All Comments on 'Called My Bluff Ch. 01'

by cuckedbymygirlfriend

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"My girlfriend Kayla"

Right away you're in the wrong category. They aren't married. He isn't a cuckold. He just has a slut for a girlfriend. The good news? It costs him nothing to dump her before she passes along some nasty STD that she's caught. Poorly written drivel.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Girlfriends and fiancees are allowed in LW. Argue with the mods if you disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love these stories. Us small guys need to know our place and let the real men take care of our women.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Wtf was this steaming turd

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

FINISH IT!

Sorry, but this dog won’t hunt—at least not the way you’ve tied him on. You have the start of something really good here, but you gotta do something. This was so disappointing I went back to one of your other stories—same stuff—half finished. If you don’t want to finish at least let someone finish it for you. Man! You have a chest of gold half dug up here and simply walked away without getting the reward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, I hope Kayla runs from her rapist "boyfriend"

This is without doubt rape. Not cool, not sexy, not erotic but badly written rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a mess!

Texts and emails, make up your mind.

The flashback made no sense until it was over.

'Chris' doesn't know where you live so he's some sort of hacker or doxer, to find out.

Then he breaks in.

Then our 'hero' lies there while this person who has broken in rapes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So this random dude breaks in and rapes his girlfriend

And she doesn’t scream or call for help and the boyfriend just lays there getting an erection while his girlfriend is raped?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yet another pile of sick garbage

What is wrong with so called males nowadays, so idiotic, totally unbelievable and pathetic. Just leave it at part 1

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 4 years ago
Erotic

You need to add a finishing chapter

Very kinky fantasy.

Don't listen to the naysayers. Its good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yet

Yet more garbage.Story standards are dropping faster than a whores knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

What a load of crap.Sam Warrens is obviously in a world of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy from that pathetic portion of the mentally ill who must be segregated from society

Both the MC and Chris have severe mental illnesses. Chris is a predatory sexual sadist with narcissistic delusions of grandeur. The MC is a sociopath drawn to voyerism because he is unable to understand emotions that arise in his own experience. Neither are capable of love, empathy or compassion. Those deficits, combined with an inability to internalize basic moral precepts, make them dangerous and unfit to live in the company of others who are not so hideously damaged. They are something less than human and are not entitled to the unalienable rights of our species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HORSESHIT

Hugh load of horseshit! Sam get your head out of your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish this delicious story! You left me rock hard and hanging!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 2 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2? It seems strange to leave it there.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A really improbable situation.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I do not like that the bull's race is an issue, but I suppose if one is going to be racist, a sexual fantasy is the place to express it. This is not my kink, but neither is masochism. And this seems masochistic. This is definitely not romantic in the slightest as the girlfriend is just a sex doll that is used by some dude.

The writing is fine but not great.

jackheadjackheadover 2 years ago
FTDS

Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she is a girlfriend, and non consent (rape?) so why is it in LW category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a load of crap, 1st - forgot the rape tag. 2nd - not "cuckedbymygirlfriend", bf set the whole thing up. 3rd - she's being raped by a massive cock and we're supposed to believe she's enjoying it?

to the author, don't quit your day job/ go back to school

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk10 months ago

Great story. Part 2 soon I hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous