Call of the Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Celestine!" He exclaimed with joy, causing the woman's heart to flutter. "How nice of you to drop by. Something I can do for you? Or perhaps..."Julien bent down slightly, turning his attention back to Fiona as he gently ran his fingers down the center of her smooth lower back "...are you just here for another round with the two of us?" His eyes shot up again and stared back into Celestine's with a playful, devious expression.

Celestine bit her lower lip. Considering how turned on she had become by this point it took much of her willpower not to simply tear off her clothes right there and eagerly accept Julien's offer. Instead she gracefully kept her composure, grinning and chuckling softly before saying.

"You know that I would love to, sweet thing, but I'm afraid that I am here for other reasons. Firstly, I merely wanted to check in with you and see how you've been fairing these last few nights. You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself." Celestine's hand went from caressing her breast as she spoke to teasing and pulling on her pink nipple. Both of them had become incredibly hard as was plain enough for all in the room to see.

Julien stood up from his bed, leaving Fiona lying where she was and walking more into the center of the room. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his muscles, making them appear even more defined as he stood naked before Celestine, his glistening cock only now slowly becoming flaccid again.

"Are you kidding? This place is incredible!" he exclaimed, causing Celestine to be slightly taken aback. "This power I now have..." he continued as he nakedly paced around the room, wildly gesticulating with his arms. "This body, this huge, powerful fucking cock, fucking this little whore's brains out all day, every day, I can hardly imagine a better way to spend eternity!" Celestine smiled sweetly as Julian gushed, softly stepping towards him as she spoke in an undeniably seductive tone.

"I am overjoyed to hear that you love it so much. I agree, Castle Plaisir is like our own little corner of paradise, no?" He turned towards her before she placed her gentle hand underneath Julien's semi-flaccid cock, causing it immediately to jump back into a firm, hard erection. Celestine couldn't help but let out a soft moan as soon as she felt it and wrapped her tender fingers around it, stroking it gently as the combination of Julien's cum and Fiona's juices acted as lube on his shaft.

Julien nodded in agreement, looking deep into Celestine's beautiful eyes as she gazed back into his and silently letting her do as she pleased with his now throbbing member.

"But did you know that it can get even better, sweet thing?" She asked softly, her free hand moving to roam around his muscled chest and abs. "I promised you many more women for you to fuck other than that simple little duchess and, Sanguia as my witness, I will ensure that you get them."

"More women. Yes. I want more." Julien replied, a hint of his bestial lust returning once again to his speech.

"Then you will take your slave with you to the bathhouse tonight. Understood? There is a long standing vampire tradition I must uphold, which means I will have a pleasant surprise for you when you arrive."

"A surprise, you say? Yes. I like the sound of that." Said Julien, still nodding his head eagerly, his gaze transfixed onto Celestine and her beautiful, practically naked form. His eyes roamed down over it slowly before he remarked. "But Celestine, before you leave, you should know that I can see that you're dripping."

Celestine's eyes widened with surprise as she glanced down to find what Julian had said was correct. Her cunt was so sopping wet that trails of her juices were running down her thighs, clearly visible due to the translucent fabric of her skirt. It seemed that she could not hide her arousal any longer, nor block it from her mind and now, upon hearing Julien's observation, it seemed to flood back over her body like a tidal wave. Her cheeks became flushed, her breaths became heavy and the aching need for her neglected sex to be pleasured nearly overwhelmed her.

"Before you go, let me take case of you, Celestine." Julien continued. "Allow either myself or my slave to pleasure you. We would both be happy to serve."

Celestine bit her lower lip, knowing that accepting this invitation was probably a bad idea. Vampires in Castle Plaisir normally had casual sex with one another quite frequently, but whenever Celestine laid her eyes on Julien she had to fight back her feelings of adoration for him. She still could hardly explain exactly why. Having her fun with him during his ritual was one thing, but given the trust Adamar had placed in her to do what was best for the future of the cult, she knew that the more she fucked Julien, the greater the chance her feelings might get in the way.

Still, her body did not lie and she had not been this unbearably horny in quite a long time. Now, here was this strong, beautiful vampire freely offering her his powerful cock as well as the service of his slave. Despite her reservations, her hedonistic habits were hard to break and she had been pushed to the point of no return. No matter the consequences, Celestine knew that she could not deny herself the unforgettable pleasure of having sex with Julien one more time.

"I... Yes." Celestine said in a heavy breath of both lust and worry, her cheeks becoming nearly as red as her lipstick. "Yes, by Sanguia, I need to be fucked. But we need to make it quick, understand? There is much to be done tonight."

She stepped away from Julien, letting go of his cock which was now hard and pulsing with need. In two quick motions Celestine pulled off the shoulder straps of her dress, the entire outfit immediately falling down loosely around her and landing at her feet, leaving every curve and contour of her flawless skin fully on display.

Julien smiled, as if arrogantly knowing all along that Celestine could not resist. He began to stroke his long shaft on his own as he watched her strip and he called out to Fiona who was still lying limply on the bed.

"Slave! Beside me. Now." He ordered, and, as if she had been raised from the dead, Fiona began to stir from her sedentary position.

"Yes Master." She responded weakly and brought herself up on her hands and knees. There she stayed as she crawled off the of the rickety bed, moving to kneel like a pet at Julien's feet. Celestine did not know whether or not Fiona crawled due to her weakness or due to Julien's commands, but right now she didn't care. It was all an excellent look for the former grand duchess and it only made Celestine's desire grow even stronger.

"How do you want us?" Asked Julien. "On the bed? I'm sure it can still hold..."

"Fuck the bed." Celestine interrupted as she turned and walked away, stopping when she stood in front of the wall directly beside the doorframe. Celestine bent over, braced her hands against the wall, spread her legs and arched her back, her round ass and soaking pussy now on display as she spoke with urgency in her voice.

"Just get over here and use that cock on me." She demanded, looking back over her shoulder at Julien and Fiona. As she said this, she bucked her hips, making her juicy ass bounce up and down as a further invitation. "And get you slave over here too." She continued with a sinister grin. "I'm sure we'll find a use for her."

Julien did as he was told, reaching down to grab a handful of Fiona's dark hair. She yelped quietly and crawled quickly to keep up as he used his grip to drag her over towards Celestine. He threw her down on the floor before turning his attention towards the beautiful vampire presenting herself before him. He took a moment to sensually run his hands over the soft, flawless skin of her lower back, hips and ass cheeks before grabbing hold of his cock and lining it up with her glistening, swollen cunt. Celestine growled.

"Don't fucking tease me! Just put it in me and fuck me like a beast." She demanded. Julien did not have to be told again and used the fat head of his dick to split her swollen pussy lips open before grabbing hold of her wide hips and slowly plunging in balls deep.

"Yes, just like... Oh!" Celestine moaned with relief as Julien drove himself inside of her, her eyes half lidded as she grinned from ear to ear. Julien's hold on Celestine's hips strengthened as he began to fuck her slowly, but pick up his pace with every powerful thrust he laid in to her. He began to pant and moan as well, Celestine's pussy feeling even more delightfully tight and wet than the last time he had fucked her.

"Fuck! That pussy is so good!" he exclaimed, making Celestine smile wider as she purred back.

"And you feel even bigger than I remember! Oh yes!"

It only took less than a minute of fucking before Celestine's orgasm reached its peak. With several heavy panting breaths she came, her legs trembling as she gushed all over Julien's cock, hips, and heavy balls. Through this, Julien didn't slow his pace and Celestine was thankful for it. Despite achieving her orgasm, her desires were nowhere near sated just yet.

Throughout all of this, Fiona had recovered from being tossed on the ground and had risen to her feet. For a moment she simply stood there, watching the two beautiful vampires fuck as she touched her body, her own desire growing at the sight of it. Just as Celestine came, Fiona remembered that she should be doing something, though she did not know what. She noticed Celestine's ample breasts that hung down and swayed enticingly as Julien continued to fuck her. Fiona decided, as she stepped forward to stand beside Celestine, to reach underneath her and caress one. She used her other hand to gently massage the woman's back as Celestine came down from the height of her powerful orgasm.

Mere seconds after Fiona touched her, Celestine's gaze turned to the pretty slave and she grinned at her devilishly. Celestine reached out with her hand, quickly wrapping it around Fiona's throat and using her unnatural strength to pull the now startled girl over in front of her, slamming her and pinning her up against the wall.

