Call Me Goddess

Story Info
A Christian girl fucking a married man.
2.7k words
4.52
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exit the door to my apartment building, eyes searching to find the given description:

'A grey car'

I roll my eyes irritated that that was the only description he could give me and I assumed it was because he was trying to be mysterious.

My eyes land on two grey cars and I roll my eyes and scrunch my brows in more irritation, my impatience brewing. I then see a wave from one of the grey cars.

A Tesla.

I roll my eyes realizing that he wanted to either surprise me or intrigue me because of the car brand.

He steps out and I pause to get a first glance while I walk towards him. A dark-skinned 'melaninated' man smiles at me charmingly. Well-groomed, suit pressed and cocky smile were his accessories.

I force a small smile to my face in an effort to appear friendly to this intriguing stranger as he opens the door.

'Hi', I say approaching him and his car.

'Hello', he responds as he shuts the door.

I cross my legs and get comfortable in the beautiful interior of the car as I wait for him to come to the driver seat. My palms begin to sweat and I begin to tremble a bit.

I was going on a date with a married man interested in me.

The moral Nigerian Christian in my mind chided loudly.

Granted, there was something that intrigued me about this taboo. Having a married man at my beck and call. A married man that would be obsessed with me. One that would obey my every whim and worship me. The unprecedented power of ruling over someone made me thirst heavily. I was going to taste the forbidden nectar of the gods and I was going to make sure I gulped every drop.

I can't remember the conversation we had on the way to the café but I remember stealing glances at this man.

He was chatting at me pretty excitedly and I tried to encourage him with a few smiles and intellectual answers. I saw him peek at me from the corner of my eye, size up my outfit and smile to himself.

My short black sweater and leather latex pants seemed to impress him.

I felt my kitty get wet immediately and I cursed mentally.

Talk about easy.

He continued to make idle talk as we pulled into the shopping center and I politely engaged.

'I would make sure that we would remain just friends while he mentored me,' I thought to myself. In hindsight, I probably should've not deceived myself by saying that.

He got out of the car and came over to my side to open the door.

'Gentlemanly.' I thought to myself as I swung my legs out and stretched a bit.

'Where do you want to go?' He asked trying to pretend that he didn't see my sweater ride up my torso as I stretched. I felt the hairs on my skin stand and goosebumps caress my skin in a very inappropriate way.

I nodded towards the Starbucks and started walking towards it as we made some other small talk. However, I kept my face blank and listened to my environment. I wasn't going to let my taboo craving take over my head.

I was here for one thing only.

To get an older mentor that would guide me in getting a job.

'I think you'd make a hot-ass domme.'

Woahhhh...

I look and blink at my phone screen twice. My one-time Tinder swipe that had turned out to be a 55-year-old hunk was consistently teasing me and stroking my ego.

So yes, I had thought of doing forbidden things with this hot drink of cocoa but being a domme. With the whips and latex and stuff was not what I envisioned. I mean, I did envision riding his face for my pleasure and making myself cum but only in the depths of my mind.

What the fuck was I even saying. Being intimate with this man was the one thing I was trying to avoid and now, we're jumping from intimacy to kink? That's a huge leap.

After our first tame meeting in a Starbucks patio where he gave me ideas on how to expand my business, it seemed he became more infatuated with me.

I might be 23 but I do enjoy the company of older people. Could be the Sagittarius in me or I could just be a natural old soul.

I found what I was looking for, a mentor to guide me through life and he was perfect for my wet dreams and nothing more, especially someone that's married. I keep repeating the mantra to myself every day.

I didn't know how to respond to this message so I just stared at the phone for a while.

'Really?' I typed back, unsure on how to go about this conversation or how to guide it.

'Yea. You're very mysterious. You have these hooded eyes that. Hide so many secrets. Also, your stubbornness and sweetness complement each other perfectly.'

Hmmmmm...

What is his aim here? To open pandoras box?

'I've never thought of being a domme before. Never even been into kink or explored it anyway.' I sent pensively.

He was doing a good job at piquing my interest and drawing out sides of me I didn't know I had or I simply wanted to hide away. I absolutely hated it. My moral side and carnal side were at war and he was adding fuel to my carnal desires.

I narrowed my eyes, not like he could see me anyway, and scrunched my eyebrows while my thumbs hovered the screen.

'Then maybe you should.'

I throw my phone away from me like it's the devil's device and curl my leg to my chest. Why that reaction? Not because what he said was abominable morally but because I felt a jolt of electricity shoot to my nipples and my pelvic floor become slick. He was tempting me and my will was failing.

I ignore his message for 4 hours and continue working on my business orders for shipping. Just two orders anyway. My phone beeped and I saw the screen light up with an iMessage.

'I'd also pay you. Just in case you were wondering'

Money. I sigh in exhaustion. The test on my will just broke and I freeze.

I've been struggling with everything. From my business expenditure to my health bills and even my rent. Everything has been overwhelmingly hard. I've had to borrow money from my parents severally and I didn't plan on doing that again.

I pick up my phone from the table and proceed to type, 'Really? Aren't you such a business man.'

' ;) I mean. You have a service I want and I am willing to pay for it. As long as you're comfortable anyways.'

Hmmmmm. An opportunity to make money from expressing myself sexually. Something I've been doing for free for years. That doesn't sound bad.

'I'm interested in this offer. I could use the money. You do realize that everything that would be done will be by my terms and by a contract that we will abide by'

'Hmmmmm. Yes Goddess. Anything you want.'

Bile rises to my throat and I push it down. This is a journey I'm embarking on and I would finish.

'I found a Domme:Submissive Contract online, take a look and sign it.' I instruct before I send it to his email confidently.

I had done some research on the relationship dynamics between a Domme and her Submissive. From daily tasks to toys to punishments to outfits and the power dynamic. The dreaded 'taboo-excitement' I got from it made me rub one out that night.

To my absolute surprise, I get an email back with a signed copy. It didn't even take up to 3 minutes. The quickness of the action makes me swallow hard in anxiety.

Why was I posing to be something I wasn't or I knew nothing about? Money. My mind whispered to me. I felt like crying a little. Even if I wanted to explore kink, I never imagined I'd be doing this in exchange for money. My parents would be disappointed.

I swallow bitterly and hold myself up. This is life. You do what you need to do.

'He...'

'Per our contract, you do not speak to me without permission or look at me without permission. Look at the road and drive us to the hotel quietly. I need to be at peace in my thoughts. ' I quickly interrupt him with a stern side look.

He intakes a sharp breath and licked his lips.

'Yes Goddess.'

Was I too strict? Was that unnecessarily harsh? I don't know. My heart is beating so loudly that my ears are basically deaf.

As we begin to drive, I run the scenario in my mind. From the tools in my gym bag to the scenarios I've prepped thoroughly before this. I need to nail a first impression right. Establish trust slowly and. Know boundaries.

We arrive at the 5-star luxury hotel in silence and he checks us in in silence too. My mind paranoid, thinking of all the assumptions the lobby staff have as they look from me to him. Their eyes are judging me harshly and I begin to judge myself the same. I feel lucky for the face masks. At least I could hide myself a little.

He beckons to me to proceed to the elevators and if my heart was beating before. Now, it's about to explode.

We arrive at the right floor and my legs begin to shake. My stone-cold expression might 've not shown it but that was what was happening. He walks ahead and locates the room. Opens the door for me and I walk in.

The scent of the clean room hit me in comfort and the big bed was attractive but I was here to work and prove something.

My sub stayed at the door. Eyes low, hands in his pockets, muscles bulging in his grey suit. He watched me with hungry eyes. Like a wolf spying on his prey waiting to pounce. Based on my research, I know that's the wrong power dynamic and even though I'd want him inside me sometimes, I need to have the upper hand for now. Until he's well-broken in.

'Eyes down! You do not stare at your Goddess without permission else you'll be punished.'

He lowered his eyes and swayed from left to right.

'Now. Go sit on that chair in the corner while I GET PREPARED! Sit and do not move. If you do anything contrary, you will receive three hard slaps on your dick when I get out'.

I march to the bathroom; legs still shaking and get changed. I avoid my image, ashamed of the person I'd become because of money and put on my outfit.

Finally, I look at my image in the mirror. Lacy lingerie, a tight corset, black stilettoes and red lips.

I smacked my lips one last time picked up my whip and test the weight in my mind as I hype myself up. I begin to chant my affirmations, willing my weakness to be left in this bathroom. After two minutes, I open the door of the bathroom and walk out.

He looks at me, mouth-opened, from my heels to the corset pushing up my round, G-cup breasts.

