Heidi Cums with Daddy

Story Info
Heidi and her father share a motel room.
2.9k words
4.59
153.9k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

All characters are over the age eighteen, and like everything I write this takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

~~

Hi!

My name is Heidi. This story starts in 1986, right after I turned nineteen.

~

"Bad news Heidi." My father told me. "Only one room left. We're going to have to share."

"Better than sleeping in the car." I said, killing the engine and joining him in the parking lot.

We left the car near the motel office, and with each of us carrying our overnight bag we walked along a narrow shoveled path all the way around the motel to the end unit, climbing the stairs to the second floor and opening the door to our room.

It was small, with one queen sized bed, a sink against the far wall next to the bathroom door, and a small dresser that held an ancient box television.

"Home sweet home." I laughed.

"At least the heater works." He said. "We can get out of these wet things."

My dad had been driving me back to college after Thanksgiving, and we'd been caught in a blizzard.

My mother had died when I was a toddler, and Dad was the most important person in the world to me.

Attending college out of state was hard on us both, so we'd been looking forward to these few days together before the last few weeks of classes leading up to Christmas.

We'd slid off the road and had to shovel and push the car back onto the road, and then we had spent another three hours in white out conditions before seeing the sign for this motel.

"With a little luck there's hot water left." I said, heading for the bathroom.

I drew back the shower curtain and turned the knob, and with a satisfying amount of steam the showerhead began thundering water into the tub.

"Water pressure and hot water." I said, poking my head back into the room. "What more could we wish for?"

My dad was pulling the drapes across the large window that looked out over the parking lot.

"I turned the heat up." He said. "By the time you get done showering it should be warm out here."

Without another thought I quickly stripped and dropped my wet clothes on the counter next to the sink, turning my back to my father as I undid my bra and stepped out of my panties.

We'd never really been body shy around each other, but there was no sense in making this weirder than it had to be.

I went into the bathroom and got into the shower, sighing loudly as the hot water danced over my skin. I made do with the skinny bar of soap and tiny bottle of shampoo that the motel provided and got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I opened the bathroom door and saw my dad standing in the dark room looking out through a crack in the curtains.

"It's really coming down." He said. "Lucky we found this place."

"You're not kidding." I said. "I'd much rather die in a sketchy motel room than in the car."

He turned to look at me and I giggled.

"I'm just kidding." I said. "I suspect more blowjobs have happened on that bed than murders."

"Very funny young lady." He said. "I'm going to take a shower while you get dressed."

"I'm not going to get dressed." I said. "The only clothes I have are for tomorrow and I don't want to sleep in them."

He didn't say anything and went into the bathroom, and I heard the water come back on. I hung my towel on the back of the chair and pulled down the comforter.

I planned to sleep naked and had every intention of being under the covers by the time my father got out of the bathroom.

I clicked the tv on and got on the bed, bathed in the cool white fuzzy static picture that came from every channel. I muted the volume and left it on to function as a nightlight for my father.

I lay on the bed with the covers off, letting the blowing heater warm my body as I closed my eyes and tried to forget the stressful drive.

The sound of the water from the shower was soothing as I lay there, feeling the warmth and enjoying the peace.

I suddenly realized that the water had been turned off for a while, and I'd almost been asleep. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement.

My father was standing by the sink drying himself. He was being quiet and had turned off the bathroom light, so he must have thought I was asleep.

And he was taking advantage of that, because he was staring at my nude body in the glow of the television. Watching carefully through mostly closed eyelids I saw that he was erect!

My daddy had gotten stiff looking at his own daughter.

A thrill ran through me, and I wondered what was happening to me.

I'd never been attracted to my father before. But he was a handsome man, only twenty years older than me and still very fit.

While I was trying to decide whether to pretend to stay asleep or pretend to wake up, the tv suddenly went dark, followed by the sound of the heater fan spinning to a stop.

In the pitch-black room I sat up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Power must have gone out." Said my dad from the other side of the room. "Guess it's time to turn in for the night."

"At least you got your shower." I said. "Hopefully it comes back on before it gets too cold in here."

"You got that right." He said. "Going to be a long enough night as it is."

He moved over to the chair by the window, and I heard him sit down.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm going to sleep in the chair and let you have the bed." He said.

"Oh bullshit." I said. "You'll freeze if the power stays off."

