Calling to Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah meets some of her husband's werewolf family.
5.4k words
4.73
3.5k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah found herself looking out the window of her home. She had done this many times before, even in the nine years since the night that she found out the truth about her husband Andrew and why he would leave her alone every full moon. But looking out the window was not the same after that. No longer was she left alone just because of the full moon. Now she got to go out with a full moon, since Andrew no longer feared about her finding out the truth he was leaving those nights was because he transformed into a beast he had been told since childhood was called a werewolf.

He no longer feared because on that night almost a decade earlier his wolf instincts took over and forced him to bite Hannah, forever transforming her into a werewolf as well. Now she too would transform into the beast when she looked at the full moon. Many might be saddened sentenced to a life like this, but Hannah was not. She was glad that now when Andrew would leave to hunt each full moon he would bring her along. Over the years, she grew to enjoy being a werewolf and found herself each time she underwent the transformation. She was happier all the time than she had been before the change. Today as she looked out the window, during the day, she was awaiting Andrew to return from working the fields and they would begin the preparations to go out and hunt on the night of the full moon, only two days away.

Hannah and Andrew set out early the next morning, knowing they'd want to journey at least two days away this time. They always traveled about for their hunts, going in different directions and different distances from their home, journeying at least one full day to draw any suspicion about the destruction and missing livestock from themselves. Before they began their long journey, they first had to stop and drop their young son off with a kindly neighbor family who would watch him when they went on a hunting trip. The family though it weird that a man would take his wife to go hunting with him, but believed Andrew when he would tell them that Hannah always cooked his meals the way he liked in camp and she could help carry a load as she was a bit stronger than the average woman (thanks to the werewolf blood in her body). Their son was not able to transform yet, as Andrew explained that those born from werewolf parents do not gain the ability to transform until they start to mature. Their son still had a few years, and Andrew had assured his wife he would properly train the boy in the proper way to be a werewolf when the time came. After parting with their son for the time being, Andrew and Hannah set off down the road on their hunt.

As the two walked across the countryside, hand and hand as Hannah preferred, they talked about anything and everything. Their past hunts together, life in general and even the naughty desires that they had grown to love with one another. When it came to Andrew's past before meeting Hannah he would talk about his family. He mentioned his parents, an older brother, a younger sister and at one time an aunt lived with them before finding a mate of her own and going off with him, never to be seen again. All had the ability to transform into werewolves he told and they would hunt together. The older brother had left the area and had moved north, far from his family. Andrew had heard his brother talk about how a beautiful Lakota woman would come to him in his dreams and tell him she too was a werewolf, begging him to find her so they could be together. Andrew had not seen nor heard from him since the day he left and truthfully did not believe that this Lakota woman even existed, thinking it was his brother's desires and imagination conspiring against him. As far as Andrew knew his sister still lived with her parents and would until she found a mate of her own. Andrew had not seen his family in years, telling Hannah that there were no ill feelings towards one another but it was just the way they were.

After searching, with a few hours of daylight left, the two found a campsite that was suitable. It was far from any human civilization, secluded by a stream under the shade of many old trees. Before they began to set up their camp, Hannah took the opportunity to get undressed. At first, she would strip right before the moon came out, as her first transformation into a werewolf had torn the clothing she had been wearing to shreds thanks to her growing form. As time went on, she would take her clothes off as the first thing once they found camp. She found that when it was just the two of them and they were outdoors she much preferred to be in her natural state, completely naked and freed from the coverings women of her time were forced to wear. She also took the opportunity to let her hair down. Andrew would not undress at first, but did enjoy the sight of Hannah standing there completely natural. As he worked to set up their camp, she danced among the trees for him. She loved to dance for her husband, knowing the enjoyment he got from her doing it. It also worked to help him to take his clothing off, as before long they lay next to the running stream, making love in their human forms. This was slow, passionate, gentle sex many couples at the time did not experience. Hannah loved the feeling of her husband inside of her as they kissed passionately, their hands running up and down one another's back. After both had orgasmed, they lay there embracing one another, Andrew keeping a hand on Hannah's breast. They rested up, knowing that as the moon rose they would transform and need their energy for the hunt and the rougher sex that would come in their werewolf forms.

After they were well rested and had a small meal, they sat back as the sun went down. Before long the full moon had risen. The two looked at one another and smiled, sharing a quick kiss before looking up at the full moon. They were both immediately hypnotized and after a moment the metamorphosis began. They both started to grow taller and more muscular than normal humans, as well as Hannah's chest beginning to expand. Their feet and fingers were growing and becoming more wolf-like, as their nails turned into claws. Their bodies were covered in fur the same color as the hair on their heads, Hannah's a lovely shade of brown and Andrew's dark black. As the transformation continued, Hannah found herself getting aroused, as she did every time she turned into a werewolf. She could not help but rub herself between her legs and moan as her growing started to slow and her facial features began to conform themselves in the shape of the face of a wolf. Soon, as her change finished, with the fur finally covering every inch of her body, her moans were transformed into the whimpers of a she-wolf. No longer was she human, but for the night she was a wolf. Her animal instincts took over and she looked over at Andrew, now finished with his transformation too. She immediately beckoned him to come over and mate with her. They stood before one another. Andrew's powerfully muscular, eight-foot frame was covered in black fur and he sported a massive, fully erect penis. Hannah was roughly a foot smaller and not nearly as muscular, but she had a lovely body that displayed many beautiful curves.

Andrew began to sniff Hannah up and down before focusing on sniffing her already wet vagina. Soon he pushed her to the ground and spread her legs apart. She felt his tongue on her vagina as he began to lick her lips and clitoris. Hannah always loved when Andrew would please her orally first thing after he changed, and he would tell her once they were back to human that he loved it too. It brought her to a level of arousal that would force her to do nothing but get on all fours and present herself to Andrew, the signal that it was time for the night's first mating session. Andrew would enter from behind, and as she felt his massive penis enter her, she would howl once again at the moon. Andrew would keep thrusting into his wife and in almost no time she had her first orgasm that night in her werewolf body. It brought her energy up as she prepared to go out hunting with her husband.

The two werewolves soon took off through the woods in search of their prey for the night. No animal was safe from them as they crashed through the trees. That night the first kill was a deer that the two rushed upon and were soon devouring the flesh and drinking of the blood. That got them worked up enough to pick up the pace. They soon found themselves taking down a number of small animals such as squirrels and raccoons to sustain themselves before reaching a farm.

They found the target that would keep them going all night, a large cow. The two worked together and took down the cow, again tearing their victim apart as the animal was consumed. Both covered in blood, the smell was too much for Hannah to control herself. She found herself getting onto her knees, taking Andrew's large penis in her hands. She stroked it to start getting him erect again. She licked his penis before taking it into her mouth. Andrew pressed her head further down his shaft as she was sucking him. Hannah wanted to work him up, getting him to the point he too was ready to orgasm. Once again, she presented herself and the two mated, this time rougher than before. As the nights got on, the rougher their sex would become. But Hannah was always able to make Andrew orgasm inside of her, causing her to have an even more intense one herself. This could go on between the two all night long.

As much as the two would love to continue that particular sexual encounter, they soon were interrupted. Their enhanced hearing allowed them to pick up the sounds of human voices and approaching footsteps. Apparently the farmhouse was closer than they thought and the two had been heard between killing the cow and the rough sex. Unwilling to be discovered, they took off, managing to avoid being sighted. They crashed through the trees and into the woods once again. As they ran they found themselves separated from one another. Hannah searched but did not see where Andrew had gone. She could still track him by his scent and once she picked it up decided to continue in her direction for a while. She would meet up with her husband later, wanting to spend some time hunting on her own.

Hannah continued to run through the woods full speed. She was enjoying the freedom that being a werewolf was allowing her to be and took advantage of it every night she turned. For a while she could indulge her animal instincts. As she ran, she caught the scent of a deer in the wind. Deciding she wanted it for herself, she followed the scent and soon came upon the deer. Not spotted, she stalked it for a moment before deciding it was time to attack. She rushed at the deer and it began to run. She had no doubt she could outrun the animal and take it down, but unfortunately for her, she did not check what the terrain was up ahead. As she lunged at her intended prey, she overshot her mark and soon found herself falling straight over a cliff!

Hannah fell for a moment but upon looking down knew she was not in trouble. She saw at the bottom was a lake. She positioned herself and went into the water in a perfect dive. Taking the opportunity to wash some of the blood off her, Hannah began to swim towards the shore. She walked onto the land, water dripping from the fur covering her body. She shook herself dry before looking around to get her bearings. She sniffed around, her enhanced sense of smell working to try and pick up a familiar scent. Soon she could pick up what smelled like a wolf. Since she did not know of any wolves in the area, she guessed this must be Andrew. However it did not completely smell like his usual scent. She decided to follow it to investigate what the source really was.

Before long, Hannah came near to the new scent. As she got closer, she also could smell blood, particularly deer blood. Whatever was the source of the wolf scent was had just made a kill she could tell. As she approached slowly, she could tell that it was indeed a werewolf. Surely this was Andrew, as they were the only two werewolves she knew of in the area. But something seemed different that told her this wasn't her husband. As she saw the beast in the light she confirmed this was not Andrew. She began to growl, going into a defensive position against the strange beast. This drew the mystery werewolf's attention, as it rushed to confront Hannah.

The two werewolves stood face to face with each other, sizing the other up. Hannah got a good look at her opponent. This werewolf was obviously another female, her curvy figure and large breasts like Hannah's a dead giveaway. Her body was covered in blonde fur, telling Hannah the woman was a blonde in her human fur. While they appeared similar in their werewolf bodies, this opponent was not quite as tall as Hannah and lacked some of the muscle Hannah had. It would be foolish for her to challenge Hannah, who did not see her as a threat. As it happened, that is what happened, as this new opponent went straight for Hannah's throat.

Hannah was momentarily taken off guard as the other werewolf attacked. Before the challenger bit down on her throat, Hannah managed to give her a hard hit, causing her to fly back and land hard on the ground. The opponent got back up, growling at Hannah and getting ready to charge again. The challenger was determined obviously, Hannah gave her that. The next attempt ended the same as the first, Hannah knocking her opponent backwards. The blonde werewolf got back up and charged full force at Hannah. This time instead of going for the throat, the intention was to headbutt Hannah in the torso to try and knock her down. This proved to be effective as the smaller werewolf managed to knock her foe down on her back. The new werewolf jumped atop Hannah, attempting to pin her to the ground, sure she had figured how to win the battle.

It became obvious to Hannah that her opponent was a bit too sure of herself. Hannah used her larger size and larger muscles to throw the challenger off her. As Hannah got back to her feet, the other werewolf simply headbutted her in the torso again, causing her to get knocked down one more time. Once again the challenger pinned Hannah to the ground. This time, instead of knocking her opponent off, Hannah grabbed her and rolled the two of them over, putting herself on top. With her opponent pinned on top of her, Hannah used her sharp claws to slash at the blonde werewolf's large chest. Her claw marks were seen on the target and soon blood began to seep from the wounds. The smaller werewolf was able to work herself free from under Hannah's stronger and larger frame, moving back. Now that she was wounded, this challenger was really mad and was out for only blood.

The two enemies squared up against one another again, circling the battlefield, tempting each to attack first. In her rage, the blonde werewolf rushed at Hannah once again, ready to deal a blow. Hannah was growing bored with this opponent and simply decided to use her better strength to put an end to what she saw as nonsense. As the challenger got close enough, Hannah grabbed her. Her muscles not just for show but for use in her werewolf form, Hannah picked up the smaller but still quite large other werewolf, lifting her over her head. Hannah spun around with her opponent in the air before throwing her with all her might away from her. The blonde werewolf crashed through multiple trees before hitting the ground hard. This battle was over, Hannah the clear victor.

Hannah stood back watching the other werewolf slowly get up. Obviously injured, the challenger no longer posed a significant threat to Hannah. She prepared to take down this defeated opponent for good, claiming her right as victor to kill. Before she could get close enough, the blonde werewolf let out a howl, obviously detailing her pain and defeat. Hannah listened, hearing a reply howl coming from not too far away. Soon there was rustling in the trees, during which the blonde werewolf managed to slip away. Hannah was too distracted to notice and no longer cared since she had won the fight anyways. She was more interested in whatever was coming through the woods towards her.

Hannah soon found herself face to face with the source of the howl replying to the cry of help from the defeated blonde werewolf. It was yet another female werewolf. This once was covered in a coat of fur that was a familiar shade of black broken up with patches of gray. Hannah was pretty sure she was older. Despite the assumed age, this werewolf appeared to be a real threat to Hannah. Though they were roughly the same height, the new werewolf was definitely more muscular than Hannah was, meaning she would show much more strength. Instead of going for an automatic attack, like the first challenger, the black and gray werewolf sniffed Hannah up and down. Hannah was compelled to do the same things. Though she was certain she had never met whoever this werewolf was in human form before, something seemed familiar about her. But the two saw each other as an enemy and were standing toe to toe growling at one another.

Both werewolves grabbed one another. They grappled, Hannah using all her strength. She thought that the new opponent was not fully using her strength for some reason she could not explain. They stood there, seemingly matched even, for some time in this manner. Hannah tried to gain the upper hand, but her opponent would push her back, causing her to fall to the ground. The black and gray werewolf simply stood over Hannah, doing nothing but observing her movements. Hannah got up and backed away to analyze her opponent. She decided maybe the best way to go after the larger werewolf would be to do as the blonde had tried with her; headbutting her in the torso to knock her off her feet. Hannah charged toward her opponent, but the other werewolf did not move. She stood straight up, as if she wanted Hannah to hit her. Hannah ran headfirst, hitting her opponent in the dead center of the torso. To her surprise, however, the older werewolf did not go down. In fact, Hannah believed that the blow did not affect her at all. Hannah backed away once again, looking her opponent up and down to try and formulate a new plan of attack.

If Hannah had any hope of winning this battle, she needed to hurry. At any moment the black and gray werewolf could grow tired of their fight and simply defeat her in a manner that Hannah had dealt with the previous challenger. Hannah came up with a plan that was her last ditch effort to claim another victory. She charged towards the opponent again, but before reaching her she turned and jumped up in the air. She used a tree to launch herself from the side towards the larger werewolf. This sudden change of direction was a bit of a distraction and Hannah managed to hit her opponent in a way that, although not knocking her down, caused the older werewolf to lose footing a stumble back a couple paces. Hannah got back on her feet and faced up against the larger werewolf once again, but there was not a counterattack. The black and gray werewolf just stood there. When Hannah looked closer, it seemed as if she was actually smiling at her.

Hannah was confused by this and her opponent walked towards her. Without warning, she finally used her massive strength to deliver a blow to the side of Hannah's head. Hannah was dazed, knocked to the ground. The older werewolf picked her up and placed her over her shoulder. As she walked away from the battlefield, Hannah found herself unable to fight back and soon drifted into unconsciousness.

Slowly, Hannah came to. As she opened her eyes, she saw light. She knew the sun was out. Her head hurting her, she rolled onto her back. She got a good look at her own hands, seeing that the claws and brown fur of her werewolf form were gone and replaced with their usual appearance. Clearly she was back to being human. She lay there in a daze, trying to remember what had happened during the night. She heard footsteps in the leaves near her and a female voice spoke.

12