Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie face turned to ash when she heard this, but I didn't stop there.

"Then, I'll tell him about how you've been sexting with that big, Black, Brazilian martial artist that he saw you with on TV," I continued. "About how you've been sending each other nudes for months now. And maybe I'll tell him that the reason you like him so much is because he reminds you of that frat boy, Isaiah. You know, the one who fucked you after the beer pong tournament during senior year."

Callie gasped, clamping her hand over her mouth.

"And then," I grinned. "Well, maybe then I'll tell him that when I left him that voicemail, I was naked with you in your bedroom, and you'd just given me the hottest, sloppiest blowjob of my entire life."

A tiny scream escaped from Callie's lips, only to be stifled by her hand.

"You see, Callie, it's really all just up to you," I shrugged. "I can tell Jacob all of that when he calls me back in a few hours... or not."

"That... that's not even true," Callie stammered. "Most of that... most of that's just--just lies..."

"Maybe some of it's a little embellished," I nodded. "But after he sees the video of you and Chris Ryder, he'll believe every word of it."

"No, he--he won't," Callie murmured, shaking her head, trying to convince herself. "He knows I'm not like that..."

"You willing to take that chance?" I said, cocking my eyebrow at her. "Okay, then..."

Callie sat there for a minute, stunned and speechless. Then, she clasped her hands together and fell to her knees on the bed.

"P--please," she whispered. "Please, Na--Mr. Walsh... please, you can't tell him..."

"Oh, I can, and I will," I replied, narrowing my eyes. "But I don't have to..."

"Please, I--I'm begging you," she pleaded. "This... this is my life!!"

"Your life? You wanna talk about your life?" I spat angrily. "Your life is fucking golden. Girls like you, they fucking walk on water in this world. How much do they pay you to post a picture on Instagram of your tits in some expensive bikini? Maybe $1,000? Or is it more?"

"What--what are you talking about?" she cried.

"I'm talking about the fact that you've had it too easy, Callie," I snarled. "And it's time for you to take it a little too rough."

"What--but--" she stammered.

"Let me make this real simple," I said coldly. "You were just about to kick me out, right? Well, if that's what you want, then tell me to go, and I'll leave."

Callie's lips snapped shut.

"Or, if you've changed your mind, then invite me to stay," I said. "And do it... nicely."

Then there was a long, long pause. I looked at her, and she stared back at me, both of us wondering what the other was thinking. The only sound was the dull hum of Callie's vibrator, which buzzed softly as it lay against her bedspread.

Then, after a long while, Callie's lips parted.

"You... you can stay," she whispered, looking away, the words barely audible.

"What was that?" I said, trying not to smile.

"I said... I said you can stay," she whispered again, a tiny bit louder this time.

"You don't sound very excited about that," I said, shaking my head. "You don't really sound like you want me to stay."

"Look--look, I said... I said you can stay," she stammered, dredging the words out from somewhere deep inside her. "I... want you to stay."

"I don't believe you, Callie," I shook my head. "Why don't you pick up your little friend and make me believe it?"

I gestured at the vibrator, still buzzing away all on its own.

Callie sighed. And then, as I tried to keep my skeleton from leaping out of my stomach, she reached for the bullet.

"What do you want me to do?" she said slowly, holding the vibrator aloft. "How can I... convince you?"

My mouth went completely dry. I reached for the bottle of scotch, unscrewed it, and took a long sip. Then, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Get on all fours," I said quietly. "Facing me."

With graceful, languid movements, Callie collected herself and crawled towards me on the bed.

"Now what?" she asked quietly.

"Tie your hair back," I said, pointing at the hair tie on her bedside table. "In a ponytail."

Callie sat up on her knees, reached over, and plucked the hair tie from the table. Then, she arched her back seductively, pushing her gorgeous, full tits proudly towards me. She tiled her head back, letting her hair tumble like a waterfall down her back, and gathered it slowly with her hands. Then, she tied it back in a neat, glossy ponytail that hung between her shoulder blades.

"Is that good?" she asked softly, looking back at me, turning her head so I could see her from different angles. "Is this how you like it?"

I couldn't believe this was really happening. Callie was a TV reporter, sure, but I'd never taken her for a great actress. But there were only two explanations for what was happening: either she could turn it on and off like a young Meryl Streep, or there was at least a kernel of something real in this that Callie had been holding back this whole time.

"Use it," I grunted, pointing at the vibrator. "Make yourself feel good."

Callie closed her eyes and moved the hand that was holding the vibrator between her legs. I could barely breathe as the buzzing sound grew quieter, muffled by the folds of her cunt.

After several seconds, Callie's lips parted ever so slightly.

"Oh... oh fuck," she whispered delicately, like she was telling me a secret.

"Open your eyes," I said sternly. "Look at me while you do it."

A moment later, Callie's eyelids fluttered open, and she looked up at me with those doe-like brown eyes.

"What's my name, Callie?" I asked.

"Mister... Walsh," she said, pushing each word from her lips like a smoke ring.

"Good," I nodded. "And when Mr. Walsh asks you a question, what do you tell him?"

"The--the truth," she whispered, a little squeal escaping her lips.

"Very good," I nodded. "And what are you going to do with Mr. Walsh tonight?"

Callie swallowed hard, but her eyes never strayed from mine.

"What--whatever he wants," she mewled. "Whatever it takes..."

I felt a surge of electricity shoot through my body, and I thought of the moment in movies when the hero gets his special powers, transforming him from a normal man into something more.

"You're wet, aren't you, Callie?"

"Yes," she nodded, her cheeks flushing as she spoke. "I'm--I'm wet..."

"Tell me why," I demanded.

"Because... because I'm... masturbating," she stammered hesitantly.

"Keep going," I insisted, beginning to stroke myself just a few inches from her face. "That's not the only reason."


"Because I'm--I'm doing it in front of you," she murmured. "And you're... you're doing it, too..."

"Keep--going," I barked. "Don't make me repeat myself."

"Because you... you made me talk to you," she whispered. "You made me tell you about--about Isaiah..."

"That turned you on, didn't it?"

"I--I don't know," Callie murmured uncertainly. "I guess so--"

"You guess so?" I snapped, slapping her across the face with my cock.

"Okay, it--it did," she admitted. "It turned me on..."

"What about when I made you suck my dick?"

"It--it hurt, Mr. Walsh," Callie said reluctantly, a note of worry in her voice that this answer might displease me. "I--I couldn't breathe..."

"Why couldn't you breathe?"

"Because you... you made me deep-throat so many times," she whimpered. "Because you're... so big..."

Another surge of adrenaline shot through me.

"Am I bigger than Jacob?" I grunted, puffing my chest up like a rooster.

"Yes," she nodded, not even pausing to think about it. "You're bigger..."

"How much bigger?" I pressed, stroking myself more slowly now, savoring every word that fell from her honeyed lips.

"Just... bigger," she shrugged, her eyes confirming the truth of these words. "It's not... not even that close..."

"Am I--am I the biggest man you've ever been with?" I asked, my voice husky with want.

"I... I think so," Callie said softly. "I'm not sure..."

"Are you ready to find out?" I said, placing my hand on her shoulder and lowering my face to be eye level with hers.

"I'm--ohfuck--I don't know," she gasped nervously. "Mr. Walsh, I'm scared... what--what if someone finds out? What if Jacob finds out...?"

"Don't worry about that," I said, moving my hands to her hips. "You seem like you're good at lying to him, and he seems like he's good at looking the other way..."

"I'm... ohgod--I'm not sure about this," Callie whimpered as I climbed onto the bed behind her. "This feels--ohfuck--so wrong..."

"You try really hard to be a good girl, don't you, Callie?" I asked, gently spreading her legs apart, watching as she moved the vibrator in little circles around her clit.

"Uh huh," Callie mewled, her pitch moving up an octave, the arousal in her voice becoming harder and harder to hide.

"Not tonight," I said, kneeling behind her. "That good girl, she can't help you, not tonight. Tonight, you're gonna let the bad girl take over, because she's the one who knows how to keep a secret."

"Ohgod--ohfuck--I'm... this is so bad," she whimpered, her legs shaking. "You're making me--so fucking bad..."

"That's right, honey," I grinned, moving in between her legs, my cock twitching just inches from her glistening cunt. "You ready to be bad with me?"

"You--you can't tell him," she moaned, looking back over her shoulder at me, her hips quivering back and forth. "Promise--promise me you won't tell Jay that I... that I was bad..."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," I sneered. Then, I reached between Callie's legs and took the vibrator from her hand. "Playtime is over, Callie..."

I inched the bulbous head of my 38-year-old white cock between the velvety folds of Callie's drenched 23-year-old Asian pussy.

"Ohgod--ohmygod--wait, you--you're not wearing a condom," she panted breathlessly. "Mr. Walsh, wait--"

Before Callie could say another word, I lunged forward, burying my cock half-deep inside her golden, glove-like tunnel.

"FUCK--YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I cried, my voice dripping with the ecstasy of conquest. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHGOD--OHGOD--OHFUCK--OH NOOOOOO--"

I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I'd say that it had been almost twenty years since the last time I'd felt like this, but that would be a lie. I was only halfway inside Callie, but I could feel already that she was tighter than any girl I'd ever had.

"I GOT YOU!!" I roared, tunneling still deeper inside of her, the walls of her young cunt stretching to accommodate me. "I FUCKING GOT YOU!!"

Callie threw her head back, a haunting, plaintive moan erupting from her chest.

"YOU'RE MINE!!" I raved, pulling Callie's hips back savagely, hilting myself inside her. "YOU'RE FUCKING MINE NOW!!"

'OHGOD--OHHHHHGOD--OHHHHNO," she cried, practically hyperventilating. "You--you're not--you're not wearing a condom--"

I could barely hear her. Dopamine was pouring down my brainstem now, fusing with the alcohol in my bloodstream. An epic, hedonistic cocktail of stimuli was brewing inside me.

"God, your body feels insane," I moaned, slowly pulling back out for another stroke. "And you are so... so... so fucking wet..."

"M--Mr. Walsh, please, you--ohfuck--you need to wear a condom," Callie begged. "You can't--not like this..."

I thrust forward again, stopping her in mid-sentence, bottoming out in a single stroke.

"OH--OHH--OHHHHFUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Callie moaned. "OHGOD--MR. WALSH--PLEASE!!"

I pulled out and slammed back into her again, dopamine washing over my brain as I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

"GO SLOW--GO SLOW!!" Callie panted. "IT'S... YOU'RE TOO BIG..."

But hearing her say those words only encouraged me to keep going, faster and stronger and deeper.

"OHMYGOD, YOU'RE--MISTER WALSH, I CAN'T!!" Callie screamed, her body shuddering as she absorbed another punishing stroke. "YOU'RE GONNA BREAK ME!!"

"Then break," I sneered, grabbing hold of her ponytail for leverage. "I wanna watch you break for me."

Pulling Callie's hair back with one hand, the other anchored on her hips, I began to pound her in rhythm, rocking the entire bed back and forth with the momentum of my strokes.

I'd sometimes been aggressive in bed with other women, but there was something about Callie that just took me to the next level. I'd waited obsessively for this moment for months, and now that it was here, I wanted Callie to feel the full force of my desire, the compulsiveness that had driven me to such terrible lengths to claim her.

As I hammered into her, Callie's moans ceased to contain requests, and then stopped containing words altogether. The register of her voice--which had gotten higher and higher as she'd become more and more frantic--suddenly dropped through the floor to a guttural range that came directly from her chest. The sounds she was making seemed to harmonize with the heavy thud of my hips as they slammed over and over into the curve of her ass.

"UHHHHHHNNNNN!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!! UHHHHHHN!!" she moaned.

"You're getting the hang of it, aren't you?" I smirked. "I can tell..."

"UHHHHNN--OHHHHH--OHFUCK--UHHHHHHNNNNN--"

"You should cheat more often, Callie," I sneered. "You're really good at it..."

"OHGOD--OHHFUCK--YOU--UHHHHHHNNNNN--"

"How the fuck are you ever going to be some... prim, proper little doctor's wife?" I snarled. "In--in fucking Cleveland?! We both know that's never going to be you..."

"OHHFUCK--OHMYGOD--OHHH SHIT OH SHIT--"

"This is what you're built for," I spat. "Rough, dirty, drunken nights like this..."

"OHGOD--OH NO--OH SHIT--UHHHHN--OHHH FUCK--"

"You're gonna spend the rest of your life with... with little Jacob? How?!" I roared. "You're not even married yet and you're already cheating..."

"YOU--YOU MADE ME--OH GOD--YOU'RE MAKING ME!!" she cried.

"As if you're not fucking loving this," I laughed cruelly. "Your cunt is so wet, it's gonna fog up the windows..."

"YOU--UHHHHHHN--YOU MADE ME!!" she screamed, thrashing her head from side to side. "I HAD TO!!"

"But that's what you like, isn't it?" I grinned, licking my lips. "You like it when a man takes control..."

"OHGOD--OH FUCK--UHHHHHHNNNNNNN--"

"That's what you liked about that Black frat boy, right?" I growled. "The fact that he wouldn't stop..."

I could feel Callie's cunt clamp down hard on my cock at the mention of Isaiah.

"OHHHH--OH NO--OH NO--"

"You lied to me, Callie," I grunted. "You remember more about that night than you told me..."

"OHH FUCK--FUCK--OHHHHHHHHHH--OHMYGOD OHMYGOD--"

Callie's whole body was shaking badly now, her legs quivering, her cunt spasm uncontrollably with each thrust. I could tell how close she was.

"You said you didn't remember anything after that last cup... but that isn't true, is it?"

"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD--"

"IS IT?!" I screamed, slapping her ass hard with my hand. "IS IT?!!"

"OHGOD--I--I DIDN'T--I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" she wailed.

