Calling to Her Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah helps Victoria find her werewolf match.
5.3k words
4.56
1.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah walked through the woods in the bright daylight. She had just left the home of her husband's parents heading towards the clearing she knew her meeting would be at. This was something she did not wish to miss. At the head of the small trail heading in the direction she was heading sat a pile of women's clothes. That meant the person she was there to meet had already arrived. She took the time to undress herself, leaving her own clothing in a pile next to the first before continuing towards the clearing. She was enjoying the cool fall air on her naked body, as she preferred to be completely unclothed when in the woods. As she rounded the bend, she looked ahead and saw the clearing. A nude blonde woman stood there and waved to Hannah as she approached. Hannah hurried towards her as the two embraced.

"Hello Victoria," Hannah said to her sister-in-law. "How did your last hunt of the full moon go?"

"It was uneventful," was Victoria's reply. "Nothing special happened and I spent another full moon night alone. It is a shame to be in our situation and not have a companion to go with."

Hannah sympathized with her. Many years earlier, she would have to spend the nights of the full moon by herself. Her husband Andrew would leave her those nights and travel far from their home for reasons she did not know. But on one fateful full moon night, she learned the truth as her husband showed he was transforming into a beastly creature, not quite man and not quite animal he referred to as a werewolf. She learned this because in a moment of non clarity his animal instincts took over and caused him to bite her, forever transforming her into a werewolf as well. Rather than be angry or upset like many may have been, Hannah was extremely happy that had happened and fully embraced her werewolf life. Later, she had met her husband's family, learning they too were werewolves. Despite a rather shaky meeting with them, she grew to love being around Andrew's parents Ezra and Mary, but found a kindred spirit in her brother's younger sister Victoria.

The relationship with Victoria had started off rocky for the two. When they met, both in werewolf form, Hannah had easily beaten Victoria in a brutal fight. Once Mary saw this, she took Hannah on when asked as a student in her fight training. Fighting women had been tradition in Mary's family and she had already begun to train Victoria, so Hannah was a welcome addition. Mary had not wanted to be too hard training Victoria, since she was the youngest of her children and the only one still at home. Andrew of course was married to Hannah and the oldest son in the family had left home a long time before and had never been heard from again. Having Hannah as a sparring partner allowed a bit more aggressive fight between the two, since Hannah also had a lot to learn.

The rough start the two women got off to was put aside in no time. Hannah would travel to her in-law's home every other week for a few days to train with Mary and Victoria. Mary was a tough teacher, as she had been taught by her mother. The two younger women were frequently sparring under her tutelage. As the training went on, Hannah and Victoria had grown closer to one another. Neither had a sister growing up and embraced the new relationship quickly. They became fast friends and enjoyed one another's company. As the couple of years went on since their meeting, they really felt as if they were meant to be sisters. During Hannah's visits, and away from the fight training Mary put them under, the two would spend time in the woods together wandering and having friendly wrestling matches on their own.

On this visit, Hannah did most of the listening as Victoria talked about how she had spent her last full moon night alone in werewolf form, hunting solo again. Victoria was by now in her mid-20s and had not found a suitable husband. The main problem, of course, was her being a werewolf. As far as her father Ezra could tell, there were no other werewolves in the area besides their own family. Any human man would probably not be happy if he found out his wife was a werewolf. Victoria had recently been courting a local man from the nearby village whose name was David. She really seemed to like him and as she sat there talking to Hannah his name was frequently brought up.

Hannah offered, "Why not confess what you are to him? If you two really are happy with one another, maybe he would be accepting of you being a werewolf."

"I could never do that," Victoria replied with. "Being a werewolf is a secret that must be kept and you know that very well."

"Well, why not try to turn him?"

"You cannot turn a human being into a werewolf without their consent. It is improper. You and Andrew are the exception. He was not in control of himself when he bit you. If he had been he would not have done it. He regretted it until you took to being a werewolf."

