Call In For Sexual Slavery (TBC)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cell_Gaze
Cell_Gaze
34 Followers

Suddenly the bonds holding her arms and legs so painfully together were cut, and she felt her legs instinctively straighten. She tried to roll again in a feeble attempt to escape, but rough hands pinned her like a butterfly. More sweaty palms clasped and pawed under her body, when she was then hoisted over one of the men's shoulders. Again she tried to kick and squirm to no avail. They walked several paces before she was dropped onto her still-bound feet. One pair of hands held her steady as another pair set to work, cutting the bindings around her wrists. The second they were free she attempted a swing, but expectant arms were ready for this, and quickly subdued her. Her slim arms were repositioned in front of her and the familiar clink of cold metal handcuffs encased them. Just as the bizarre situation couldn't get any stranger, her arms were yanked up by suspended chain. She felt herself rise, her toes just barely touching the ground, her arms groaning with the sudden stretch as she was pulled unceremoniously up into the air.

The hood was whipped off her face in a flash of white and red. Alice blinked and winced at the stars dancing around her liberated vision. It took a moment for her to process the new surroundings. They were inside a large grey room, with long rusted chains with hooks at the end running down each side of the ceiling, ending above up above her head. A solitary light-bulb hung just in front of her, gently swaying from side to side, the only light source besides the little sunlight that crept passed the metal door opposite her. The floor was filthy, with a discoloured mattress almost stuck to the centre of the room by the grime. Alice surmised that this was some kind of meat locker, the chains once being used for slaughtered carcasses, but it must have been cleared out and abandoned a long time ago. She wondered what was outside but figured they must be in one of the many abandoned warehouses peppered around the Pennsylvanian countryside. She shivered at the thought that there really was no-where to run, if she even managed to unhook herself from the chain and handcuffs of course.

Her eyes turned to the two men before her, who seemed to be studying her for the first time in detail. The "fat" man was more burly than fat she realised, with large weight-lifting shoulders matched by a sizeable beer belly. He wore baggy black coat that seemed too big even for him, and a ski-mask still covered his face, although Alice could tell that there wasn't much hair under the hood. His friend was leaner, still muscular but without the bulging stomach. He wore a black turtleneck which strained against the broad shoulder and bicep muscles it covered. His grey ski-mask covered a light-brown beard around his mouth. Alice couldn't tell whether it was a beard or goatee. Both men's eyes seemed to look her over up-and-down with an expression Alice realised was puzzlement. They couldn't quite work her out. Do they know there's no boyfriend involved, Alice wondered, are they figuring out what they can and can't do?

Alice tried to speak, but the wad of cloth in her mouth was too large to even let her muffle out some words. The fat man seemed intrigued, but the smaller man's expression remained unchanged. He folded his arms, then simply nodded at his companion, who nodded back at him in return. Alice was confused when he turned away, and tried to jostle about in her handcuffs to communicate something, anything, but he didn't look back and walked out of the room. This left her with the fat man, who was holding up a syringe all of a sudden. Alice's jostling was more frantic upon seeing the needle. They could be putting anything in her! It could be lethal! Tears blinked from her eyes and tried to twist and turn, trying in vain to keep her arms away from the approaching syringe. But just as before, he gripped her arm with the torn sleeve still, and another scratch pierced her skin. Defeated, Alice simply slumped down and waited once again to fall asleep.

The blackout didn't come however, and she looked at the man in confusion. He casually placed the syringe back into a little leather case, which he then folded back into his coat pocket. He approached Alice, who no longer tried to struggle, and ran his fingers down her jacket and skirt. Alice's eyes-widened, but she began to feel a strange calming elation, as though she were floating upon a large jell-o pudding. Her straining arms no longer cried in agony, her feet no longer struggled to reach the floor. She wasn't sleepy but she felt peaceful, like being suspended in the air was the most natural thing in the world. When he touched her, every cell in her body jumped with trepidation. Enjoying the sensation, she looked up, and her eyes fixated on dust particles floating around the light-bulb. It was like she was one of the particles, floating forever in the bright, happy bulb, which seemed to get bigger and bigger until it wrapped itself around her in its sunshine.

Every time the man touched her body, it was like warm treacle was running down her body towards her thighs. She squealed, letting out a light, cheerful muffle into her gag, when his hands forcefully ripped off her jacket. She pressed her legs together, realising that she couldn't contain herself. She was flying, shedding her old gross skin and letting out something new. She felt her blouse disappear and she enjoyed the new impact of dust and air on her naked shoulders. She slithered out of her tights and skirt and let the warm vibrations writhe around her bare skin. She noticed the man admire her matching set of pretty white lace underwear and felt elated. This was the moment she had waited for and she was so happy he approved. Alice twirled and twisted in her chains, putting on a joyful little show for him. The fat man felt his fingers up her sex, the wetness of of which caused Alice to seize and writhe in ecstasy. She moaned in the gag and enjoyed how her saliva dribbled down her chin.

Unlike her business-suit, Alice's underwear seemed to give the fat man some pause for thought. Where her other clothes lay torn and tattered on the floor, the fat man gently unclasped her bra, releasing her soft, warm mounds out for full-display. The dangling girl enjoyed the sliding motion as he pulled her panties down her legs, and gently manoeuvred them around the ropes so they could be released undamaged. Alice was excited at his wanting to preserve her underwear like this where her other clothes had obviously been worthless. She felt triumphant, which only made her feel hotter and sexier. She rubbed her legs together, trying to stimulate herself for him, but the pleasure was too great and she came then and there, moaning into her gag. The fat man admired the view, and then probed his fingers around her moist petit bush. She had started shaving it recently but hadn't gone fully-nude. The investigative digits reached inside, and pinched at her little pearl, making her squeal from the intense orgasm. The fingers continued, feeling between her legs, and noted the untrimmed hair around her bottom. Alice melted at the touch as the probe reached between her cheeks and stretched her out a little. When he removed his hand she came again, her teeth digging into the gag like a flogged man biting a wooden bit.

The hands felt their way to her breasts, weighing them one after the other and testing their bounce. Alice giggled, and tried to stick her nipples out more for his enjoyment. He tickled the tips and tested their firmness. Alice imagined what could be done to her nipples and hoped he would pull and pinch them more, but his loving hands moved on. He grabbed her butt-cheeks and tested their plumpness. Seeming satisfied, he took a step back and admired her figure again.

Alice was in too much bliss to notice as he took photos, and made notes from a scruffy note-pad about his results. In her suspended animation, it was like she was floating in the deepest ocean, or like she had returned to the comfort of her mother's womb. The pleasure in her sex only seemed to intensify as her wrists tugged against the steel handcuffs She was actually bleeding slightly from the cuffs digging into her skin, but she didn't notice. She stared dully at the man as his camera flashed, but only the damp delight between her legs crossed her mind. Her ankles chafed from the rope, but for her she was being held together, the tickle around her legs only making her happier. The fat man collected her clothes, and walked out of the room, leaving Alice to drift and sway in her own private ocean, an Andromeda in a basement waiting for her hero to set her free.

6

The rush did not last sadly, and after another hour of standing tip-toe Alice began to feel agitated. She remembered that she'd been injected with something, and started freaking out again. What was it it felt so good but that was bad was she addicted she didn't want to be addicted what if they made her addicted she would be messed up she didn't want to be messed up she wanted to be let down her arms felt tired was that blood dribbling down her arms oh god had they cut her they cut her she was going to die and bleed to death she would die and no one would know they would leave her here forever no she didn't want to be alone forever she felt too good she needed someone to fuck oh why would no one fuck her oh god they couldn't do this to her she just wanted to go home oh god someone help...Sweat pooled around her feet as she thought all this. Every second felt like infinity. She couldn't move. She was hurt and horny and couldn't move. She was a statue frozen forever. Alice's mind wondered to all those Greek Myths, of women turned into trees or plants by the Gods. Was that what she was now? A tree? She tried to plant her feet to the ground more firmly, but only her toes could reach the floor.

