All Comments on 'California Nights Ch. 02'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep this story coming

It has some nice humor and it's hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
parental consent

i fucked a mother and daughter once only it happened the other way. i was in my mid 20's when i met an 18 year old girl using a false license to drink in a bar. she was in her first month in college on her own for the first time. when she heard i had my own place, it didnt take long for her to let me know she wanted to go with me. we fucked madly all night, after that she came to my place about twice a week. she made it clear she wasscrewing other guys, but said i was the best. there was no jealousdy involved. three months later, her mother came to visit. she was an attractive woman, but seemed a bit nervous. we went out drinking one evening and her mother loosened up, even dancing with a few men. they came back with me and becky rocked me by tellinbg me her motherknew we we making it and thought i was hot. she asked me to do her mother too. well, that started a 3 year relationship that ended when her mother remaried. theyfucked and sucked each other and we did it watching each other. i dontknow where becjy is now but ill bet she is getting it from someone regularly.

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826about 11 years ago
More Please!!!

That's it? Where's the next chapter? When does he get to make love to Jane? or please both at the same time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous