California Dreamin' Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging our lips gently up her thighs, we reached the promised land together. I licked the length of her delicate slit, pushing my tongue into her warm folds. Her taste, familiar and arousing, quickly coated my lips as I lapped at her pussy. I felt her body tense as Quinn began her assault from the opposite side. I peeled my lids open and saw her darkly lined eyes staring back at me through the beautiful V between our girlfriend's thighs.

"Jesus, you guys..." Sloane panted. "That's fucking amazing."

I pushed my tongue deep inside her and slid out to take her clit into my mouth.

"She says we're doing a good, job," said Quinn, pausing her oral attention at Sloane's back door.

"I should hope so," I chimed in, "it's almost Christmas after all."

I scooted so Quinn and I could kiss again. Our tongues traded places in each others' mouths, sharing the taste of Sloane's arousal between us. I watched briefly as Quinn dipped back into her puckered opening, licking around the sensitive ring before pushing back inside it. I resumed my gentle lapping at her smooth lips and pleasure button.

Not long passed before our attentions were rewarded. Sloane ran her fingers up my back and squeezed my neck, conveying the urgency. I repeated the circular pattern around her clit with my tongue.

"Just like that," Sloane panted, "I'm almost there Jack, yes..."

Her hips began to writhe against me. Quinn and I bumped noses as we continued to eat her out.

"Oh fuck, cumming... And, oh... shit!" She cried out before relaxing into a low moan.

Sloane's body went rigid as her climax peaked. My mouth completely covered her slit and I was gently, slowly tonging her clit when I felt my mouth begin to fill with warm fluid.

Holy shit... I thought through a fog of lust, this is new... I closed my eyes and continued to kiss her cunt, swirling my tongue around her lips while I eagerly swallowed. My cock throbbed painfully as I bathed in the new experience, more than a little proud of myself.

I finally pulled my mouth away as her aftershocks tapered off. Quinn had been watching from the other side. I grinned and lewdly opened my mouth, showing the last of the liquid on my tongue. Quinn's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god," Sloane finally moaned. We turned and crawled up to her. "I've never squirted before. Did you..." She reach up and touched my very wet lower lip.

"Uh huh," I smiled widely. "It was a nice surprise."

"Wow..." said Quinn slowly. "That's a new square on the bingo card."

We lay back on Sloane's pillow together and held her hands.

"I want you both of you inside me," she cooed. "I'm still so fucking horny... who wants to get my ass ready?"

Quinn had hopped up and off the bed before I could even react.

"Yes, ma'am," she said, returning with a small bottle of lube. "Just get comfy."

Sloane rolled onto her stomach. I began rubbing her back and the beautiful rounds of her butt while Quinn worked. One finger, then two, then three gently stretched her rosebud open while I watched in awe. After a few minutes, the slow plunging in her back door changed from sharp breaths to low, satisfying whimpers.

"I'm ready," she finally said. "I want you now."

I squeezed her hand in mine. "Do you want to lay on me?" I asked sweetly. She nodded. I pushed my legs together and helped her straddle me. We kissed gently as she lowered her lips down to my head, her wetness making my entry easy. She slid all the way down, her pussy lips stretching around the base of my cock as she laid on me.

"God, I love being inside you..." I breathed. "This is gonna be fun."

"I'll go slow," said Quinn from above us. She lathered her shaft with more of the lube.

Sloane spread her legs wider, still impaled on my hard tool. Quinn scooted up, kneeling in the narrow valleys between our thighs. I felt the heat of her skin against us.

"Just say something if I need to stop. Jesus, your ass is pretty..."

Sloane laid her head over my shoulder onto the pillow, her body melting into mine as she relaxed. Watching as she lined up, Quinn let go of her cock and gently pressed forward. Sloane and I gasped together as her head popped inside.

"Oohhh, keep going," Sloane whimpered.

As Quinn continued to slowly slide deeper, I could feel the extra pressure on my shaft, the minimal space inside Sloane's body slowly shrinking. The underside of our cocks slid against each other as she plunged forward, separated by only a thin wall of flesh.

"God, you're tight... does it feel good, baby?"

Sloane made a sound next to me and then let a long breath out. "It's amazing," she finally said. "So full..."

I felt Quinn's sack rest against me as she bottomed out.

"Wow, Q... I can feel you from inside."

