Call Me Blueberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching for a bit and since the two guys side show had ended, I decided that I wanted to get some photos of what was going on in the stalls to share with Paul.

DING!

Paul: You've been in there for a while now what's happening?

Blueberry: The scene in here is insane, there are people fucking everywhere!

Paul: So, I'm missing out then?

Blueberry: Yep, I'll send you some pics!

Paul: awesome!

I made my way into to mob to try and get some action shots. I raised my phone above the stall wall and joined the rest of the paparazzi in snapping some photos. I backed out of the group and checked my photos only to see that I did not get anything I could use. The photos amounted to a couple blurry shots where I could not make anything out, one where I could see the top of the head of the blonde in the stall, and that was about it.

"Fuck!" I said disgusted with the situation.

I shoved myself back into the mob again. As I raised my phone in the air, the stall door was flung open by the blonde and as she exited, I lost my footing while being pushed inside by the mob. The door slammed closed and there I stood.

"Holy fuck a bird's eye view!"

I looked around the stall which was not anything special. The toilet paper holder had been removed from the wall revealing a four to five-inch diameter hole in the stall wall to the last stall. Above the hole there was a large arrow drawn in black marker on the stall wall pointing at the opening. The hole itself had rough edges which had been covered with a few layers of duct tape for protection. At the opposite end of the arrow was a list of instructions that simply said:

"Suck or fuck anything that appears in the hole!"

The hole was currently empty, but it did not take to long for that to change. A bit nervous about what was going to happen I took a quick photo of the empty hole and got ready to leave the stall. As I reached for the stall knob, I heard someone step into the other stall.

I stood waiting to see if anything would appear in the hole. It did not take long, and a hand reached through and waved at me. I knelt and stared into the hole as I saw the hand disappear back into the other stall. As soon as the hand was gone a very freshly shaved pussy with a red hair landing strip was pressed against the hole. The pussy was framed by the hemmed end of a blue skirt at the top of the hole. She adjusted herself some and spread her lips apart with her fingers.

Holy shit, this is some porn shit! I thought to myself as I knelt closer to get a better view. The woman on the other side was not very patient though as she let me know by pounding her hand against the stall wall. Telling me to get to it already. My heart pounded out of my chest as my excitement was on overload, and I decided that I would pop my glory hole cherry by fingering her.

I played with her lips for a bit rubbing her clit every so often. Her moans on the other side of the wall varied as I rubbed different areas. It did not take me long to figure out where she liked it most. I focused my effort there and her breathing became very labored then she moaned loudly as my hand was drenched with her cum. Her body went limp, and her legs began to spasm as she came to rest against the stall wall.

"Holy fuck that was hot!" I thought to myself as I looked back down at the hole. Her hand reached back through and gestured to have me kneel back down. I knelt and in a breathy tone I heard her ask me:

"Again please! Use your tongue!" She requested and stood up again pressing her pussy back in the hole.

In my euphoria from the experience, I was in no position to decline. I decided to change my position though and instead of kneeling I took a squatting position. I also decided to take a selfie before I started. I positioned myself next to the hole with my tongue stretched out pointing at her clit. As the flash flooded the stall and the camera captured the greatest moment of my life. I knew I would never be the same after my time in the servicing stall. The sight of my flash triggered everyone waiting to go full paparazzi as I buried my mouth in her soaked pussy. The musky smell so inviting, and the taste of her juices were somewhat salty with a sweet taste at the end. It was some of the best tasting pussy I ever had. I dug into it like it was my last meal. Sucking hard on the bulb of her clit. Making her moan loudly which prompted more flashing and cheers from the spectators. In no time she flooded my mouth with her cum, collapsing against the stall wall again so hard that I thought the wall was going to fall on me.

She leaned down again and whispered; "oh my god! That was the best orgasm I have had in a long time. I hope we can meet again."

