All Comments on 'California Heat'

by spattjack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silky

Stop using the word silky

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nice story. Made me horny

Hope you continue the story.

Both need some fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Juice

Stop using the word juice, juicy, juiced, it gets boring, there are other words in the English language. I think you need an editor to pick these repetitions out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Please stop using words, period. Just use fucking sounds like "Arrgghh!" and "Eeashhhh!" Just kidding. Great story and I like the word "juice."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Um, Silky...

Silky orbs, silky tits, silky bra, silky globes, silk clad boobs...What now? Silky shit?

Use something like smooth, soft, glossy,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In-Law

I seduced my brother in law after my sister told me in confidence that she doesn't enjoy sex very much because her husband's penis is large and thick. I'd asked him over to help me move furniture while my kids were in school. I was divorced and not dating because I didn't feel marketable or attractive. He's tall, fit and handsome. The more we visited and talked, the more aroused I got at the thought of him fucking my sister. My pussy throbbed nonstop! I popped the question about my sister's issues, then told him that I wanted him to fuck me with his big cock. He agreed and we had a wonderful experience! His cock was huge, but not too big for my fat pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous