Pathetic and Precious

Story Info
Mommy degrades, uses, and then builds up her submissive boy.
2.1k words
4.38
28.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sofbunny
sofbunny
24 Followers

Catherine's voice was a soft murmur.

"How much do you want Mommy's cock?"

Mark lay naked on her bed, his erection in full view and his chest rising and falling rapidly. As she spoke, her left hand glided lightly over his lower abdomen, smoothing his soft body hair, teasing his arousal. His breaths were shallow as he answered her.

"Mommy, I want it so bad, please, I need you in me, I can't -- I can't think! Mommy, I'm sorry I don't have the words!"

With huge brown eyes he appealed to Catherine to forgive his stupidity and desperation. She had been sitting next to him on the bed, reaching over as she played with his body; but now, she leaned forward so her face came within a few inches of his. She laughed.

"We are desperate, aren't we, dumb boy! So desperate it's making you stupid! Can't find the words, dear? Perhaps you don't deserve to be fucked after all."

He responded with a cascade of apologies, each more pathetic than the last. "I'm sorry Mommy, I'm sorry! I just want to make you happy! I'm helpless, I'm so sorry!" His voice, normally a resounding tenor, had become a delicious high pitched rasp. Catherine relished the needy whine that escaped this barrel-chested man's throat, the dark puppy-dog eyes that beseeched her forgiveness, the rise of his cock to her lightest touch when he was in subspace.

She continued to snake her hand down to his groin, grasping the flesh of his inner thigh and squeezing, feeling the thrill of holding his muscular body under her spell. "My poor dumb baby, you must need Mommy's cock so very badly," she mused. "It's kind of pathetic." She turned to look into his eyes, and grinned. "Don't you think?"

"I'm sorry Mommy, I'm sorry!"

Now Catherine shifted her body so she was kneeling between his bent legs. She began caressing his chest hair with both her hands, touching her lips softly to his belly, his nipples, his collarbones. He arched his body towards her touch.

"It's a good thing you're so pretty," she went on softly. "Or I might not have a use for such a dumb pathetic fag like you."

"Thank you for using me, Mommy," Mark breathed. "Let me be your toy, I want to make you happy."

"Yes... such a pretty toy." Catherine leaned back and spat on his erection. She rubbed her fingers down the shaft and outlined his balls with her thumb. He let out a happy whine. She looked back up at his widened eyes and she grinned again.

"I know where you really want it, though." She spat again, this time on her fingers. "You want it down here." She glided her wet fingers over his asshole and he groaned. "What a disgusting faggot you are, Mark."

This was something he loved to hear from her when they were playing. His bisexuality had been a hard won identity for him as a young man, and the feeling of being adored for his "perversions" by a woman who could not keep her hands out of his asshole was a special kind of salvation.

It can sometimes feel like nothing short of a miracle, to be loved for the qualities within us that were once our shame and torture.

And for Catherine, there was nothing sexier than experiencing the vicarious joy of watching a man revel in the full-bodied pleasure of being penetrated. She pushed her two longest fingers into him, pressing them into his G-spot, as both she and Mark inhaled and moaned together. She felt a small thrill of pleasure pulsing in her belly.

"That's right, little pervert," she continued, as she massaged his prostate and he let out little whimpering sounds. "You love it when I touch you here, where you shit and diddle yourself when you're all alone at night."

"Yes Mommy, yes!"

"Disgusting boy, look how easy it is for me to turn you into a whining moaning mess!" She spat on his cock again and started jerking him off with her other hand. She watched happily as the muscles in Mark's thighs became taut and his breaths came in fast and rough.

"Now try again; try for Mommy to use your words," she coaxed, while still working on his dick and his prostate simultaneously. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, pleeeaaase, Mommyyy!" Mark wailed, his hands now reaching back over his head to grasp the headboard of Catherine's bed. "I can't stand it anymore, please, I need it, I need Mommy's cock, pleeeaase! I'll be so good I promise Mommy, I'll be such a good little faggot for you, please, just let me have your cock!"

"Ahh, such a perfect pathetic boy!" Catherine sang. She fucked him harder with her fingers until he started shaking. He scrunched up his legs and let out a shuddery breath. Satisfied, Catherine pulled her fingers out and wiped them on his belly.

"Did sweet widdle boy have a sweet widdle orgasm?" she cooed as she rose from the bed. She reached for her strap-on harness.

"Thank you Mommy," Mark sighed. "Can I have your cock now, Mommy, please?"

"Yes baby, and I'll even let you pick your dildo," she told him. "What'll we have today -- Big Rainbow, Purple Fatboy, the tentacle cock? You should know, I'm in the mood to fuck you hard and fast... so choose wisely."

"Yes, yes, please Mommy, can you fuck me with your pretty purple cock?" Mark's raspy little voice was sweet and polite, and Catherine felt a swirl of butterflies in her belly at the sound.

He continued to masturbate as he watched her get ready for him, his brown puppy dog eyes following her wherever she went.

He was so precious. This bear of a man could have thrown her over his shoulder with one hand if he wanted to. Out in the world, Mark presented himself as the kind of powerful man who got work done and used his strength on behalf of others. This is what the world expected of him, and he provided. But in Catherine's bed, Mark got to be small and defenseless -- and he got to be loved for it.

Catherine inserted his dildo of choice into the O-ring in her harness, lathered it with lube, and then returned to the bed.

"You're gonna take my cock deep and fast, faggot. Are you ready?"

Mark lay back and lifted his legs towards his head, exposing his hole below the smooth shapes of his taint and balls. His ass was coated in fine velvety hair, and his hardened cock rested on his scrunched up belly.

"Yeesss Mommy!"

"Tell me what you are, Mark."

"I'm a pathetic desperate stupid slut!"

"And why are you here, slut?"

"I'm here to make you happy!"

"Now tell me who I am."

"Mommy, you're my everything!"

Catherine pushed her cock into his hole and slowly pressed forward until her hips touched his ass cheeks. He let out a wailing pleasure sound, and again she felt that intense vicarious stirring in her abdomen.

Catherine proceeded to powerfuck his asshole, her hips smacking his ass with every stroke. She felt her own body responding as she rocked her pelvis forward, forcing her cock in, and in and in, while he jerked backward and moaned. A glowing feeling of strength and indestructibility came over her and she let out a rough, joyful yowl. Soon his body clenched again into another orgasm. The muscles in his hole squeezed, pushing her out of him while he whined with pleasure. He curled up on his side. Catherine's glutes burned and she felt sweat dripping down her face, but the power-rush of dominating Mark into this shaky little puddle of a man pushed all other sensations out of her brain.

She rolled him over so he lay flat on his belly, and then straddled his legs.

"What a horny fucking pervert you are!" she squealed while she slowly pushed her purple cock back inside of him. She began to thrust in and out again, more slowly this time, feeling the pressure of his muscles taking her all the way in.

He wailed with every thrust, "Uunnh... uuunnhh... Oh! God! Yes! Mommy! Yes!"

She reached forward and pulled her fingernails roughly down his back, then slapped his ass hard and yelled, "fucking take it you little bitch, take Mommy's cock til I'm done with you!"

She kept spanking him as she fucked him, happily watching the color rising in his skin under her touch. At some point her own breaths became ragged from arousal. She grabbed his hips and pulled herself into him with each thrust. She felt a deep pulsing feeling within her body, a glorious joyful tide that continued to rise within her as she imagined what her cock must feel like inside him.

Soon Mark pulled away from her and silently began to convulse in the throws of a gorgeous full-body climax. Catherine felt such an intense surge of arousal within herself that she groaned. Then Mark flopped onto his back in exhaustion.

Catherine unbuckled her harness and kicked it off. Then she bent forward between his legs and began kissing his body and gently licking the tip of his dick, wet with pre-cum. He had softened somewhat, during the overwhelming experience, and at the touch of her lips his erection began to return. She sucked hard, imagining herself drawing out his pre-cum with her tongue. Then she climbed up over his legs and reached for his head, grabbed a fistful of hair and wrenched it back. She spat in his open mouth. Kissed him deeply. He whined and murmured, "thank you Mommy."

She looked down at him, moving her eyes back and forth across his sweaty face.

"You're beautiful, Mark," she whispered. "You are so beautiful."

His eyes widened. Catherine shoved her tongue into his mouth again as he tried to whimper more sweet supplications. He clutched at her back and her hair, wrapped his legs around her waist while she whispered in his ear, "You're safe, baby. Mommy's here. Mommy will always take care of her baby."

"Yes, Mommy, thank you, thank you, thank you."

She reached behind her and found his cock, inserted him into her own soaking hole, and began to ride, slowly, deeply. He was already so close to climax that he immediately started gasping for breath. She leaned back and put her hands on his shins so she could fuck him harder. She arched her back and lifted her chin, feeling the intense pleasure of his cock finally inside her.

Soon he cried out, "Mommy I can't hold it in, Mommy, please I can't! Please let me cum!"

She leaned forward again this time so her torso was parallel to his. She slapped his face, as she continued to ride him up and down.

"You're gonna cum onto your belly, cock slave. I'm gonna count down from five, and then I'll get off and I want to watch you cum."

"Yes, Mommy!"

"Five..."

She pushed away her exhaustion and rode him fast with every last bit of energy she had.

"Four..."

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" Mark's hands were clenched onto Catherine's thighs, turning white with the force of his grip.

"Three... oh god, yes baby yes!"

Catherine's own climax was starting to pour through her body and build in intensity.

"Two.... Cum when I tell you, baby!... One!"

She cried out as she wrenched her body off of his. The empty space within her, where his cock had just been, contracted into itself. "Now! Cum for me, you pathetic fucking faggot!" she exclaimed, as she felt herself squeeze inward with an enormous orgasm that caused her to squirt onto his thighs. At her words Mark let out a loud wailing grunt and his semen sprayed onto his stomach. He lay there shaking and heaving deep breaths.

Catherine sat back on her elbows and waited a moment while her shudders died down. Then, she bent forward and licked up his cum. She kissed him, letting his semen fall into his open mouth.

"Thank you, Mommy," he murmured. "Thank you so much."

"Remember, beautiful boy," Catherine whispered. "Remember how special you are, how much you are loved. Remember that I'm here for you, no matter how disgusting or perverted or stupid or desperate or ugly you feel."

Then, for fun, Catherine swatted him again in the face, yanked his hair back and kissed him.

Mark giggled and wrestled her off of him. He flipped her onto her back and started licking her pussy.

"I'll remember Mommy," he said.

Catherine lay back on the pillow and smiled. "Good. Now shut up and finish me, faggot."

"Yes, Mommy."

sofbunny
sofbunny
24 Followers