as she pulled me back to the dance floor. I didn't break eye contact with her as we jumped in unison. She truly looked happier than I'd ever seen.

— 'Cause these dancing feet don't cry to the rhythm they cry for you
— And every Saturday night that you ain't here my tears are blue
— And these blinding lights they shine so bright like we're on the moon
— But I don't wanna dance another beat, no, unless it's with you...

The song began to fade out and she bear hugged me. "Oh god, Jack, thank you so much for coming with me! Whew, I didn't know how much I needed this. I'm so hot though, you wanna get outta here?"

I grinned and leaned into her. This kiss lasted longer than I could comprehend, which in this state might have only been a couple of seconds, but it was a couple seconds of magic. I only realized the song had changed when I pulled away and opened my eyes.

A single base note held, vibrating my chest. A sharp piano played a repeating pattern...

— I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright
— Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life
— And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride
— Baby, don't you know I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

A few scattered cheers circled the room. The DJ cut the vocals and grabbed a mic.

"Hey, party peopoooole!"

I let go of Quinn and cheered with the growing throng.

He waited for the noise to just trickle off.

"You all ready to make some noooise? Cause we gettin' ready to tear the roof off this bitch!"

Cheers and yells roiled through the dance floor as the vocals came back. The opening lines of the song repeated, as the remixed drums began to double their tempo after each bar. The DJ kept one hand on his controls, and raised the other like a conductor. In a span of seconds he had the crowd jumping in time with his tiny finger raises.

The drum line had nearly fused into a continuous noise and he dramatically lowered his hand. Like every other person, I crouched. The DJ's hand rocketed upwards, carrying all of us with it into the air. The entire room seemed poised, overinflated... hardly anyone was touching the ground.

With honed precision, hundreds of feet hit the dance floor and the same split second the subwoofers cranked out a single, powerful bass drum hit. The whole structure of the club shook and reverberated as maybe two seconds of silence in the song gave us an eternity. Dust from the rafters began to flutter into the beams of light, and a single liquor bottle at the bar fell and broke against the concrete.

The bass line dropped and the club erupted.

A few seconds passed where I couldn't hear the music over the sound of voices. A tiny part of me was scared for some kind of riot, something bad about to happen. I glanced around, still hopping in rhythm with Quinn next to me, and saw every face lit up with pure joy, release.

She smiled and tried to wipe a bead of sweat from my forehead.

"Come on, I gotta get air!" I panted. I took her hand and wound through the dense crowd back to our table. We grabbed our bottles and I began to jog, weaving as best I could toward the exit, Quinn still in tow.

We stumbled out onto the sidewalk. The cool breeze was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. We stopped and slumped with our hands on our knees, panting and giggling in equal measure. I finally managed to catch my breath and stood, then downed the last of my water. I could feel my racing pulse starting to drop. We leaned against the side of the building and cooled off. The vibrations from inside pulsed against our backs.

"Wow, I get it now!" I said a moment later. "Dancing, why people do this..."

"Duh..." she flashed me a sideways smile. "You had a little pharmaceutical help, but yeah, it's pretty awesome, right?"

We started walking toward home. The long island I'd had was already wearing off, but I could tell the E was still making its presence known. I gripped Quinn's hand as we strolled, despite my palms sweating profusely. Every block or so, we'd stop and drink, then kiss. I felt so grateful to her for today, for sharing this with me.

"Aren't you a happy boy tonight," she offered.

"I guess I haven't had that much fun in a long time, maybe ever."

"Well that's only a little sad, but I'm happy for you. A half-dose wouldn't get you best fuckin' night of my life or anything. Most of that was just you."

I stopped and kissed her again, not a peck, but for real. "This was supposed to be celebrating you. I hope you're feelin alright." We giggled and kissed again.

"Thanks Jack. Yes, best day in a long, long time. And I'm still amazed at this," she added, running a finger down my mesh-covered torso. "You turned into such a yummy boy of the night..." She palmed my pec through the fabric and squeezed.

The look on her face shifted my gears.

"We should get home," I said, raising an eyebrow. She nodded.

Our tempo increased and I could hear our boots echo off the pavement. We made a few turns I wasn't quite paying attention to, but our line of houses eventually came into view. We rushed inside and I pushed Quinn against the wall in the entry. It felt like a movie where the characters are so randy that they can barely wait to get out of view and just surrender to their obviously overstimulated hormones.

I kissed her roughly and explored her back and ass with my hands. Adorable little noises escaped her lips as I kissed down her neck, then over to an ear. Her breasts pressed into my chest and I felt my erection at painful full mast down my pant leg. If it wasn't for the oppressive heat, I might have exploded right there.

"I gotta cool off," I panted.

"Me too."

"Shower?"

"Balcony?"

"Good idea," I said, grabbing her hand. We climbed the two flights of stairs. As I strolled through the living room, I began to strip. Stumbling through the laces on my boots, then pants. The mesh shirt came off in an almost-dripping, sweaty ball. The erection tenting my fitted trunks was quickly obscured in the outside darkness. I watched in lust and awe as Quinn followed me, down to her underwear as well. Even the way she walked was fueling my fire.

"Oh, yes..." she sighed, "that's better."

In the dim light, I thought I could see tiny wisps of steam rising off our bodies. She leaned against the railing and stared out into the night. The curve of her ass as she bent at the waist, the high arch of her panties over her hips... my eyes drank it all in.

I took a few deep breaths and relished the cooling effect of the chilly outside air. A few minutes passed and I could hear only our breathing over the din of cars below. Our rhythm had returned to something close to normal, and I'd finally stopped sweating. I wedged myself between her and the railing and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I couldn't decide if I needed to say something, or just do what I was longing for, so I did that instead.

Our lips and bodies pressed together simultaneously. Clammy skin stuck together and tongues intertwined and traded places in each others mouths. I could feel my cock poking into her thigh and stomach, but she didn't seem to mind.

Quinn had her arms under mine and on my back. They wandered both up and down, I could feel one gently rubbing my neck, the other nearing the waistband of my underwear.

"Jack," she panted after we'd made out for a few minutes, "this feel like it's going somewhere."

"Uh huh," I said between kisses. I felt my skin finally getting goosebumps. "We should go inside."

I pulled away and crossed the deck, she followed. Having enough forethought not to get Sloane's leather couches gross with sweat, I sat in the middle of the floor, legs out. I pulled her down to me and she straddled them.

"Quinn, I..." Again, I simply kissed her.

"This is a big step, are you sure you're ready to go there?"

"More than anything," I breathed.

She moved her hips just slightly, sliding up and down the straining fabric of my trunks. I gasped at the feeling of her against me. She leaned down and sucked my lower lip into her mouth, her tongue gently probing the ring in mine.

Quinn broke the kiss and began to scoot down. Her lips and tongue lingered on my neck, then chest and stomach. She finally reached out and gripped my manhood through the overstretched fabric, squeezing gently up and down the entire length.

"My god, you're big," she said with a hint of surprise, then a smile. "Last chance, Jack," she added quietly with a look that could have melted metal.

I didn't answer but instinctively lifted my hips off the ground. She took the cue and gently pulled at the waistband of my underwear. My aching cock sprang free and flopped against my stomach. Quinn stared at me hungrily and resumed palming my hard flesh. Before long her mouth had joined her fingers, slowly kissing and teasing their way from the base of my shaft upward.

"Even smooth down here," she cooed, "I like it." She craned her neck up to look at me. "Can I put it in my mouth?"

I nodded eagerly.

Quinn parted her dark lips and slowly took in my head. I inhaled sharply at the warmth, the pressure of her mouth around me. I closed my eyes and images came flooding in. Us on the dance floor, eating Oreos with Sloane, the day she'd arrived, stepping out of her bathrobe. The slideshow continued as she worked her way slowly down my shaft. The photos on her phone, walking in the parade and the pink sweatshirt. Every picture was beautiful. Then, the last image. Sloane and Quinton at a dance. My brain wrestled with the objective truth of Quinn's existence. I tried to reconcile the gorgeous girl with her lips wrapped around my cock, with the very attractive boy in a tuxedo. The dissonance felt like a car crash in my head. My eyes shot open to the sight of her splayed out in front of me with the express intent of pleasuring me.

She sensed something and pulled off. "What is it?"

My brain shifted into overdrive. I knew they were the same person, that clothes and makeup might change what others saw, but nothing else was different. Nothing that mattered. I was with this person in the right now and I wanted to be here. Our conversations from the last twenty-four hours played back in my head. I focused on the physical, the thought that she had the same parts as me, uncomfortably stowed away inside those skimpy panties. I quickly got a pang of guilt that his was hurting her.

"Aren't you all worked up... under there?"

"God, yes," she smiled. "Ever since last night, I—"

"You can untuck," I interrupted, "you know, if you want."

Quinn slowly sat up and stared at me. "Jack, I don't mind being like this. I've chosen to look like this. This is what I'm giving to you right now."

"Wouldn't you like to be comfortable? Jesus, that has to be like the worst front wedgie ever."

She laughed and sat up. "This is something you can recover from seeing. Are you sure?"

I nodded, and gulped. God, I hope I can deal with this. It's still her, it's still her...

Quinn stood and turned away from me. I admired her shapely ass while her arms moved and flexed out of view. I saw her wince at the telltale sound of adhesive separating from skin. She tossed a small ball of tape to the side and slowly turned back around.

There was a defined bulge pressing the black, satiny fabric of her panties now. It grew before my eyes as I watched. She sat back on the floor facing me, our legs crossed over each other at our knees. I stared, transfixed at her crotch as she continued to engorge. I tried to force myself to look at her face, but could only manage brief glances.

The tiny triangle of her panties wasn't designed with a pouch or room of any kind. Quinn reached in and adjusted her growing package, which finally popped out of the thin waistband. Her head was bright pink and hard. Another inch, then two, of her shaft followed it, held against her smooth, soft stomach.

"Well, where's your head right now, Jack?"

I closed my lips back together. "Quinn, I..." I trailed off. "I know this is you, I..."

"Nothing has to be any different just because I'm hangin' out. I'm more than happy to get back to what I was doing... would that be okay with you?"

"Uh huh."

Quinn got back to her knees and bent down over me, wasting no time in slowly taking my cock back between her lips. I inhaled sharply as she lowered, nearly two thirds of me inside. With a hand one my thigh, she began to slowly bob, her tongue massaging my length and wrapping around the head as I was nearly out.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, surrendering to the sensation as she pleasured me. Eventually my eyes peeled themselves open and stared at her, slowly tracking her repeated ministrations on my manhood.

"God, that feels good."

She made an appreciative noise which I felt on my cock, in addition to hearing.

She began to look up at me with more regularity, the expression in her darkly lined eyes only fueling my desire.

Before long I was headed over the edge and pushed gently against her forehead. She pulled off and grinned widely before scooting up my body for a kiss. As her stomach brushed against my sensitive head, I felt her own member against my thigh.

"Sorry," she said between kisses. "Panties don't work very will like this."

A series of small but incendiary thoughts peppered my brain at the same time. I finally internalized the mantra I'd been repeating and took it to a logical end. It's still her. This is her body. Her body is beautiful.

"Can I touch you?" I blurted out.

Quinn froze for a moment, but smiled. "If you want to." She held very still while my hand snaked between us.

I slowly felt my way down her smooth stomach, and there it was. I touched the tip of her head with my finger and felt a slick drop of pre-cum. Rubbing it around and into her skin, her entire body shuddered. She gave me one last gentle kiss and sat down facing me again, legs spread apart around mine. I reached down and tugged at her panties. Carefully, I pulled the waistband underneath her sack. Her cock was fully hard as it finally released and rested against her stomach.

I tentatively wrapped my hand around the middle of her shaft. The feeling was not unfamiliar, the smooth hard skin and electricity of arousal quite the same. I stroked up and down once while she watched intently.

"You feel nice," I said honestly. I stared at my hand on her, mentally measuring against the countless times I'd held my own cock. She wasn't quite as long, but nearly. And maybe just narrower.

"You don't have to do that, it's nice just having it out."

"It's okay," I said. My brain stumbled over how to describe the revelations of the last moments. "It's better than okay. Quinn, you have a very nice cock."

She giggled and pursed her lips. "Thank you, Jack. Yours is outstanding as well," she added primly.

"I want to make you feel good," Shit, I'm really gonna do this. "I want to suck on it." Don't gag, no teeth, be gentle. My brain was trying to prepare me for what my body had only just learned it was willing to try. She gave a sideways glance, but I didn't wait for a response. I pulled my legs backward and flipped onto my knees, then elbows. I glanced up at her face, a mixture of awe and warmth in her eyes.

Tilting back down, I was face to face with a cock. A cock attached to the girl I was developing serious feelings for, a girl who'd just given me ninety percent of an excellent blowjob. Most of me was just grateful to her, but the other part wondered what this was going to be like. That part didn't have to wait long.

I took the base of her shaft in one hand and slowly kissed the tip. I think I'd expected some world-altering thing to happen when my lips made contact, but nothing happened. I pulled back slightly and licked my lips before opening again. Her head felt larger in my mouth than I expected, my jaw having to open wide. After an inch or two, something did happen that changed things.

"Oh fuuuck, Jack..." she breathed slowly.

The sounds from her mouth were like ecstasy and Long Island iced tea all over again. Every swipe of my tongue or gentle suction made her delicately moan. Sometimes it was a soft noise, or a sharp inhale, others a more guttural, animal sound. I'm doing this to her with just my mouth. Oh my god, she's inside me and I love it. Each little shudder of her body, each tiny thrust her hips made towards me, they were like a drug. My mind flashed to going down on Sloane. I loved giving her pleasure, pressing her sensitive button, but nearly everything about this was different. Maybe it was because I knew exactly how it felt to be the person receiving this particular intimacy.

1...345678