"I do not know how I can help you Victoria. I am sure that eventually we will think of something. The next full moon is in about two weeks. Are you going to be hunting with your parents?"

Victoria said, "Probably not. You know how they get when they are in werewolf form together."

Hannah understood what she was saying. Ezra and Mary had been werewolves all their lives and had a routine where they got their hunting done fast. The rest of the night they spent engaging in more carnal activities. Werewolves would engage in more animalistic sexual relations with their mates, as Hannah did with Andrew. But that did not compare to the tales of the sex that would happen between her in-laws. She had never personally seen it, but Victoria had run across them in the act a few times and described it as very rough, sometimes even violent. The two seemed to enjoy it so Hannah did not judge, but did not wish to be around for it.

As she pondered about Victoria's situation, she thought of her own. Andrew and Hannah had a son together and he recently reached the age when he began his transformation into a werewolf at the full moon. Since he did not know the ways, Andrew was taking him off to train him the way a male werewolf should behave. Until he was fully trained, however, it was best he not be around females. Andrew explained to Hannah that he did not yet know his own strength and how to behave, so he would take the boy far from her on the full moon nights. Hannah would have to hunt alone, and she had never liked being alone during the full moon, even before she became a werewolf. Suddenly, an idea came to her.

"Victoria, since I will not be able to hunt with Andrew, you and I should hunt together."

"That is a great idea Hannah. I would love it if you came down and we got to hunt together. Maybe we could even have a good rough fight with our werewolf strength."

"It sounds like a plan. Since you mentioned fighting, how about a quick wrestling match?"

The two women soon faced off and were on the ground grappling naked. They did not mind this, as training sessions with Mary involved all three women nude. Plus they were more comfortable and were free from the restraints of clothing. They engaged in their usual lengthy match, rolling around on the ground for some time. After they called it a draw (as they almost always did when wrestling for fun) the two were covered in sweat and debris from the woodland. They walked down to the creek for a quick bath. After they dried in the sun, they walked back up trail and redressed, returning to the house before parting until the return of the full moon.

When Hannah returned, she left with Victoria to travel deeper into the woods than the two would normally go. They wanted to leave Ezra and Mary alone near the house and wanted their own areas to hunt in. Once they arrived at the camp Victoria used during her transformations, both women went ahead and undressed to avoid ruining their clothes when they grew into werewolf form. It was still several hours until sunset, but both enjoyed being free in their natural state while they set up camp. They ate a quick meal before deciding that since the day was pleasant enough they should go for a swim in the nearby pond. The two splashed around in the water without a care in the world before laying down on the bank for a quick nap. After waking and having another meal, the two sat and talked until the sun began to go down.

As the sun went down, the full moon rose. Both women looked up at it, immediately hypnotized. The transformation began almost immediately as the two began to grow fur the color of their hair all over their bodies. They began to grow taller and their hands and feet grew longer, their nails transforming into the claws of a wolf. Their bodies began to grow more curvaceous and shapely, their breasts expanding as their tails grew behind them. The part that Hannah had grown to enjoy the most thanks to her training with Mary was the expansion of her muscles, becoming aroused as she felt them grow while she became stronger. She could tell that Victoria was probably feeling the same. The finish was when their facial features contorted themselves into the face of a wolf, bringing their transformation to werewolf to completion.

Both women stood there bathed in the moonlight, no longer human but fully werewolf. Their fur, brown for Hannah and blonde for Victoria, covered their entire bodies. They stood over seven feet tall now, with Hannah just the slightest bit taller. Both had grown large breasts and were extremely muscular compared to their human bodies. The transformation always made Hannah very aroused which, when she was with Andrew, led to the night beginning with sex. Since he was not there, she found herself so aroused she was using her fingers to pleasure herself. She looked over and saw Victoria was doing the same, causing her to become somewhat more aroused since that was happening and she was being watched. It did not seem right, but both of the female werewolves seemed to get more pleasure doing that close to each other. Before long, both achieved orgasm and took off together full speed into the brush, signifying the hunt was on.

The two spent that entire night together, taking down small game each chance they got to satisfy their need for flesh and blood. They worked well as a team and no animal they had their sights on was safe. They stayed alone deep in the woods for the whole night. When taking breaks from hunting, they would take the opportunity with their enhanced strength and stamina to fight one another. This was not like the first fight they had when they were actually trying to attack each other, however. Tonight they were more playful, like two wild animals wanting to have a fun match. They would take turns dominating before returning to the hunt. The night went on in this manner, and Hannah was no longer sad that she could not hunt with Andrew.

As the arrival of dawn drew closer, and both exhausted, they returned to their camp and laid down beside one another to sleep. They could not help but cuddle up with one another, feeling the comfort of their sister-like bond. When they both woke up, they saw they were back in their human form, and sat up talking as the morning went on. The time came for them to get dressed and pack to head back to the house. Both enjoyed the hunt together and agreed that they would do it again the next month.

Life and family made it impossible for Hannah to return to train with Mary and Victoria during the next month. To make up for it, she arrived at their home a few days before the next full moon for an extended visit. They did some brief training during the day but mainly spent the time relaxing and conversating. They were not sure exactly what night the full moon would arrive on; they listened to Ezra. He had been keeping track of it for years and as far as anyone knew was always right. They still thought they had a day or two before the next full moon, so Victoria made plans to attend a social event in the village with her love interest David. Ezra and Mary headed out to travel to hunt, leaving Hannah all alone for the night to be with her thoughts.

As Hannah sat alone at the house, she could not help something feel strange about the sun as it was going down. Something seemed familiar about that particular sunset, but she could not put her finger on it. She pondered it as she looked out at the setting sun, before looking towards the first light of the rising moon. Then it hit her; Ezra had been wrong, the full moon was tonight! She knew she was about to undergo the transformation and had no time to prepare. She started by hurriedly undressing, as she did not want her clothes ruined when she began to turn into a werewolf. Now completely naked, she ran out of the house trying to figure out where to go. Her thoughts then turned towards Victoria. She would be around people, unaware of what was about to happen. With that in mind, Hannah made her way in the direction of the village to try to find her.

She made her way across the countryside, avoiding the roads as she did not wish to be seen in her nude manner. She could feel the moon rising but did not dare to look up at it just yet, wanting to be able to warn Victoria as a human. She drew closer to the village, being so close when she thought she heard a noise behind her. She turned to confront whatever it was, but saw that there was nothing; she must of imagined it. Unfortunately for her, when she turned she accidentally got a glimpse of the full moon. Now mesmerized completely, she was unable to control herself as the metamorphosis into werewolf began.

The usual excitement she felt as the fun began to grow over her body was replaced by nervousness. She managed to have enough control to keep moving, hoping to find Victoria still. The sensation of her body growing still aroused her but she did not have time to focus on that. She made her way across the field, finding it quicker to move on all fours as her werewolf form took over. As she felt her facial features changing, she knew her transformation was over. Fortunately she retained complete control and made it to a point overlooking the road. By now clouds had temporarily hidden the moon; maybe this would allow Victoria time to get away before she changed. Hannah hoped she could reach her sister-in-law and find she had not yet made the transformation. She was relieved when she looked down and saw Victoria talking to David, and began to make her way down to the two.

Hannah managed to get within sight of Victoria, out of David's line of sight. Victoria saw Hannah in her werewolf form and knew what was about to happen. She tried to get away to be out of sight when it happened.

"David," she said. "I am sorry but I must hurry home now. I must take leave here."

"But Victoria it is dangerous. Let me walk you home."

"No I must go now." As she finished that sentence, the clouds covering the moon disappeared. Victoria looked up and was automatically hypnotized, with Hannah being forced to watch her begin the transformation.

Victoria's body began to grow the fur as blonde as her hair as she began to grow. The white blouse and purple skirt she wore could not take the strain under her growing body. The buttons on her blouse burst off as her expanding chest needed room for the large breasts she now sported. Her growing muscles split open the sleeves as she flexed during transformation and the back of the shirt ripped wide open under the strain of her muscular back. Her feet emerged from the remains of her black boots, now huge and sporting claws, as her skirt tore open to make room for her growing frame. As she finished her growth, now sporting the usual face of the wolf, she was unable to keep from letting out a howl at the moon.

David was taken aback by what he had just witnessed. Just a moment before, he had been standing there talking to Victoria. Now a beast stood there where she had been, clad only in the tattered remains of Victoria's outfit. He was not sure of what was going on. He watched the growling creature use its strength to effortlessly tear away what was left of Victoria's clothing, casting it aside as it stood there unclothed. The beast approached him sniffing, he was not sure what would happen next when he heard another growl that caught the beast's attention. He turned to see another creature just like the one he was dealing with, and neither looked happy at the sight of the other.

Hannah had felt compelled to emerge from her hiding place as she felt Victoria was losing control of herself in her werewolf form so close to David. Her fears seemed confirmed when Victoria began to act aggressively when she had revealed herself. Hannah's hope was to distract her and hold her off while David got away. Victoria was so enraged she charged right at Hannah to take her down, allowing David his opportunity to get away.

The training with Mary had made Victoria strong, but Hannah received this same training and was still stronger. She effortlessly restrained Victoria, who was getting angrier by the moment. As she got madder, she got harder to handle. Hannah hoped David had gotten far enough away when Victoria broke away from her and took off in his direction. Hannah followed but was not overtaking her. Before long, she looked ahead to see Victoria had David cornered, ready to bite him and turn him into a werewolf too. She ran and ran to get there and stop Victoria, not wanting David to be forced into what would happen.

This time Hannah did not attempt to simply hold Victoria back. As she made contact, she tackled Victoria, knocking her some distance away. She turned towards David and tried to look as menacing as possible so he would hopefully be scared and flee the area. Her trick worked as he was soon running in the opposite direction. Hannah now turned her attention back towards Victoria. The blonde werewolf was now getting back to her feet, and it was obvious she was fuming mad at Hannah. They both were prepared for a real fight; not playful like they usually behaved. Victoria ran full force at Hannah, prepared to use her massive wolf teeth to rip out her throat. Hannah used her strength to knock Victoria back again with a hard punch. Even though they both trained with Mary, Victoria was no match for Hannah being stronger and larger than her. Every time she would manage to land a strike, Hannah would just knock her back again. She tried to hold her own but Hannah was just too determined to stop her from turning David. When she finally felt he had enough time to get away, Hannah decided to end this and get Victoria back to normal. She flashed back to her first meeting with Mary and used the move that she knew would knock Victoria out. It was successful, and Victoria lay on the ground unconscious.

Hannah threw Victoria over her shoulder and began to carry her back in the direction of the house. When she checked the sky, she saw that the moon was going down and before long it would be light out. She picked up her pace, as she felt it would be easier to carry the unconscious Victoria in her more muscular werewolf form. She kept going, making it close when the first rays of sunlight came out. She set Victoria down for a moment as they began the transformation back to their human forms. She felt herself growing smaller and returning to normal. Still strong enough, she picked the now human Victoria up and made the last short push towards the house. She went inside and carried Victoria to her room, throwing her nude form on the bed to sleep off the fight they had. She went down stairs and quickly redressed in her own clothes, ready to collapse in a chair for some rest, when she heard someone walking up the lane towards the house.

Hannah went outside to see who was coming up. She saw David walking up and in his hand were the shredded remains of the clothes Victoria had on the night before. Hannah stood at the door ready to greet him. The two had never formally met before, but when he saw how focused he was on her hair, the same brown her fur had been last night as a werewolf, she figured he knew who she was. He stood there in silence, seemingly unsure of what to say, when Hannah finally spoke.

12