Call Me Roxanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, if you want, we could get together again sometime," I said, and when Roxanne nodded and gave me a look that suggested I didn't mean it, I straightened her out.

"Really," I said with complete honesty. "I loved being with you. I wish I had a place that I could take you to, or money for a room and all. I know how this situation must seem to you."

"Money," Roxanne said with a sigh. "That's about all I have. What you gave me - it's been so long. I forgot what it was like. Been so long since a man made me feel - feel wanted."

"Hey hey hey!" I said, holding her as she started to break down. "None of that. Somebody else's loss is my gain. You have my number. When you want to see me again, you call me. Okay?"

"Really?" Roxanne asked. "Next week?"

"Fridays like this are good for me. No classes and all," I explained.

"Maybe we can go to a better place next time," Roxanne said as she looked around the shabby room.

"After you took your clothes off I barely noticed where we were," I said as I went to to the door.

"Thank you for everything," Roxanne said, tears trickly down her cheeks but a happy expression on her face. "Especially for putting that ad in the paper."

"That's right," I said, snapping my fingers as I stood in the doorway. "Gotta call them and cancel that ad. No need for that anymore, right?"

Roxanne shook her head as she bit her lower lip while smilingly impishly, and after I quickly closed the motel door behind me so that no passers-by could see my chubby lover standing there naked and rightfully unashamed in the middle of the cheezy motel room, I went home with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face.

***

Thank you for reading.

12