Calling the Dark

Story Info
A summoning failed. Or so it seems.
2.7k words
4.51
13.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers

As the wind howls and the snow blizzards outside the windows of the secluded and abandoned castle, fighting to break in and snuff out the meagre heat and safety within its walls, Emmeline kneels in the study within one of the towers, painting upon the floor.

Dressed in her usual armour, if slightly reduced for comfort and ease as she works and surrounded by and bathed in the light of candles and crackling fireplace, the red marked woman daubs the floorboards with the last few lines and symbols she needs, constantly checking her work against what is written in the dusty tome that lay open beside her. She finishes her work, the pattern finally joining to its beginning and stands back to view what she had begun.

Now scrawled against the floor was a twisting and complex work of symbols and curving lines, formed from a mix of Elemental and Human blood, all converging into the centre as it dries.

She picks up the tome and attempts to turn over the page, though finds them stuck together with an odd black substance. Finally pulling them apart she begins pacing around the edges of her work while silently mouthing what she reads next from the instructions on the weathered pages.

"...let dry the coagulation... place candles... within the heart, lay down the gate. Speak the words and open the door to let flow the dark of your desire... Huh."

She looks up from the book and glances down at the wide array of bloody symbols on the ground in front of her. "Seems simple enough... Guess I have to wait a little while.."

With nothing to do for now except wait for the blood to dry, Emmeline sits down in one of the chairs she'd pushed aside in the room, leaning back in it as she puts the book down on the desk beside her, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. A few minutes pass as she sits there, when one of the windows bursts open from the prowling wind, snowflakes beginning to blow through into the room.

Cursing Emmeline hops off her chair and over to the window, slamming it shut and forcing the latch down again, before propping a heavy book against it for good measure. She then returns to where she was sitting and resumes waiting impatiently.

Eventually she figures enough time has passed, and she stands up once again before walking over and kneeling beside the most recently painted part of her work. She cautiously pokes the blood with one of her fingers, and when she pulls it away she is happy to discover it has fully dried, allowing her to continue on with the ritual.

Moving around the room Emmeline begins to pick up and arrange the collection of unlit candlesticks she had looted from around the castle, placing them at specific spots at the edges of the patterns, as well as inside the curving lines, taking care not to step on or scuff any of the markings. Once she places the last one in its designated spot, she begins to light them all with one of the existing candles, until each one is glowing warmly amidst the macabre design

.

With that step finished, she moves on to the final preparations she needs to make. Once more she picks up the dusty tome she'd been working from, flicking her eyes over the paper to the spell she needed to speak once it was complete. Alongside it she picks up a flat disk of blackened metal. Carved with twisting designs and unknown words on its face, acquiring it had taken considerable effort and more than a few undesirable choices.

And now was the first time she'd be able to discover if it was even the real deal to begin with. Turning around she faces the painted symbol on the floor and takes a deep breath to keep herself calm and focused, before stepping into the circle and placing the disk in the dead centre. She begins to step backwards as she reads through the last of the instructions, before hurriedly stepping closer to the centre when she reads the warning "Do not exit the circle-" within its pages.

Standing in front of the disk Emmeline takss the book in both hands and looks to the page where the final inscription of the summon was detailed, and begins to read from the passage there- hoping her effort to practice had made her prepared for actually committing to it.

"Thig, dubhar. Tha mi a 'tabhann dhut mo bhodhaig agus m' anam a chreachadh mar as toil leat."

She speaks aloud as her eyes roam over the black marked page, reciting the words as best she could and just hoping it would be a good enough attempt to complete the ritual. As instructed she repeats the phrase three times as she stands within the bloody circle, closing the book on the third as she steps back slightly and watches the disk in the centre of the room. Holding her breath, Emmeline waits and prepares for the ritual to take hold entirely.

She waits.

And waits.

Furrowing her brow, Emmeline opens the tome again and flicks through the pages, running a finger over the words she had spoken as she quietly mouths the words again, figuring she must have said something wrong. Just to be certain, she repeats the passage written in the book another three times, this time giving it a little more effort and flourish in her words in case that's what it called for.

When nothing happens she looks down at the metal disk and gives it a light nudge with her foot.

As that fails to do anything she lets out a disappointed sigh, her shoulders sagging as she drops the tome to the ground out of the painted circle and closes her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose as she grumbles to herself.

"Of course- of course! Fucking spell doesn't work. Stupid lying Harpy sold me off a fake book, didn't she."

Angrily pacing around the room, Emmeline steps out of the circle as she tries to think of her next course of action. For one she decides to find and punch that Harpy for selling her a useless spell tome, but finds herself at a loss beyond that. Extinguishing the candles around her she decides to call it a night and leaves the room. Unbuckling her armour as she crosses the landing to her room, she pushes open the door as she begins to toss her plates to the ground, stripping down as she gets ready for bed.

Pulling off the last of her underclothes she exposes her red marked skin to the chill air, shivering slightly as she slips under the bedcovers, closes her eyes and attempts to sleep. With darkness pervading the room and the sound of the wind outside, Emmeline quickly drifts off to sleep.

That night her dreams are filled with unexpectedly carnal scenes. At first she is chained helplessly off the ground in a foreign dungeon, her legs spread with the hands of an unseen figure behind her tearing away her clothing before groping her body. Long fingers glide down her stomach to her nethers, rubbing gently as they tease her excitement.

Warm breath on her neck sends a shiver through her body as lips gently peck their way across her, and teeth nibble at her skin. She tries to turn her head to see her captor, but sees nothing but darkness as she feels their fingers sink into her defenceless body. She looks down to see them working their magic, seeking and touching the warm flesh within her as her excitement grows. But the release she desires doesn't come, instead the scene shifts to a new one.

Gone are the chains that held her, the dungeon replaced by what appears to be a kingly bedchamber. No longer does she hang, instead now she is on her knees, bent over on the comfort of a large four poster bed with her chest pressed against the mattress. Again she feels a presence behind her, this time as a recognisable warm, hard and sizable length is rubbed between the cheeks of her ample backside. But of course when she looks back she sees next to nothing, merely a hazy glance of silver in the dark.

Letting her head roll forward again and wanting more she pantingly matches the rhythm of her unknown lover, moving her hips to entice them more before she feels them reposition, the tip of their manhood pressing at her wanting hole before slowly pushing in. Only now did she realise the full scale of the member as it's driven deeper into her wet and aching flesh. Letting out a long groan into the covers she's face down in, Emmeline feels them bottom out, their hips meeting hers.

Gods she felt full, never having had a lover of this size before.

She feels them draw back once again, leaving her with a feeling of maddening emptiness before they drive forward again, drawing an audible moan as she arches her back. The pair find their rhythm as her partner speeds up, the sound of skin slapping against skin pervading the air as she is taken harder and faster. Once again she feels her release building with the anticipation climbing as before as she curls her fingers, grabbing great handfuls of the covers, only for her hopes to again be dashed as the scene changes once more, her vision obscured by darkness for a time as the bedchamber falls away.

No, not obscured. Looking down she sees her body lit clearly, surrounded by an endless void of darkness. She still feels her arousal clearly- how close she was to climax- and tries to move her hand down to finish the job herself, only to find her arm fixed in place as if wedged in something, unable to be released.

She struggles against her bonds but finds her entire body held in this manner, completely bound and utterly helpless in this situation. Only her head remains mobile, and she looks around herself as she peers into the endless dark behind her. Just as she was about to curse her fate, she feels something once again returning to touch her body.

Looking down the shadow around her had moulded itself to what she desperately wanted, a large shaft of darkness laid against her stomach.

Emmeline's eyes widen in shock as she sees it, had she really taken something of that size inside her? Undeterred she tries in vain to buck her hips to entice her lover further, to finish what had been started. Her prayers seem answered as the shaft is slowly pulled downward, the length grinding over her clit as the head is placed against her soaked hole. She watches, hoping and praying it takes her once more.

"Please... please fuck me." She begs into the dark. "Let me cu-uum!" Her pleading is answered as the shaft is rammed deep into her aching hole, and her head falls back as she cries out in pleasure.

Once again helpless, the massive cock rams itself in and out of her body with abandon, this entity using her well fucked hole for its own pleasure as she is fucked by the darkness. Each time it ploughs back into her body it draws a moan of ecstasy from her lips, her mouth agape as her chest bounces with each hammering thrust. She closes her eyes as her tongue lolls in her open mouth, when she feels something slip past her lips.

Her eyebrows raised in surprise she feels it drive deeper down her throat, her neck bulging as she opens her eyes to see another length of shadow that keeps slithering down her throat, feeling it writhe as it seemingly reaches her stomach. Her eyes seek through the darkness as she tries to find its origin but discovers nothing, save for that encompassing shadow. The long tendril in her mouth begins to move, matching the rhythm of the shaft that impales her below. Slave to the pleasures this entity gives her, Emmeline's eyes close once more as her muffled cries and moans still escape her.

For a third time she feels her end approaching, and prays that this time she is allowed her release. It seemed for a moment she would once again be disappointed as she felt the cock inside her slipping out, and she looked down with pleading eyes as the length in her mouth continued to pulse back and forth.

This time however the scene doesn't change, and instead she watches as clawed hands form from the dark and seize hold of her hips. In place of the cock that had drawn out there was now a new shaft waiting for its turn. Ridged along its length and easily three times as large as the already impressive member from before, Emmeline feels a tinge of panic enter her mind as she watches as it pushes against her opening.

Shaking her head at the thought of such an enormous beast filling her body, she goes ignored as the head slips into her already well worn hole. Instead of the pain she expected she feels nothing but a fresh wave of pleasure as she is immediately filled to capacity. She watches in amazement as her stomach bulges, this oversized intruder stretching her wider than ever before. In her head she felt as if she had just been taken by some kind of dragon, as the shaft pushed ever deeper into her.

When there is no more left to take her body shudders as it draws out, feeling every ridge along its length as it slams back and forth inside her, her body bulging impossibly each time. It's pace increases as she feels her climax coming once again.

The shaft buries itself deep inside her body as the entity cums within, flooding her insides with its hot essence. Warmth spreads through her body as she reaches her limit and plunges over the edge, her toes curling as her body spasms while her scream of pleasure is still muffled by the tentacle buried in her throat, feeling as that too pulses with its release. With black essence leaking from her lips and splattering onto her chest, she watches as her stomach bloats rapidly, her skin darkening with each spray of cum that paints her womb black. Her inner walls milk the massive cock for everything it can, as it releases its load within her aching and willing body.

Her energy lost, she looks up and sees a pair of infinitely black eyes gazing at her from the darkness, before her vision fades altogether.

Emmeline wakes in her bed with a start, the feelings from her dreams still felt achingly real as she looks around her room. Her body feels on fire, her hair a tangled mess as she sits up in the bed.

"Where are the fuck did that come from..?" She wonders quietly to herself as she runs a hand over her stomach, almost surprised to find it unchanged from the night before with how real the sensations felt. She tosses back the covers and climbs out of the bed, quickly becoming aware of the large damp patch on her sheets. Biting her lip as she sees it she mutters quietly to herself.

"Damned if it wasn't good though.."

She chuckles as she steps away from the bed and stretches her arms above her head, before catching sight of herself in the mirror on her wall.

Immediately the laugh catches in her throat. Surrounded by her unusually messy hair her face was splattered with something sticky and black. As she wipes some of it away she looks down at her body, seeing more having fallen upon her breasts. She stares down at her body in disbelief, wiping some away to discover the familiar red of the markings upon her chest had darkened considerably. On the floor she catches sight of a trail of black that leads out of the room and makes to follow it immediately, each step bringing with it the unmistakable feeling of something running down the inside of her leg.

Bursting into the study Emmeline sees that the candles around the markings on the floor have been knocked aside, the trail leading back to the disk at its centre. The discarded tome that had been dumped on the floor now open beside it. Quickly she snaps up the book, finding a note written upon the even further blackened paper.

"Come again soon, my dear Emmeline."

DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers