Call Me Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly picked my speed back up. Yeah, live action porn. Like paying a cam girl. I liked the sound of that. Fuck, I was so goddamn hard. Like steel. It almost seemed, as I glanced down, that my cock, which was already pretty decent, had gotten maybe half an inch or so harder than it usually got. She pulled her shirt off, throwing it to the side, and quickly went back to her clit. I sat back against the pillows as she moved opposite me and positioned her pussy in view, playing with her clit and pushing her finger inside. Without realizing it, I began moving my hand faster and harder, adding a second in, reaching down occasionally and fondling my balls. She began to moan, gently at first, and then harder, and as her speed picked up, I watched her push a second finger in and slightly quake. She quickly recovered, resuming her plunging and lightly rubbing her clit with the fingertips of her other hand. "Fuck yeah..." she groaned, as I began furiously pumping my cock. Mom sped up, her pussy obviously drenched and her face lost in lust as she chased her own cum, which looked to be close. "Oh, fucking hell..." she yelled as she tipped over the edge surely, her fingers working a blur in and out of her squelching pussy...

Which is how we got to the beginning of this tale, along with where I was now. Mom and I lying next to each other, talking out our odd little mutual masturbation session.

"Relax. So there's some sexual vibes between us. I sincerely doubt we're the first family members to ever have that."

"But, I just feel so strange right now," I countered.

"So it's weird. So's most of life. I have had so many plans that didn't pan out and so many gut urgings that turned out to be wrong, I can't even tell you."

"I guess. I'm just..."

"Thinking about how complicated this all is and just became?"

"Yeah."

"Look, it's strange, I'll give you that. I don't think there's very many people in the world who would understand. But there's no point freaking out about it. We didn't exactly plan this, we were both just horny and it happened. We'll handle it, and talk it through, and we'll get past this, just like with every other weird thing that's happened in our lives and over the course of our relationship."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to remember the meditation mantra I'd learned in my yoga class last year. It didn't seem to help much. I opened them and looked at her. "Fine. Yeah, you're right."

So we talked for several minutes. She confessed that she'd been pent up and unbelievably horny since she hadn't had a boyfriend in two months, and having me in the bed had given her some weird push-pull, because it gave her a touch of the intimacy she craved, but that only made her want sex more. I admitted that I'd had similar emotions and feelings which had messed with me and brought guilt because she was my parent.

"But sex is just sex," she countered. "I have always felt like a good percentage of it is just play. It's meant to be fun and enjoyable, and yes, emotions come in the side door sometimes and muddy things up a bit, but to be frank—and maybe this is just me trying to justify things in my mind, but I don't feel like anything's really changed between us now or really going to change."

"So what, we just become some weird family with a dark fetish porn worthy secret?"

"Not necessarily. We don't have to do anything the other doesn't want to."

"I guess not."

"If this is as far as this ever goes, I'm fine with it. Really. I don't want to jeopardize our relationship or make you feel awkward in any way. I can't promise I won't have thoughts, obviously. But I don't want to do anything that would hurt you. We obviously can't have some long-term romantic relationship where we run away to a foreign country and never tell anyone who we were when we met. I have a career and a mortgage on a house I don't want to leave. You're in college. Half the town knows we're related. Plus, I'm way older than you. Your great love of your life is somewhere out there in your future, is my guess. And despite my disastrous attempts at mining the incredibly shallow dating field here in my age group and this small town, it's always possible I may meet someone that will be the right match for me someday. We should never forsake that possibility because we're so obsessed with each other. It's not possible or practical."

"So what? We pretend this didn't happen? Or we have a clandestine tryst with each other until one of us calls it off?" I asked.

"Oh, it happened. I'm not ashamed of it, so I'm not going to play some weird game of pretend amnesia with you." She moved a little in to my body, pressing her warm form into my side as she began toying her fingertips over my chest. "But what happens next is up in the air, and I'm certainly not going to push either way. Take your time and make your decision. But, in the interim, you should probably shower. Because you're still a mess, and I'm really tempted to lick your cum off of you, and not to sound conceited, but if I start that we're very likely to start fucking shortly afterward."

I stared at her for a long, pregnant pause, perhaps too long. I pulled myself up, and started to move as my body was wracked with indecision. Mom looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust at first, which both turned me on and unsettled me. After a few moments, she looked down, then back up at me with concern and love. I breathed in deeply and found myself feeling the same mixture. We stared at each other as I put my other foot down on the floor. I felt rooted to the spot, wanting to go towards her but also scared. Finally, she closed her eyes, took a long breath, and seemed to make a decision.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this," she said, moving towards me on the bed. She stood up on her knees, balancing one hand on my shoulder. She stared up into my eyes for a few suspenseful moments as we both breathed heavily, and just as I was attempting to find any words, she flung herself at me, wrapping her arms under mine, around my back, one hand against my back and the other in my hair as she pulled me in for what was the most scorching, lustful, passionate kiss I'd ever had to date. Her tongue was snaking in my mouth, dancing against mine, and I was pulling her into me, crushing her against my chest as her tongue retreated and mine invaded her mouth. Her hands began to roam all up and down my back, and as I began to do likewise, she pulled me towards her. My weight keeled forward, and we went tumbling half on to the bed.

Mom giggled, wrapping her legs around me, as I began kissing her neck and running my hands over her back, then reached in front and grabbed a breast. She inhaled sharply and threw her head back, and I leaned in and gently sucked her nipple into my mouth. "Oh yessss..." she purred. She arched her hips up and pushed her pelvis into me, caressing the top of my length with her wetness. I instinctively thrust against her, and as we pushed against each other, I kissed up to her neck, and then down to the other nipple. She groaned, and as we both pistoned our hips instinctively, the tip of my cock popped into her opening. I paused instinctively, and she put her hand on my chest.

"You can stop now if you want. I won't be upset. But if you push in, we're doing this. And if we do, we're probably doing it again. I can't ever get enough, I'm basically always horny, and I will fuck you endlessly until you feel like you're spent and then get you hard again and fuck you some more. So I've warned you."

I didn't respond. I just looked at her, pondering for a moment, thinking about everything we just talked about. Then, I pushed in to the base of my cock, as she breathed in sharply. We crushed together, kissing passionately, and began moving against each other. Within a few strokes, I was lost in her—her legs pulling me in tight, and I was drowning pleasantly in the texture of her smooth skin, tracing kisses along her upper body as we picked up speed to the point of slamming into each other. "Fuck! Yes! Fucking just like that!" she barked. As I gave her as much impact as I could, her hips arched up to meet me again and again, and as our rhythm increased, she began to quake, and her amazing pussy rippled and then clamped down on me hard. I paused to let her O pass, and she smiled her charming crooked grin up at me.

I pulled back and began pushing again, and she moaned deeply and grunted "Mmm, yeah, fuck that's good." I picked her hips up and began pushing her back into me, and she started releasing some short, staccato barks as I felt her cum again, this time her scorching pussy just rippling.

Suddenly, I was possessed of a dire need to taste her, so I pulled out and bent over, diving right in for her clit, figuring that she was already warmed up enough that she wouldn't need much preliminary. I hooked a finger in and felt around until I found the rough patch that was her G-spot, and she pulled my head in as a response. I started in my litany of oral tricks, finally figuring out her favorite was a tip of the tongue up and down alternating with a side to side. She grabbed my hair and pulled me back a bit, staring into my eyes. "I squirt from oral. So don't keep that up unless you're prepared to have your face flooded and swallow a bunch of my cum."

I grinned maniacally as my cock tensed. I'd never been with a girl who could do that, and I dove back in, dying to see and feel it all over my face. I kept up my assault on her prominent clit and G-spot, and after a few minutes of an occasional baby tremor, I was rewarded by a heavy quake, along with her clamping on my finger tight and spraying a delicious little stream all over my face. "Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!" she yelled, as I slowed and enjoyed her reaction.

I straightened up, ready to reenter her, but before I could even wipe my face, she attacked me, kissing me deeply and giving her juices a quick lick. "That's so hot, me all over your face." She bent down, taking my head gently into her mouth, sucking it softly as she stared up at me.

"I love a big cock in my mouth," she murmured.

"I love getting head. But I think I like giving more," I replied.

"I can change your mind," she said with a evil little grin and chuckle. I was about to ask what she meant, when she locked eyes with me and opened her mouth, taking me all in until her lips touched the root. I wasn't even in her throat as far as I could tell. My jaw dropped—I'm not necessarily porn star-sized, but I'm about a good 8+ inches and quite thick, so most girls could only fit about half of me in before gagging. She just smiled with her eyes when she saw my reaction, rippled her tongue gloriously, and then pulled back, bobbing slowly and sensually for a few strokes before picking up some serious speed. I threw my head back and moaned, my temperature rising like crazy. She giggled, before pulling back to just the tip, which she gave a very hard suck along with a firm, almost painful squeeze from her small but strong hand.

"I love a good protein shake, but right now, I really need some more cock," she said, turning over and presenting her butt in the air. She glanced over her shoulder as I stepped forward, lined my cock up with her opening, and pushed in to the hilt. She groaned deeply as I began moving in and out of her.

Watching that perfect, muscular ass was something to behold. As my abs and hips would collide with it, it would spread and flatten the tiniest bit, but it was so firm and perfect I almost bounced off each time. I grabbed onto her lower waist just at the top of her hips and began pulling her in, loving her deep grunts and groans with each impact as I bottomed out in that glorious pussy. I pulled my hand back, spanking her cheek firmly as she yelped. "Do that again," she moaned. So I quickly did the other one. I began alternating as I plunged in and out steadily. I wet my thumb in my mouth and pushed slightly against her pucker, but she straightened up, reaching back and bringing me in for a kiss.

"Sorry, lover, that's exit only for me." I shrugged and gave her a look of assent. She pulled off and patted the bed, indicating I should lay down. I did, and she quickly climbed on me and sank down.

"I love being on top, it's my favorite."

"Me too." She rippled her pussy, and I felt myself getting closer. "Fuck mom..."

She leaned forward and kissed me again. "Call me Brenda. I'm your mom most of the time, but in here, I'm Brenda. Brenda is your lover. Brenda rides your cock. Brenda fucks you and sucks that glorious big thick meat and lets you empty in her mouth. Brenda is your little slut that needs a pounding and her pussy fucked and filled several times a day."

"Fuck Brenda..."

"Do you need to cum baby?" she asked sweetly.

"Not yet, soon," I replied. "Where should I..."

"I got fixed when you were 5, so you can fill my tight little pussy up," she said, as she leaned one hand on my chest and began playing with her clit with the other.

"Oh god," I replied, feeling myself getting closer.

"Or if you want to, in the future, you can cum in my mouth. Or you can fuck my tits and cum in between them. Or even just pull out and paint a nice pretty picture all over my ass, or my tummy, or even my face if you like. I don't care where. I'll lick it up, or I'll swallow it all, or I'll love taking it deep inside of me and feeling it run down out of my hot wet cunt!" And with that, I felt her clamp down hard and shake as she screamed a forceful, panting, grunting release. The sight of that, along with her sudden clamp and flooding all over my cock and balls, made me lose the very last little bit of control, and grunted at near the top of my lungs as I felt what was perhaps the most forceful orgasm I'd ever had in my life rush through my body, my cock exploding hard inside of her. She screamed harder, seeming to climb even higher, shaking with a nearly complete loss of control, collapsing forward on to me.

I put my arm around her, as we both panted, nearly out of breath. Our hips were still moving slowly, enjoying the moment, our combined secretions keeping us well-lubed. She leaned forward and kissed me lustfully, giggling slightly. "Holy shit," she intoned, still laughing lowly.

"You took the words outta my mouth."

"We're definitely doing that again." She laid on top of me, as we touched lightly and lingered our hands over each other. The moment was a pure, luxurious, amazing afterglow. Eventually, I softened to the point of slipping out, and she whimpered slightly. She moved halfway off and to my side, playing with my chest.

"I can feel you slowly dripping out of me. It's so fucking hot."

"Does your pussy always taste that good?" I asked. It seriously was better than any I had licked up until that point

"I suppose. Lots of guys have commented on it. I don't do any crazy feminine hygiene routine or anything, I just keep myself clean."

We paused, touching some more, as I slowly played with her hair. "So..." I began.

"So..." she mirrored.

"No regrets?"

"My only regret will be if we don't do this again. A lot."

"Wow."

"Not what you were expecting to hear out of dear old mommy's mouth?"

"No Brenda, it isn't," I replied, leaning in to kiss her. We locked lips and gently explored each other's tongues for a few languid moments.

"Good," she replied. "Get in the shower. You're a total mess, and I want you clean. I'll be right behind you."

I smiled at her, got up, and trudged into the bathroom, where I soaped up and scrubbed my body clean. She passed me getting out, pausing for another passionate kiss before getting in.

We met back in the kitchen, and sat down, pouring another drink as we talked things out. We both were naked, hair still wet from the shower. I felt comfortable, like I had nothing to worry about or hide. Mom spoke about how we needed to keep this in a compartment of its own, not getting affectionate in public beyond what we already did. How we were both free to date people and how we should do so if we wanted to. We should be open about jealousy, and any of our feelings with each other.

After probably an hour of talking and a refill, she went silent suddenly, standing up, then coming over to my chair. She straddled my lap, kissed me, running her hands over my pecs and abs, before wordlessly grabbing my stiffening cock and pumping it to it's fully hard state. She dropped down to her knees and took me in her mouth, giving me about a minute of tender oral attention, before getting up and holding her hand out. We ended up fucking straight missionary before turning over into a spoon position with me erupting inside her again. It turned out she was crazily multi-orgasmic and I was able to help her to at least a half dozen climaxes or more each round, which was really gratifying and intoxicating given the somewhat tame and self-conscious younger girls I had been with before. In the afterglow, we cuddled and chatted, and she ended up climbing on top of me for another round. I noticed the more we fucked, the more in sync we got, slowly learning the little touches, hip movements, and oral tricks we each liked the most. We showered again, and had a brief and final round, which ended up with me erupting deep in her mouth as the sun slowly peeked through her blinds. She swallowed, hummed appreciatively, and looked in my eyes as she fixed me with that crooked half smile I loved so much. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you for that," I giggled in reply.

"Trust me, I really love doing it," she countered. "It's fun and it really turns me on." She went over to the blinds and turned the closing rod, drowning out the sun. She walked over to the bed, getting in and pulling the covers up. She kissed me once more passionately, before rolling over and indicating I should spoon into her back. I did, placing her pert ass against my crotch.

"But, right now, I think we need some sleep," she said tiredly.

"I agree," I said, stifling a yawn. We laid there in the afterglow, cuddling and content. My mind was lightly racing, wondering what the future was going to bring, but I felt content and at peace.

"I love you Martin. In every single way," she whispered.

"I love you mom. And I love you too, Brenda." She cooed appreciatively, and molded her body into me even closer. I thought I might have trouble falling asleep, but I dropped off almost immediately.

12