All Comments on 'Call Out Your Name Ch. 01'

by cliffgirl08

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to reading more . . .

I love your stories and am looking forward to reading more about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice to see you back.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago

This is lovely, just lovely. I love the sweetness of your characters; don't take that as a muted compliment, because to want to read more we have to engage with the characters of course. I hate suck and fuck stories, what's the point if you're a writer, but I know I can always read your stories and sigh with happiness and anticipation for the next chapter!!

Thank you!

elliott_crowelliott_crowover 11 years ago

You are creating a cornered market on stories about high school/college boys who have intolerant parents, but every character you write is just a little different different. Like the last commenter said, we readers need to care about the characters in order to like the story and you make us do that.

skydiamon12skydiamon12over 11 years ago
Thank you

I liked the way you had Jesse and Shane meet because it was different. Adversarial even though there was attraction before they realized that Shane wasn't Jesse's stalker. And they didn't fall right into bed together either with means this will be another slow-burner. The threatening letters are scary especially if they out their relationship.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Well said LaVie

You said it perfectly another intrigue and can't wait to see this develop between the two boys and find out if it is Mark who is Jesse's stalker

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

I really like where this story is going. Well written and i sincerely hope you will continue!

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Very simple said... I loved it! The way you tend to let us enjoy the characters before they jump into sex always amazes me. Feel sorry for Shane being thrown out from well his life, but he seems to be in for something nice and sweet with Jesse;-)

Cia81Cia81over 11 years ago
OH very well done!

This is great! Nothing really new, and I was afraid it was going to do the 'poor rich boy' plot angle, but this story is much better than that. A real character piece, and that's good because this plot isn't exactly new. It's all going to be what you make it, and I hope you keep going, because so far I've enjoyed learning about Shane and Jesse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the character depth you are giving Shane and Jesse.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

great start. Look forward to learning more about them, esp jesse, as they get to know each other next chapter. I like the story b/c it shows how people can play a role in certain groups and now that he is removed and in a different place, he's able to be himself vs. what was expected of him at the old school. His mom is a real bitch though!!!

can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooh, enticing

Really looking forward to learning more about these two. it was a bit of a slow start, but maybe that's just me and unknown sports/american high school system stuff that i don't understand.

I love the descriptions of Jesse, very sensual and adorable.

melonhead94melonhead94about 11 years ago
Feeling for Jesse here

How scary that must have been to be Jesse assigned to work with Shane who he thinks is stalking him. Nice that they met and could be honest with each other so they discovered their mutual attraction.

PrinceraPrinceraalmost 9 years ago
I can't stop reading this one

I read all of the chapter and I love the story so much I read it over and over and I even got my friends to read it I hope you soon come out with another story like it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing work

This is amazing this is the kind of work that deserves to be published as a book and I would buy it too

LeighaBelleLeighaBelle12 months ago

What in the Bury Your Gays?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous