Calling to Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally up I see."

Hannah sat up and looked towards the source of the voice. There she saw a woman standing. This strange woman was tall with a slightly muscular build. She stood naked before Hannah, allowing Hannah to look her up and down. It was clear she was older but did not show it. Her large bust and curvy figure made her look younger. However her long black hair with streaks of gray in it gave away who she really was, as Hannah remembered the fight from the night hours.

"You... you were the werewolf I fought with in the night, were you not?" Hannah asked.

The stranger replied, "I am. My name is Mary. What is yours, my dear?"

"Hannah. You are not clothed?"

Mary laughed and said "No I do not have clothes at the moment, and neither do you for that matter. My husband will bring me some, as I have no doubt he is on his way to find me."

"Your husband? He knows where you are at now?"

"No but he will follow my scent and find me. He will probably have something for you to wear as well, as I made sure to communicate to my daughter I had defeated you and would be taking you with me."

"You have a daughter? And she saw us?" Hannah was confused at all that was happening

"You met her last night. She too is a werewolf, but did not fare as well as I did in challenging you."

"The other werewolf, the blonde one that I... I..." Hannah was trying to remember what had gone down.

Mary filled in the details for Hannah. "Her name is Victoria. She just celebrated her 22nd birthday a few weeks ago. You stumbled upon her as she had killed a deer last night. She feared you would take it so she decided to protect her kill. I respect her decision but she is not well trained in fighting as I am. That is how you defeated her with little effort."

Hannah tried to stand up and Mary helped her to her feet. "But you were able to defeat me with no effort on your part."

Mary laughed "That was not a fight Hannah. I just wanted to see what your spirit was. You could tell you were not able to win but did not give up and managed to get a decent blow in. I saw what I wanted and decided it was enough for me."

Hannah stood there as Mary continued, "I've been training Victoria slowly but she is the only one of our children we have at home. Our others have left and we have no other daughters anyways. It is best for female werewolves to learn fighting from one another. My mother taught me and my sisters the skills and I am passing them to my daughter. But I am her only fighting partner to practice with."

"Do you only practice in your werewolf forms?" Hannah asked, intrigued by what she was hearing.

"No we do not," Mary replied. "We practice in our human forms mostly. Occasionally during our transformations we will practice if there is time between hunting and... well my husband and I indulging our instincts as mates."

This reminded Hannah of Mary's husband and she asked "You said your husband would follow your scent here. Is he a werewolf too?"

"Yes he is. We were separated last night but he and our daughter would have made it back to our home around the time the sun rose. That was around two hours ago."

"But if he is back to human, how could he trace your scent? Would his wolf sense of smell be gone?" Hannah asked of Mary.

Mary replied, "No, he has learned how to keep his enhanced wolf senses while in his human form. I have learned it as well and it can be learned by any werewolf. In fact, Andrew knows it as well, and I would imagine he is on his way here now as well to bring you clothing."

Hannah was surprised to hear her husband's name. Mary saw this confusion and laughed. She told Hannah, "I can smell his scent on your body. I imagine you are his mate?"

Hannah replied, "I am his wife, yes. And you know Andrew's scent?"

"Of course I do," Mary replied. "No mother will ever forget the scent of her own child."

Hannah was in utter shock for a moment before getting out "You mean that you are Andrew's mother?"

Mary laughed again and told Hannah "Yes I am his mother. He is the middle of our three children. I have not seen him for some time. Tell me how he is."

Hannah said, "He is well as we all are. He and I have a young child, not old enough to turn into a werewolf at the full moon."

"So I am a grandmother as well," Hannah replied. "That is good to know."

The two sat on tree stumps opposite each other in silence for a moment before Hannah decided to brave asking a question of Mary.

"Mary, you told me that it is hard for Victoria to train in fighting as it is just the two of you. Have you ever thought of training another female in the ways of fighting?"

Mary thought for a moment before replying, "Yes I have considered it, of course if I could find a willing woman who also was a werewolf."

Hannah took the opportunity to get it out, even though Mary already expected what she would ask next, "Would you consider training me as well? I would enjoy learning after our fight last night and would be happy to train with your daughter."

Mary smiled and said, "Of course. That is why I fought with you in the night. You showed courage and did not give up. I would be glad to train you. In fact, I will show you how to counter attack the blow I dealt to you if you wish to try."

Hannah replied, "But we are both naked. Surely you do not mean for us to fight without clothing."

Mary laughed and told Hannah, "A state of nudity does not matter to us. My sisters and I were trained to fight by our mother unclothed and that is how Victoria and I train. It is how the ancients would wrestle with one another and it is how we fight in our werewolf form after all."

Put to ease by her mother-in-law's remarks, Hannah stood up and the two had a brief sparring session. Hannah learned how to defend herself in case someone tried to hit her like Mary had in the night. Hannah was taken aback by all she was learning. Soon the rustling of the leaves ended the fight as a man suddenly appeared, holding a bundle of women's clothing.

"Mary, I see you have found a partner to spar with. I take it she is the one Victoria told me about?"

"Yes dear she is. This is Hannah. She is Andrew's wife. Hannah, this is my husband Ezra, he is Andrew's father."

"Hello sir," Hannah spoke towards her father-in-law. Ezra laughed at her remark.

"My dear, there is no sir here. You can simply call me Ezra. Mary, here are your clothes."

Mary took the bundle of clothes and began to dress, asking "Did you bring anything for Hannah to wear? I told Victoria to let you know to bring extra garments."

Ezra replied, "No she did not relay the message to me." At this time Hannah remembered she was naked. She tried to cover herself with her hands for a moment before realizing the futility as she had not been wearing anything this entire time.

"Do not worry Hannah," Ezra told her, "I can smell Andrew's scent. He is near and I am sure he will have clothes for you. No doubt when you did not meet with him after sunrise he would follow your scent to look for you. After all that is what I taught him to do, as I have been doing for Mary all these years we have been together."

Hannah and her in-laws chatted for a few moments. Soon Mary was fully dressed and the two elders told Hannah that footsteps approached. Soon through the trees, Andrew appeared, carrying Hannah's clothes under his arm. He was taken aback by who he saw standing there with his wife.

"Hannah," he first managed to get out, handing her her clothes as he turned towards his parents. "Hello Mother, Father," he addressed them.

"Hello my son," Ezra replied. "We met your wife and were surprised by it. Tell me how you met another werewolf."

Andrew told his parents, "She was not one. I turned her in a moment of confusion many years ago and she had taken to the lifestyle. We are both happy and have a child together."

Mary told Andrew, "She is quite a woman. She managed to defeat your sister and showed me her spirit. She has asked to train with me and I intend on doing it."

"I see," Andrew replied. "How far are you living from here?"

Ezra told his son, "We live within an hour's walk from this spot to the north." Ezra told him the name of the nearby village from the small, isolated farm they lived on.

Andrew said "I know this village. We live no more than a half day's journey by wagon from the area. Perhaps it is time for us to communicate further. I have missed you and our family. And it would not hurt for you to know your grandchild after all."

Mary smiled and embraced her son, "Not to mention your wife is going to train with me and your sister."

Ezra patted his son on the back and said "Do not make it a long time before we see you again. I want to meet this boy you talk about after all."

Hannah was dressed and for the time being the two married couples went their separate ways.

Andrew and Hannah returned towards their own camp to rest before they made the journey back towards their home and family. They talked on the way about plans to travel back to the area to visit with Andrew's parents. Hannah also said that she was anxious for a rematch with his sister and mother in their human forms to see what the difference would be. The two held hands and spoke how their family had grown and how they may have a new pack to hunt with in the near future.

12