She shot me a lusty grin. Quinn leaned down and kissed slowly up Sloane's back, then gave me a long, deep tonguing with our girlfriend sandwiched between us.

"Please fuck me now," Sloane murmured. "Slowly."

I began to flex my glutes, gently pushing my hips upward. My cock pulled out and sank back into her pussy and inch or two at most as I was mostly trapped. She responded with arms around my neck and encouraging moans. Once Quinn started pumping, everything ramped up.

"Fuck, yes..." Sloane hissed. "Oh, my god..."

The sensation was amazing. My slow, short thrusts were amplified with each movement Quinn made. When we slid in at the same time, the pressure from Sloane's insides was wonderfully tight, and so warm. She moaned every time it happened, so we began to focus our efforts and align our pumping into her willing body.

"I'm gonna cum so good," she purred, "so fast... fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee..."

Sloane's words trailed off as she descended into incoherent moans and commands. Her sweating body slid against my chest as the motion from Quinn's insistent pumping increased. Her body began to shudder and her legs clamped around me. I felt Quinn take two more full strokes before stopping, still buried.

We held still for what felt like at least a minute before she spoke. Sloane pushed herself up enough to look into my eyes and gave me weak grin.

"Wow..." she said slowly. "The was like the express train to O-town. Did either of you finish yet?"

"No," we said quietly, together.

"Good, cause I want more of that. Do you think maybe we could change positions?"

"Whatever you want, love. This is your Christmas present," I grinned.

"So I have only one porn video bookmarked," said Sloane demurely. "I know your legs are sore, but..."

She explained what she wanted and we hopped off the bed together.

"If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. No worries," she added.

"Oh, we're gonna make it work," I said, "now jump up here."

I held my arms out and she eagerly sprang into them. She wrapped her legs around my back and held her body against me. I spread my feet just enough to steady myself with her extra weight. I felt a hand on my cock as Quinn helped me aim. Sloane sank down onto my tool and kissed me as we held each other. She moved her hips in a few little circles, the delicious friction a bit different while standing.

"Ready for me?" said Quinn.

"Yes, please," she cooed back.

Sloane's body tensed as another cock was slowly pushed inside her. I felt the extra pressure on my shaft, the new angle providing even more direct stimulation between our tools.

"Lemme help," said Quinn, reaching under Sloane's legs.

Our hands met beneath under her smooth cheeks and we interlaced our fingers, making a kind of makeshift sling. Sloane relaxed and let us hold most of her body weight. Her legs slowly released their grip around my back.

"Oh god, this is amazing... you guys feel so good."

I felt Quinn began to thrust, the wonderful pressure stroking the underside of my cock. I bent at the knees to pull mostly out, then pushed with my legs to slide back inside her.

We increased our tempo slightly as everyone got used to the new position. Feeling both their bodies differently as I thrusted was amazing. I began to sweat with the extra exertion of repeatedly lifting Sloane's gorgeous body up, then allowing gravity to push our cocks back inside her. She began to whimper quietly in time with our effort.

"Oh, fuck..." she moaned, almost overwhelmed, "I'm cumming again, sweet Jesus..."

We slowed and let her contractions taper off. I glanced at Quinn when I felt her start thrusting again. The urgency in her eyes was obvious.

"I'm almost there," she panted. "Can I cum too?"

"Yes!" Sloane cried, "in me, please..."

I stopped thrusting and took most of Sloane's weight in my hands, gripping her round cheeks and spreading them slightly. Quinn began thrusting faster and deeper as her climax neared.

"Fuck yes..." she hissed, "gonna cum. Gonna cum in your cute little ass..." She grabbed Sloane's hips for leverage as she began spurting. "Fuck!"

I gasped as I felt the sensation through my cock, Quinn's shaft expanding and pumping her seed into Sloane's body. I could feel each gush of cum travel through her shaft, like it was a shadow of having my own orgasm. I held perfectly still and just marveled at the sensation. Quinn began to soften and finally pulled out.

"Baby," I whispered in Sloane's ear, "I need you to help me just a little, okay? Wrap your legs back around me."

She complied, her pussy taking every inch of me back inside her.

"We can go back to the bed, you don't have to hold me up."

"I wanna finish like this," I said, pulling my head back to look at her. "I don't do cardio for nothing..."

She giggled and began to use her legs to move her hips. "I'm not gonna say no..."

I pulled her body against me tightly, her perfect tits flattening against my pecs. I let her gyrate for a few minutes and enjoyed her warm, wet sheath pulling my cock inside. After she got into a rhythm, I renewed my grip on her cheeks and began to match the movements with my arms. She noticed the encouragement and turned to look at me.

"I love you Jack," she panted, "you're fucking me so good."

I kissed her hard and put a little more arm muscle into our activity. My sweat had begun to drip actively and I was breathing heavy. Somehow, the exertion added another layer to the experience. I began to lift her nearly all the way up before slamming back down. Even through my lust fog, I could feel something wet and warm dripping down my shaft and balls. Quinn's load... The thought her thick juice oozing out onto us started my cascade.

"Oh, yes baby...," I grunted, "I'm gonna cum..."

"Me too!" she cried, "Harder, Jack..."

I poured every bit of strength I had left into forcing her body down to me, her thighs slapping loudly against my hips. My whole body moved in time with our sex, every muscle and spare bit of brainpower working to keep us balanced and standing. The pressure built inside my core, the familiar feeling of falling off the cliff... I went rigid and planted my feet as the cum rocketed out.

"Fuck!"

Sloane kept rocking against me as her orgasm tore through her body, her tremors out of sync with the jets of liquid filling her insides. I finally wrapped my arms around her back and held her to me, both our chests heaving.

"Oh, damn..." she whispered, her chin resting on my shoulder.

Quinn came close and wrapped her arms around us. I had a feeling it was partially to make sure I didn't fall over. "That was pretty epic, wasn't it?" She took turns kissing us.

My softening cock still inside her, I waddled toward the bed and gently set Sloane down. I looked down at the copious quantity of our mixed juices dripping down my thighs and smiled.

"We made quite the mess," I said, still breathing hard. "I hope it was as awesome as you imagined from your video."

"Even better..." she grinned. "And I think we need another shower."

We did indeed have another shower, but were all sated enough to simply wash off the bodily fluids we'd shared with each other. I finished first and got out to dry off, then changed into some comfortable sweats and a t-shirt. They came out a while later, each wearing sexy little satin pajama sets that made me feel like a slob. A slob with two hot girlfriends, at least.

I cooked us dinner while they sat at the island and talked. Sloane really had gone all out on whatever package deal she'd arranged for the house. The fridge was stuffed full of high end ingredients, many of which had recommended recipes. Quinn and I agreed the pan seared beef tenderloin and garlic butter shrimp should be saved for Christmas dinner. I settled on a large, thin crust pizza that appeared to have been scratch made. The cabin had a pizza oven, because of course it did, which cooked the pie perfectly crispy and chewy.

We lazed around after dinner, at one point sipping hot chocolate and starting at the snow, just as I'd imagined.

* * *

I woke the next morning, Christmas Eve, again a bit torn. From one perspective, I was spending my first Christmas away from home, my old bed, my parents. Even after I'd turned eighteen, they continued to fill my stocking and buy me gifts that weren't just things I needed. Somehow they kept some semblance of magic alive. The other perspective, of course, was the here and now. I was laying in a king size bed next to two of the most amazing people I'd ever met, in a high-end ski cabin for a week. This is pretty magical too, I thought, grinning to myself.

I gave them a few more minutes before I bounded out of bed and started coffee and breakfast. Despite the protests, we were suited up and in line when the lift opened at eight. After we got into form, it wasn't a hard sell to be there. We had a blast, and ended up skiing until closing, which was amazingly... dusk. On Christmas eve!

We were all properly whooped when we got back to the cabin. It was fully dark by the time we'd hiked back up our access trail and gotten our skis off. Quinn volunteered to cook dinner, and I was happy to let her.

That evening I shared one of my parents' traditions. We turned off all the lights except those on the tree, and just sat on the floor, quietly basking in the twinkling lights and the company of people we loved. Even though we were all tired, we managed to start a new tradition of our own... each of us lying on our sides on the floor, orally pleasuring each other in a rough triangle. None of us spoke as our orgasms gently overwhelmed us, the two penis owners glad to have their loads gulped down. Sloane rocked her hips against my face while I gently tongued her sensitive button to climax.

We made our way to bed hand in hand, and collapsed together.

* * *

"Guys," I said quietly, "are you awake? It's Christmas!" I was between them, Quinn in front of me, Sloane behind.

"What time is it?" Quinn groaned. "So early..."

"Today, it doesn't matter." I felt Sloane wrap her arm over my chest and squeeze me.

"You're adorable," she croaked out. "You two wait here for a minute, then come out to the living room?"

"Okay," I said. I watched her get out of bed and put the silky pajamas back on. "I hope I get to unwrap that present later..."

"Horny boy..." she tutted. "You know you will."

I pulled Quinn against my chest. "Merry Christmas." She nuzzled back into me and sighed.

We made our way out after a few minutes and found Sloane just stepping away from a pair of large stockings, sitting on the floor in front of the tree.

"There wasn't a mantle to hang them from," she said, grinning and glancing at the floor. "I'll leave a horrible review, obviously."

"Sloane..." I mock scolded her. "I thought we said no presents?" I tried to hide a guilty smirk, knowing what I had hidden in my suitcase.

"I know, it's just some little treats," she grinned.

Quinn and I rushed over and picked up our stockings, and quickly dumped them out on the floor rather like five-year olds might. Instead of little toys and candies, we found high-end chocolates, expensive face cream, and other assorted indulgences we would probably never buy for ourselves. We stood and hugged her, both not so secretly glad she'd broken our agreement.

"And since I guess I'm in trouble anyway," she continued, "here." Sloane reached behind a chair and came back with a small box and an envelope. She handed them to Quinn and me, respectively.

I nodded for Quinn to go first. She tore the paper off to reveal the matte white box underneath.

"A new iPhone?" she asked, somewhat confused. "I mean that's a really nice present..."

"Well, that's actually not the present," said Sloane, "I mean the phone is for you, but... just open it."

Quinn pulled the lid off, the phone inside was already powered up. Sloane reached over and tapped the screen and opened the photos app. She touched the single file and a video began playing. Quinn's eyes went wide and almost immediately started misting.

"Red Rocks..." she choked out.

"One of our first real dates," said Sloane. "Remember some asshat was flying a drone all over the place? I tracked him down and got him to give me the file. Turns out the video is amazing... We're even in it. Maybe two minutes in... The phone just seemed better than giving you a flash drive."

"Thank you," said Quinn, wiping her eyes and pulling Sloane into a hug.

"Me next!" I said excitedly. I tore open the envelope and extracted a thick wad of paper that had been stapled together. I laughed out loud as I fanned the pages. "Ohmigod, a coupon book... I haven't seen one of these since I made one for my parents in like third grade." My eyes widened as I started to read. Thirty minute shower massage with head washing, One full makeover including outfit (either gender), An outdoor activity Sloane would normally pass on, and a few other naughtier actives that threatened to make my loose sweats a bit tighter. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her. "I'm looking forward to cashing these in..."

"Me too," she grinned.

I was about to dash for my suitcase when Quinn interrupted.

"I guess since we're doing this... stay here, be right back." She ran to the bedroom and came back with a handful of small boxes. She handed me a tiny one first.

I took the lid off and dug through the soft padding. Inside was what I assumed to be some kind of jewelry, a kind of short metal tube with a gap in one side. Finely etched in the silver finish was a pattern of vines or brambles. I'd seen her wear something similar on the outside of her ear.

"It's an cuff," she said, eyeing my reaction. "The pattern is thorns, as in Thornton. I stole it from some British history site. It said the pattern was on most of the Thornton family crests or whatever. I don't know about yours or where y'all came from, but—"

"Quinn," I interrupted, "it's amazing." I slipped the cuff onto the outside of my right ear and pushed it up to the top, it fit perfectly. "How's it look?"

"Really cute," she smiled widely. "You don't hafta wear it all the time or anything..."

I leaned over and gently kissed her. "Just try and take it off me."

She hugged me close. "I'm glad you like it. And for Sloane..." She handed a larger box over. "It's not quite jewelry, but..."

Sloane opened the box, revealing two small glass bottles inside. "Nail polish?"

I glanced over and saw one pink, and one blue shade inside the bottles. I looked up and her eyes went wide.

"Ohmigod, Q... this is our pink! I have looked literally everywhere for the right color, nobody makes it. What brand is..." She took the bottle out and held it up, looking for a label. The glass was completely bare.