"DIDN'T--MEAN--TO--WHAT?!" I bellowed, sensing the delicious, forbidden truth was on her lips at last.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO--TO--OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK--"

"SAY IT!!" I raved, slapping her ass again. "SAY IT!!!"

"TO FUCK HIM!!" she moaned. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! IT--IT JUST HAPPENED!!"

"SAY IT AGAIN!!"

"I FUCKED HIM!!" Callie screamed. "OHMYGOD--I FUCKED HIM!!"

"And I bet you fucking came for him," I snarled, tasting the sweetness of her guilt. "Just like you're about to cum for me..."

"OHGOD--OHGOD--FUCK--FUUUUCK--"

"You're a bad girl, Callie," I grinned. "That night--and tonight--and every night..."

"OH FUCK--FUCK FUCK FUCK--"

"So stop fighting it," I whispered, taking my hand from Callie's hips and closing it around her neck. "And just--let--go--"

With each of those last three words, right as I landed one thrust after another, I squeezed Callie's neck, enough to restrict her airflow ever so slightly. That was all it took to push her over the edge.

"OHHH--UHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

Suddenly, Callie's hips were bucking wildly, her body wracked by such violent tremors that you might have thought she was having a seizure. I felt the muscles in my arms flexing and straining, just trying to hold her steady as the bed quaked around us.

"UHHN--UHHHHHHHHHHN--UHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGG!!" she whinnied, the cries bursting forth from her voice box unbidden, like a siren punctuated by sharp, shallow breaths.

Twisted as it may be, I felt an incredible sense of accomplishment as the walls of Callie's pussy collapsed around my cock, engulfing me in a tidal wave of stolen pleasure.

I'd often had the sense throughout my life that I had untapped potential, that I could've achieved great things if only I'd tried a little harder. If I'd just set more ambitious goals, or followed through on my intentions, or been able to maintain my focus, how different my life could have been.

This felt like the first taste of what my life could be like if I really applied myself. It had taken months of patience, obsessive observation and weeks of thoughtful, meticulous visualization to get to this moment. But watching and dreaming wouldn't have been enough on their own. I also needed to be cunning in my approach, persuasive in my positioning, and unwavering in the pursuit of my goal. I'd had to raise my game in every respect to pull this off.

But now, I'd exceeded even my wildest expectations. In my head, I'd played out all of the ways that this could wrong, but even when I imagined things going my way, I never dared to dream that Callie would be as into this fantasy as I was.

Yet here she was--23-years-old, Instagram famous, engaged to a future doctor, pursued by our millionaire boss--down on all fours, riding me bareback, her gorgeous Korean cunt squeezing my cock with paroxysms of pure animal lust.

The physical sensations alone were beyond anything I'd ever felt, but they were amplified tenfold by the reality that I'd conjured them from Callie against her better judgment. She knew she wasn't supposed to do this, but in spite of her stated values, she was feeling things that she couldn't deny. I'd struck a nerve inside her that went deeper than morality, a chord that resonated within her at the biological level, something so basic and primal that it was hardwired into the logic of her nervous system.

My methods may have been immoral, but as I basked in the eruption of uncontrollable pleasure that gripped Callie's body from head to toe, it was hard not to feel as though the ends justified the means. It was hard to argue with the fact that I had achieved something great, something so improbable that neither Callie nor I could have known before that moment that it was even possible.

She'd said she didn't want this, but I had overcome her. She'd said that she belonged to someone else, but I had claimed her. She'd said that she wasn't a slut, but I'd shown her that's exactly what she was.

Callie could lie to herself, but she couldn't lie to me, not anymore. Her body was telling the truth.

"You like that, don't you?" I sneered, squeezing my hand around her neck again.

"OHMY--OHMYGOD--OHMYFUCK--OHMYFUCK OHMYFUUUUUCK--"

"Tell me... tell me again," I snarled, impaling her even more deeply with my cock. "About how you... you didn't mean to fuck that Black frat boy..."

"OHH--OHHHHHHHHMYGOD--UHHHHHHHHHHNNN--"

"I bet he fucked you rough... just like this," I grunted, swiveling my hips, feeling Callie's tightness from different angles. "I bet he used you like a slut, and you fucking loved it..."

"FUCK--OHHH FUUUCK--I--I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" she moaned. "I JUST... HE JUST--I COULDN'T HELP IT..."

"You think about it all the time, don't you?" I sneered. "The way it felt when he buried that big, Black dick in your pretty little Asian pussy..."

"OH FUCK--OHMYFUCKING--OHMYGOD," Callie squealed, her chest heaving as she tried to get enough air despite having my fingers wrapped around her throat. "Why--how are you--uhhhnn--how are you doing this to me?!"