All Comments on 'Call Girl'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus77 months ago

Amazing i cant wait to see if they meet up again

jrrrrjrrrr7 months ago

Great story, gave it a 5. I really wanted a little more at the end. Maybe you could do a sequel to it, so we know the future of their new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope it's not the end. Daddy needs to sample Brigette's pussy, as many way as possible. Time and place to be determined.

chiefhalchiefhal7 months ago

I hope there will be at least one more chapter, so many ways to go with this!

Thank you.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls7 months ago

oh my, 20 years and so cool? A sex goddess, a very erotic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow!! Phil.

MikeykeithMikeykeith7 months ago

"Come on daddy, it's just fucking."

OMGEE

Yummy Tale/Tail

10 Stars As Always!!!!

Thanks!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE7 months ago

Please, another session between them! Great story, and hopefully more!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19627 months ago

Loved this. Can't wait to read your other stories. Cheers. Frankie.

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your warm comments and feedback!! I'm so glad you liked this story! (It was really fun to write. :p)

I honestly haven't decided yet if I'm going to write a chapter 2. But I have some ideas that I'm playing with, so there's a pretty good chance I will. I know I left it off pretty open ended. :)

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Yikes, one of the Hottest Daddy Daughter takes ever. Five well deserved stars. Sure wouldn't mind another chapter or two, Daddy really needs to eat Dawters pussy.

thedomoneflthedomonefl7 months ago

Very believable, well written and hot as hell! She should have sucked him clean before leaving him, like a good little girl.

202GE202GE7 months ago

Very hot. 5 stars

The ending felt a bit abrupt but that could be a personal preference.

Thanks for sharing with us.

NesticNestic7 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much. Please, please continue with a second chapter,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

more please

JakeShadeJakeShade6 months ago

Bridget -

I came here looking for a D-in-Law story to fuel my crush on my DIL and got seduced into reading this one by the title. My own daughter (a year or two older than DIL) came close to working her way through college as a stripper but saw the lifestyle distortions a good friend went through when she went that route and avoided it.

However! The scene of her recognizing him while he does not recognize her (given her dress/hair/makeup) was an amazing charge for me. I'm possibly unable to think of my own daughters "that way" but as my admission above allows, not a problem at all with the DIL.

What I love most perhaps is the empowerment implied as you (the Daughter) takes charge and turns the normal power dynamic upside down. The father-figure no longer is in charge of the daughter-figure and the service provider runs the client to her specifications....

It was VERY hot! I'll go check out your other work now!

- Jake

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Fuck! That was hot! 5 Stars.

10towers10towers6 months ago

I read the two stories out of order so I didn't realize he filled her full of cum at the hotel. Since this is only day one of the second chapter, maybe she will relent a third time. I'll check back to see if you write a chapter 3. A very riveting story that seem familiar from years ago.

ToughSailorToughSailor28 days ago

A cookie cutter story. Several just like it on this site. Oh yeah; a cigarette fetish? . . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Call Girl Series Info