Call Me Blueberry

Story Info
Blueberry indulges in a public gloryhole for the first time.
6.7k words
4.37
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: This is a work of fiction and the introduction of a new character to my universe of stories. The story contains a number of sexual interactions between all genders. Should Blueberry receive a positive response, I may expand on the missed adventures of Blueberry with a series. Please enjoy and as always vote and leave a comment!


DING!

Another text message popped up on the screen of his phone. Just another in a borage of messages since he had gotten home. This one came as he was just stepping out of the shower. He quickly tried to catch the message before the Home Screen went dark. He was not fast enough as it disappeared before he could read the message. He finished drying off his freshly shaved body with the towel and then applied moisturizer spending a little more time than he probably should have on his cock.

DING!

The message popped up again. This time he caught a glance at who the sender was before it disappeared again. He pressed the face of the screen and read the message.

Paul: be there in 30

He pressed reply and responded to the text that he would be ready in twenty. He knew there was not much time to get completely made up before he needed to leave. He dropped his towel on the floor and proceeded to the dresser. Peering at his naked body in the mirror as he grabbed a pair of powder blue mesh panties from the top drawer, he got extremely excited about what the night might bring. One at a time he placed his freshly shaved and moisturized legs in the leg holes of the panties. Pulling them up and over his ass first then pulling the front out and positioning his seven inch semi hard cock in the front the soft mesh face. He pointed the tip of his cock toward the left side of his pubic area.

Devin then began rummaging through the dresser drawers for a somewhat revealing pair of bottoms to show off the mesh see through panties that were stuffed full of cock. Not finding anything Devin transitioned to looking for the right pair of shoes for the evening. Stepping into the closet Devin went to the bottom two shelves were a group of heels and sandals resided. Devin thought about the color of the panties and grabbed a pair of navy-blue open toe pumps with a four-inch heel. Devin went back to the dresser and selected a leather mini and seeing that time was running out grabbed a powder blue net halter top that matched the panties. The halter top left nothing to the imagination as it was easy to see Devin's puffy nipples through the netting as they poked through the holes. Devin saw this and decided the nipples needed to be covered if going out in public regardless of how seedy a place they were going to.

Not having any nipple covers, Devin decided to improvise with some black electrical tape. Devin cut a few strips of tape, put two of them together in an x and then covered each of the exposed nipple with the tape. Devin checked his handy work as he realized his time to put on makeup was fleeting. Devin had just enough time to apply some blue eye shadow, followed by eyeliner, blush, finishing up with some dark blue lipstick. Since blue seemed to be the theme for the evening, Devin decided to wear the light blue shoulder length wig. The wig was light blue with two-inch purple ends.

"Perfect!" Devin said as the wig was twisted into place.

The bangs were shoulder length and were positioned to allow an opening for Devin's left eye to have an unobstructed view of the world. The right eye, however, would be almost entirely covered by the wig. That eye would be entertained by the world as it played hide and seek with anyone who stared.

Outfit in place, makeup done, wig on, and still 5 minutes left to select accessories. Devin went back to the closet and grabbed a black garment leather collar with a d ring and a pendent on it. The pendent read: "Cock Sucking Slut" which Devin was not yet but fantasized about becoming daily. Devin also grabbed a couple light blue bracelets that were loose but just small enough to stay around Devin's wrists. Glancing at the handbags and clutches, Devin decided not to take one since the credit card and license would fit in the pocket on the back side of the phone case. There really was not a need for anything else.

Devin, finally satisfied with the outfit choice for the evening stepped out to the hall, shut off the light, and closed the door as though it needed to be hidden from the parents that Devin no longer lived with. The room looked like a typhoon had hit it with clothes and shoes strewn about the room. Devin opened the hall closet to grab a coat.

As he reached in the doorbell rang, feeling rushed Devin grabbed the faux fur top off the hanger and threw it on while rushing to answer the door. Through the peep hole Paul stood in the narrow hallway outside the door of Devin's fourth floor apartment. His inpatients growing with each moment he stood there waiting he rang the bell again. Then a few seconds later began to relentlessly ring it showing his excitement for the evening was getting out of control.

"WAITING!" Paul said loud enough to be heard through the door.

Once the doorbell ringing had subsided the door swung open as Devin popped out like toast from the toaster.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Devin exclaimed while locking the door.

"Let's get out of here. I've been waiting for this all week this week!"

As Devin spoke Paul stepped back to gaze at the outfit Devin had selected for the evening. Paul was amazed by how seductive that skinny 130 lbs frame looked in such a slutty outfit. He continued to burn holes in the leather mini with his eyes as Devin walk ahead of him.

Que my internal monologue. In my scramble to get ready I negated to introduce myself. I will keep it short as the walk to the car does not allow for much time. Time, what a linear concept. In the larger scheme of things, I have not lived very much life yet since I am only twenty-six but in that short six-year span, I have experienced a ton. I can sum it all up though, by day I am a mild-mannered Human Resources Manager. But as soon as the sun disappears my true personality emerges from its slumber. I trade my shirt and tie for a skirt and heels. I'm what most would call a Femme.

Now the guy staring holes in my ass behind me is another story all together. Paul is a shift manager for a large fast-food chain. His hours suck sometimes but when he is not at work, we are out on the prowl together. Paul is straight as an arrow unlike me who is... well... uhmmm... predominantly straight but exploring. No, we are not an item and neither of us are into the other that way.

"Paul!"

"Stop staring at my ass and get up here!" I proclaimed as we walked through the lobby of my apartment complex.

"Ok, ok, but it's such a nice ass in that skirt!" Paul responded as he caught up with me before the doorman let us out. Neither of the doormen that worked at the complex blinked an eye at me anymore when I left the building dressed in my outfits. This had not always been the case, the first couple times that I came in one way and left the other they were not sure what to make of it. But now three years in I received only a casual glance and a good evening mam. Tonight, was no different, Shawn swung the door open and said "have a good evening miss." As we exited.

We got to Paul's car and set out for our evening adventure.

"So where do you want to start? Some dancing or food?" Paul asked as he drove with no clear destination in mind.

"Surprise me!" I responded while waving my legs back and forth in anticipation.

It was a short car ride as we pulled up to our first stop for the evening. Before we got out of the car Paul asked if I was going to go by a different name this evening or stick with Devin. I took a minute to think about it. As I glanced at myself in the car's vanity mirror my response to his question became clear.

"Nope, this evening just call me Blueberry!"

"Ok but can I still be Paul?" He quipped in response.

I stepped out of the car and on to the sidewalk. I stood there waiting for Paul while he put the club on his steering wheel. The area we were parked in was not the greatest area, but it was closest to the club we were headed to.

"Paul, you got any change?"

Paul shook his head no and got out of the car with a small black bag.

"We need to feed the meter. I'm not walking home again."

Paul walked over to the meter covered it with the black bag and taped the bag opening closed with some duct tape wrapped around the meter pole.

"Got that shit covered!" Paul said as he glanced back giving me a wink.

"Really? You think that's going to keep us from being towed? Read the sign genius!"

Paul snickered and started walking toward the club. I mumbled under my breath about my displeasure with his solution as I hurried to catch up.

"Fuck Paul! Hold up! I can't run my dick will fall out!"

Paul stopped for a second then started walking again to taunt me. He was being a bit of a dick in my opinion. I rushed to catch up with him when he decided to inform me to lighten up and close my mouth. Since in his opinion an open mouth tends to attract more cock. Not that I was all that against that notion, but I closed my mouth all the same. Paul then asked if I would wingman for him in the club. In his words, "if you want me to continue to come out with you in that outfit then you better get me some serious pussy tonight." It was an idle threat at best since he had come out with me dressed like this before and struck out. But regardless I planned to do my best to get him laid!

My faux fur crop top jacket was annoying the fuck out of me by the time we got to the club. I almost tossed in the garbage can twice on our walk to the front door. The fur was long and blew all over when passing traffic flew by me. Paul did not seem to care since his focus was solely on breaking his two-month dry spell that had left him jacking off at the drop of a hat in any local bathroom that he came across. I could not ever understand why Paul was single since he was not unattractive by any means. I of course was not interested in him, but I still could not understand why any girl was not.

We got to the line to get in and stood there waiting to be deigned the privilege to be admitted into this third-rate club. The club was nowhere near the highest quality but over the past few years we had become regulars. So much so that Ray and Armando knew us by name and gave us a level of preferential treatment that most other regulars did not see. That might have been the result of Paul regularly slipping them both a twenty. Regardless it was not based on my outfits or Paul's good looks.

Tonight, was no different but to me it was. As we waited in line Paul, and I discussed our plan of attack. I knew I would be let in free of charge since I was dressed in feminine attire, but Paul would be forced to pay the twenty-dollar cover charge. I told Paul that I would split the cover with him, so he had more to spend on drinks for the girls once we got inside.

"I'll split the cover with you even though you're going to need more than that to get a girl to blow you in what you're wearing!"

I toyed with Paul as we stood there waiting.

"Fuck you Blueberry! At least I'm not pretending to be a fruit." Paul shot back at me as I smacked his ass in response.

We continued to exchange insults and rebuttals until we got to Ray who was bouncing. He held us at the door while he let a few other hoes in ahead of us. I started giving Ray a hard time about it quizzing him on why them and not me. All Ray would say is that they all showed him their tits and that is what got them to the front of the line. I mocked Ray for that a bit telling him that I have flashed him several times and never gotten that level of treatment. To which his only reply was "you just haven't flashed me the right stuff yet!"

As he finished his sentence, he took a step back and let us in. As we walked through the long hallway to the bar area Paul could not stop bitching about the twenty-dollar cover and how fucked it was that I did not have to pay because of the way I was dressed. I listened then reminded him that there are some perks for being this hot. He laughed and let it go.

Paul ended up going straight to the bar and grabbing us both a drink. I found an empty table to stand at and began scanning the room for good prospects for Paul. As Paul made it to the table, I let him know that the prospects were slim to nonexistent but not to worry about it because it was only 9:30 and there was much more night ahead of them. Paul agreed and asked me if I saw any prospects for myself.

I took a quick glance around the room not really sure what I was looking for at the moment but did not see anything that grabbed me.

"Nope, nothing worth a shot at this point. Maybe a little time on the dance floor will produce some opportunities." I remarked to Paul as I walked out and began to dance.

I was out on the floor for a bit and as I returned to the table, I found that the prospects had indeed changed. Paul had collected himself a few numbers and was talking up a very attractive young redhead who was in a short blue skirt with a very low-cut open back top. She had no bra, and I was pretty sure by the lack of panty lines she was not wearing any of those either. It was either a lack of class or simply a need to get fucked at the drop of a hat that she was planning for, no matter which this was not the girl for Paul. As I reached the table, I made it a point to slide myself in between them facing Paul. As I came to rest against the table I mouthed the word "NO" then walked away to get a drink.

Paul met me a few minutes later at the bar and I handed him the drink I had ordered for him. As we stood there, I told him she was a skank, and he was better off staying away from the whores who are without underwear. He agreed with reluctance and asked me to point out his next target. I told him I would when I came back from the bathroom.

I headed toward the back of the club where the club owner had converted two large bathrooms into a single huge bathroom. I deduced that they did this because on an active night many of the stalls were being used to get high or to get a quick fuck in causing lines to form and fights to breakout. There were still both occurrences, but they were far less frequent. The shared restroom later in the evening received a lot of action and for the most part there were not many incidents even though both genders commingled. There was still some separation since the sit-down stalls were on one side and the standup urinals were on the other with a group of round sinks in between the two areas acting as a separation.

