Called My Bluff Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy looks at porn and sees bull thinking that it's nothing.
1.7k words
3.43
46.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Kayla, and I were watching a movie on Netflix when I got the first notification. "Is this Griffin?"

I glanced at my phone and was confused until remembering who could be emailing me. I sneakily put the phone in my pocket and went to use the bathroom to respond. "Yeah, that's me? Who's this?" I texted back.

Before I could head back I got an answer. "You sent me your personal email on the website, do you accept the agreement in full?" I typed a couple letters before putting the phone back in my pocket and continuing the movie with Kayla.

We finished the movie and Kayla went to bed. I tried to watch some tv show before I gave in to curiosity and pulled out my phone. Looking at the email, I remembered the sender. I had responded to a post on a porn fetish site I occasionally visited. My penis had gotten hard when he described how he had dominated wives before and the "contract" that he made each "cuckold" agree to. According to his post, if you agreed and offered up your wife or girlfriend, he would fuck her for you. 100% guarantee.

I thought about that cockiness and while I thought it was dumb, it made my cock twitch. The thought of my twenty year old girlfriend with a different penis entering it. What would her face look like if she felt a penis that was even a little bigger? Would she moan or grimace? My mind snapped back to the post I was reading. She would never go for that. Plus she had only ever been with me. I closed it and jacked off to a gangbang video. I forgot about the post for a couple days.

Suddenly, an innocent old photo of Kayla and her ex-bf flashed across the computer screen and I looked. Her laptop was on the couch I was sitting on and Kayla had gone to work. I guess she hadn't deleted this old one. The sight made by cock pulse and I remembered the post from the other night. I walked over to my computer and loaded up that website. After logging in and seeing his post, I paused. Why is this such a turn on? Looking at his dick inside another man's wife made my dick come to full attention. At a current 5.5", it wasn't that close to what I saw in the photo. Nonetheless, I decided to reply, doubting that anything would come of it. I gave the poster, "Chris", a few photos of Kayla and a small description. I even included my email so that I could potentially get some response.

Now I was looking at the consequence to that reply. Without thinking, I replied. "Yes. I agree. You have my permission to fuck Kayla." As soon as I hit send, I realized the words that I had emailed "Chris".

Naively, I brushed this alarmed feeling to the side and went about my day, unevently. My day after that was uneventful. Uneventful the day after, as well. In fact, it was a total of 8 days until Chris wrote back. 8 days of not having sex. 8 days to add to months of not mounting my twenty year old girlfriend. We had both waited so long that she had stopped refilling her birth control, seeing no need.

On that 8th day, I received a short email.. It came into my mailbox at 2:02 pm, due to meetings at work I didn't see it until almost 5. It was light in text. It read,

"Your girlfriend will have this inside her tonight. Reply "yes" for condom, or "no" for no condom. Pictures and videos will be sent within 24 hours. Enjoy. -Chris".

As

I walked to my car I read the email again and again. What is he talking about? I sent this guy an email a couple weeks ago and now I get this cryptic email long after. Before I put the phone away, I looked at the email's attachment. A black cock about a foot long standing erect.. The penis looked to be twice the size of my penis when hard. I closed out of the attachment and email and put my phone in my bag until later that night.

After preparing dinner and working all day, Kayla went off to bed around 9. I chose to stay in the living room and to meet her in there after a bit. I played around on my phone while watching tv until I curiously went back to my email. After reading the email, I replied, "no. thanks" and absentmindedly hit send.

Only when I received a response ten minutes later did I realize what it essentially said. Chris emailed back, "Fantastic, your girlfriend will look perfect with my cum seeping out. Leave the front door open for casual sex and closed for rough, hard sex. See you soon."

The words washed over me and I stared in disbelief. My dick got hard for a moment but I thought little of the email, knowing I hadn't given out much info, especially not my address. I fell asleep after a little while and slept until almost 11. A random car driving by woke me up. I read the clock. 10:49. So much for that, Chris, I thought as I laughed to myself. I got up, turned everything off, and locked the doors before going to the bedroom and joining Kayla in bed.

After what felt like I had slept for days, I awoke. Sleepy, I nearly fell back asleep before hearing what sounded like a car pulling into the driveway. I quietly sat up and peeked out the window shades to see a car's headlights staring back at me. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 11:49. Strangely, the car did not use the driveway to turn around and head in the other direction. It sat there, headlights blaring.

All of a sudden, the car turned off and the driveway went dark. I sat there holding my breath until hearing footsteps near the door. I sank down, motionless. Nearly an eternity later, there was the sound of a door opening and closing. Minutes later, footsteps creaking against the floor that sounded as if they were coming to the bedroom door.

Another eternity. Couldn't tell if I was just hearing the sounds or not. The door knob creaks and the door loudly opens. A man,dressed in gym clothes walks in and looks towards me and then Kayla. My heart is beating like crazy as he pulls off his shirt and then unbuttons his pants. He looks back at me as I see the bulge pop up, pushing against the cotton of his briefs. It looks as if I had stuffed a cucumber in my underwear. He walks a few paces and climbs onto the bed as I watch. He starts to pull the covers off Kayla as he repeatedly glances back at me.

As her bra, panties, and 34dd breasts come into view, Kayla continues to sleep. With little light to go off, I can just barely make out the man placing his hands on her breasts and squeezing. Left hand stationary, he lowers his right hand until he hits pay dirt. His fingers quickly identified their target and he used just two of them to pull her panties to the side. Her little pink labia, freshly shaved the last time I saw it, was now in view and clearly covered with tiny hair. As his other fingers made contact, I saw my sweet girlfriend start to react facially. Her eyes remained close but her cheeks quivered as if she was having an awesome dream. His fingers continued and disappeared inside Kayla. Wide eyed, I realized the seriousness and figured I had to act before she woke up. I thought about waking her up and pushing the man away but realized he would just show her the conversation and I'd be equally in trouble. I considered leaving the room but remained motionless as I saw his hand penetrate Kayla's pussy. Realizing I was harder than ever, I turned over to hide it. Maybe I could feign deep sleep and let the situation run its course without facing her wrath.

That plan worked for a couple minutes or so until I heard the unmistakable sound of a shriek. "Chris" had almost certainly slid himself in at least a little bit. I remained with my back towards them as I heard more shrieking and Kayla's hand slapping against my shoulder. "Griffin!" She yelled repeatedly. Her screams continued as "Chris" pushed in and made me a cuckold. A few moments later, the yelling continued but soft whimpers could be heard every so often as I heard clapping sounds behind me.

"Chris" continued pumping in and out of my girlfriend and eventually her hand hitting my shoulder stopped. Her screams stopped completely as she realized I was not going to come to her aid. Her hand eventually grabs my shoulder and holds on as the sounds continue, faster and louder.

A couple cycles of this noise and I decided to turn my erect self back towards the occurrence. An older, black man was laying sideways behind my girlfriend, thrusting himself forward into Kayla. Kayla, looking my way, locks eyes with me and moans. Embarrassed, she glances down and sees how hard I am already. Seeing her confusion, I decide to go out on a limb and I grab her right breast. I can feel her nipple, rock hard. Looking her in the eyes, I lean forward and whisper into her ear, "take it, whore".

Chris sees this interaction and decides to pump faster, with longer strokes. Still clearly confused, I stare into Kaya's eyes as I lower my right hand to my girlfriend's privates. I touched her clit and felt the insurgency of Chris' penis tearing my girlfriend. I used that hand to circle Kayla's clit and jerk my swollen cock with the other. As I felt around in the dark for my girlfriend's clitoris, I felt the juices pouring out of her. "Please. Stop." Kayla whimpered as the man's cock rammed her.

I leaned forward and made out with Kayla before she reached a fever pitch and pulled away as Chris mounted her and slid back in. As if in a trance, Kayla locked eyes with Chris and allowed his huge cock to slide back into her slowly.