"I got the extra blanket from the closet." He said. "I'll be fine."

"We'll be warmer if we're together in the bed." I said in the dark room. "And then we'll have two blankets and a comforter."

'And each other', I thought, realizing that I was anxious for him to get into bed with me.

"I don't think it would be right." He said.

"Quit being so stubborn." I said. "If you freeze to death over there I'll have to do all the driving tomorrow."

"Heidi," he said softly, "you're naked. It would be weird."

"So keep your clothes off and join me." I said. "We'll be naked and weird together. Besides who's ever going to know?"

"I don't know." He said.

"You'll just wake me up if you wait until you're cold and get in later." I said. "Quit being so puritanical and come get in bed."

He sat there for another moment, and then I felt the bed move as he got in, sliding between the sheets.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he whispered.

"Of course it is." I answered.

I stretched my arm out, intending to touch his shoulder or arm, and as my arm came up, I felt my knuckles brush against his erect cock.

We both froze, neither of us moving.

"Are you sure there's room in this bed for all three of us?" I giggled, breaking the silence.

"Heidi, I'm so sorry." He said. "I was just..."

"Relax Daddy." I said. "These things happen."

I finally reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Besides," I continued, "I'll take it as a compliment. Unless you want to claim that you just really like blizzards."

"It shouldn't have happened." He said softly. "I'm sorry."

"Remember how you said one time that I could ask you anything Daddy?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I remember that." He said.

"What does it feel like?" I asked.

"I don't know if this is the best place to talk about that." He said.

"I'm sorry if you're embarrassed." I said. "I just figured that since I already saw it and touched it, I might as well go all the way and ask about it."

"You saw it?" he asked softly.

"While you were drying." I giggled. "You thought I was asleep."

"I'm sorry Heidi." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "I liked that reaction. Even if you are my own Daddy."

We lay quietly for several minutes, and I worried that I had crossed some sort of line that couldn't be uncrossed.

And then with a sigh he reached up and took my hand.

"It sort of aches when it happens." He said. "It just means that my body really wants some...relief."

"And do you ever get relief?" I whispered.

"Sometimes." He said softly.

"From yourself?" I asked. "Or do you ever have help?"

"Are you asking if I have sex Heidi?" he asked.

"I'm just curious." I said. "You don't have to tell me."

"No." he said. "It's been a long time since I had help."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's complicated." He said. "After your mother died I just don't think I could really enjoy it. I just couldn't really let myself go unless I was with someone I really loved."

"That makes sense." I said. "I guess loves really makes it better?"

"Oh yes sweetheart." He said. "It really makes it special."

He lifted his arm up, and I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.

His skin was warm, and I felt safe with him, even while I was aware that our bodies were both naked and pressed up against each other.

"Heidi?" He asked. "Have you ever...?"

"Are you asking if I'm a virgin Daddy?" I whispered.

"It's not my business." He said. "You're a fully grown woman."

"I am grown." I said. "And I'm not a virgin. But I'm like you. I only get relief from myself."

"Oh." He said.

I was aware that he was breathing deep, and his body seemed even warmer.

"I love you Daddy." I whispered.

"I love you too Heidi." He said.

The wind howled outside, and the door to our room shook with its intensity. I pressed myself tighter against my father's naked body.

"Can I help you, Daddy?" I asked softly, putting my hand on his stomach.

"I don't....I'm not...." He stammered.

I moved my hand along the hair on his abdomen.

"Who's ever going to know?" I asked quietly.

I moved my hand down and felt his cock, hard and thick and sticking straight up away from his body, tenting the covers.

I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed.

"I....I...." he gasped.

"Quit being so puritanical." I whispered, kissing his chest. "Besides, maybe you could help me too Daddy."

He suddenly pushed the covers down and grabbed me, pushing me onto my back and lifting my legs, pushing my knees against the pillow on either side of my head.

He pushed his face into my cleft, and I jumped at the sensation of his tongue pushing into my soft folds.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" I groaned, clutching at the bed as I felt things I hadn't ever known were possible begin to happen.

He licked from thigh to thigh, across my pussy, and then he moved his tongue back to my pussy lips, licking against my hairy tangle and pressing his tongue to my opening, and then forcing it inside as I gasped.