The glory hole was so amazing the level of anonymity that these two stalls provided floored me. I had no idea who would show up next and what would happen. It was so fucking exciting and far better than the high from any drug I had tried. I heard the woman exit the other stall and was almost immediately replaced by someone else who could not wait for a turn.

I stayed squatting next to the hole waiting with bated breath for what would pop through the hole next. It was not a long wait, but I was startled when the hole was filled by a thick seven inches long semi erect penis. I saw it in the phone camera view as it emerged from the hole while I was taking a couple selfies to send to Paul. I guessed it was about two inches thick.

"Holy shit! That's a big cock." I said aloud in shock as it made its full debut. I stayed squatted, stretched out my arm, and snapped off a couple selfies with the cock near the side of my face.

Blueberry: Sucked in for sure!

The text included the selfie I had just taken. Kinda cheesy the way I extended my tongue out as though I was going to wrap it around the tip of his cock.

DING!

Paul: holy shit man! Are you going to suck it?

It was funny, but until that moment the thought had never crossed my mind. I was treating the novelty of the situation like a ride at the state fair. I had not ever considered the possibility that a cock would be available to me. Up till now I considered myself just a guy who liked playing dress up. I also would have never predicted this is how my night out would unfold.

I took a moment to regroup and debated my options. I could follow a similar process as I did with the redhead and play with him and get him off. Or I could dive right in and suck my very first cock. An interesting concept since I was not gay or bi but as I stared at the cock in front of me, I became perplexed as to what my next step would be.

Blueberry: I'm going to stroke this one and see what happens!

Paul: wow never saw this one happening. I'm striking out, out here I should have gone back there with you.

I took one last selfie and then reached for the base of the cock. It felt so thick as I wrapped my fingers around it. The funniest part about it was, aside from the size it was the same as mine. It was a circumcised penis, and he was well kept with very short black pubic hair. I began rubbing the shaft softly and as I did, I heard him let out a low-pitched sigh. I pulled my hand away and spit a large glob of saliva into my palm. Then I reached back and slathered it all over the shaft. I decided that I would try some of the things I had watched women in porn do when they gave a hand job. I grabbed it with my other hand and started oscillating them back and forth all the while the groans on the other side of the wall were getting louder. It did not take long for him to start to tense up a bit letting me know he was close to cumming.

I continued my cock work but pointed the end of his penis away from my face. Although I was excited about what I was doing I did not feel like I was ready to receive a cum bath from a random guy. As I pointed it towards the stall door that was the moment when three thick ropes of cum shot out and coated the door, the floor and the door latch.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as there was no toilet paper in the stall and if I wanted out, I was going to have a hand covered in cum.

I guess that means I will be here for a while more. The spent cock withdrew from the hole and as quickly as it had appeared it was gone. The stall door in the last stall slammed closed again and I sat back on the toilet waiting for the next customer to appear in the hole.

Blueberry: you may need to come save me; I'm trapped by a huge glob of cum on the door latch.

Paul: way to go, I guess? Do you need me to come back there right now? I'm in the middle of something at the moment.

Blueberry: I will tough it out. You do you. I will be out in a few.

I debated sliding my skinny ass under the stall door but nixed that quickly as I came to the realization about how many bodily fluids had been splashed on it over the past couple hours. The stall door slammed closed again and another cock found its way into the hole. This was a much prettier cock it was completely hairless, only about four and a half inches long and far less girthy. The guy pushed it through the hole flaccid and I decided to follow the same process as I had done before.

I grabbed the base of his shaft and began rubbing it to make it hard. I tried this for a few minutes to arouse him into an erection with no success. He did grow about an inch or so, but it did not seem to be doing anything for him. I let go of his cock and he withdrew it from the hole. I was a bit bummed about that but a few seconds later I heard a "PST..." from the hole and I leaned toward the hole.

A slightly feminine sounding voice from the other side of the wall meekly asked:

"Hi, I'm a little feminine and I would really like to have my cock sucked while I'm in heels and a skirt."

"Would you do that for me?"

"Uuuuuuhhhhh???? I don't know?" I responded confused at the request.

"Oh ok." He responded with a disappointed tone.

This was my chance though, a chance to experience something I may never have the chance to again. Fuck, the dilemma that played out in my head. This by far was the most arousing point of my evening. That was what the straw broke the camel's back and changed my direction forever. The first cock I was going to suck was that of a femme like me.

"Wait! Yes! God Yes!" The words rang out through the hole in the stall.

"Thank you! May I cum in your mouth?" The soft voice asked.

"Yes, please do!" I responded eagerly with a hint of reluctance. Regardless of my tinge of reluctance I was over the moon excited about what was about to happen.

As I pulled my face away from the hole his flaccid cock appeared again. I took a moment and snapped another selfie. This time it was to commemorate the moment before I would be forever changed. I could never go back to never having sucked a cock. Wow what a concept to fathom.

Not sure how best to tackle the situation I began playing with his cock again with my hand it was not really doing much for him and honestly, I think it was more of a confidence builder for me than anything else. At a couple minutes in my courage was built up enough to finally take the plunge.

I opened my mouth wide as I moved in to swallow the flaccid four-and-a-half-inch penis. As my mouth got close to the base of his shaft, I relaxed my mouth and my lips closed around his shaft caressing his soft smooth cock skin. I raised my tongue and began to lick the underside of his cock flicking the tip with the end of my tongue every couple of movements. It was a trick he picked up from a past girlfriend who would only perform oral on him. This ultimately led to their demise as a couple.

As I played with him like this his cock began to receive its share of blood and inflated to its engorged state. This was an absolutely amazing feeling to me. The feeling itself was unexplainably arousing. Before I realized it, I was hard as a rock myself and had fallen out of my panties. I wetted my new play toy before removing my mouth for a moment to address my wardrobe situation. I stepped back, stood up and hiked up my skirt while pulling my panties to one side allowing my balls to join in my cocks newly found freedom.

"Holy fuck I'm hard!" My proclamation finding the ears of my oral recipient who responded with a simple sound.

"Mmmmmm"

I returned to my squatting position wrapping my lips around the tip of his cock and snapped a selfie. I was beyond proud of this experience and could not wait to share it with Paul even though it would probably gross him out some. But really, I did not care I was just so excited. I put the phone in my waist band and began sucking on him again. I sucked on him for a minute or two then took a break and stroked him with my hands transitioning back to my mouth after a short rest. It did not take too long before I started to taste a sweet fluid that was coming from the tip of his cock.

Yummy, precum I thought as I continued to suck and lick. There was not a lot but what there was tasted good. I guessed it would not be much longer before he was ready to ejaculate so I did not transition to my hands again I just continued to suck on him. His moans were very passionate but muted. This heightened my arousal and I began playing with myself with my free hand.

Without any warning it happened his cock got rock hard then broke into an uncontrollable spasm as my mouth began being filled his seed. Rope after rope overflowed into my mouth. The salty taste mixed with the smell of his perfume filled me up and began to drive me wild. Seconds later he stopped ejaculating, and I sucked the last remnants from the tip of his penis as I removed it from my mouth. I held his still hard shaft in one hand as I took another selfie with my cum filled mouth wide open displaying proof of my accomplishment.

I swallowed his entire load not allowing any to go to waste. I licked up the small amount that leaked out and began to run down my chin. As I turned back to the hole to thank him for the amazing gift, he had given me. His cock was gone and so was he hearing the stall door slam closed as I stood up. I straightened up my skirt but did not stow my junk before grabbing the stall door not thinking about the jizz that was now all over my hand. Not caring I swung the door open hoping to catch a glimpse of my femme counterpart. I had no luck in accomplishing this as I made my way through the crowd to get to one of the round sinks. A bit bummed as I washed my hands, I dried them off, reached under my skirt and pushed my cock back into my panties.

I pulled my phone out and texted Paul.

Blueberry: This is the night that Blueberry will never be the same again. It's the night she became a marvelously slutty cocksucker!

12