'Get out of your fucking clothes.'

'Shut the fuck up!'

The paddle cracks down on the plump, black behind of my sub as he flinches and moans.

He's laid over my thigh, ass-up, mouth-gagged and hands-cuffed. He struggles and squirms on my thigh but that only makes me wetter and hold him in place more. Dominating a 6'6 man was more erotic that I imagined.

My mouth waters at the thought on penetrating his ass with my bright blue dildo while he moans and struggles.

My guilt has been pushed aside for now while I enjoy this side of me that I never thought would surface.

'Did you think you could disobey your Goddess and get away with it?' I question while running my hands over the curve of his cheeks.

'Mhnmmhmhmnn' came his ruffled response.

'Speak the fuck up'. The paddle lands hard on it's contact making it vibrate and my bitch submissive moans out in pain.

'MHNMHMNMHMMMM!' He shouts out, surprised by the impact.

I pull back the material of the thong I made him wear and spread his cheeks.

'Do you know why you're being spanked Slave?'

I inquire as I use my finger to flick his wet hole.

'Yes' He responds lowly as he arches his back more, craving my attention on his bussy.

In a swift quickness, I pick up the paddle and crack it against his ass in correction.

'Yes what!?!?!?!?'

'Yes Goddess!' He quickly muffles out from his gag, saliva dripping down to the rug as he squirms.

'Good,' I murmur as I smooth my hand over the red angry impact-spot.

'As your Goddess. It is my prerogative to know when every leak of nectar that comes from the dick I own is recorded. Isn't that right?

'Mhmnnhhmnh' He responds as I push his ball gag deeper into his mouth.

I can feel my underwear soak through the material.

'What should you do when you want to touch yourself?' I ask as I spread his cheeks to see his winking hole peek at me.

'Aagb gor fergiggion' He says in a muffled tone, struggling against his ball gag.

'Again?' I instruct him, spitting at his sweet spot.

He moans loudly and squirms roughly, seeking some contact for his hole.

'Aagb gor fergiggion' He repeats and I put my thumb in his impatient asshole.

Ask for permission

He moans loudly in relief as he humps my leg.

I thumb his asshole gently, and hook my finger against his wet, slick walls exploring his pleasure spot. I run my finger from his ass hole, sleek with his wetness, to the root of his balls. He's shivering in my lap and I am soaking the chair.

I spank his ass with my hand, they jiggle in happiness and I know it's time.

'Get the fuck up!' I say as I knee his torso gently so he gets on his feet, struggling to gain his balance.

I hold the handle of his chain collar choker jerk him forward.

The throbbing in my pussy intensifies an I know that I can't wait anymore. He wiggles his wrist uncomfortable with the tightness of his cuffs.

'On your knees, Bitch!' I command as I push his shoulders down.

In discomfort, he slowly gets on his knees, looking for a soft spot on the carpet but I couldn't care less. Once he's down, I hover my pussy over his face. Beard stub rubbing the bare skin of my pussy. He moves his head forward aggressively, desperately trying to use his tongue to push out his ball-gag to taste my juices.

The sadist in me is elated at his pitiful struggle.

'Do you see that slave? See how wet and ready I am?' for emphasis, I let my juice slick over the exposed side of his ball-gag. My slave goes into a frenzy. He tries to close his mouth on the ball, desperately trying to reach the slicked surfaces where my slimy juices have touched.

His struggle amuses me and turns me on more so while still hovering over his face, I inch my fingers down to my crotch. He watches my fingers with so much interest, mouth drooling at the thought of what I'm about to do. My middle finger proceed to caress my fatty vulva, spread my pussy lips and dip into my vagina.

I hear his sharp breath intake and I push my finger deeper. Blood rushes to my nipples and my body begins to tingle at the pleasurable intrusion.

I pull out my finger to reveal a white coat of pussy milk glistening in the light. My slave looks at me with his puppy dog eyes, begging to be released so he could have a taste. Instead, i proceed to pull the finger to my face. My tongue embraces the finger in bliss, savouring the sweet taste of the divine nectar while my other finger pinches my nipples. Saliva drops down from his ball gag as he crawls to me on his knees, eyes begging to enjoy a privilege not earned.

I smirk, lick my lips and hold his chin properly so we can are eye-level.

'Get on the fucking bed and spread those cheeks.'