Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I know so much about you?" I grinned. "Or how am I making you cum so much? Because it's the same answer, Callie..."

"This is so bad," she mewled, squirming against my cock. "You--you can't do this to me..."

"Sure I can," I laughed, pulling out and slamming back into her for emphasis. "Because you're a big cock slut, Callie. Everyone can see it except for you and Jacob, but honestly, I bet even he knows the truth..."

"Ohhfuck--I'm--UHHHN--I'm not!" she cried. "Please--I... we're getting married..."

"Oh, spare me," I spat. "You've gotten so good at lying to yourself, maybe you actually believe that, but I'll tell you what's really going to happen..."

"Ohgod--uhhhhn--ohhhgod..."

"What's really going to happen is... you're gonna string him along, nice and sweet, just like you have been," I cooed, licking my lips. "You're gonna keep lying to him, just like you've been lying to him ever since you fucked his frat brother..."

"No--ohgod--no, I can't--"

"He's a prop, Callie," I grunted. "You're gonna keep Jacob around because he makes you feel like some respectable little good girl, but really..."

"Don't... don't talk about him like that," she squealed, shaking her head back and forth. "Please, he--ohhh Jesus..."

This whole time, Callie's body had been guiding my words. Every time I spoke, I paid close attention to her reaction, gauging the physical responses that followed, almost like a game of hot-and-cold. Now, I could feel Callie's body starting to quiver again.

"But really," I continued, "you're only staying with him because you... because cheating turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Ohfuck--ohno--ohfuck ohfuck ohno--"

"You know how bad it is, to cheat, so you try to resist, control your urges," I smiled lasciviously. "But you just... can't... stop... thinking about it..."

"Ohmygod--oh shit," Callie moaned softly, her pussy tightening instinctively around my cock. It was the kind of tell that even a poor poker player couldn't possibly miss. "That's--that's just--"

"You think about it when you're with him," I went on, the tremors in her body beginning to build anew. "I bet even this weekend, when you were in bed with Jacob, you were thinking... thinking about getting fucked by another man..."

I gave her throat a little squeeze and Callie bucked her hips reflexively, letting my cock push even deeper inside her.

"UHNNNNNNFUUUUUCK," she moaned. "OHH--OHHH FUCK--"

"Who were you thinking about, Callie?" I sneered. "Was it that Black frat boy? Was it Chris Ryder?"

"UHHN--UHHHN--UHHHHHHHHNFUCK--"

She'd already cum once, but here she was, already back on the precipice again. And I knew how to push her over.

"No, it wasn't, was it?" I smirked, my voice rich with arrogance. "It was me, Callie..."

"OHGOD--OHGOD--"

"After... after what happened at the club," I growled, my voice growing husky with lust. "After you let me feel you up in front of all those people, with Jacob right there..."

"FUCK--FUCKFUCKFUCK--"

"You knew... after that, you knew that this would happen," I continued, accelerating my cadence, thrusting in and out with less and less control. "You knew that I was going to make you cheat--that I was going to fuck you rough... and you couldn't wait..."

"FUCKOHFUCKOHGOD--OHHHHHMYGOD--"

"You couldn't stop thinking about it, because... because the only thing hotter than being a drunk little Asian slut is--is being forced to cheat on your loser fiancé with a... bigger, stronger, older man..."

"SHIT--SHIT--OHSHIT--"

"You're fucking... you're fucking cheating on him now, Callie," I grunted. "It's not a fantasy anymore, is it?"

"NO--OHGOD--NO," she stammered, shaking her head wildly from side to side.

"It's real, isn't it?" I cried, taking my head from around her neck and slapping her ass. "ISN'T IT?!"

"YES--OHHHHH FUCK--OHHHHHH FUCK YES--"

"You're a fucking slut," I spat viciously, pounding into her recklessly. "A cheating--fucking--slut--"

"OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Then, it was almost as if Callie's body began to glitch. The shaking, the muscles spasms, the whining noises coming from her throat. She had reached the point of complete overload. Her defenses were shutting down. Everything was crashing all at once.

"YOU FUCKING LOVE THIS, DON'T YOU?!" I screamed, circling my hips as her pussy clenched around my cock. "JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT!!"

"OHHHH FUUUCK--I--I FUCKING--UHHHHHNN--I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" Callie screamed, her body writhing just to spite her. "YOU NASTY--BIG DICK--MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"CUM HARDER, BITCH," I screamed, slapping her ass with my hand. "MILK MY FUCKING DICK!!"

"YOU--YOU FUCKING--UHHHHHHNNNNN--YOU PIG--ANIMAL--MONSTER MAN!!" she wailed, thrashing as I held onto her hips, keeping her impaled on my cock. "YOU FUCKING MADE ME!!"

"YOU WANTED IT!!" I cried. "YOUR WET LITTLE PUSSY NEEDED IT!!"

"I TRIED TO--UHHHHNN--YOU WOULDN'T--OHHHGODDDD--I COULDN'T--"

"JACOB CAN'T FUCK LIKE THIS!!" I roared. "HE WILL... NEVER... EVER... MAKE YOU CUM LIKE THIS!!"

"OHHH FUUUUCK--YOU'RE SO--YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!!" Callie screamed. "YOU'RE--UHHHHN--SO FUCKING--OHMYGOD--YOU'RE SO FUCKING OLD--"

"SAY IT!!" I howled. "YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!"

"YOU EVIL--TWISTED--UHHHN--SADISTIC--"

"SAY IT!! FUCKING SAY IT!!"

"--FILTHY--SLIMY--SLEAZY--"

"KEEP GOING!!" I roared, punctuating her words with punishing strokes. "SAY IT!!"

"--DRUNK--OLD--BIG COCK--BLACKMAILING--BITCH BREAKER!!" she screamed, collapsing onto the bed in front of me. "YOU FUCKING MADE ME!!"

"LITTLE COCK-TEASING... TWO-TIMING... BIG DICK CUM-JUNKIE!!" I yelled, pounding Callie's prone body mercilessly into the bed. "YOU'RE NOBODY'S WIFE!! YOU'RE MY FUCKING CHEAT-SLUT!! MY ASIAN SUB BUNNY SEX DOLL!!"

"YOU FUCKING--JUST TAKE IT!!" Callie cried, her voice half muffled as I drove her face into the mattress. "OHGOD--JUST--UHHHHHHHNNN--YOU FUCKING BULL BASTARD--JUST TAKE IT!!"

"I'm gonna--I'm gonna leave your little doctor boy toy another voicemail," I grunted, trying to stay in control just a little bit longer, greedily drawing out my pleasure for as long as possible. "I want him to hear what I'm doing to you..."

"NO!! NO, YOU--YOU FUCKER, NO!!" Callie screamed, struggling wildly beneath me. "YOU PROMISED!!"

"Maybe he won't even recognize your voice," I laughed cruelly, reaching for my phone on the bedside table. "Cause he's never heard you like this..."

"PLEASE!! PLEASE!!" Callie moaned, realizing that she was pinned helplessly to the bed. "YOU CAN'T!! DON'T--UHHHN--DON'T DO THIS!!"

"Why not?" I sneered, unlocking my phone with one hand and opening up the voice memo feature. "You're still lying to me..."

"I'LL SAY--I'LL SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!" she cried hysterically. "JUST DON'T--DON'T CALL HIM!!"

"I won't call Jacob," I said, subtly tapping the button to record a voice memo. "But you have to tell me the truth about tonight..."

"I got... I got too drunk," Callie murmured, shaking her head ruefully from side to side. "You got me so drunk..."

"And what happens when--when you drink like that?" I continued, slowing my pace, milking my strokes.

"I get--I get slutty when I'm drunk," Callie whispered reluctantly.

"And then what happens?" I pressed.

"Please, Mis--uhhhhn--Mister Walsh..."

"Come on, Callie," I growled, grabbing one of her arms and pinning it behind her back. "Tell me what happens..."

"I... I let guys... ohgod--I let guys fuck me..."

"Guys like who?" I snarled, reaching for her other arm, pulling it behind her as well. "Guys like that Black frat boy back in college...?"

Callie was practically immobilized now, completely at my mercy. She'd been down on all fours, but now, I had both her arms pinned behind her back with one hand, and I was holding my phone with the other. Her shoulders were now flush against the bedspread, and each time I thrust into her, the box spring creaked as I drove her face into the mattress.

"Ohgod--ohmygod--yes, I... I let him fuck me..."

"What about guys like me?" I sneered.

"I... oh Jesus--ohgod--I let you fuck me, too," she squealed. "I let you fuck me so hard..."

"And did you cum, Callie?" I gloated. "Did I make you cum?"

"Y--yes," she whispered. "You made me cum..."

"How many times?" I asked arrogantly.

"T--twice," she admitted quietly.

"I guess that means you like to cheat, doesn't it?" I smirked.

"Mister Walsh, please," she begged. "I can't take much more of this..."

"Then I guess it's my turn to cum," I spat viciously, cutting off the voice memo and tossing my phone onto the bedside table. Leaning forward, I put one hand on top of the other, pinning Callie's arms behind her with even more pressure.

"Ohgod, please--please not... not inside me," Callie murmured frantically.

"Don't tell me where to cum," I barked, slamming my hips against her ass, my cadence accelerating rapidly.

"OHGOD--UHHHHHN--OHFUCK--UHHHHN--MIS--MISTER WALSH--"

"You've got... such a perfect fucking body," I moaned, starting to lose control. "Such a perfect young pussy..."

"MISTER WALSH--WE--UHHHNNN--WE USE--UHHHNN--JAY WEARS CONDOMS!!" she screamed. "I'M--I'M NOT ON THE PILL!!"

"I bet that didn't stop Isaiah," I moaned, edging closer and closer with each stroke. "I bet he dumped... dumped his sticky Black cum deep inside your cheating Asian pussy..."

"OHMYGOD--OHMYGOD--PLEASE!!" Callie cried, struggling fruitlessly to free her arms. "NATE... NATE, PLEASE!! NOT INSIDE ME!!"

"MISTER WALSH!!" I raved, my balls beginning to contract. "CALL ME MISTER WALSH!!"

I could feel the head of my cock twitching, and I knew Callie could feel it, too.

"NOOO!! OHGOD--OHFUCK--"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I roared, spraying the first thick rope of cum against the walls of her cunt. "YOU--ARE--FUCKING--MINE!!"

"OHGOD--OHFUUUUUUUUCK--UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN--"

Reflexively, I felt Callie's pussy contract around me, her body responding to my orgasm with one of its own in defiance of her protests.

"MY SLUT!! MINE!!" I screamed, emptying a second rope, then a third. "TONIGHT... TOMORROW... FOREVER!!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN--UHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Callie objections, her resistance, even her fear had been steamrolled by an avalanche of torrid, primal, reptilian pleasure. She'd said all the words she had to say, and they had done her no good. Now, as her body betrayed her for a third time, all she could do was wail, plaintive and mournful, full of molten, euphoric lust and terrible, banshee regret.

For at least a minute, the bed shook violently, wave after wave of trembling aftershocks passing back and forth between our bodies, a single quivering mass of nerve endings all firing at once. Then, finally, I let my grip on Callie relax.

She slumped forward onto the bed, completely exhausted, like a rag doll cast aside by a careless child. I was sure her young, lithe, beautiful body had never endured anything like this before, and I felt a perverse sense of pride in seeing how utterly spent she was.

Then I leaned back against her headboard, panting heavily, my mind struggling to process what I'd just done. For the first time since I'd crossed the threshold of Callie's doorstep, I felt a pang of remorse, a flush of shame that crawled up my spine.

The pride I'd been feeling curdled abruptly in my stomach as I looked at Callie, laying there on the bed, unmoving. The entire room still smelled of liquor, and her bedspread was soaked through with scotch, sweat, and semen, but she seemed oblivious to any of it.

She was such a rare, delicate creature, and I'd been so callous, so brutal. She had begged for mercy, but I'd shown her nothing of the kind. I'd been so caught up in my own fantasy, so gripped by the thrill of my terrible newfound power, that any capacity for empathy had been swallowed by the pure adrenaline rush of possession. Now, in the aftermath, the wreckage of the beautiful girl in front of me tarnished the golden glow of my conquest.

I opened my mouth to speak, but what could I possibly say? How in the world could I express the need that she'd made me feel, the way it had consumed me, kept me awake for one sleepless night after another? How could I explain that she, too, was a conqueror, and that she had colonized my thoughts without even trying?

I had blackmailed her, yes, and in that way, I'd given her no choice. But she would never understand that I'd felt cornered, too, trapped by a lust that was beyond my control, so basic and singular that it could not be ignored.

Callie's magnetism was irresistible, and once fate had thrown me into her orbit, the gravitational pull was simply too strong. She was just a 23-year-old girl, and yet, she was also a ravenous black hole, drawing me towards her, sucking me in, effortlessly devouring my mind with the ruthless efficiency of a gorgeous, naive young woman. Callie could never see how we'd been on a collision course towards this moment ever since she walked into my life.

Finally, after several minutes of total stillness, Callie sat upright on the bed and turned towards me.

"You need to go," she said matter-of-factly. "I have to get some sleep."

