California Dreamin' Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn grabbed my cock and helped guide it into her. The familiar warmth of her around me was amazing, but an entirely different pleasure from the one I'd just experienced. She began to move her hips in circles.

"I love having you inside me," Sloane cooed after we broke the kiss. "Having an extra set of tits between us is interesting," she added, making a bit of a show pressing hers into mine.

"Damn, this is a view," said Quinn from the bottom of the bed. "Can I get back in on this?"

"Yes please," I said.

Quinn pushed on the back of my knees and lifted them. I couldn't see him with Sloane on top of me, but I certainly felt his cock head pushing against my rosebud. With just a bit of pressure, he was inside me again, then quickly buried in my ass. They both stopped moving as I gasped at the dual stimulation.

"Oh, my... that's amazing."

Sloane grinned at me and began to slowly rock her hips, sliding my shaft inside her. After a few half strokes, Quinn matched her tempo. The swing in sensations as they slowly used my body was immense. For a brief moment, my ass was nearly empty and my cock head was just barely parting Sloane's wet cunt lips. Then just as fast, she sank down on me while Quinn buried his tool back in my willing body.

"Fucking hell you guys," I said through ragged breaths, "Jesus. Just keep doing that, don't stop."

My lovers obliged and kept up their synchronized motions.

"How do you like getting fucked while I ride you?" said Sloane a moment later.

"So good," I panted. "I'm not gonna last long..."

I glanced at the lusty look on her face and knew not even tequila could stop what was about to happen. My instinct was to begin thrusting up into her, but I just held still and let them do the work. Quinn's slow but relentless rubbing against my button and the amazing fullness inside me was pushing me over the edge. The delicious, dual stimulation quickly pushed me over the edge. No matter how much I wanted to delay the inevitable, this was happening.

"Almost there, I'm gonna cum... oooh, fuck!"

The liquid streamed through my core. Quinn's cock stabbed at my prostate, both holding back then adding pressure to the load spewing forth into Sloane's warm tunnel. My body shook in time with my jets of cum, the sensations in my ass and around my cock quickly becoming disjointed in rhythm but somehow very connected.

"Holy shit," I breathed, opening my eyes to look up at her. Sloane's lips were parted and she panted as she continued to ride me. I'd already spurted more than I thought possible, but I was still cumming. Every time Quinn thrusted into my ass, I released more. I think he sensed my exhaustion and finally stopped moving.

"Stay in," I commanded.

Sloane pushed herself up on me and took one of my tits in each hand. My copious load began to leak from her stretched lips and down onto my skin. My cock was still rock hard inside her as her pace quickened.

"My turn, Jackie..." she cooed. She released one of my breasts and began to rub at her clit.

Still buried inside me, Quinn reached around her torso and cupped her tits, gently pinching her pink nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes..." Sloane squealed. "Gonna cum, gonna cum so good..."

Even though I'd already climaxed, I somehow shared her build-up. I wanted it for her. My cock was almost painfully sensitive deep in her warm tunnel, but I didn't care.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over me..."

Sloane's orgasm overtook her and her eyes snapped shut. Her hips spasmed above me, the waves of release making her whole body shake. The finger at her clit slowed it's ministrations before falling away a moment later. She finally relaxed and let her body go still before her eyes opened again.

"Mhmm..." she murmured. She leaned down for a kiss before gently rolling off me.

My dripping cock flopped against my stomach. I looked up and was finally treated to the sight of Quinn between my legs, his cock still deep in my bowels. He stared back at us with a lusty gaze.

"Can I keep going?" he asked sweetly. "Like this?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I want you to finish in me." Hearing Jackie's voice whimper the words seemed to please him.

"Hang on just a sec."

Quinn pulled out and I was left with the empty longing again. He reached forward and grabbed the pillow next to me. After folding it in half, he helped lift my hips and put it under me.

"There we go," he said, getting back into position. He took my legs and brought them up to his chest again. With a gentle thrust, he was back inside me.

I sighed and admired the V of his smooth chest between my legs. Quinn began to plunge slowly in and out.

