Call Me Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We haven't always treated each other well, like I said humans are going to human. There were times I think all that kept us together was our fierce commitment to be together. But we promised one another to never go to bed mad and more especially to never go away mad and we kept that promise as faithfully as any commandment. Sure, we've left a scratch or two on each other's souls (and the kids' too, no doubt). But no permanent scars.

The last few paragraphs may have pushed the impression too far the other way. These were thunderstorms in a life and a love that mostly is sunshine and roses. If that doesn't show the grace of God, nothing does.

Author's Note: This is my longest story by far. It was inspired by a memory of real-life Chris I had in a dream. I knew her from a twelve-step program, we became friends and confidants. She nurtured me through a bad breakup, and I will always be grateful for that. I was there for her often as well. It was never sexual for her; I knew it wasn't and wouldn't ever be. But I know that if it were otherwise, she would have owned me heart and soul by simply breathing the words that she wanted me. We drifted apart when I married my first wife, and I don't know what became of her. I pray fate was kind to her. This story touched my heart more than any of my other stories--and sometimes I tear up so bad when I'm writing I'm afraid it'll fry my keyboard. I always knew I loved her, writing this story I realized I was in love with her. But it was not meant to be, and I'm happy with the woman I love now, I have no regrets. But if I had to live my life over again, a life loving real-life Chris would have been one of the better possibilities--maybe the best of all.

Now stop reading and go out and get some good loving, and more importantly, give some.