Call In For Sexual Slavery (TBC)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clinking odalisque soon found herself in a little enclave surrounded by large crates. There was a barred metal cage in the middle of the floor. It was just under six feet tall and a similar width. There was hay on its floor. Alice's face reddened at the obvious purpose of the cage. Was she to be a zoo animal, shipped off to some Saudi sheik with a sick sense of humour? The fat man had her stand before the cage, and proceeded to take further photographs of her. She simply stood there staring at him, her face permanently aghast with the ball-gag fitted in so strenuously. Every inch of her was photographed, with special attention given to her genitals and buttocks this time round. It was important that his handiwork was appreciated, Alice reasoned.

When the model shoot was over, the fat man motioned for her to bend down and enter the cage. Alice dumbly obeyed. It wasn't like she had any other option. Still gagged and chained, she uncomfortably sat herself down amongst the hay. The fat man swung the cage gate shut behind her, which locked automatically with an electric mechanism. Then he left, without a word. Alice just dumbly watched him go, and began to take stock of her situation.

She hated that there was hay, as it made it very clear what should happen if any bodily functions needed to occur. Alice breathed a sigh of relief (through her nose) that it wasn't her time of the month. She doubted that they would provide tampons. Oh god, what if she got sick? It wasn't like they'd provided any food or water for her, and she couldn't communicate easily. What was it they had said? Product. They had never referred to her as "her". She had always been "it" to them, so she was only of monetary value to them. So were they slavers? Or was this just an elaborate kidnapping with a ransom note? Somehow she doubted that, they already had the 50 thousand dollars and her family wasn't exactly wealthy. No, this was some kind of human trafficking situation. That kidnapping service had nothing to do with it.

Or maybe it still did? She couldn't be sure, but what if this was all part of the experience? Them pretending not to know her could just be playing up to the ruse. Again it was unlikely, but Alice felt calmer for the idea. Why else would it be her they kidnapped? As far as she could tell, she was the only one here, it wasn't like she was amongst several other captives. So maybe...just maybe...

Alice shuffled about uncomfortably within the cage. She could just about stand up if she bent her head, and she could stretch out, so that was a small mercy at least. The shackles around her arms and legs made it difficult to manoeuvre though. The chain connecting her wrist and ankle shackles was especially annoying as she had to tug her arms to the left or right to stop the chain from being directly between her legs if she wanted to sit. The hay prickled against her naked skin. Alice realised with a dark sense of dread that she needed to cum again. What the fuck was wrong with her? How could she even be thinking of it at a time like this?

But then hadn't this been the whole point? To experience the ultimate sexual fantasy? She was naked, her pubic hair shaved off, her mouth gagged, her neck collared and her arms handcuffed behind her back. How could she not be horny right now? This was everything she had ever wanted! Without really thinking about it, she tried to tug her hands towards her sex, but it was no use, the chain was too short. The chain connecting her hands and legs however...Alice gently lifted herself up and placed her bottom on top of the chain, the ringlets now directly between her thighs. It wasn't easy, but as she gently moved back and forth, she felt the chain brush against her vaginal lids and anus. The metal slipped and slid back and forth against her erogenous zones as she pulled her hands back as far as she could. She felt the chain embed itself further inside her as she writhed backwards and forwards. Oh god it was rubbing against her clit! Back and forth, back and forth. It became easier and easier to move as the metal became damper and damper. The chain spasmed against her anus, against her clit, she could feel every individual ringlet, she was coming, yes she was coming! She bit hard into her gag as she exploded with pleasure, and fell back onto the hay-covered floor with satisfaction. Even chained like this, she had still got what she wanted.

Alice was back at work, in her neat grey suit. She was discussing tooth-pastes with Douglas at her desk. Everything was neat, tidy, normal. Computer glares filled the room. The conversation wasn't particularly interesting and Alice daydreamed about sucking Douglas off then and there. But then, almost out of nowhere, there was an explosion! Glass shattered from the windows and the air was sucked from around them. Alice screamed in terror as Douglas and her fell to the floor. What was going on?! Then she felt something wrap around her leg, something harsh and metallic. She looked down in horror to see it was a long metal tentacle, tightening itself around her waist! Before she could even comprehend her situation the tentacle had hoisted her into the air, and yanked her straight out of the building through the shattered window! Violent winds blew around her as she flailed about with the writhing metal arm. She tried to scream but she was moving too fast to even gasp in breath. Looking above her head, she saw there was some kind of space-ship! A flying saucer, and the tentacle was lifting her straight into it! She soon found herself standing in the middle of a large circular room. There were hundred of little grey men standing around her, completely naked, each endowed with a large throbbing erection between their legs. Alice tried to run, but more claws appeared and grabbed her arms and legs, hoisting her up in the air spread-eagle. A flash of green light enveloped her, and she felt her grey suit and underwear disintegrate from her body. She struggled and writhed, but her limbs were no longer under her control. Soon the grey men were upon her, one inserting himself in her mouth, another riding on top of her, and another clambering beneath, his hands circled around her breasts. The others tussled and clung about her levitated body, trying for their turn inside her. Little hands gripped and tickled at her feet. Despite herself she could feel herself coming. Yes right there right there!

Alice was jolted awake by a sudden bumpiness. She looked around herself and almost yelped as everything was pitch black. But once her eyes adjusted she realised there was some kind of tarpaulin sheet surrounding her cage. She realised that they were moving, and must be in the truck she saw in the warehouse. She wondered how long she had been out. After the drugs and hanging from the meat hook and cumming in the cage she had been pretty exhausted, so it could have been a whole night or longer that she'd been unconscious. For the first time she seriously considered escape. If they were on the move, and there didn't seem to be anyone guarding her, maybe she could break out and jump onto the road? For all she knew she could be near a town.

She looked at the bars. The gate had been electric she recalled, so maybe there was a way to short-circuit it? Or maybe even just force it open? There was no padlock after all. Positioning herself painfully about so her bare feet rested against the gate, she curled in her legs and kicked as hard as she could. Besides the chain scratching her back, nothing. She kicked again, this time harder, but still it wouldn't even budge. She tried again, and again, and again, hoping maybe something, anything would give way. When this failed, she collapsed to the ground like a broken marionette, exhausted by her limited mobility and exertions. Oh this was hopeless, she thought. It wasn't like she could reach her arms up around the lock mechanism. The kidnappers relied on her restrictions. She had to accept that if she was going to escape, it would need to be from wherever their destination lay. They'd slip up eventually, she hoped.

Time passed, but Alice couldn't sleep. Her brain was wracked by the madness of everything that was happening to her. Was this the kidnapping she had paid for? What did happen to Gabriel? Was whatever this was her life now? Forever? Worse than all these thoughts though, was that she realised she was hungry, and her stomach gnawed away at her the longer time passed. By the time they stopped, she was curled up in a foetal position, trying desperately to ignore the groaning in her gut, as though a monster was trying to claw its way through her belly.

She blinked like a kitten when the tarpaulin around the cage was pulled away. Even the little light outside was too much for her after having been wrapped in darkness for so long. She heard the buzz of the gate unlock, but she was too weak to move. Hands grabbed her feet and slid her out. Before she knew it she was hoisted onto a man's shoulder, her bottom pressed firmly up into the air with his palm cupping her cheeks. Like a barbarian carrying a captive princess to his bed, the man carried Alice as though she were a sack of laundry. Like it was the most ordinary thing in the world to carry a nude woman like this. Trying to look at him the best she could from her awkward angle, she realised that this was neither the fat nor the burly man! So a third man was involved it seemed. Maybe he was the driver? So was there seriously an operation involved? Or was it just a small group of guys? Her mind raced with questions like a schoolgirl in a pop quiz.