Calling Dr. Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill laughed and said, "When you marry a girl whose only experience before you was with women, you learn how to please her very quickly."

They all laughed and Colt said, "Maybe Bill didn't get the best out of that scandal after all, Dana did."

They laughed and toasted their coffee mugs.

*********

"Everything! I want every detail, don't leave anything out!" Max said to Jane while sipping coffee in the lounge at the hospital.

"Max, he was amazing. Imagine what it would be like to make love to him, and it's better." She leaned in and whispered, "He loves to eat pussy and is amazing at it."

"Bitch."

Jane laughed and said, "I didn't go home all weekend. We made love, we ate, we fucked, we sucked, we showered and we slept." She leaned in and said, "I've never been this sore and I love it."

"God, I am so jealous. Does he have a brother?" Both ladies giggled.

"So are you two an item now or was this just a lost weekend of lust?"

"We're dating and we're exclusive. I'm keeping him all to myself."

"Good for you girl."

*********

3 months into their relationship, life threw them a curve ball. "Colt, I got the Nurse assistant job on second shift."

"Second shift? Do you really want that?"

"Does anyone really want 2nd shift? No, but I want the assistant role. I want the more hands on role in surgery I've been training for."

"Yes, but we'll hardly see each other," Colt said quietly remembering what ended his relationship with his ex-fiancé. "I'm not sure I can handle missing you." He said as he leaned in and kissed her softly.

"I'll have Friday and Saturday off. We can spend the weekends together."

"Would you consider moving in with me? We spend many nights of the week together anyway?"

"Are you sure? I mean yes, but do you really want to?"

"Yes, I love you. Let's do it."

"Sounds good to me and Colt, I promise you that I will not stray on you. I know you're worried about your past repeating itself, but I promise you that you are all I need. Even if we have to have more morning sex."

"I know, baby. You're not her. I'm more worried about missing you."

"Hey, it's our first speed bump. We'll get through it. We're strong, love."

**********

"So, you're a month into you're little 'speed bump' as you called it, how is it going." Max asked.

"It's tough, but we're making it. If we were several years into it or were working this way when we started, it probably would have been easier. That being said, we're doing ok," Jane answered while sipping her latte.

"You moved in together pretty quickly, are you sure he's the one?"

"I know he is. I worry though about his desire for kids. I'm still not sure I want them, and that won't be a speed bump; that will be mountain."

"Why don't you want kids? You'd be a great mom."

"I don't know that I won't ever want them. I just don't want them now."

"You're on the wrong side of thirty, sweetie. You need to get with it."

"I know, and I know I've found the right man for it too."

"He's the right man for everything baby."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

**********

"Excuse me, Dr. Lovell?" A pretty young lady asked in the lounge.

"That's me, what's up?"

"I'm Priya Qumseih, and I'm new in our medical group. I'm an anesthesiologist and thought we may see each other around."

"Oh, sure. Nice to meet you. We have a good team here, you're gonna love us."

"I hope so," she said taking an uninvited seat. "I'm new to the area and I was told that you're from around here. Perhaps you could give me the scoop on where to eat and things like that."

"Sure, I could do that. I'm pretty local and I do know the do's and don'ts of the area very well."

"Great then," she said standing. "I'll see you around."

"You bet," Colt said as he watched her turn and almost bump into Max on her way into the lounge.

"Excuse me," Max said.

"Yes," Priya said, as she kept walking.

Max noticed the second cup of coffee on the table as she said hello to Colt. She took extra notice of the lipstick on the lid.

"Hi, Doc. How's it going?"

"Good, Max. How are you doing?"

"Not bad. Who was that bitch that almost ran me over just now?"

"Oh, she's not a bitch. She's a new anesthesiologist, her names Priya."

Max picked up the empty cup as she got up and tossed it in the trash. "Yeah well, see ya around Doc."

"Later." He wondered what her attitude was about. He knew Max had a bit of a crush on him and tried to hide it, but why would she be so abrupt with him?

***********

"I'm telling you Jane, that Priya bitch has her sights on your man. I've seen them in the lounge and others have seen them at lunch together."

"Max, you're overreacting. She's new and she's getting ideas for stuff in the area from him. He's told me all about her."

"Jane, before you, did you ever see him have lunch or coffee with anyone here? Male or Female?"

Jane got a knot in her stomach then. She knew she had never sent that because he kept his distance from everyone. He always ate alone until he was interested in her.

"Max really, you're overreacting. He's not interested in her."

"But she sure as hell is is interested in him. We have your back, Jane. We're keeping an eye on him for you."

Laughing Jane said, "What? Do you have you're own group of 'Baker Street Irregulars' now?"

"I don't find it funny, sweetie. You may not be worried, but I'm gonna keep my ear to the ground anyway."

Jane gave her a hug as she left.

*********

After a month of Max annoying her with updates about his innocent lunches, Colt lit the match. "Hey babe, just to let you know, I'm gonna go out for a drink with some of the doctors in our group after work today."

"Oh yeah," she asked, "Who's going?"

"Ya know, I'm not sure. I was asked to go and I figured what the hell."

"Oh, who asked?"

"Dr. Qumseih."

"Priya. Priya asked you to go out for drinks and for the first time in your tenure at St. Alex, you decide to go? It's bad enough I have to hear about you having lunch with her 3 times a week or coffee when you have a break together. Is there something I have to know? Do I have to start worrying about you or is it too late?"

"Jane, you've got it all wrong. There's nothing to worry about, you're the one I love. There's no one else. You do not have to worry about me."

"You're right. I have to worry about her," she said as she hung up the phone.

"Fuck," he said to the empty room.

*********

"Colt, don't worry about her. She's acting like a jealous schoolgirl. Forget her for one night and relax. You don't need that kind of negativity," Priya said loudly over the noise of the club they were in.

"I'm not worried. I'm not doing anything wrong, so she shouldn't be so jealous. If she wouldn't have chosen that stupid shift, she'd be here right now."

"Exactly. Her issues are in her insecure mind. C'mon everyone is dancing. Dance with me."

"Okay."

As they were dancing Colt didn't notice that Peggy the RN was watching his every move. She sat in a corner off of the dance floor with 3 other nurses on their own night out. It was coincidence that they were there, but she knew Max was looking out for Jane and about Max's concern about Priya.

A slow song started and Priya pulled Colt into her.

Jane was getting off work and looked at her phone seeing the updates from Peggy. She was upset that he was still out and decided to head over to the club.

As she was pulling into the parking lot, another slow song started. Priya pulled Colt in close again and he tried to pull back. She closed the gap again and leaned her head into his chest. That was it for Colt. He backed away and said, " No, stop it. I'm not dancing that close with you. In fact I'm leaving. Goodnight."

She stood there shocked, upset that she pushed too hard too fast. She felt like she almost had him, but before she knew what happened, she was turned around and slapped by Jane.

"That's MY man, bitch. If you sniff around him one more time, I won't just slap you, you fucking slut," and she walked away. Before she got to the door, Colt grabbed her.

He turned her around and before she could say a word kissed her. She was angry and tried to pull away, but he pulled her in tighter.

Finally she broke the kiss and before she could speak, Colt said, "Thank you, and I'm sorry. I was such a fool to think that her games were innocent. It wasn't until she started bad mouthing you and getting too close tonight, that I realized you were right. Please believe me, I had no intention of ever risking losing you. I didn't think it was a problem and I should have listened to you."

She was in tears, still upset and walked out. Colt stood there shocked as Peggy walked up to him. "Colt, go to her. She loves you or she wouldn't have come. I saw everything and I know you were pushing that bitch away all night and I'll tell Jane that."

"Thank you," he said and took off after Jane.

She was going to go to her dad's but at the last second decided to go home. Nothing was going to be solved by hiding from him.

**********

Colt pulled into the drive and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her car there.

Walking into the kitchen from the garage, he saw her sitting at the table with her back to him. Hearing her sobs and seeing her shoulders bob up and sown with each breath, he got on his knees beside her.

"Jane, I love you and I need you. I've wanted to spend my life with you ever since that quarantine day when you volunteered to be with me. Please don't shut me out."

She turned and fell into his open arms. "I can't lose you, Colt. I love you so much. I was so jealous of her. She's prettier, younger, more successful, and it's no competition when she's compared to me."

"Jane you're so wrong, there's one important thing you have that she doesn't."

