Call of the Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that was just what I needed. Thank you, Julien." She purred, turning to look into his eyes lustfully. Gently she held his chin and placed a short but deep kiss on his lips. He accepted it gladly and looked at her with an equal desire as she stepped around him.

"It was my pleasure." He replied.

Celestine walked back towards her dress as it lay crumpled on the floor, cum still leaking from her well-used hole. As she pulled it back on, Julien turned his attention back to Fiona, who still rubbed her clit vigorously, just now with a face noticeably wet from Celestine's pussy. Julien smiled and stepped towards her.

"What a good girl you're becoming." He said happily, placing his hand in her dark hair and petting her as he ran his fingers through the strands.

Fiona smiled brightly, biting her lower lip as this compliment instilled a sense of pride in her that she had scarcely ever felt before.

"Thank you, Master." She replied, her blue eyes staring up at him with admiration. It was then that Julien's gentle stroke became a firm grip, and he used Fiona's hair to pull her face closer towards his cock.

Instinctively, Fiona opened her mouth and her Master's semen covered dick dove right it. The fact that it was only semi-hard was was the only reason Fiona was able to get almost all of it in her mouth. She continued to stare up at him as she sucked it clean, not even thinking about the fact that the cock she took down her throat had just been pounding Celestine's asshole.

"She is a good girl, isn't she?" Celestine asked, now fully clothed in her translucent dress once again as she walked past them and towards the door. Through the skirt, Julien could still see his white cum running down the inside of Celestine's thighs, a sight that made Fiona have to struggle more as his cock got significantly harder while still in her mouth.

"Remember, I want you and your slave in the bathhouse tonight. Within the next two hours. Is that understood?" She reiterated, opening the door and turning to take one last look at Julien before she stepped through.

"Anything for you, Celestine." Julien replied with a wink. Celestine's heart fluttered once again as she heard this. She quietly stammered, searching for words, but then decided not to speak. Without another word she exited the room, shutting the heavy door behind her.

From there Celestine silently stepped back through the halls, breathing out a nervous sigh for what the future held, considering what she had just done and was likely going to do again. Though these thoughts plagued her mind, she quickly focused herself. She had a plan to enact and she was determined to carry it out to the letter.

With a forceful push of the door that made it clang roughly as it hit the wall, Celestine strode back into her own bedchamber, the chatter of her slaves falling deafly silent as she began to look them over in their cages.

"All slaves who are women, get out and line up right here for me." She commanded, gesturing to the space at the foot of her bed. The squeak of metal quickly followed as her slaves opened their cages, obeying without the slightest question.

'Perhaps you? Oh, you'd do nicely! No, not you.' She thought to herself, watching all of her naked, collared women scurry into place.

"Now then." She began, inspecting each of their bodies as they stood in formation. "I will be giving away one of you as a gift. A permanent slave to Julien, a male vampire and the newest of our family. Any volunteers?"

Before her question had even fully escaped her lips, hands of some of the girls shot into the air. A smirk appeared on Celestine's face.

'This is going to be way too easy.' She thought.