"God, you feel so good inside me," I said. "I never knew..." I trailed off.

"Your ass is amazing," he responded. "So tight and warm."

The tempo of his thrusting increased slowly. The stimulation every time his head brushed past my prostate sent little jolts through my hips. My half-engorged cock lay against my abs as he fucked me. After a few more deep plunges, I began to leak milky liquid onto my stomach, mixed in with a good portion of my own cum.

"Yeah..." Quinn said a moment later. "Here we go..."

I nodded, savoring the needy look in his eyes, one I understood well. God this is amazing, I thought, I can't believe Quinn is fucking me. I want him to cum in my ass, I want it so bad... I'd begun to whimper quietly in time with his increasingly urgent thrusting. Sloane took my hand and squeezed.

"I'm almost there," he panted. "I'm gonna fill you up."

"Yes!" I squealed, "please..."

Quinn's tempo and force ramped again and his thighs slapped loudly against my ass. I glanced down and watched my tits swaying on my chest in time with his pumping. The stimulation from inside my body somehow lit the fuse again, and I felt the delicious pressure begin anew. My eyes went wide as it quickly built.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again... harder, please."

He obeyed and began to take longer, deeper strokes. Two or three thrusts later and I felt the fluid coursing through me. I panted some indiscriminate grunts and watched my half-hard cock begin to spurt onto my abs. My core muscles squeezed his flesh inside me as I came again.

"Uhhh, fuck..." I moaned. The orgasm felt like it was connected to my entire body. I shook uncontrollably as he pounded me.

"Oh, Jack," he panted, "I'm cumming... cumming in your sweet little ass! Fuck..."

He said Jack... my brain somehow managed to comprehend.

Quinn rammed his shaft back deep inside me and I felt his contractions start. I gasped as his hot liquid began to fill me. The heat and pressure in my guts was euphoric, even though I'd orgasmed twice in the last few minutes. His pumping slowed in time with his releases. I stared hungrily at the lust on his face, desperately wanting everything he could give me.

He finally stopped pumping and I could feel his shaft softening. He leaned back and pulled out of my abused back door. The emptiness returned, but I could still feel the warm load he left inside my body. I couldn't tell if I wanted to cheer or cry.

"Damn..." he whispered, gazing down at me. He gently lowered my legs back to the bed and crawled on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around him and held his body against mine. Our sweat and cum mingled with our softening cocks, sandwiched between our stomachs.

"Oh my god," I finally managed to get out. "I understand now." Being on this side is totally different. I couldn't have imagined...

Quinn lifted himself up and stared into my eyes, and only nodded.

"Damn, that was fucking hot..." said Sloane from beside me.

"What she said," Quinn smiled. He kissed me gently, then turned to Sloane. He finally pushed himself up and plopped down on my other side. He grabbed the pillow that had propped my ass up and put it under his head. "I think its only fair that miss Jackie gets to be middle spoon tonight, as she was in the middle of everything else."

I sighed contentedly. Back to Jackie. Maybe it's the tits, I smiled to myself. "I'll happily take the middle."

"Anybody want to go clean up?" Sloane asked.

"I can't even get up..." I responded. "I can barely keep my eyes open."

"Chug this before you fall asleep then." She handed us each a water bottle, we did as instructed. "Good. Better having to pee like a firehose in the morning than having a hangover headache."

"Amen to that," said Quinn.

Sloane hopped off the bed and trotted to the en suite.

I rolled on my side to face Quinn. With a hand on each cheek, I pulled his head close and kissed him.

"Thanks for brining me into your depraved world," I said with a grin. "Obviously I'm stuck here and can never leave. Not that I want to, now..." I pecked him again. "I..." the thought caught in my throat. "Thank you."

I rolled over and backed into him. He stayed silent and draped an arm over my chest. My eyes closed on their own and I felt my senses starting to shut down. A moment later I felt movement and peeked to see Sloane crawling into bed. She snuggled into me, her cute butt pressed into my thighs. I kissed the back of her head and fell asleep.

* * *

True to Sloane's prediction, I woke with a full bladder and the morning wood to match. I opened my eyes and took stock of my surroundings. My lovers were still on either side, but I was somehow cold enough to shiver. We must have left the door open, I thought. I listened to their slow breathing and knew they were both asleep.

Wiggling as gently as I could toward the foot of the bed, I removed myself from the delightful sandwich. I glanced down at the now-sticky mess on my stomach as I made my way to the bathroom. After a long pee, I turned on the faucet on the large claw foot tub. I stepped in and used the handheld sprayer to wash my torso off.

"It's here, might as well..." I said aloud. I realized my voice was back to Jack. I glanced down at my beautiful chest and grinned to myself.

I plugged the drain and let the bathtub fill with steaming water. I slipped in and relaxed against the angled end, just my head out of the water. The warmth permeated my body, quickly banishing the cold. I closed my eyes and tried to process the wonderful few hours of the previous evening. The party itself was a little fuzzy, but coming back. Sloane got us shots, and then we won the kissing contest. Then the dressing room...

I could feel myself smiling as I heard the bathroom door creak open. Sloane stood there, grinning back at me. I drank in the sight of her bare body, which I never tired of gazing at.

"Want some company?"

"Very much. Come on, the water's still hot."

She stepped in and sat between my legs, then leaned back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her sides.

"That was good night..." I said quietly.

"It sure was." She scooted back even closer to me, rubbing her shoulder blades on my breasts. "Full honesty here, I'd secretly hoped someday you'd let Quinn top you. Who knew it would be so soon," she giggled. "But I never woulda guessed that you'd gender bend..."

"Well, I guess I'm full of surprises, aren't I?"

"Are you saying it's something you'd do again?"

"I don't know if I'd make a habit of cross dressing, but letting one of my hot girlfriends fuck me whenever she wants? Absolutely."

She giggled and sighed loudly. "I just want to make sure you're not uncomfortable with any of this. Being a sexy freak isn't like a requirement here. I love you you no matter what."

I squeezed her and exhaled. "I know. Honestly, yesterday was kinda terrifying. At first. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd put a dress on. But holy shit, was she right... it made everything different."

"You sure seemed to enjoy being on your knees with her cock in your mouth..."

"I think we've established that I'm a sexy freak, I'll own it," I chuckled. "It just felt like it was so important to Quinn, to understand her. We don't have the same history as you two, I wanted her to know..."

"I think she does."

I hope so.

We sat for a few moments, silently enjoying the warmth and simply being near each other. I thought about Quinn, probably shivering in the other room.

"Hang on, I still have her forms on. Are we saying he still? Do the pronouns follow the tits, or..."

Sloane laughed and leaned her head on me. "I don't think it matters, sweetie. We're all in this together, and that's what counts."

Quinn was standing in the doorway, his morning wood proudly displayed. "I'm fine with the she/her/tits arrangement, that makes sense." He grinned widely and strode to the toilet. "Jesus, I have to pee..."

Sloane and I snickered as he relieved himself. After washing up, Quinn grabbed a washcloth and dipped it in our water. He scrubbed at his sticky abs and tossed it into the hamper.

"Permission to join you," he said formally.

"Permission granted," I said. "Come aboard."

Quinn stepped into the tub and sat in the remaining space between Sloane's legs. She wrapped her arms around his chest.

"Oh my god, this is nice..." he sighed. "Why don't we have a hot tub?" He wiggled and leaned into Sloane like she'd done to me. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Just how amazing you are," said Sloane brightly, "and that we've corrupted Jack beyond any possible hope of ever being normal again."

"That all checks out," he said. "Oh, hello..."

I was about to ask when Sloane spoke.

"You're still hard," she said seductively.

I could see her right shoulder moving and figured out what was happening. Being rather stuck at the back of our line of bodies, I just sat back and listened.

"Well this is a nice wake-up," said Quinn. His body relaxed into hers.

The ripples in the water began to splash the sides of the tub as she pleasured him. I could only hear his breathing and the occasional moan before he finally climaxed. A single, breathy, oohhhh punctuated their brief interlude before he panted through his release.