As I got to the doorway, I could already see that it was going to be an interesting night. A line had formed for the sit-down stalls and there was a group hovering around a couple stalls in the back waiting to use them. I found it odd since there were a couple open stalls that could be used. I chalked it up to being out of order or someone had wrecked them. Regardless I was not waiting because I had to pee something fierce. I headed over to the urinals were there were a couple of guys already using them.

I walked over to a urinal near one of the cuter guys who gave me one of the oddest looks as my five-foot five-inch slender body that was five foot eight inches in the heels, jockeyed up my skirt, and dropped my cock out to pee. I looked back at him as I emptied myself and gave him a whatever look. He snickered as he turned back to focus on his situation which was seconds away from pissing all over the front of one of his boots. Serves you right I thought to myself as I finished up put my cock away and pulled down my skirt. I relocated myself to the sink and washed up. As I stood there, I overheard two girls behind me talking about the stalls in the back. I could not hear exactly what they were saying but caught a few highlights about people fucking in the back two stalls. I finished up and as I walked past them, I commented "it's just a typical Saturday night at the club!"

I returned to the table and told Paul that there were people fucking in the bathroom and there was a line to watch so it must be some good shit. Paul laughed it off and remarked it was probably the redhead and how he was lucky to have dodged that bullet. We spent a little while more at the table where I selected a few prospects for Paul to try and chat up while I spent some time on the dance floor.

By the time I got back to the table Paul had begun chatting up a brunette that had been in the restroom at the same time I was, and she remembered me.

"You're that girl who was peeing in the urinal. That's one awesome trick, I wish I could pee standing up." She remarked as I came to a spot where she could get a good look at me.

"It's easy when you have a penis!" I quipped back to her extending my hand to introduce myself.

"Oh shit! Yes, it is easier with a penis!" She reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi, my name is Sally, it's nice to meet you."

"Hi Sally, they call me Blueberry, it's nice to meet you." I said in a louder than normal tone to overcome the music's increasing volume.

"Are you going to fuck my boy or what?" I teased hoping to illicit a response for Paul's benefit. She responded with a blank stare then changed the subject to inform us of what was really going on in the last two stalls in the bathroom.

"Holy shit! Did you hear about the glory hole in the bathroom?" Sally asked in an excited tone.

"No, I thought it was just a group of people who were fucking!" I responded.

"Yeah, they be fucking, sucking, and having a good old time!" She continued to elaborate on what she had seen. She said that it started small but gained momentum as more guys went to the last stall and put their cocks through the hole in the stall wall and received a plethora of sexual activity. Now it seems that there is a line to get into both stalls.

"Holy shit Paul I got to go see this for myself." I remarked.

"Just don't get sucked in!" Paul responds with a chuckle.

I left the table and headed across the dance floor and into the back of the club to see the happenings. Like before there was a hell of a large line to get into one of the stalls in the back. The one bonus this time though was while the majority was focused on the back stalls there were two guys at the urinals getting hot and heavy. One of the guys was unbuttoned and hanging out like he was going pee while the other guy had reached over and was stroking him vigorously while kissing his neck and ears. It was quite the show and was a good tide me over while I waited for the main event. As the group stood around, phones positioned above the stall walls flashing like the paparazzi chasing today's hot star for the tabloids. It was blinding at times. There had to be about ten to fifteen people cycling in and out to catch a glimpse and take their photo with Mickey.

As you got closer to the door you could hear the quiet moaning, the choking, smacking, and liquid hitting the tile floor in the stall. I kept a little bit of a distance as to avoid being sucked into a stall. I watched as a few minutes would pass and the stalls would go quiet followed by the emergence of an individual who was cleaning up from the experience and very satisfied.

Neither stall seemed to empty at the same time and at times one person would stay in the stall while a few people would take a turn at being in the other stall. I continued to watch as the very last stall was frequented like a minimart on Super Bowl Sunday. The stream of men was broken up by an occasional woman, but she did not typically stay in that side very long and ultimately ended up in the second stall from the end.

12