She looked up at him with tear soaked eyes.

"Love, you have my heart. She never will."

She sobbed into his shirt. "I was so afraid I was losing you. I hear every day new stories and gossip about you and her. I tried to let it roll off and not worry about it, I really did, but it became too much. I snapped tonight. I really feel horrible for slapping her. That's not me."

"I know sweetie. It will be alright. Let's go to bed."

They didn't make love but did fall asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Colt found coverage and took the day off. He walked back into their bedroom and made her a cup of coffee.

Reminiscent of their first morning together, he put it on the nightstand and woke her with a kiss saying, "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Good morning, Dr. Love."

"Would you like to skip breakfast and head right to the shower?" He asked raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Mmm, yes I would like that very much."

He took her hand and led her to the bathroom, "This isn't a rom-com movie sweetie. Brush your choppers and go tinkle. I'll wait."

"She laughed and said, "Hey! My morning breath isn't that bad."

"No, honey. Not at all," he said pinching his nose for dramatic effect. Then he patted her butt and said, "get moving."

*********

Colt's large shower was the perfect temperature, for her. It was a bit too scalding hot for him but he got used to it.

He poured her shampoo into his hands and began to massage the foamy suds into her hair and scalp. Her long hair thick wrapped around his around his fingers as he scrubbed.

"Mmm, that feels good baby."

He rinsed her hair and next did the same thing with her conditioner, taking care to untangle her long locks as he moved his fingers through.

As he moved on to soap her tight body, she turned around to face him and kissed him deeply. Hugging her in close he lowered his hands cupping her heart shaped butt. She felt his turgid shaft press into her navel as they embraced.

Grabbing a handful of strawberry scented soap, he massaged every inch of her upper body and when satisfied dropped to his knees and massaged the frothy soap into her legs, feet and posterior.

"Missed a spot," she said playfully as he smiled and lifted her leg onto his shoulder. She almost fell and put her hand on the wall to stabilize herself, when he put his hand onto her sex. Rubbing gently, covering every centimeter of her trimmed pussy, he brought her to orgasm. Feeling her body shake and tremble, he lowered her leg and removed the shower head to rinse her off.

The pulsing water felt amazing to her and she moaned her appreciation as he moved the spray of hot water over her pink skin.

Returning the shower head, gave her the opportunity to pull his head in for another deep kiss. As their tongues detangled, she said softly, I love you, Colt. I love you so much."

Kissing her forehead he answered with a simple, "I love you more."

Smiling she turned his body in the shower and said, "Assume the position."

He smiled, put his hands on the wall and spread his legs apart. Slowly, she ran her fingers through his wavy hair and massaged the shampoo in. Unlike her, his body wash was the same as his shampoo and conditioner and it smelled wonderfully like citrus. She loved his clean, zesty smell.

Rubbing and massaging her way down his body, she playfully slapped his tight ass. Teasing him, she reached around and stroked his hard cock. "Mmm, someone is ready for some real fun."

"Always ready for you, love."

"We're going to have to put it to good use then."

Turning him around she bent over and put her hands on the wall, spreading her legs. Needing no instruction, he slid his large manhood up and down her slit, testing her readiness.

Sliding in to her wet tunnel, he reached and grabbed her breasts. Squeezing her nipples between his fingers sent a shock directly to her clit. She shuddered and moaned in delight.

"Make love to me, Colt. Don't ever stop."

He obliged and gave her long slow strokes. From the angle he was at he was rubbing her G-spot and sending her into a frenzy. Lowering her finger to rub her clit it only took a few moments for her to explode in orgasm.

With hot water streaming over their bodies they kissed like it was their first and last.

"Baby, let's take our coffee to the balcony, shall we?"

"Oh, I like that idea, but you haven't cum yet."

"I took the day off. There's plenty of time for that later. Right now, I want to kiss your other lips."

Smacking his shoulder playfully, she said, "Don't talk like a 16 year old."

"Try not to wake the neighbors, baby."

The sun rose over the horizon as he ate her to orgasm.

Not for the first time she returned the favor and gave him a morning blow job in what has become their favorite spot in the house. She learned to stifle her screams so they could relive their first morning together over and over again, without advertising to the neighborhood how great of a lover Colt was.

She lovingly stroked, licked and sucked his hard shaft and head. She paid extra attention to his trimmed, heavy balls, taking each into her mouth and rolling her tongue around them, savoring their natural taste.

"Baby, so good, I'm close," he moaned as she released his sac from her mouth with an audible pop. Stroking as quickly as she could, she opened her mouth and cupped her tongue, aiming him at her target.

"Yes..." he moaned as spurt after spurt coated her tongue. She greedily swallowed every drop and took him back into her mouth until he was too sensitive.

"I love you," he said pulling her up into a kiss. He would kiss her after a blow job but he drew the line at French kissing. She found it funny because she knew the taste of his cum was still on her lips, but she was glad for at least a closed mouth kiss.

"I love you too, baby."

**********

"Babe, what happened to us. We got lost for a bit there," Colt said, sipping coffee.

"I've been thinking and I've come to the realization that I'm afraid you'll give up on me and move on to someone else. Someone who is more in your league.

You're good looking, you're rich, you're an amazing person, you'll be an amazing father and you're a fantastic lover. It's only a matter of time before someone like Priya swoops in and takes you from me."

She started crying and Colt took her hand. To reassure her.

"Jane, is this really about your not wanting kids? I understood that from the first night in quarantine duty. You made it clear and I still pursued you and eventually fell in love and moved you into my home to share my life. I'll admit I hoped you would change your mind eventually, but I can accept your decision and be happy with you for the rest of my life."

"Maybe I will change my mind, I'm nowhere near as against it as I was a few years ago, and that's because of you. You are amazing with kids and I know how much you want some. I don't want to lose you though.

I'm going to request a change back to first shift. Somewhere along the way, we stopped talking. I mean really talking. Hopes and dreams type of stuff. When we see each other in the morning or on the weekend, it's usually small talk and just catching up on the week. We need more us time."

"I've been thinking about that actually, Jane, and I may have a solution. My long term goal was always to be a general practitioner. I went into surgery because I was still young and didn't have to worry about calls at all hours and missing soccer games or whatever, and I could make some really good money, short term. It seems that's all changed now."

"Because of me."

"Some of it. Mostly it's because I fell in love with you. I'm going to go into general practice, possibly pediatrics. When I do, will you come with as my head nurse?"

Crying tears of joy, she answered, "Yes. Yes I will. You should pursue pediatrics though, you're so good with kids."

"Let's do it then. I'll get started on the logistics of doing it."

**********

A year after that conversation he was well into his new practice. He was able to stay with the same medical group and hospital and moved into an office group that was already up and running with several other doctors. Jane became a nurse with him, but it was less exciting and she felt like she was in a rut. Taking temperatures and children's measurements was not what she envisioned for her career.

"Colt, I feel like I need to go back to the hospital. I thought I could do the job with you, but I'm bored out of my mind."

"I know. I knew when I realized you would only be coming in as a nurse and not managing a team, that you wouldn't like it. I was surprised that you still agreed, but I know you did it for us, and I love you more for it. If you feel that you need to go back, you have my support. Before you make that decision though, I want to show you something."

He walked her up to their bedroom and brought her to her balcony chair.

"Wait a moment please," and he walked back into the room.

"What the hell is he doing now?" She thought.

Coming back out he got on one knee and said, "Will you marry me?"

Shocked, she screamed, "Oh yes! Of course yes!"

After he slid the ring on, he pulled her up for a kiss and a deep embrace. "I love you so much, I was going to do this soon anyway, but I felt like I needed to give you one more level of commitment to help make your decision easier. Go back to the hospital in whatever shift and I'll still be here. I'm not going anywhere, ever."

"I know. We're so much more prepared for conflicting shifts than earlier in our relationship, plus I don't have those insecurities anymore. Besides, there's something I haven't told you yet that will ensure you're not going anywhere."

"What's that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant, Daddy."

****************

***Author's note

Bill's story started in I Can't Stop The Rain. There was a lot going on with those characters and the story will continue interlaced within my little universe of stories and will cross genres. I really liked that story and there's much more to tell for that group of characters. President Brown's story and how he managed to win the election, Sammi and Carla's story, and Dana and Bill's romance will all be told.