Calling Dr. Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said, "Well, on that note, let's get some rest."

**********

Dr. Alber came in the office and had the new test kits. After a few hours it was found that all 10 cases were false positives. The first test kits were bad.

Jane looked at Colt and said, "Well I guess that was all for nothing."

He simply frowned sadly and walked to the locker room. He couldn't understand how he was feeling. "Do I like her? Do I want to pursue her? She seemed to like me, although not overtly flirting with me. She kept a professional boundary up until we were eating and then got personal." He thought as he walked quickly away.

"What the hell was that all about," she thought as he walked out without saying anything. "Is he pissed at me?" She wondered and followed him out.

"Dr. Lovell, hang on please," she said chasing him down. "Have I done something to upset you? I'm sorry if I got too personal last night. I'm normally more professional." She asked, trying to get a feel for the problem.

Colt wanted to tell her that he didn't think that night was a waste at all. He enjoyed their brief get to know you chat.

"No, Jane. It's nothing you did," he lied. "I'm going to grab some breakfast at the IHOP, wanna join me?"

She looked at him with a wry smile and said, "Wow! IHOP for our first date? Well you sure know how to treat a lady."

He panicked at her sarcasm and regretted immediately saying, "No, not a date. Just two tired co-workers eating pancakes together."

At the same time they both thought, "Damn, I messed that up."

Jane said "Okay. I need to wash up. Give me 15 minutes."

"Great. I'll meet you there."

"Wow, I really messed up if he won't drive together." Jane thought sadly.

**************

"We got a lucky break didn't we?" Colt said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Yeah, we did. It's great news for those 10 patients. Some of them were elderly and more susceptible to the worst.

I was surprised they picked you, a surgeon, for the testing. You seem misused doing that with me."

"Oh, I volunteered. I'm trying to avoid the media as much as possible. It's worse now since they started calling me Dr. Love and making me out to be some kind of hot shot cowboy with what I said about him not dying on my table. I don't know who leaked that, but I'm not happy about it."

"It wasn't me. They haven't even asked lowly old me for an interview."

"Don't say that. We all have an important job in there and you could've panicked, but you didn't. You stayed calm and controlled. You really did great."

She blushed at his compliment and said, "Thank you. I'm really glad you're getting the attention and not me though." She laughed and so did he.

"So how did you get picked for the test, Jane? Seems that they could've pulled an ER nurse in for that and not bothered you with it."

"Um, well I volunteered." She panicked trying to think of a better excuse than because of him.

He looked at her with a confused glance.

"Why would you volunteer for that. Oh, never mind. It's a silly question. I know you're very dedicated to your job." Although he hoped it was to be with him alone on a shift together.

"Whew! Saved," she thought.

"Anyway," she said as he grabbed the check, "I enjoyed our 'not a date' breakfast."

"Yeah, me too. I know we're on days again now, but can we do it again tomorrow, before work?" He asked, with his panty wetting smile doing its job on her.

She smiled, bursting on the inside and answered, "I'd like that."

"Great, I'll walk you to your car."

They were quiet on the way out. She hoped he would take her hand but he didn't.

"Well, until our next 'not a date,' Goodbye."

"Bye."

As he walked away from her, he stopped, turned and called about to her, "Jane, wait!"

She got butterflies in her stomach,"Oh my God, he's coming back to kiss me. Yes!" She thought.

But when he got back to her she was disappointed.

"Jane, can we exchange numbers in case one of us can't make it?" He asked.

"Of course," she sighed. "Maybe we will grow into something?" She thought.

*********

Arriving at his house, after dodging reporters at the gate, he saw Bill in his garage.

"Hey Colt, give any thought to that interview?"

"I don't know man. Maybe. Let me sleep on it."

"Okay. Listen, me and Dana are going out to dinner on Friday. Come with and let me buy you dinner to sweeten the pot. I've got to blow my Carla Brown settlement money anyway. That bitch finally paid me."

"Huh?" Colt asked.

"Oh, you didn't know. Sorry, I assumed with all the press I got because of the scandal over now President Brown's ex-wife breaking up my marriage, that everyone knows my sordid life's details. I sued her and she settled. I didn't get a lot. I just wanted her embarrassed as much as possible for screwing my ex-wife and destroying my marriage. We are one of the few states that allows it. Usually they are losers in court, but she didn't want it to go that far."

"Well, glad she got burned a bit."

"I just wish my ex got burned a bit more. Sure she had all the bad publicity and won't work in campaigns anymore, but she got hired on as a lobbyist. She says she still loves me, and lives in constant regret, but I don't believe her. She's actually coming over later. She says she has a scoop for me about President Brown's history with other men's wives, but you may have to call 911 if she says she screwed him while we were married." Bill said laughing.

"Alright man, and you can take me to dinner. Let me know what time."

"Okay, talk to you later."

*********

"Hey Jane," Colt said sliding into the booth.

"Did you see the news?"

"No, and I had my sanity music cranked in the car."

"President Brown resigned."

"Wow."

"Yeah, a story came out yesterday about him having orgies and threesomes with his ex-wife."

"No shit? My neighbor's ex was gonna give him some info on that kinda thing yesterday. Who wrote the story?"

"I don't know, here," she said handing him her phone.

"Yep, that's him. Bill Frain."

"Wow, he's your neighbor?"

"Yeah, he keeps asking to do a story on me because of the assassination attempt. I guess he won't have to now," he laughed.

"He's even taking me out to dinner Friday to butter me up. Anyway, how are you doing? Catch up on sleep?" He asked.

She couldn't tell him the answer was no because she wore the batteries out on her B.O.B. thinking about him, so she lied, "Yeah. Did you?"

"A little. I haven't done a shift like that since I was an intern. My body clock is out of shape I guess."

"You said sanity music before, what is that?"

"Oh, just my guilty pleasure: Hard Rock."

"Oh yeah? I like 80's hair metal. Like that or older stuff."

"Really? Hair metal? That was all before you were born."

"Yeah, but my dad liked it, and I listened with him when I was a kid."

"Me too, that's how I got into it. I miss my dad a lot. He died in an accident a few years ago."

"Aw, sorry."

"Yeah, thanks. Mom is worse. She won't even consider dating. She's barely 50 and is lovely, but she just doesn't have the heart for it."

"I should introduce her to my dad. My mom left him for a boy toy after I graduated high school. I was so pissed at her I rarely speak to her even now. Only when she calls will I give her the time of day."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, stereotypical cheating wife story. Anyway. Let's eat."

**********

"I don't understand it Max. I feel like we're clicking but he hasn't made any attempt to ask me on a real date," Jane said frustrated.

"Jane, just come out with us tomorrow. If Dr. Love is going to treat you like a sister, just move on." Max said, secretly hoping for her shot at the good looking doctor.

"I don't know. Where are you going?"

"We're going to The Martini Room by the casino."

"Okay. I know that place. I guess I'll go along."

"Great. You're gonna have a blast."

********

"Thanks for dinner, Bill," Colt said popping a mint.

"You're welcome man. The night is young, do you want to hit The Martini Bar with us?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll have one and hit the casino after.

I still can't believe the firestorm over your story. You brought down a President."

"Yeah, I can't believe I didn't kill my ex when she told me she had threesomes with Brown and his ex, but I guess that just shows how far past it I am.

I'm head over heels for Dana and I'm not opening old wounds." Bill said squeezing Dana's hand. "Let's head out."

*********

Jane and the other ladies were sitting at a table near the band area, when Colt walked in with Dana, Bill was parking the car. Jane had her back to the door but Max had a full view.

"Uh oh, look who just walked in with a hot young lady."

Jane turned and looked and saw Colt laughing with Dana as they walked around looking for an open table.

Jane frowned as she turned around and said, "It's not like we ever had anything anyway."

"Still," Max chided, "He was leading you on with the breakfast dates. I don't care if he said they weren't dates. They were."

"Whatever, we need another round," Jane said as she got the waitress's attention, ordered and headed to the bathroom.

When she got back to the table Colt was sitting in her chair talking to Max.

"There you are," he said as he rose to let Jane sit. "Funny seeing you here."

"Don't you have a date to get back to?" She said sharply.

"Huh? A date? Nope, I told you my neighbor was taking me out to dinner tonight."

Jane paled at forgetting that.

"Hey, I know you came with your friends, but would you like to join us?"

Max kicked her under the table, which Colt saw and stifled his laugh.

"No, I don't want to leave my friends."

"Oh," he said dejectedly, "Okay, sorry to interrupt your night. I'll buy your next round. Bye ladies."

Max said, "What the he'll are you doing? Go join that man right now or I will!"

Jane said, "Are you sure?"

All three ladies at the table said in unison, "Yes," and laughed as she walked over to Colt's table.

Colt was telling Bill how he was just rejected when Bill said, "Maybe not."

"Colt?"

"Yes?" He answered without turning around. He chided himself mentally for acting like a spoiled child not getting a toy.

"Does your offer still stand?"

He turned and rose from his chair to pull one out for her. "Of course. I'm glad you came over. Bill, Dana this is Jane."

Greetings were exchanged and as they were talking Colt grabbed Jane's hand brought it to his lips and kissed it. She practically melted in her chair.

"Why don't we dance?" Dana said after getting the story of how Colt and Jane knew each other.

"Great idea," Colt added.

As they danced to the live jazz trio that was playing, Colt leaned his head and kissed her cheek. She pulled him in close and they didn't separate for what felt like hours.

Finally, she said, "Colt, let's rest a bit. These shoes may look sexy but they hurt like hell."

Colt laughed and whispered in her ear, "Only in my dreams have you been this sexy." His warm breath on her ear turned her on more than she already was.

"Jane, I was so afraid that you didn't want to get mixed up with a co-worker that I didn't press. But you looked so good tonight when I saw you go to the bathroom, I just had to take a chance."

"I'm so glad you did."

Dana looked at them and said, "That's how you look at me, Bill. Colt has fallen for that girl."

"If the way she looked when he held her on the dance floor is any indication, she's got it bad too."

********

"I came with Dana and Bill. Did you drive?"

"Yes, would you like a ride home?" She said with as much sex as she could put in her voice

"Yes, I would very much like that." He said with his panty wetting smile, knowing that she knew his friends were his neighbors and he didn't need a ride.

They held hands on the way to the car, with his thumb stroking her hand. His touch felt like electricity to her.

The drive home felt like hours and when they finally made it, they were barely inside the front door when he first kissed her. It wasn't as hard as he could press his lips to hers but it felt like it to her. She returned his passion with her own fire. She parted her lips and accepted his tongue into her mouth.

She tasted the mint he must have sucked on the way home. She wished she thought of that but he didn't care. All he cared about at that moment was her.

She broke the kiss for air and he asked, "Would you like a drink?"

She looked into his eyes and she felt the same desire she saw. She asked, "I'll take some water in your bedroom."

He smiled and said, "Yes m'lady."

He led her to his bedroom and she saw that he had a wet bar set up where a vanity would be. With a sink, mini fridge and coffee maker ready to go.

"Someone likes their coffee in bed, she said.

"Well, I need a cup of coffee to function when I wake up and I always have one before I shower, so it made sense to me to not have to go downstairs first. Check this out he said as he handed her a bottle of water and led her to a pair of French doors.

He had a large balcony off of his bedroom that overlooked a wooded area and had a beautiful view of the starry sky.

They started to make out again sitting on his bench under the stars. He stroked her thigh creeping ever so slowly up. She was desperate for him to move faster and the anticipation was killing her.

"Please don't tease me." She panted.

He lifted her chin and smiled as he stood. He picked her up and walked back inside to his bed. Laying her down, he started taking off his shirt. She gasped at his chiseled chest and abs. She giggled remembering Max's description of his body.

"What's so funny?"

She stood up and kissed him. "Max told me a while back that you were built for speed and durability. I have to agree." She said tracing the edges of his pecs and abs with her finger.

She dropped to her knees to worship the god-like body before her and unbuckled his belt. Sliding his slacks down he stepped out of them and the she lowered his boxers to free her prize.

His hard shaft sprung up, almost hitting her chin and she marveled at its size. He looked to her to be about 8" and very thick. She looked up into his eyes as she stroked his manhood and said, "Mmm, this is gonna be fun."

She took him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around his thick head. She couldn't take him very deep so she stroked the rest of his length with a twisting motion. After several minutes he moaned in appreciation then took her arm to raise her up. "I don't want the first time I come for you to be in your mouth. I want to share it within your body."

He laid on the bed with her and started taking of her clothes. She had lovely large breasts that were substantially more than a handful, but not too large as to be disproportional to her frame.

Once in her naked glory he started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. She had to have him and lost patience, " Please Colt just take me. We can be romantic later, I need you in me now."

He smiled and was going to tease her some more but decided to oblige her. He positioned himself between her legs, lined up his shaft with her dripping wet opening and pushed himself slowly in. He knew his endowment would hurt her if he was too fast, too rough, so he took his time and savored every inch of her.

"Oh, Jane you feel so amazing."

"Mmm, I've never had anyone fill me the way you do. Your going perfectly slow. Let me get used to your size."

"I'll never hurt you, Jane. I'm going to go slow until you tell me otherwise."

"Oh god Colt, I'm getting close already, oh damn. Yes. Make me cum. Go faster. Yes, yes! God yes!"

He felt her walls squeeze and contract through her orgasm. It almost took him over the edge. "Yes, now. Faster. Harder. Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, Jane, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, baby do it. Cum with me."

He shot his massive load against her cervix and splashed against her inner walls.

"Mmm Colt, that was incredible," she said as they laid in each other's arms.

"Will you stay? I want to wake with you in the morning."

"Mmm, only if you make me coffee from your fancy coffee bar."

They laughed together as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

"Good morning, sleepy head." Colt said setting a hot cup of coffee on the nightstand near her.

"Mmm, good morning, Dr. Love."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"She sat up and leaned back on the headboard. "What I'd like is some more of you."

"Me too, let's take a shower, hmm?"

"Sounds good to me."

*********

"Colt, how should we act at work? Should we keep this, whatever this is between us, secret?"

"Jane, first, what this is to me is the start of something, and I'm excited for it. Second, I have no intention of hiding it at the hospital. We certainly don't have to broadcast our personal business, but if it comes up, it comes up. This wasn't a one night stand for me. Let's build something together."

"Sounds good to me."

"There is one thing though," Colt said as he sipped his coffee. "You disappointed me last night."

"What?" She shrieked.

"Yeah, I was about to give you, shall we say, an oral presentation? And you rejected it. I kinda wanted to taste you."

"Oh my," she backed her chair away from the kitchen table and stood up. "Why don't we check out the view from your balcony again?"

She walked in front of him up the stairs and he playfully swatted at her butt making her jog up faster. She ran through his room and on to his balcony, where she sat on his cushioned deck chair. She grabbed the cushion from the other chair and tossed it at her feet.

He looked out at her and laughed as he said, "Thank god my neighbors can't see us, but don't be too loud, Bill and Dana like to have coffee outside in the morning."

She opened her legs and he knelt on the cushion she placed and started kissing her thighs. He brought her legs up to his broad shoulders and moved into her smelling her arousal. Her lips glistened in the morning sun, wet with anticipation.

He licked her lips and stuck his tongue into her honey pot as she moaned in delight. As his fingers spread her apart he massaged her clit, while exploring every centimeter of her flower. Then he shifted and spread her with his thumbs, and attacked her clit with a flourish. He circled it with the tip of his tongue and teased her with glee. He loved pleasuring a woman and she tasted divine.

"You taste wonderful. I'm going to enjoy getting to do this as often as possible."

"Shut up and finish me Dr." She joked.

"With pleasure."

He pushed two fingers into her and searched out her G-spot. He knew he'd found it when she started moaning louder. Her moans became almost screams the closer she came to cumming, when finally she cried out, "Fuck, yes, oh yes. I'm cumming."

He lapped up every bit of her juices that he could, when all of a sudden he heard clapping and shouting. "Whoops, I told you to be quiet," he said laughing as she realized what was going on.

She heard Dana call out, "Atta boy Dr. Love."

"Told you they like to sit outside in the morning. C'mon, let's get dressed and take our medicine. I've got some sweats and a t-shirt you can borrow."

********

Carrying a fresh carafe of coffee and some bagels, they walked over to Bill's deck and found Bill and Dana laughing at something. Dana saw them and laughed harder, "Here come the love birds now."

"Yeah, yeah, I told her to be quiet, but she didn't listen."

"Hey, it's not her fault you caused her to blow her top. That was some performance," Dana chided playfully.

He blushed and Jane said with a giggle, "Um, that was just warming up. We hadn't gotten to the performance yet."

Dana laughed at Colt's obvious embarrassment and said, "Well our two boys have something in common then. Bill plays my kitty like a fiddle."