California Dreamin' Pt. 08

Story Info
Spend the holidays with the ones you love.
8.4k words
4.85
3.3k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

If you've read any of my other stories, you know I'm a sucker for a happy ending. While 'guy gets the girl and the girl's now t-girl / former boyfriend' isn't exactly a Hallmark movie, it makes -me- happy. And, it makes me even more happy that you've read this far. No big drama or revelations in this chapter, just a one more steamy sexytime and maybe a neat bow to tie up the relationship status of our favorite, adorable throuple.

There may be a sequel to California Dreamin' at some point in the future, as I bet there's still lots of story left to tell. After eight chapters and more than a hundred thousand words though, this will wrap the first phase in Jack, Sloane, and Quinn's new shared life. Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in a 'Part 2'.

* * *

I woke, somehow still on the edge of my twin bed. I was big spoon in this narrow silverware drawer and had an arm draped over them. I carefully rolled over to grab my phone off the nightstand. I grinned widely, seeing both pieces of good news I'd hoped for. Our luggage had arrived at the airport and was out for delivery, and more importantly, all the roads were open. I slid out of bed and stood to gaze at them, just watching them for a moment as they slept.

I padded into the kitchen and hugged my parents as they drank their coffee. It had taken some growing up on my part, and maybe a little vicarious experience with the girls' parents to realize how amazing mine really were. My few months away in California didn't feel much like growing up, but I knew now that it was.

They were grudgingly happy that our trip was back on, and gave me the usual speech about driving safely and making good decisions. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat with them. Sloane came out a while later in sweats, and still testing the structural integrity of my Zelda shirt. My mom gave her a bit of stink eye, but beamed when Sloane kissed the top of my head and hugged me around the shoulders.

I left the two of them sitting there, chatting about something I'd immediately tuned out. I went back to my room to start gathering our stuff. Quinn was already dressed and had nearly finished, neatly re-packing everything we'd brought in.

Packed and loaded up, we hugged my parents goodbye in the driveway. The girls gushed at their hospitality and for creating Jack. Wow, that's not awkward at all... My cheeks flushed as I separated myself and climbed into the driver's seat. I watched my dad nod appreciatively as the large V8 roared to life. We all waved as we pulled away.

"Whew, glad that's over with," I said.

"Your parents are amazing," said Sloane, "be nice."

"Yes, they're just the best ever... but they're still my parents. Great visit, but it was long enough. And I'm a little eager to get where we're we going."

"No argument there." She pulled out her phone and punched our destination into the large navigation screen. "Just over a hundred miles, that's not too bad."

"It'll be longer with the snow, but yeah, not bad." I gazed out the window, actually glad for the change in weather. LA's sunshine was nice, but something about the overcast sky and lightly falling snow was calming. I snapped out of my reverie when I heard a noise from the back seat.

"Ooohhh..." Quinn's voice drifted forward. "These seats have massage."

I glanced in the mirror. She'd reclined the captain's char and was slowly writhing against the soft leather. Sloane raised an eyebrow.

"Go on," I grinned. "I don't mind being the chauffeur for you lovely ladies. Just remember this later..." I added.

Sloane undid her seatbelt and climbed into the second row. After a moment of fiddling with the myriad buttons, she was similarly enamored with the plush seats. I looked back again and smiled at them, holding hands over the armrest.

We made our way east, traffic moving well, but at about half the speed limit over the plowed and packed snow. The Land Rover amazingly didn't even register that we were driving on anything other than dry pavement. I set the cruise control and just gazed out the window as the familiar landscape rolled by. The snow blanketing everything was still clean, not yet to the dirty road-spray color it probably would be in a few days. Even without direct sunlight, everything gleamed bright and white.

I was partially transported back to my childhood as we drove, sitting in the back seat of my parents car. There was something exciting about making a trip in the snow, especially near the first part of the season where it was still magical and new. Everyone took their time and marveled at the way it completely changed things, obscuring the sharp edges and making things softer.

My reverie was cut short as I heard a wet slurping noise from the back, mingled with a low moan that was definitely familiar. I adjusted my angle to look in the mirror. Sloane had leaned over the armrest, her head in Quinn's lap and her lips stretched around her cock. My own responded in kind.

"Jesus, you two..." I scolded playfully. "It's a good thing the windows are tinted." We were just happening to be passing a semi on our right.

"You want some next?" said Quinn, between happy sounds.

"Raincheck," I said, adjusting my growing hard-on. "Don't wanna kill us..."

"Smart," said Sloane, briefly coming up for air.

Another slow gasp told me she had slid back down Quinn's shaft.

"Oh, yeah..." she cooed. "Just like that."

I found it increasingly hard to pay attention to the road and finally forced my eyes forward. A series of oohs and fuck yesses a moment later telegraphed what was happening. I listened as Quinn's bare ass slapped against the soft leather in time with her thrusting, before tapering off.

They sat up and leaned over to kiss. I allowed myself a glance in the rearview to see their tongues lapping at each other.

"I love it when you share," said Quinn, licking her lips as they pulled apart.

I was fully hard and trusting the cruise control to do the job of my currently incapacitated right leg.

"Sorry," said Sloane, "that wasn't nice."

"I thought it was very nice," Quinn cut in.

"I was just a little horny, thinking about last night..."

"And did giving Q some road head help out with that, or make it worse?"

She giggled and half whimpered. "Kinda the second thing."

I watched them share a look in the mirror. Before I could even register, Sloan's pants were around her ankles and Quinn was fingering her. Thank god I can't see it in the mirror...

Even with slow traffic, the drive wasn't horrible. Well, no more horrible than my horny girlfriends being naughty in the backseat without me.

I watched the GPS as we neared the ski resort. The pin for our rental appeared to be on the mountain itself, which I didn't quite understand until we arrived. I pulled into the driveway and gasped as I realized where we were. Just beyond the house was a wide opening in the trees. Just beyond that was a groomed ski run. As I stopped, I watched a few people whiz down the hill.

"Sloane..." I said slowly. "This must have cost a fortune."

"My parents send their best wishes," she said sarcastically. "But yeah, it was a bit."

We loaded out and approached the cabin. While it did look somewhat cabin-like and wasn't huge, the home was obviously high-end. Clear cedar lap siding covered most of the walls, and the roof was covered with some kind of dark tile. The black window casings finished the structure's modern craftsman vibe. We strolled up to the front door and realized it had to be at least eight or nine feet tall, and half again as wide as a normal door. Sloane took out her phone and launched an app, the door handle flashing a green light and unlocking in front of us.

"Wow..." I said quietly. "Fancy."

We strolled inside, the temperature already toasty warm. The inside was even more impressive that the exterior. While it retained the open-beam and exposed wood one would expect of a ski cabin, all the finishes were high end. The concrete and tile floors were heated from below and gave off radiant warmth. Quinn and I shared a gasp as we walked into the living room. I heard her choke back a little sob as we stared up at the fifteen-foot, already decorated Christmas tree.

"Ohmigod, Sloane... this is amazing!" Quinn pulled her into a hug and spun around. "Thank you so much."

"I'm glad it makes you happy."

"I woulda been happy at home in that beachfront dump..." Quinn sniffed, grinning. "Jack, can you believe this?"

"It's pretty epic," I said, still gazing around. "And I can't believe it's a ski-out... we're gonna have so much fun here."

"The kitchen and bar are already fully stocked," Sloane continued. "Hopefully the shopping list meets my chefs' approvals... there's two bedrooms, both have king beds. I figured we'd only need one though," she added.

I joined their hug and held them against my chest. "Yes, just the one I think. But that will wait. Let's ski!"

We quickly unloaded our suitcases and stashed our things in the massive bedroom's walk-in closet. Sloane mentioned that she'd already dealt with our rentals and lift tickets. Just off the entryway was a special closet for equipment. Inside, I found top-of-the-line skis and boots for all of us, the sizes perfect. Hanging on each set was a lanyard with an all-access lift ticket.

"You really outdid yourself," I giggled. "Seriously, this is amazing... thank you." I hugged and kissed her. "Let's go get ready."

We donned our new winter gear and I packed the skis out to the front deck. It had a ramp attached to a gap in the railing, obviously for the cabin's occupants to easily make it to the nearest run adjacent the house. It would be a bit of a chore to hike back up from the same run, but that was a small price to pay for the proximity and convenience. We did a quick equipment check and pulled our goggles on.

In no time at all, we were carving our way down our private access path and onto Barry's Blitz, the green run on the far southern side of the mountain. I fell right back into the familiar motions and slow build of adrenaline as my speed increased. The girls flanked me, neatly S-turning in sync with me. Only being able to see exposed mouths, we all shared wide grins.

We got four nice runs in before noon. Sloane bombed the last half of the run and handily beat us to the lodge. We stashed our skis and made our way inside for food and drinks. As we ordered burgers, I insisted that we get bloody Mary's to go with, as that's what my dad had always said was the only acceptable drink for skiing. I honestly didn't know why, but nobody argued. We scarfed our lunch and headed back up to the summit.

After two more runs, the wind picked up and began blowing the falling snow sideways. We'd just slid off the lift when the operator gave us the finger twirl last one signal. We nodded back and took the southward trail back toward our temporary home. I slowed about halfway down the run, trying to remember which gap in the trees we were supposed to take. I spied the steep peak of the cabin's roof and stopped to wave them down. I was unfortunately correct about the hike back. Carrying skis, it took us ten minutes of hard effort to trudge our way back to the cabin.

"Jesus, my hammies are out of shape," I said as we stepped inside. "Gonna feel that tomorrow," I groaned.

"I may have a surprise for you that will help," said Sloane. "If you guys can put skis away and, I dunno... maybe make us some adult beverages?"

"Deal," said Quinn. "I don't know what the surprise is, but a beverage sounds nice."

Sloane grinned and disappeared back to the bedroom. I hoped the surprise ended up involving less clothing, but couldn't figure how that might help my sore muscles. Quinn and I raided the well-stocked bar and ended up making some reasonably strong lemon and ginger hot toddies. I carried my drink and Sloane's as we followed her back to whatever was going on in the bedroom.

My intuition was half right. We were treated to the site of Sloane just pulling off her last articles of clothing. She approached and took her drink, giving us each a kiss.

"Hurry up, you can't see your surprise till everybody's naked."

We complied and quickly stripped. With the bulky ski clothing, Quinn hadn't bothered to tuck. Our cocks were both appropriately interested in what was happening.

"That was fast, well done!" said Sloane. "Right this way."

She led us to the large French doors. I hadn't noticed when we skied out, but the master bedroom had it's own private deck. Our surprise became obvious when she stepped gingerly out, barefoot through the snow to a large cover set into the decking. With a heave, Sloane opened the cover and leaned it against the railing. Steam poured out of the huge jacuzzi tub.

"Oh, yes..." I sighed, "perfect." The freezing air braced my skin.

Quinn smiled widely and followed. "I love you," she said to Sloane as we slipped in. "Oh my god, this is amazing..."

We slumped into the comfortable lounges and sighed in unison. The boozy tea felt like just the right thing to sip on as the aches melted away and snow swirled around us. We sat in silence for a few minutes and simply took it in. I gazed between them, then the picturesque surroundings. I craned to look in through the large picture window and saw the colorful twinkles from the huge tree. I looked back at my girls and smiled widely.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Sloane asked, maybe seeing my expression.

"Just getting in the Christmas spirit," I said happily.

"Today meet your expectations?"

"Met and surpassed." I took the last swig of my toddy and set the mug down. I slid off my seat and crossed the jacuzzi. Reaching under the water, I found Sloane's hand, then Quinn's. I pulled them to me as I knelt, keeping all but my head under the surface. They came willingly and snuggled up to me. I closed my eyes and puckered, quickly getting two sets of lips against mine. Their slippery breasts brushed my pecs and we kissed delicately for a few minutes, lost in our own little world on the side of the mountain.

After a while I got hot and pulled away. I backed up to the edge of the tub and raised out to sit on the edge, staring hungrily as the two of them make out. God, I love watching them. My cock swelled and wagged in front of me, steaming like the rest of my exposed skin.

As if I was subconsciously asking for a better show, Quinn backed up and sat on the edge of one of the benches. Sloane hopped onto her lap and wrapped her legs around Quinn's back. I inhaled sharply as Sloane rose up, obviously ready to take things up a notch. I watched in lust as she sank down slowly, her lips parting as her head rolled back. Their breasts flattened against each other beautifully as they came together.

"Oh, yeah..." she murmured. "Now no big thrusts while we're in the water, just hold me."