"Not my fault, obviously," Quinn said a moment later, "but there's cum in the tub now. Sorry."

Sloane giggled and held him.

"Don't worry about it," I said from the back, "I'm pretty sure it's been leaking out of my ass since I got in."

We finally drained the water and other fluids and used the sprayer to wash each other. We toweled dry and stood at the vanity, fixing hair and makeup as much as could be. I even added a coat of lipstick to cover the blotchy layer that was still there.

"I figured we were gonna trade clothes for the walk home," said Quinn, watching me. "The bet was only for last night."

I grinned and cupped my hands under my breasts. "I have the tits, I get the dress."

The three of us erupted in laughter as I strutted back into the bedroom.

We got dressed, each in the clothes we arrived in. Standing together in front of the full length mirror, we looked reasonably close to our party-ready state from the night before.

"This is gonna be a pretty epic walk of shame," I joked, staring at our reflection. The mild dissonance of my masculine voice coming out of Jackie's body was only a little strange.

"I believe you mean stride of pride," Quinn chuckled.

We made quick work of stripping the bed and cleaning up after our evening of debauchery. Strolling out to the living area, we found Alex and Ricardo with the promised coffee. We thanked them again for their hospitality and took large to-go cups of java with us. They fawned over our outfits again, especially mine, and waved goodbye as we padded down the stairs to the sidewalk.

The sun was out and quickly banished the mild chill in the air. A number of early-morning walkers did indeed flash us knowing looks on our journey homeward. A few looked judgy, but most were cautiously interested if not downright enthralled. I smiled at each of them.

After more than a mile of cracked sidewalks, my feet began to ache.

"So I'll admit your dresses are comfy as hell," I said as we strolled, "but your shoes suck. How the hell do you walk in these things all day? Ick."

Without a word, Quinn stopped and leaned against a building. He leaned down and quickly untied the comfortable leather sneakers he'd borrowed from my closet and held them out.

"Here, take 'em."

A breath caught in my throat. The simple gesture was so sweet, selfless. I bit my lip and took the shoes, then leaned next to him. I fiddled with the flimsy straps and finally got the sparkly sandals off. We each put our replacement footwear on and stood back up. I glanced down at his exposed feet, black painted toenails and rhinestones beneath tailored slacks.

"You look ridiculous," I said, trying to force a smile and willing my voice to not crack.

He grinned warmly back. "I don't mind, they're mine anyway..."

I lunged forward and hugged him close as my eyes started to water. "Thanks, that was really sweet," I managed to get out. I pulled back and wiped at my eyes before kissing him on the cheek. "Quinn, I love you."

His expression changed just a bit, but then stretched into a wide smile.

"Of course you do, I'm amazing."

I finally just let it out, laughing and crying at the same time. I hugged him close and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Ohmigod, Q... sometimes you—"

He pushed gently against my shoulders to look me in the face. The smirk melted away as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you too, Jack," he said quietly. "I fell for you the night you held me, up on the rooftop in the rain. You kissed me even after you knew I was... this underneath."

"I love all of you," I sobbed quietly into the shoulder of my own shirt. I held him against me until I managed to pull myself together.

I looked over at Sloane, still a few paces away. The tears were streaming freely down her cheeks but she just watched us, arms crossed over her chest. I nodded toward us and she rushed into our embrace.

If we'd been paying attention, we would have seen our three-way hug get quite a few curious stares from people driving and walking by. From the outside, we appeared as a group of attractive young people, oddly dressed for a Saturday morning, huddled on the sidewalk and crying together.

But inside the temporary safe space we'd created between us, it was as if the last puzzle piece had dropped into place. All three dots in our triangle finally connected. Three little words were the catalyst in a tiny change that was somehow everything. We lived together, laughed and cried together, and had experienced nearly all the physical pleasures our bodies could share. Even after all that, it was now different, real.

We finally broke apart and wiped our cheeks and eyes as best we could. I took each of their hands in mine and began to pull them along.

"Come on, let's go home."