Call Me Bob!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, who wouldn't be. She met all my requirements, married, big tits, tight, shaved cunt, and fucked as she loved it.

I was kneeling between her legs and she was lifting her hips begging for me to re-insert my cock. "More, Bob, I want you inside me," was all she said.

I took my cock in one hand and with the other used my thumb and fingers to spread her labia revealing her engorged clit.

I moved closer and rubbed the base of my cock over her clit slowly. She moaned and begged me to put it back in. "Please, Bob, please. Fuck me," she moaned.

I slid over her clit several times and quickly reinserted my dick deeply. She moaned loudly as my cock filled her eager, and oozing pussy.

Sliding back inside I could feel the heat of her cunt. She was a talented fuck, I will agree. Some women can be less than enthusiastic, but this cunt was hot and eager to enjoy and be enjoyed.

Her clit remained aroused as I teased it with my cock, then plunged my dick back into her oh, so eager pussy. Tease the clit, then jam my dick in. I kept doing it for several minutes, her moist cunt and my load covered my cock.

Looking down at her laying on her back, her beautiful, full tits swayed up and down as I eagerly jammed my cock into her. The sight of those full tits, coupled with her hot, eager cunt pushed me closer and closer to coming again.

I reluctantly pulled out and said to her, "I want to fuck you from behind."

Eagerly, Mrs. S (did I say how much I like fucking married women?) moved to a position on her hands and knees on the blanket, her tits brushing against the blanket.

I moved closer and grasped her hips. She reached back between her legs grasped my cock and pulled me forward. I guided my cock to her oozing hole and slid deeply into her.

She and I both moaned as I filled her pussy. I thrust in deep and she took the entire length of my cock. As my balls slapped against her, her talented cunt went into overdrive clutching tightly around my dick. Fuck, I wish I could fuck this on a regular basis. She was the hot fuck that men dream about.

I took one of my hands off her hips and reached up to cup her large breast. Her nipples were hard and I pinched it between my thumb and fingers. She moaned loudly as I kept pounding her cunt and squeezing her big tit. It was full and firm. Larger than I could contain with my hand.

Suddenly, her body tensed and spasmed with wave after wave of her orgasm coursing through her body. I could feel her cunt tightly contract around my dick. Her body quivered through a very intense orgasm.

She collapsed onto the blanket and rolled over, her body convulsing and her hands clutching those big full tits, gasping for breath. All I could do was watch. My cock was still hard and covered with cum from our earlier fuck and her lubrication.

I looked down at her, her tits were heaving from the intense orgasm. "Let me catch my breath," she said, "you made me cum so hard."

I watched her huge tits sway with the movement of her body. Truly, they were magnificent, and they were real!

I watched her for a few moments, but I wanted some more of her married cunt. I moved closer and re-inserted my cock. Her cunt was hot, tight, and still quivering from her orgasm and I shoved my cock deep into her.

This Sharon was one of the hottest fucks I've gotten from a married woman. She truly was a fine piece of ass.

Her cunt muscles clamped down on my shaft with each thrust. I knew I was close, but I kept fucking her deep and hard.

I was too far over the edge to hold back. "Oh, fuck yeah," I heard myself say loudly as I pushed my dick deep into her. I held her hips tightly as my balls exploded. I pumped my load deep, as deep as I could push myself into her talented cunt. Jet after jet of my sperm filled her willing pussy.

"Oh yea, Bob," she moaned, "Cum in me, give it to me. Fuck me."

I needed no further encouragement. I was coming deep into her and wasn't going to stop now.

My balls contracted and I emptied them into her. After my orgasm slowed, I collapsed onto her huge tits. My cock was still deep, but I could feel my massive load oozing out of her pussy and around the thick shaft of my cock.

"Damn, Sharon, you are one fine fuck," I said.

I reluctantly pulled out of her sloppy pussy and rolled over onto my back on the blanket next to her.

My cock was still hard. Hell, you would be too if you had just fucked a primo pussy like hers.

She smiled at me and moved down, pushing her tits against my thigh, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and eagerly engulfed my cock. She eagerly licked and sucked my cock and balls, cleaning up all the sperm and lube that covered them both.

"God, you're cum tastes so good," she said as she cleaned me up.

When she was finished, she rolled back to laying next to me. We lay there for several minutes, both of us still nude, she finally broke the ice by saying, "Ok, that was fun, can you drive me back to the plaza now?" "And, oh, by the way, you owe me a thong." "You can keep the one you ripped."

I tried to convince her to stay longer, but when the guy watching from his car drove away, I knew we were finished.

I got up and offered my hand to help her up. She walked to the side of the car to get her clothes. "Slowly," I said, "want to admire and enjoy."

She smiled and slid on her skirt, and her shoes. "Time to go, Bob," she said. "You have 'enjoyed' all you are going to for today."

She stared at me as she pulled on her bra, a bra that, by the way, revealed more than it concealed. The sheer material displayed the fullness of her tits, and I noticed that her nipples were again hard. Did she want more or was she just anxious to get home to her husband? She never did say.

Once in the car, we made small talk. I told her it was a great experience to fuck her and her to make me cum so intensely. She replied that her orgasm was pretty intense as well.

I asked if I could see her again sometime. She simply raised her left hand, "Yea, you're married. I saw the ring when you got in the car. You're married, so what. We just fucked. I enjoyed your cunt and your cock sucking skills and I'd like to fuck you again sometime."

"Look Bob, just because I am married doesn't mean I am dead," she said. "When you came along with your crass remark, I figured I'd teach you a lesson and tease you a bit." "It just sort of got out of hand and one thing led to another. You got me hot I couldn't turn back, so you got some pussy and I got a good fucking from your beautiful big cock." "We both enjoyed it."

"Perhaps we'll see each other again, but I would be willing to bet that unless I was nude in 20 minutes you won't remember my name or what I look like. Oh, you'll be able to recall for several years what my tits and pussy look and felt like. Typical man, but you won't remember me beyond the experience of fucking me," she said.

I didn't even try to argue with her because she was right. I got some from some guy's wife. I will remember those tits, and that shaved pussy, and the experience of having my cock and balls licked clean after a sloppy fuck. I wish I hadn't left my phone cam in my pants.

When we got back to the mall, I dropped her off near where I had picked her up.

She got out of the car, apologized for the wet spot on his seat, and smiled at me.

As I drove away, I couldn't resist and shouted back to her with a wave, "You do have great tits!"

12