All Comments on 'Calling Dr. Love'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful sensual story

I loved how Dr. Love and Jane eventually got together -- his tender, emotional side that she helped him through, his great capacity for loving her and making love to her. I imagine the good Doctor Love with a bit of sexy hair for that hard, manly chest. So glad they will be married and are expecting a child. Love them, love them, love them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fyi

just for future story info.

He would have gone back to school for 3 years, low paying residency with horrible hours, before he could have done pediatrics. And peds is the lowest paying choice.

And again, back for at least 3 years to qualify for a primary care specialty.

There really isnt anything like general practice anymore.

Family medicine, the hardest would be another 3 year residency.

internal medicine and pediatrics are each also 3 years.

there are some watered down programs that combine internal medicine and pediatrics, but really these are more a watered down family medicine specialist so why bother as they leave out so much scope that a fam med gets.

I think the no kids thing, especially in someone that loves kids so much he did peds, would end them eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lack of respect for pediatrics

Could a pediatrician become a surgeon? What makes you honk a surgeon could become a pediatrician without going back to medical school?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It Will Be Interesting

To see how well you can intermix the characters throughout your stories. DanielQSteele did a marvelous job with Bill Maitland and his other characters. Signed: BTW

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed reading this until I got to the comments. I don't know where pediatricians are on the totem pole, but I enjoyed the story. I don't know the reality of the details about additional education requirements, but I do know I just read a very well put together love story.

THANKS

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Senator is more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mediocre poker

They're both FAR to immature to even date, let alone live together. Their communications skills suck and as much as they stumbled along in the beginning I simply didn't see them getting together. It was both improbable and unbelievable. His neighbors love life was actually more interesting.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story - missed it earlier but looked at a newer story and saw this one was within the story arc. 5*

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

I'll give this one a 5 star, I am on the fence, it is not as good as some of your other stories and the plot was somewhat off, but it is good enough that it should have that little hot H after it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your Universe

I Like your stories and the characters being in all of them when it fits. The one thing is another author has a series of stories like that. he has them listed on hos members page for the sequence. it would be nice to see with yours.

AFAW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree

I agree with other commenters. They don’t seem stable enough for marriage & baby commitments. Is this a fictional universe where medical professionals don’t need to worry about protecting themselves from STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the bitch slap of Priya by Jane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUCH AN ABRUPT END TO A GREAT STORY.

THOUGH I DID THINK THE CLUELESS DR LOVE AND PRIYA GOT OFF TOO EASILY....JANE SHOULD HAVE MADE DR LOVE SWEAT A BIT MORE....HE WAS GOSSIPING TO PRIYA ABOUT HANE'S SHIFT, WHY COULD HE NOT TELL THIS TO JANE DIRECTLY AND SO MANY LUNCHES AND DRINKS DATES....IS HE REALLY THAT CLULESS....DR LOVE IS NO DIFFERENT FROM HIS FIANCÉ WHO CHEATED ON HIM....SO THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF JANE MADE HIM SWEAT MORE!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Half

Half the time in this story ,you don't know who is speaking.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Well, aside the incoherent rants by the bellow haters, I thought it was a very well put together, very well written and told Love Story. Thank you! 5 BIG ASS SHINY SPARKLING STARS!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well-paced love story. Enjoyed the read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such an abrupt ending!!!

That slut Priya deserved to be burned more!!

Jane and Dr Love still seem insecure till the very end

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Too

Too sugary for me.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Great story but the ending could have been more.

Beardog325Beardog32510 months ago

I was a little confused at the beginning as to how it related to the first story but you pulled it together nicely. The ending was abrupt cold of used another half of page but all in a good story. Looking forward the the next chapter. Thanks!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

First of all great story! I mostly liked the BTB aspect of resolving the Rain story, but the romance was good (for a romance - just usually not my thing, nothing wrong with your work quality :)

Second, I'm not sure about others, but I'd advise against the asshole "president" story, unless it's a harsh BTB. Because so far, he and his wife ruined several marriages and one man is dead, and they were NOT proportionately punished, not even near enough.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the first part/installment better. Gave this one a 4/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories