California Dreamin' Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn led us to a small bar he'd found on his phone. It was at the end of a block and had a little outdoor seating area behind a low fence just outside. We stepped inside and were greeted by the nearest bartender. He was cute, maybe our age or a bit older. His black shirt was rolled at the cuffs under a narrow apron.

"Hola, my friends, welcome. Can I just see your IDs..."

Quinn and Sloane pulled out their wallets and I had a brief panic, I hadn't brought my wallet. Not that it would do a lot of good right now.

"Mi hermana acaba de cumplir veintiún años. Mi novia y yo vamos a salir con ella para celebrarlo." Quinn rattled off. The bartender raised an eyebrow. Quinn leaned in and spoke quietly. "Te cuidaremos bien si puedes pasarlo por alto."

"Well, I suppose—" the bartender shifted his gaze to me.

"Si te interesa, está soltera," Quinn whispered.

The bartender smiled. "In that case, happy birthday..." he glanced at me.

"Jackie," I said.

"Jackie," he repeated, "that's pretty. I'm Mateo. I hope your day has been amazing so far."

"Oh, it's been interesting for sure." I smiled.

Mateo handed back the IDs and gestured around the small space. "Sit anywhere you like. Our patio is open too."

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish," I whispered in Quinn's ear. "What did you tell him?"

"Just that it was your birthday and we were showing you a good time."

"That's all?"

Quinn's eyes twinkled. "More or less..."

We ordered drinks and watched Mateo artfully prepare them behind the bar. Sloane and I ordered cosmopolitans, Quinn an old fashioned. He mixed my drink last and set it on the bar. Our hands met on the thin stem of the glass. A tingle ran up my fingertips and through my arm.

"I really hope you do have a good birthday," he said, leaning toward me.

I smiled gave a little wave as I stepped away. Okay, this is new.

We took our beverages outside and sat at a small table near the sidewalk. Wow, this is really good, I thought. Sipping and talking as the sun started to near the horizon, we enjoyed the decent people watching out on the street. We ordered a few appetizers and ate slowly.

"I still can't believe how amazing you look," said Quinn, gazing at me. "And Sloane is a total smoke show, as always."

"You clean up pretty nice yourself," said Sloane. "Been a while since... this, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, it has. Gotta say I do sometimes miss the extra room in the pants."

We giggled and I swallowed the last of my cosmo. As if on cue, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. A similar electric charge made my skin tingle as I glanced up behind me. Mateo was carrying a tray of drinks and smiled widely at me.

"Another round for the birthday girl and crew," he said, putting the fresh refills on the table. His hand stayed on my skin as he served us. "On me."

"Thank you Mateo, that's so sweet of you." I reached out and brushed his forearm.

If I'd been looking, I would have seen Quinn and Sloane share a discreet glance.

"It's my pleasure. If you all need anything else, just let me know."

"You go, girl!" said Quinn quietly once he was out of earshot.

"I was just being polite," I tutted back, feeling my cheeks warm. "He didn't have to buy us drinks."

The other two raised their eyebrows at me and chuckled. "I don't think it's us he wanted to buy drinks for..." said Sloane.

"It's a little harmless flirting," I continued. "I'm trying to have the whole experience here, remember?"

"Oh, no judgement," she answered. "I'm proud of you for just gettin' after it! He is really cute..."

I just grinned and stared out toward the street, sipping my second drink.

We continued to eat and laugh. Before long we'd finished our second round and most of the appetizers. Quinn and Sloane were browsing on their phones for our next activity when nature began to call.

"I need to go use the little girl's room," I announced. "Be right back."

"You want me to go with you?" asked Sloane.

"Nah, I think I can figure it out," I whispered.

Secretly, I was a little nervous as I stood and made my way inside. Fortunately, the women's room was single occupancy and I didn't have to worry about flashing anyone the wrong parts. Aside from a pad and tampon dispenser and generally smelling better than a men's room, it wasn't much different. I sat down to pee anyway, glad for the moment of relief from the constricting gaff underwear. I stared at my reflection as I washed my hands. Shit, I do make a pretty hot chick, don't I? I opened the little clutch Sloane had lent me and freshened my lipstick. I blotted my lips together and blew the mirror a kiss. Hey you... I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I ran directly into Mateo in the small hallway. He'd been rushing out of some kind of employee door and we crossed paths. He gently grabbed my arms and steadied me.

"So sorry," he said. "Oh... Jackie, hi! I should have watched were I was going. Are you okay?"

"Totally fine," I answered. "Don't worry about it. Thanks again for the drinks, you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," he said sweetly.

Our eyes locked and time seemed to slow down. He's still holding onto me. Like it was the most natural thing in the world, I leaned in and kissed him. The tingle in my skin radiated from the warmth where our skin touched. I opened my mouth just a little, his tongue was waiting for me. Not forceful, but not chaste either. I hope I don't taste like garlic fries. I lapped delicately at his tongue before he pulled back and slowly released my arms.

Mateo smiled widely before glancing at the ground. "I'm sorry I don't get off untill late," he said. "I don't suppose you're gonna hang around a tiny bar all night on your birthday..."

"No, probably not. My brother wants to make sure I have a good time tonight." I grinned back at him. "It's starting off really nice..." I leaned in and pecked him once more before turning to leave. I had to remind myself to walk and breathe at the same time. What did I just do... I thought excitedly.

"I'm heading out to the patio too," he said. "Go ahead, you first."

"Bye," I called over my shoulder.

Sloane and Quinn saw me coming and watched me weave through tables. I could hear Mateo behind me taking an order. I sat down, grinning like an idiot and they flashed me curious looks. Quinn finally looked over my shoulder and narrowed his eyes.

"Jackie," he said dramatically, "any idea why our bartender is suddenly wearing deep red lipstick?"

"I wouldn't know," I answered, mostly failing at keeping a straight face.

"Damn, girl..." said Sloane with a sly grin. "Did you go hunt him down or something?"

"It was a random thing in the hallway. I just kinda went with it."

"Good for you." Sloane squeezed my hand. "So Q and I were talking while you were getting frisky with the waitstaff... what do you think about a party?"

"What kind of party?"

"Alex just texted me. He and Roberto decorated the whole studio. There's dancing, food, costumes. They throw amazing parties."

"Sure, I'm down. You good with that Quinn?"

"As long as I get to show up with you two lovely ladies."

"Alright then. I'll let them know we're on the way.

Quinn joked that I'd already paid the check, but relented and covered the bill on the way out.

It was twilight by the time we were back on the sidewalk, strolling boardwalk-bound and toward the yoga studio. The party was in full swing as we neared the building. Colored light splashed out the windows and a low thumping bassline permeated the walls.

We walked inside to a pleasantly full gathering. Not so crowded that you had to weave between people to get somewhere, but not so sparse that newcomers were easily noticed. I began to instinctively gyrate to the music as we made our way through the studio. A generously stocked bar sat at one end opposite a makeshift sound booth. Alex was perched up on a platform I guessed was probably their kitchen table, wearing a pair of LED-studded glasses that gave him a distinct daft punk vibe.

My two cosmos already had me in just the right place, so I grabbed a water from the bar. I danced with nobody in particular, just watching the very diverse crowd of people in various stages of cutting loose. I got some interested glances from a good number of people as I looped the room, and returned every one of them.

God, this feels amazing.

I heard Ricardo's voice carrying over the music and spied him chatting with Sloane. I made my way toward them, an idea percolating in my head. She saw me coming and flashed me a knowing look.

"Honey, where's that little snack of yours? Didn't you bring Jack with you?"

"Not exactly," Sloane said with a crooked smile. She'd of course read my mind and knew exactly what I was up to.

I waited for Ricardo's curious expression to blossom and sidled up to him. He glanced at me like I was just another partygoer, but then back at Sloane.

"What does not exactly mean?"

I forced my voice back to normal and leaned in from behind him.

"I'm right here, Ricardo."

He snapped back around and leaned in, staring at me. It felt like ten seconds passed as the realization dawned on him, his jaw slowly sagging lower as his eyes swept my body, then back to my face.

"Dios mio!" He extended a finger and gently touched my face, then took an unabashed slow grope of my left breast. "I'm not an expert, but that feels real. Holy shit Jack, is that really you?"

"In the flesh," I laughed, "well, and silicone. And lots of makeup. The forms are Quinn's," I added.

"Wait, the Quinn? Is she here too?"

"He is around here somewhere," said Sloane. "Oh, right there. Q!" she called, "Come meet someone."

He sauntered over, holding a red solo cup of something and stood next to us. Ricardo shook his hand did another double take between us before grinning wildly.

"Ohhh... I get it! You two traded places for halloween!"

"Yeah, let's go with that," I laughed.

Ricardo gave Quinn a hungry few seconds of staring before turning back to me. "I'm not usually a confused kind of person, if you know what I mean, but you two... you two are something else. Alex! Come down here!"

We chatted with our hosts for a few minutes and availed ourselves of a few roving trays of canapés. After Alex and Ricardo got pulled away to mingle, we formed a loose triangle on the dance floor. After a few minutes of dancing, I fetched us beers and we just vibed.

A half hour or so later, Alex paused the music and grabbed the mic. He thanked everyone for coming, encouraged use of the bar, and announced the categories for the costume competition. Best presenting couple's gender swap wasn't one of them, so we simply watched. An admittedly hunky shirtless guy won the superhero category with some splotchy green paint on his torso. The sluttiest whatever award went to a girl wearing only a bikini bottom, black pasties, and a headband with ears. Maybe a cat.

We cheered and clapped as the rest of the winners were announced. Ricardo took the mic and tapped it a few times.

"Okay, okay, okay!" he called, obviously well lubricated at this point. "Now, our second event. Back by popular demand from our Halloween party in... what was it, Alex? Right, two thousand and nineteen. Before the COVID bullshit!" The whole room cheered. "It is time for the kissing game!"

I glanced at Sloane, she mouthed no idea.

"Okay the, rules!" Ricardo continued. "If you are going to participate, your partner, whether you came here with them or not, must consent to playing. Those of us not playing will be the judges. We'll walk around and watch you smooching. I know... spicy, right? If we tap you on the shoulder, you're out, and you become judges too! The last couples standing will win."

Alex leaned over and whispered something to his partner. "Oh yes, the categories. There will be three winning couples. Same sex, opposite sex, and everyone's favorite," he laughed... "it's complicated!" The room cheered again.

"Okay, you have five minutes to pick your partners, get a drink, pop a breath mint, whatever."

"Are there prizes?" Quinn shouted toward the sound booth.

Alex took the mic back. "You will win eternal glory, and free drinks!"

"We already have free drinks!" someone else yelled from he crowd.

He waved off the comment and turned the music back on.

"Should we enter?" Quinn asked. "Sounds fun."

"You two could definitely win," I said, looking between them.

"So could you," he said, pointing at Sloane and I.

"Guys," Sloane giggled. "Did you not hear the last category? It's complicated is sorta our jam. We can all enter."

"But they said couples," I tutted.

"Do you really think anyone much cares about the rules right now?"

"Alright, fair enough. What's our strategy?"

"I think we just do what we do," said Quinn with a devious smile.

"Yes!" said Sloane. "Just let it happen. But," she added seriously, "we can't be in top form without shots." She turned and left.

"That girl is crazy sometimes," I said, grinning.

"In the best possible way," said Quinn as we watched her walk away. "That's why we love her..."

Sloane returned quickly with three tiny glasses. "Whiskey, vodka, tequila," she said. She handed us each a shot. "To victory!"

I tipped the glass to my red lips and poured it down. Ick, tequila. I hadn't paid attention to which was which. I pursed my lips and swallowed.

"Sorry, I think I mixed those up," she said. "The plain vodka was for our vanilla little Jackie here." She laughed and set our glasses down.

I pulled her in for a practice kiss, then reverted to my normal voice to whisper in her ear. "Wait till vanilla Jackie pulls her cock out later. We'll see how mixed up things are then." I relished hearing her breath catch in her throat.

"Okay, and we're ready! In five, four," Ricardo yelled into the mic, "tres, dos... one, go!"

The three of us draped arms over shoulders and slowly narrowed our triangle. Our lips met and the music became the predominant sound in the room. It was a slow ballad, rather at odds with the earlier playlist.

We slowly took lips and tongues between teeth and into each others' mouths, hands gently caressing backs and necks.

"And we're off to a good start!" came Alex's steadier voice over the speakers. "The Hulk and sexy witch number three seem to pretty worked up already, and... is that Ash from Pokemon and Princess Jasmine? Interesting combo. Oh, and here we go... shirtless firefighter and Superman. Man of Steel, indeed!"

