Call Me Sir

Story Info
She calls him Sir and he rewards her.
1.2k words
4.59
17.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," I whisper in your ear. Lying on my bed, making out like high schoolers, things have stayed fairly PG so far. Your arm tightens around me and I press my body into yours. I lick around your ear and kiss down your neck, soft kisses, trying to gently tease you. My hands run down your sides, tracing along the top of your jeans. Your body is stiff and tense, like you are holding back. I look into your beautiful, hazel eyes as I move in to kiss you. Your lips are soft against mine, parted only slightly. Your hand slides from my back under my arm, across my rib cage and up to my breasts. I moan slightly and try to slide my hand down the top of your pants, and suddenly your hand is around my throat, pushing me back on the bed. You are not hurting me, but I am caught off guard.

Leaning over me, you also pull one arm up over my head, pinning it. "Say it again," you tell me. I bite my lip uncertainly and you push a little harder on my throat, your eyes filled with lust. "I told you to say it again," you say quietly.

"I want you," I whisper, feeling my nipples harden as the words leave my mouth. You push my legs apart with your knee and settle your body between them, pressing the bulge in your jeans against me. My skirt is up around my hips, exposing me since I am wearing no panties. One hand still around my throat, you release my hand and trace the other down my body, stopping to pinch my nipple hard before letting your hand rest at the waistline of my skirt.

"Are you wet for me?" you ask, your breathing slightly heavier.

"Mmm," I moan, grinding against you. You pull your body back and I let out a little whimper.

"Use your words," you say with a smirk. "And look at me when you tell me how wet your cunt is for me."

I moan again, and open my eyes. Looking up at you, I say, "I am soaking wet for you right now."

"Sir," you say, sliding your hand down my thigh, "Call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir," I say, gasping as you drag your fingernails up the inside of my soft thigh. "You touching me makes my pussy get really wet for you, Sir." Your fingers finally reach my shaved lips, and lightly push between them.

"My, my," you say huskily, "Someone really is wet." You push one finger into my dripping cunt and my back arches. I bite my lip hard and my eyes squeeze shut as my head rolls to the side. You pull your finger out and bring my head back to center. "Look at me," you command. I open my eyes and swallow hard, using all of my self-restraint not to beg you to penetrate me again. You bring your finger, coated in my juices, to my lips. "Lick it off and tell me how you taste." I greedily take your finger into my mouth, stroking it with my tongue. I want you to know just how good I can be with my mouth. You groan softly then pull your hand away. "That's enough," you tell me. "Now, how do you taste?"

"Good," I murmur. You raise an eyebrow and I catch myself. "Good, Sir," I say demurely.

"Better," you say approvingly. "Now, if you're good, I am going to fuck you." I feel my thighs start to tremble when you say fuck. "But you will have to convince me that you really want it. Tell me how much you want me." You remove your hand from my neck and I gasp at the sudden freedom, then as you reach under my shirt and pinch my nipple hard, pulling up and twisting a little. "I can't hear you."

"I want you to fuck me, Sir. My pussy feels so empty and I want to have your huge cock fill it. I want you to thrust into me hard and fast, I want you to fuck me raw. I want to be screaming out for you, Sir." I was so caught up in my own fantasies that I didn't realize your hands had left my body. With your pants pushed down around your thighs, you kneel there naked, slowly stroking your hard cock. I almost cum at the sight.

Laying down on top of me, your hard cock pinned between our bodies, you grab my hair and hold my head tight. "Beg me for it," you say while roughly pushing my legs farther apart.

"I need you, Sir." I whimper, lust and need tinting my voice with desperation. "I need you to fill me. I need you to fuck me into oblivion, Sir." You re-adjust so that your cock head is at the entrance to my slick cunt. I try to thrust my hips forward, bringing you into me, but you pull back.

"Say please," you whisper in my ear, pushing forward just a fraction of an inch so that I can feel the very tip of your head in me.

"Oh shit," I moan, "Please, please, please, dear God! Please, Sir, please! Please fuck me! Please, plea--" I choke on my words as you finally drive your huge cock into me, filling me up. As you thrust in, driving your cock so hard your balls slap up against my ass, your pubic bone grinds against my clit. A few strokes was all I needed.

"Oh God...Sir...I'm going to cum..." I say right before my body tenses up. I grab the sheets and clench them in my fists while my toes curl. My back arches and I can feel my cunt spasm around your cock. You don't ease up at all as you fuck me through my orgasm, and I slowly come down, panting and moaning.

"That was fucking hot, Baby," you say breathily. "Now you are going to lick your own cum off my cock then let me finish on your pretty little face." You thrust into me hard one last time then slide out. My body cries out for you again, but before I can feel too empty you are kneeling on the bed and have a fistful of my hair. Pulling my head to your cock, you slam it deep into my mouth. I feel your cock head slide down the back of my throat, and taste my own sweet cum on your hardness. You moan as I greedily suck you, sliding my head back and forth while swirling my tongue around your cock. I reach up to play with your balls and you inhale sharply, putting a hand on my shoulder for balance.

Looking up at you, your cock filling my mouth, I feel your balls tighten. You reach down and pull your cock out, then hold my neck just under the jaw and give your cock a few quick strokes. I keep eye contact with you as your hot cum shoots out and covers my face. You shudder and I gently lick up your head to get the last few drops.

Looking down at the mess you've made of my makeup and my face, you smile. "Yeah, you are going to be a lot of fun."