The floor was cold. She was glad they'd left the light on, but her surroundings weren't exactly encouraging. She wondered what had been kept here. Pigs probably. Would they slaughter her too? Eat her? He had been feeling her up, her breasts, her bottom. Maybe this was some kind of cannibalism ring, and she would end up in a tin-can? She cried at the thought, but then consoled herself. If they'd wanted to chop her up they'd had plenty of chances already, plus it probably wasn't a good idea to drug the product. It might poison the customers. That cheered her a little, imagining her body causing some creep to choke, but still...

Was this all part of the kidnapping? There was something going on here that she didn't like. They'd taken photos of her. Except there was no boyfriend around to enjoy the images. Were they aware that there was no boyfriend? Were they just working on auto-pilot? That seemed unlikely, you didn't just kidnap someone without a process. So what was going on here?

Alice didn't have to wait much longer to find out. The fat man returned, with his burlier companion in tow. They were in mid-conversation,

"-the drug effects will still be impairing its mental state. I'm not sure it's a good idea to speak with it." The fat man's accent was implacable. Alice figured it was European but she was no expert. Czech maybe? Dutch? Swedish?

"I don't think we have a choice," the burly man's voice was a harsh baritone, clearly American but again no clear dialect, "If we don't figure this out we could have serious problems down the line."

"Yes yes, very well," the fat man muttered. He approached Alice and slapped her face lightly a couple times, "Hello?" he spoke slowly and phonetically, "Do you understand me?"

Startled by her smarting cheeks, Alice nodded. She wasn't quite all there yet, her mind was going a mile a minute, but she was alert and sufficiently freaked out.

"I am going to remove your gag now. If you scream, or irritate me in anyway, I will break each of your toes, one by one. Got it?"

Alice shook her head a million times, her eyes widened with fright. The fat man carefully reached behind her head and untied the cloth. Alice could feel the gag loosening from her mouth and breathed a sigh of relief. Drool and saliva slithered down her chin but at this point she was just happy to move her jaw properly.

"There was 50 thousand dollars on your kitchen table. Why?" The burly man asked. Alice looked at the two men in astonishment. Did she hear the question right?

"To ... pay you guys..." she managed to croak out, her voice not feeling quite right after the drugs and gagging, "to pay... for this."

The two men looked just as perplexed as she was. The burly man asked,

"You paid for what?" Tears sprung in Alice's eyes again. What the hell was going on?

"For...for this!" she stammered out, "For...for this kidnapping..."

The two men looked at one another.

"First we're hearing of this." The fat man said matter of factly,

"I swear!" Alice pleaded, "Your boss! He'll know!"

"Our boss?"

"Yes! I spoke to him on the phone!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I swear! You can call his number! I don't have it memorised but it was in my purse! On my laptop!"

"Your laptop is gone you crazy bitch," the fat man said impatiently, "your purse is gone. We set fire to your apartment when we left."

Alice was horrified, and could feel herself trembling now, "What the fuck? Why would you do that?"

"Why the fuck do you think we'd burn it? To leave zero trace!"

"But...that wasn't...it was just my phone..."

The burly man cut her off,

"So you had money prepared to pay for you to be kidnapped?"

"Yes! Yes exactly!" Despite her terror Alice was just relieved that he understood.

"So you wanted to be kidnapped. Why?"

Alice blushed crimson at the question. Could she really tell them why she had paid for it? She had been stripped naked, bound and chained to a hook in an abandoned warehouse, and had been fondled and felt up by a total stranger, and yet somehow them knowing that she had actually paid to be kidnapped was the most humiliating thing that could possibly happen to her.

Something about the burly man's face made it seem to her that he had twigged this fact, but he said nothing. The fat man still looked confused, and said,

"This is pointless. The important thing is we have the money. Now what?"

"We keep it of course," the burly man grinned. Alice realised it was the first emotion she had seen from either of them, "It's a bonus."

"And the product?"

"The product?" The burly man was bemused, and looked Alice up and down. Alice stared back at him, trying to be as composed as possible when suspended naked from a meat hook. The burly man broke first, turning away saying,

"No change with the product I think. Re-gag and chain it. Shave it as well. We should hear about purchases soon."