I glanced sideways at the small group Alex led around the room, commentating as they went. I closed my eyes again and continued our makeout session. Quinn's hand had wandered down to the small of my back in the opening of my dress. My panties had their work cut out for them, my cock growing to fill whatever space it could between my legs.

I pulled away just a bit and watched them kiss for a moment. Sloane's pink lipstick was smeared on Quinn's face alongside my deep red. God, it's so hot to watch them. I continued holding their bodies as I admired them together.

"And what do we have here?" Alex boomed over the mic. He was a few feet away at the front of the roving pack of judges.

I grinned at him and dove back in, temporarily interrupting their kissing. I plunged my tongue into Sloane's mouth and held her face in my hands.

"Are they going for same sex?"

I pivoted to Quinn and pulled him close while our tongues traded places between our open lips.

"Now it's opposite! Well, I think?" he continued.

Sloane pushed her way in and lapped at our tongues.

"Okay folks, they're really getting into it. I think this is definitely an entry for it's complicated... we'll check back with this group in a bit!"

The music began to fade into the background. I surrendered to simply feel of their bodies next to me, arms around me and hands exploring. My eyes were open more than a normal makeout, catching little glimpses, expressions on my lovers faces similarly letting go. One of them grabbed a handful of my breast and brought our current situation back into focus briefly. I was in a room full of people, dressed as a girl. The thin fabric of my dress was the only thing keeping me from being exposed to a huge group. I felt vulnerable, but somehow powerful and titilated at the same time.

I knew that the judging was still going on as the buzz of the crowd grew as the number of competitors dwindled. But I wasn't really paying attention. At one point I was palming Quinn's very noticeable erection through his pants while I gently licked one of Sloane's ears. I think they were full-on tongue wrestling while I serviced them. Someone had a nice handful of my ass, holding me against them. I had reached some kind of equilibrium with the gaff, as if my cock simply refused to hold any more blood in it. The tightness, combined with the butt plug's slow and constant pressure inside me was delicious.

I'd cut in to the kiss and was lapping at Sloane's tongue when I heard the room's noise change. The smattering of amplified voices had been replaced with a buzz, everyone in the crowd talking or chanting together. I opened my eyes and gazed around as best I could. The partiers had circled around us and were staring rather blatantly at our not-so-private lusty entanglement. Alex finally came back on the mic as I pulled away.

"And they're back with us, folks!" Loud cheers.

Quinn and Sloane separated and grinned. We still held each other as we fell back into reality. I stared around, nobody else was still kissing. We were the last ones standing.

"By unanimous decision, all three prizes will be awarded to this trio. Sloane, Jack, and Quinn, congratulations! You guys got us all hot and bothered!" More cheering.

I finally let my hands fall away and stared at the floor. Glancing up at the two of them, I knew what state we were all in. Everyone around us had mostly resumed dancing or whatever revelry they'd been previously engaged in. A few people offered high fives or clapped one of us on the shoulder.

"Sorry about that," I said to Quinn after the group had disbursed, touching his lip. "We made kind of a mess all over you."

"Not sorry," said Sloane. "It's part of the trophy. Wear it with honor!"

"I don't mind it," he smiled. "God, I'm so fucking horny right now."

"I can tell," I said quietly, looking at the still noticeable protrusion in his pants. "Suddenly I'm wishing we were home..."

Sloane raised an eyebrow and grabbed our hands. "Come with me," she commanded. We obviously followed.

We cut through the studio toward the back of the building. At the end of the hall near the restrooms were three louvered doors.

"Changing rooms," she offered. "They don't lock, but better than nothing."

I opened the first one and got an eyeful of another couple with similar intentions. Princess Jasmine had apparently moved on from Ash, and was being properly eaten out by what might have been a female Ghostbuster.

"Sorry," I said quietly, softly closing the door.

I opened the next one and found it unoccupied. We piled inside and quickly resumed our makeout session. After a solid minute of Quinn's cock poking me in the thigh, I dropped from the kiss and lowered to my knees. He and Sloane continued to make out as I worked his belt free, then pants and underwear. He's wearing my nice Calvins, I grinned as I tugged at the waistband.

Quinn moaned loudly as I took his swollen head between my lips. I bobbed halfway down his shaft, feeling the large piece of meat fill my mouth. His fingers slid into my hair and I closed my eyes.