He probed with his tongue, tasting and licking and moaning softly, and then he started to lick up and down, his tongue starting at the bottom of my hole and then sliding up along my lips, before going back down.

He kept my legs pinned to the bed with my feet against the headboard, and his mouth moved slowly against me as I beat my hands on the bed and grunted as I tried to make sense of the sensations coursing through me.

Each time he licked he seemed to go slower, and his tongue pushed even higher up my lips, and finally on one of his upward movements the tip of his tongue made contact with a spot that was almost painful it was so intensely pleasurable.

And then he licked back down, and licked back up agonizingly slow, this time touching that hidden spot for just a moment longer.

"Gaaah!" I cried out in the darkness.

And then he licked up again.

This time his tongue not only touched that spot but licked and sucked and probed at it, as his lips pulled and kissed it.

My insides began to tighten and twist and I suddenly felt the most intense ball of pleasure start up in my belly and then move into my cunt, pushing and pushing against me until I hunched up on the bed and opened my mouth to scream.

He clamped a hand over my mouth as my orgasm suddenly rode over me, and I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed a whisper against his hand as his tongue lapped back and forth against my most precious spot.

And then he lowered my legs to the bed and hovered over me, his mouth on my breast and his tongue swirling around my nipple as I grabbed fistfuls of his hair with both hands.

"Daddy." I sobbed in the darkness. "That was so good. That felt so fucking good. Thank you, Daddy."

He moved his mouth to my other breast, I reached down between us, brushing my fingertips against his hard cock.

I leaned over and got my fingers around it, pulling him towards me.

"We don't have to do that Heidi." He whispered. "It's okay."

"I want it, Daddy." I whispered back. "Please put yourself inside me. I love you and I want to feel you in me Daddy. Please?"

He lowered his body to mine, kissing my mouth as his cock found my wet center and pushed, and I suddenly felt myself stretching around his cock as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Fuck me, Daddy." I begged. "Fuck your daughter!"

He started to rock in and out of me, and I sucked on his tongue, tasting my own juices on his mouth as I felt my wet cunt get used to his cock sliding in and out.

"Heidi I'm going to be done soon." He grunted, putting his mouth against my neck. "Should I stop? I can do it somewhere else."

"Do it inside me Daddy." I whispered, stroking the back of his head. "I want to feel it happen inside me."

He groaned and started to push in and out of me faster than before, and then he gasped, and I felt a slippery heat pulse up into me, and he thrust in and out and grunted, and I felt more and more of his fluid pump against the walls of my cunt.

And then we were still, pressed up against each other in that strange bed in the darkness, his cock sticky against my stomach and my hole leaking a combination of his hot cum and my slick arousal into a tiny puddle under me.

We kissed softly for a long time.

For more than an hour we held each other and kissed like lovers, our mouths and tongues pushing against each other as we each savored both the emotions and physical sensations.

And then, after those long minutes of kissing and touching, I felt his cock slowly get hard again.

I reached down and stroked it while we kissed, until he rolled onto his back and I got on top of him and impaled myself on him with a cry of animal like pleasure and heat.

I rolled my hips up and down while I supported my weight on my arms and he held my breasts, tweaking my nipples with his fingers while both of us felt our next orgasms build slowly within us.

Our pleasure got more and more traction until I finally arched my back and grabbed behind me for his legs, feeling his cock jump and pulse inside me as it spurted another load of his cum up into my clutching hole, both of us crying out in the darkness.

I leaned forward then and kissed him, his arms wrapping around me as he pulled the covers up over us.

I fell asleep on top of him feeling his cock get softer and softer inside of me. Just before I dozed off I felt it pull out all by itself, a steady stream of his sperm dripping out with it as I shuddered at the feeling.

~

I woke up in the morning with the daylight coming around the curtain, my father's naked body still pushed against mine as we held each other tightly.

We got dressed and checked out, the power still out, but the sun up and roads much clearer.

We drove four hours to my university, talking about what we'd done and what it might mean.

We agreed that we'd crossed a line in that motel room.

A line we promised each other we'd never cross again.

And that was a promise we kept.

For several more hours anyway.

The promise was broken that night.

Repeatedly.

To Be Cuntinued...

~~

I hope you enjoyed this.

I plan to follow Heidi and her incestuous short story adventures from 1986 right up through the present day, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers