Callie Comes Home

Story Info
Father worships sleeping daughter, she wakes up and...
1.1k words
4.22
37.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Callie was home from college. She's my little girl. I love calling her my little girl, even though she's almost nineteen already. So far it had been my favorite day ever. We'd gone to the amusement park, had dinner at a fancy restaurant, all the things her mother wouldn't allow. Now she was zonked out in her old room, on her old bed.

My Callie's quite the beauty. Tall, like me, blonde, like her mom. I was watching her sleep, her face so lovely in the dim light filtering in from the hallway. She sleeps like me too, an 'active sleeper'. Her blanket was down around her calves, she was sleeping in a tank top and panties. I was worried she'd get cold, and I knew I should pull her blanket up. And yet I couldn't help myself.

My eyes traced my daughter's curves. Her wide hips, the soft globes of her ass. Where her lovely breasts begin, at her armpits and shoulders; it seemed my little girl was all curves. I loved seeing the slow rise and fall of her chest as she slept, seeing her exposed navel where her shirt had ridden up. She sighed in her sleep, rolled over and showed me that perfect ass.

I was getting hard, looking at my Callie. I felt myself swell, the rush of pleasure, where everything seems centered on your cock. My eyes never strayed from my intoxicating daughter. I stepped closer, I needed to touch her, to smell her. I reached out and traced the curve of her hip, feeling my cock pulse in my boxers. I was otherwise nude, ready for bed. My bed or hers? What a good question...

I laid my hand against Callie's buttock, rubbed in a circle. The smooth material of her panties was sheer, I could see my daughter's ass crack. The circle grew wider, I was rubbing both of her cheeks now. My cock was hot iron in it's fabric prison, I took it out. It bobbed before me as if seeking something.

I slid Callie's panties down as far as I could without taking a chance of waking her. I wanted to run my tongue through her cleft, past her puckered anus, down her taint to her cunt. To lick and suck, make her cum, over and over. I gave her cheeks a final caress and moved upwards.

Callie has perfect breasts, a C cup with puffy nipples. When she's excited they stand out a mile, thick and obvious. I wanted to see them, to stroke her nipples and make them grow. To have her feel the sexual excitement, the primal need I was feeling. Have her wrap her lips around my cock, or her ankles around my waist.

Slowly, carefully I lifted her tank top. She was still on her stomach, I gave a gentle nudge to one shoulder and she flopped to one side. Good enough. I pulled the front of her shirt up as carefully as I had the back. Soon my daughter's glorious globes were naked for me.

I laid my palm flat against Callie's tit, it was so warm and heavy. The heat of my hand must have registered, I could feel her nipple start to come up. I gently squeezed, I was rewarded with a soft moan from my daughter as well as her puffy nips both growing hard.

I needed a taste. I bent down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. The skin was rough and warm, I nursed for a moment, then lightly chewed. drawing another moan from Callie. I froze, waited, listening until I heard a soft sigh, Then I stood up over her, looking down at her gorgeous semi-naked body, my dick spitting precum that dropped onto her floral sheets.

I fisted my cock. Couldn't stand it anymore. Callie's just too arousing for me, she's everything I consider sexy. Slowly I ran my hand up and down my seven inches, wanting this to last. Suddenly Callie's eyes snapped open. They were huge and dark in the dimness. Without a word she reached up, wrapped her hand around my cock, joining me in my self-stimulation.

With a few wriggles her panties were off. She pulled her tank up around her neck, all the while staring at me, all the while still stroking my cock with me. She squeezed me and tugged, I let go and climbed into bed with her. Callie and I have been fucking for months now, I still can't get over how hot she is to fuck her dad.

Callie had her panties around one ankle, she was on her back again, pulling me on top of her. My cock throbbed against her tummy as we made out, hungry for each other. Her kisses went up my neck, down to my sensitive nipples, soon she was somehow on top of me with my hot hardness pulsing between her thighs.

My precious daughter lifted her arms to take off her top and those amazing breasts rose, taking my breath away. I could feel how wet she was, her heat was baking into me. Callie reached down and grabbed my prick, slid it up and down her moist cunt before sinking down on me, riding me like a bronco.

My daughter's pussy is so tight, she grips me so hard, fucking her is paradise. Callie loves sex, she's better at it at eighteen than any woman I'd been with in my forty three years. She knows how crazy I am for her puffy nipples. She fed them to me one at a time while she rode my rod. I was worshiping her tits, fucking my hips up into her, when she started cumming.

When Callie cums she starts out slow, then her breathing gets deeper and faster. I watch the flush creep up her chest to her face, it's then she really gets going. No matter what position we're in, she manages to get every millimeter of my cock inside her while she's cumming. Feeling my little girl's cunt ripple and pulse around my rod, there's nothing like it.

Callie's head was thrown back, her body shaking as her cum went on and on. I fuck her through her orgasms, making them stronger, she says. I just love watching her while she cums, her face gets so radiant. Soon I feel it, I'm close, I grab Callie and crush her to me as I cum.

My cock throbbing, semen pulsing up into my little girl's pussy as she cums with me. The pleasure is intense, indescribable. Feeling those puffy nipples crushed against me, her cunt fluttering around the base of my cock. Hearing her soft cries of ecstasy as I hold her tight. Smelling our combined heat, feeling our wet bellies sliding against each other.

At last we're still. Callie gazes at me with her huge, dark eyes and smiles. Our perfect day just got better.

The End