"Go on, little slave. Play with my tits. One in each hand. That's it. Good girl." She ordered with a fang-bearing smile. Celestine stared into Fiona's eyes as she instructed her, her grip just loose enough to allow Fiona to breathe as she nodded her head and did as the vampire instructed her. She reach under, cupping one of Celestine's heavy breasts in each hand before kneading them softly, feeling them bounce in her hands as Julien fucked her. Celestine continued to moan and rock back and forth as Julien's thrusts never ceased, the sound of her plump ass crashing back against his hips echoing throughout the room as well as the sound of his swinging balls delightfully slapping up against her clit.

As Celestine continued getting blissfully fucked, her eyes scanned hungrily over Fiona's face that had always been exceptionally pretty for the face of a human. As she moaned, her hot breath could be felt against Fiona's cheek and when Fiona's pale blue eyes met hers, her still ever rising level of lust seemed to spike once again.

"Fuck!" was all Celestine could exclaim in a moan that more resembled a growl. Her hand on Fiona's neck rose up to tightly grab hold of her jaw as Celestine lunged forward, planting her ruby red lips on the pillowy pink flesh of Fiona's. Celestine kissed her with raw, animalistic passion, forcefully pushing her tongue into Fiona's mouth as she felt her orgasm building once again.

Much like when Celestine had kissed her once before, Fiona's eyes grew wide when she felt the lips of the vampire mistress on hers. This time, however, she found herself much more accepting of the kiss as, over the last few days, she had been living a life full of constant sex in between caring for only her most basic needs. This caused many of her inhibitions and personal boundaries to seemingly evaporate. Fiona closed her eyes after a moment, moaning back into her and Celestine's make out session as she continued to rub and squeeze the woman's big, voluptuous tits. When she felt Celestine's tongue push inside of her mouth, Fiona returned hers in kind and they began to swirl around each others in a passionate and carnal dance.

Without warning, Celestine abruptly broke the kiss and pulled away, leaving strands of saliva that connected the two women's lips. She moaned louder than ever as Julien further increased the intensity of his pounding thrusts. Sounds rang out of Julien's hands playfully spanking Celestine's perfect, round ass, with enough intensity to leave his red hand prints on her pale skin. Celestine could feel that she was close to cumming again and stared back into Fiona's eyes, her hand moving down once more to wrap and squeeze around the young woman's neck.

"You want to suck on my tits when I cum, little whore?" Celestine asked, gritting her teeth from pleasure.

Fiona's face was flushed as she still panted from the intensity of their kiss. Still, she knew what the vampire wanted to hear and she did not disappoint her. Fiona met Celestine gaze and shyly, but eagerly began to nod. Celestine grinned at this act of eager submission before forcefully pulling Fiona down to her knees, making her massive, swinging and bouncing breasts reside only inches above the slave girl's head.

Fiona wasted no time, kneeling up and cupping the underside of Celestine's tits, her hand barely able to contain the huge, juicy globes. She brought her mouth to one of her mistress's rock hard nipples, sucking on it gently before swirling her tongue around it, then moving to pleasure the other.

"Yes! Suck them harder you slut! Harder!" Celestine demanded. Fiona obeyed, but Julien took this request to heart as well, even further increasing the roughness of every fuck he laid into Celestine's soaked, clenching pussy.

Her brow furrowed, her red eyes grew wide as they looked up to the ceiling and her jaw dropped open to fully bear her vampiric fangs. The muscles in Celestine's legs shuddered and shook and she let out a moan so loud it likely carried quite far through the halls of the east wing. Once again the juices of her spasming cunt soaked Julien's thighs, balls and thick flagpole of a cock. Though her obvious and intense orgasm caused Fiona to release Celestine from her grasp and back away, Julien still continued to fuck her.

"Time to fil you up with cum, again! "Julien growled, his balls boiling and nearly ready to empty inside of Celestine's welcoming sex.

"No." Celestine replied, her body still trembling from her orgasm as she stepped forward, making Julien reluctantly withdraw from her. "At least, not there." She went on, then taking a step back and pushing her hips against Julien's crotch. She smothered his hard, wet shaft between her plump ass cheeks before grinded against him, rubbing her hips up and down on his shaft before turning her head to look him directly into his eyes.

"Fuck my ass." Celestine ordered in commanding and dominant tone that make Julien's cock twitch with excitement. She slid her hands sensually down her body, her gaze with Julien never breaking until she grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them open revealing the new, tight and inviting hole she wished Julien to use.

"Fuck me in the ass!" she repeated, her fangs bared once again as the true dome inside of her began to take over. Julien almost felt like drooling at sound of Celestine's proposition.

"As you wish." He replied, joy in his heart and lust in his voice. As he took his wet cock in his hand and guided it gently down to prod Celestine's virgin tight asshole.

"Push it in. I can take it." Celestine pleaded breathlessly, still keeping her ass cheeks spread as Julien's hands moved back to tightly grab her hips. They each thrust towards each other with a passionate moan, Julien's cock plunging deep into Celestine's ass as she made sure it became buried to the hilt.

Julien fucked her and Celestine fucked him back, her thick round ass jiggling hard each time Julien's toned hips pounded back against it. He leaned forward, feeling her soft, beautiful skin on his face as he hungrily kissed up and down her neck and shoulder, an action that pleased Celestine greatly.

As they progressively lost themselves in pleasure yet again, Fiona only knelt on the floor and watched. She could not help having a smile on her face, her left hand fondling her own soft, perky breast while her right hand rubbed over her young, sensitive clit.

Celestine's ass felt even tighter than her pussy and it clenched around Julien's cock much harder as he hammered away into her hole. His moans grew so intense that his own fangs became bared and he let go of Celestine's hips to reach up and grab large handfuls of her massive breasts, the abundant flesh spilling out from between his fingers.

Celestine's eyes were closed and her tongue hung out of her mouth as Julien's actions made her purr and giggle like an young farm girl. This was, or course, before she opened her eyes and noticed Fiona kneeling there. Her expression immediately turned to a scowl as she bent down, grabbing a handful of the slave girl's hair and dragging her closer.

"I know you don't -- Fuck! -- know much about eating a woman's cunt, slave. But you're going to use your mouth on my -- Ugh! -- my clit. Understand?" Celestine commanded through her moans of ecstasy.

Fiona looked down at her Mistress's pussy, still wet and dripping from how well Julien had fucked it. Still it quivered with pleasure as with every rough fuck Julien gave, his low hanging balls still slapped against it. Fiona was nervous. She had never been at all interested in doing such a thing before, but after kissing Celestine, tasting her juices and sucking on her tits, Fiona felt oddly eager and ready to take this next step.

"Yes Mistress. I will try." She said meekly, gently placing her hands on Celestine's smooth thighs. She knew exactly where to go, gingerly wrapping her lips around the vampire's clit, making Julien's balls now lightly smack her in the chin. Fiona could hear Celestine's moans grow louder as she began to gently suck and roll her tongue over the woman's sensitive nub. This, coupled with Julien fucking her in the ass was apparently enough to bring her back to the edge fairly quickly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" Celestine proclaimed, beaming with delight as both of her holes were pleasured beautifully. "Cum inside me, Julien! Cum in my ass, you fucking animal!"

Julien obliged her nearly on command, his roar of pleasure nearly making the walls of the room shake as he dug his fingers into Celestine's big tits, slammed his hard dick inside her asshole and pumped load after load of his warm semen into her willing body.

Upon feeling this sexy, big dicked stud fill her so, Celestine came as well, the stimulation on her clit adding just the right kind of pleasure to make her juices flow out of her cunt for a second time. She groaned as if in a trance, her eyes rolling back into her head as her mouth hung limply open.

Fiona did not have to be told what to do next, her master had trained her that well by now at least. After a moment of continued sucking, the lower half of her face now covered in slick pussy juice, Fiona gently released Celestine's clit from her lips, instead moving her tongue to slowly and sensually lick her Mistress's entire dripping slit. She felt Celestine shudder at the sensation and as Julien's delicious cum leaked out of Celestine's ass, and down to her pussy, Fiona stuck her tongue out to eagerly lap that up as well.

The two vampires panted together as their orgasm's subsided, Julien's grip loosening and his cum-covered cock slowly withdrawing from Celestine's ass, causing a new tidal wave of his seed to spill out after it. Julien's pole still throbbed as it gradually grew limp and,as he withdrew, he planted a few final kisses on Celestine's neck, causing her to smile as she rolled her shoulders and ran her hands up and down her naked, satisfied body.