For the first time all night, I found myself speechless. Callie was naked and drunk, with my cum leaking out of her pussy onto the sheets. But you wouldn't have guessed it from her tone. There was no hint of anger, no sadness, no strain in her voice beyond the rasp of her throat, rubbed raw by my cock. She sounded detached, almost businesslike, as if we were somehow back to being colleagues again.

"C'mon," she said, standing up and gesturing for me to do the same. "We have to be at work in a few hours."

"I'm not working tomorrow," I said, a bemused smile forming on my face. "And neither are you."

"Look, we just did... what we did... because I want to keep my life the way it is, including my job," she said, her voice utterly neutral. "And that means that I need to be at work tomorrow."

"Are you serious?" I said in disbelief.

"Very," she said, crossing her arms over her bare breasts. "Now, I'm gonna take a shower, so... call yourself an Uber, or something?"

"I think I'll just sleep here," I said, nonplussed.

"Uhh, no," Callie said, narrowing her eyes at me. "Nate, this needs to be a secret, okay? And that means I can't have you sleeping here. I know you're drunk, but try to be smart about this."

"Umm... shit, okay," I muttered, glossing over the fact that she'd suddenly started calling me Nate again. "Then I'll just sleep in my car."

"No, Nate, go home," she said, shaking her head. "You look like shit, and you need to sober up a little before work."

"All--alright," I stammered, unsure how things had taken such a strange turn. "I guess I can drive."

"Whatever," Callie shrugged, padding barefoot towards the bathroom. "You'll let yourself out, yeah?"

As she reached the bathroom door, she turned and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"By the way," she continued. "You need to pick up a Plan B pill on the way to work tomorrow. Make sure you go to a pharmacy near your apartment. Not the CVS by the office."

"How do I even... do they just sell them?" I mumbled. "To anyone?"

"Figure it out, Nate," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "I need to shower."

"Hey, what--what do you want me to say?" I replied quickly. "When your fiancé calls me back?"

"Oh, you don't say anything to him. Don't even pick up if he calls you, " she said coldly, narrowing her eyes. "I'll deal with Jay. Not you. Got it?"

I started to nod my head, but Callie had already disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

...

After a very slow, very careful drive home, I crawled into bed. It was after 3 AM now, but I just lay there staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep.

I'd broken Callie Kim. I'd bent her to my will. I'd made her submit to my desires, made her a participant in my darkest fantasies. I'd pushed her boundaries beyond even my own expectations. I'd made her cum, not once but three times.

Yet despite all that I'd done, Callie Kim had bounced right back. She was more resilient than I could have imagined, more self-possessed than a 23-year-old girl has any right to be. I'd forced her to walk through fire, and at the end of it all, she'd sent me home with a shopping list for the following day.

The whole thing was disorienting. All night, I'd been in control. Pushing her past her limits, overcoming her moral objections, summoning desires from deep within her that she claimed weren't hers. It had been a triumph of dominance, followed immediately by a crisis of conscience, a realization that in forcing Callie to enter the realm of taboo, I'd trampled over my own moral fault lines. But before I'd even begun to process the ethics of my actions, Callie had risen from the ashes as if she'd been in charge all along.

Lying in bed, I couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Callie Kim. She was more formidable than I'd anticipated, less naive than she let on. For all the sunshine and rainbows that she projected on-air, there was far more going on below the surface. The fizz of her bubbly personality hid darker truths that lingered in her depths.

I underestimated you, Callie Kim, I thought to myself. But I wasn't wrong. In fact, I was more right about you than I dared to dream. I just had the wrong archetype in mind.

Callie played an ingenue on TV, but I knew now that she was a femme fatale beyond closed doors, at least for certain men. And I'd fucked her, which made me one of them, a cold-blooded bastard cut from the lineage of Humphrey Bogart and Robert Mitchum and Burt Lancaster. It made me the man I'd always hoped to be but never thought I was.

If I could fuck a girl like Callie Kim--if I could make her cheat, make her cum, make her mine--then what couldn't I do? Suddenly, it seemed like all of the assumptions I'd made about myself, my potential, my worth as a man... they were all wrong.

I'd underestimated Callie, yes, but more to the point, I'd underestimated myself. Callie was formidable, but that meant that I was formidable, too. For the first time in my life, I knew that I was somebody, the kind of man who was not to be fucked with, the kind of man who did the fucking.

And I knew one more thing.

My obsession with Callie Kim was over. But my addiction was just beginning.

1...5678910