"Okay." The fat man nodded simply as the burly man walked out of the room. The fat man turned to his bag and this time rummaged around to pick out a large black polished ball that Alice quickly realised was a ball-gag. He also removed an electric razor. Alice started panicking. Oh god were they going to shave off her hair?

"Wait please can't we talk about this? Take the money please! You don't need me as well!" she gulped out. The fat man just stared at her blankly, but replied malevolently,

"No more talking. Talk and I break toes."

Defeated, Alice allowed the fat man to place the leather ball-gag in her mouth without protest. It was too big and hurt her jaw to keep her mouth open so wide. She bit in as hard as she could to try and prevent too much strain on her muscles. Then she heard the electric razor start vibrating and thought back tears. The buzzing metal did not meet her head however and instead she felt the vibration around her raised armpits. She cringed and squirmed from the ticklish sensation as he removed the little hair that was there. Then she could see him lowering the razor down towards her sex. She steeled herself, terrified that he would injure her, but when the touch came it was gentle. If she hadn't been so scared she would have enjoyed the arousing feeling nibbling around her crotch, but instead she stayed stock-still and kept her eyes shut. she felt the ropes around her legs loosen, but she didn't try to move her legs from him. Instead she allowed him to raise her legs one after the other so that he could shave away the little pubic hairs around her crotch and buttocks. Finally he shaved around her legs, again removing hairs Alice hadn't even been aware of, having shaved pretty regularly.

When he was done, Alice felt more naked than she had already been feeling. The bareness of her sex made her feel like a little girl, and she thought back tears at her loss of autonomy and womanhood. Was this what she wanted? She thought she had wanted this. Part of her did want it! But the logical part, the part that fought for self-preservation screamed at her. But then the situation she was in wasn't even her fault! From what she could gather, these men were not her hired kidnappers! So she would have been kidnapped no matter what! All of her savings though...even if she escaped, which seemed like a big if, she would have nothing! How could she explain to people that not only had she been kidnapped and her home destroyed, but that all of her savings were gone too? The feeling of helplessness overwhelmed her, and the tears streaming onto her ball-gag only made her feel worse.

Some relief came when the fat man lifted her out from the meat-hook. Despite his status as kidnapper she felt gratitude towards him for freeing her from her straining discomfort. This feeling did not last long. He removed the chains from her wrists but made sure to hold her tight. Despite being free Alice still felt too dejected to resist him, and allowed the fat man to re-chain her arms behind her back. More shackles were produced, and this time they were locked around her ankles. Alice wondered if he had done this before to other women, and knew that they all accepted their fates at this point to let him chain them so casually. Maybe the drugs produced this sense of abandonment and defeat? She felt completely at his mercy. A further chain was added to attach her feet to her hands, preventing her from moving more than a few inches per step. She hated the cold steel running down her legs and bottom. It chilled her as though an icicle was pressed against her skin. Now that she was free from the strain of the meat-hook she became very aware of how cold she was, and shivered.

Finally, a simple metal hoop appeared, which the fat man clipped in neatly around her neck. A slither of metal ringlets was locked onto the collar, and Alice realised that she would now be led along like a dog. Her mind was deadened. She felt so alone, empty and worthless. She thought of Gabriel, of her family, the few friends she had known in New York. All of them vanished into the empty void of her mind as she felt the tug of her leash. She shuffled along behind the man, noticing only the sharp chill of the tingling metal encasing her skin and the painful dullness of the concrete underfoot. Something in her mind yelled at her that it was the drugs that caused this lethargy, but even this thought of defiance vanished into the overwhelming gloom. She was just a miserable little product to be used and disposed of, nothing more.

7

The fat man led his little captive through the door, and she could finally get her bearings. They were in a large abandoned warehouse, with large, shining windows on either side. Old rusting machines filled the expanse, with large wooden crates peppered about. There was a large garage gate up ahead with a truck parked in the building. Alice tried to look outside but couldn't see anything through the frosted panes. The sky seemed clear, and they were definitely in the countryside with how quiet everything was, but besides that she couldn't discern where they were geographically. Her despondency only intensified with the confirmation that escape was impossible.

Cell_Gaze
Cell_Gaze
34 Followers