There was no way I could stand it to just watch, so I hopped back in. I wrapped my arms around them and kissed each of them, getting more lemon ginger kisses in return. I felt Sloane begin to move her hips in little circles, obviously unable to resist the hard cock inside her.

"Mhmm, that's nice," said Quinn. "So it's okay for you to move around?" she added playfully.

"Obviously," Sloane whimpered.

They began to make out again as their bodies slowly writhed together. I rubbed Sloane's back, moving my hands with her gyrations, helping and encouraging. I caressed down her back and felt the top of her ass, the muscles contracting in time with her movements. My index finger slid into her crack. I stopped as she squeezed her cheeks, briefly trapping my finger, but then slid further down to her opening. She didn't protest, so I began to rub my fingertip over her rosebud. She sighed deeply as I applied a little more pressure.

"Oooh, damn it..." she cooed. "You're naughty, Jack..."

"Do you want me to stop?" I pressed a little harder and felt my finger slip just inside her. "Because I can go sit over there like a good boy." I pushed in to my second knuckle and pulled out several times before she answered.

"No, I like it when you and Quinny use me..."

She moaned softly as I slid my whole finger into her beautiful ass, but stopped suddenly and tensed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby, I—" I said, pulling out of her tight rear end.

"No," she whispered. "You just gave me an idea. There's something I've always wanted to try..."

Quinn and I similarly froze at attention.

"Really?" Quinn managed to stutter. "Like right now?"

"Well, after we shower and get clean. Think you two could grant an early Christmas wish for me?"

"Uh huh," we choked out simultaneously.

"Not that I really want to stop this," she said seductively, resuming her gyrations, "but I'd really like to feel you both inside me."

I stood and gently reached under her arms. She whined a bit as she pulled off Quinn's shaft, but kissed me as she stood up.

We followed her inside like puppies. We didn't bother drying off, leaving drippy puddles on the floor toward the en suite. The spa-like room rivaled Sloane's bathroom at home and had a shower that might have been even a bit larger. Instead of smooth gray tile though, the whole space was lined with rough-hewn slate in dark, rich colors.

We stepped in and turned the water on. Quinn and I were both still quite hard, and watching Sloane wash herself kept us in peak form. We finally joined her under the spray, slowly kissing and making some attempt at washing. At one point we had her sandwiched between us, slippery cocks sliding against her stomach and between her round ass cheeks, respectively.

"Mhmm, yeah, just like this..." she said breathily. "You two all clean?"

We nodded eagerly and dried off. She beckoned us back out into the bedroom and crawled up on the fluffy comforter covering the king sized bed.

"Do you care, you know..." I said, "who's where?"

She smiled and shook her head. Quinn and I shared a look like we were playing mental rock paper scissors. I finally just smiled and shrugged. We joined Sloane on the bed, crawling on either side of her. We kissed her arms, then shoulders, then cheeks like we'd planned it out.

"I think I know the answer," I said between licks at her ear, "but do you want this like right now, or should we take our time?"

"We have all afternoon," she cooed. "Make me want it."

Quinn and I sucked in a breath at the same time. We craned up to kiss her and ended with our three tongues together, lapping at each other's lips. We pulled apart and the two of us worked slowly south. Sloane began to unconsciously move against us as we covered her body with our attentions. Soft caresses with hands and lips and tongues, nowhere appeared to be off limits. Quinn even worked her way down to Sloane's slender feet, which elicited a much more positive response than I would have imagined.

I of course paid special attention to her amazing breasts, spending equal time tracing slow circles around her hard nipples with my tongue before taking full gulps of her flesh into my mouth.

We could tell it was difficult for her to be the sole recipient of the pleasure being shared. Several times when she pawed at me or took a glancing grope at my cock, I gently pushed her hand back to her side. Her frustrated little humphs were adorable, but I knew not very deep down she was enjoying every touch on her gorgeous body.

Coming from opposite directions, Quinn and I got closer and closer to her center. In an unspoken understanding, we turned to lay on the bed opposite her, our heads level with her smooth thighs. We raised up and kissed above the valley below us, before sharing a knowing look. Quinn helped turn Sloane slowly onto her side facing me. I gently pulled Sloane's knees apart and saw Quinn's eager face between the small window. We met and kissed again, this time between her legs. We both glanced at our respective targets and nodded.