Calling to Her Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be David; Victoria has spoken so much about you. My name is Hannah and I am married to Victoria's brother.

He stood for another moment before finally speaking. "You... you were the other creature from last night, were you not?"

"I am," Hannah confessed.

"What are you? A shapeshifter? A monster? Some creature from another world?"

Hannah explained to the seemingly confused David "I, or should I say we, are creatures known as werewolves. We are people just like you, but on the night of a full moon we are turned into what you saw last night, a beast that is not quite a wolf but not completely free of their humanity."

"And that is what Victoria is too?"

"She and her whole family are. They were born that way and have been werewolves their entire lives."

David was seemingly more confused. "Are there more ways than being born one of those creatures?"

"Yes," Hannah replied. "I was not born a werewolf and spent most of my life not being one. It was not until I was bitten by my husband in werewolf form that I became one."

The two stood there in silence for some time before David asked, "But you are back to being a normal person?"

"Correct. At the first look of the full moon we change and after the first rays of the sun touch us, we return to normal."

"And is Victoria back to normal as well?" David asked.

"She is. She is inside sleeping off the effects of the night."

"You stopped her from attacking me. Did she mean harm to me? Was she going to kill me?"

"No David she was not going to kill you. Victoria has deep feelings of love for you. Her animal instincts were forcing her to try to bite you so you too would be transformed into a werewolf to be her mate."

David stood there for a long time, not saying a word. It seemed as if he were somewhere distant. Abruptly he turned to leave, telling Hannah to pass onto Victoria he would not tell of what he had witnessed the night before but that for now he felt it best as if they did not see each other. Exhausted from the night, Hannah returned to the house and sat down for a long nap.

She awoke a few hours later, checking in on Victoria. Victoria was now up and was finishing getting dressed when Hannah filled her in on what went down. Victoria was distraught by what had happened but understood. The two came up with a plan to conceal what had happened from Ezra and Mary. When the two returned, they made up a story that Victoria had managed to get away out of sight before she changed and no one saw her before she hid all night in the woods near the house with Hannah. They accepted this, and Hannah left to return to her own home.

When she arrived and sat down with Andrew, she confessed everything. Andrew said it was best that the two women had not told the truth to his parents; their father preferred nobody know they were werewolves and he did not know the reaction if the truth was revealed. He decided he would go pay his parents a surprise visit, during which he would also meet David and speak to him on the manner. Andrew left Hannah and their family alone for several days, as she wondered what Andrew would be able to do. When he returned, the news he explained was unexpected.

"I spoke with David and I believe he will keep the secret. More importantly, his feelings for Victoria are unchanged, and seem to grow stronger now that he knows the truth about her. That is when I had the idea to speak to him about being a werewolf and how it is not necessarily a bad thing."

"What did he say, Andrew?"

"He is open to the idea but unsure. When I left him, he said he would think about it. I wrote a letter and gave it to Victoria to give to him if he decides yes."

The two kept thinking about this during the next month, seeing what Hannah's next visit would hold when it came to David.

When the next full moon was near, and Hannah knew she would not be able to hunt with Andrew and their son, she once again made the journey towards Victoria. Her mind raced with anticipation as she arrived and listened to Victoria tell her story. She said that after thinking for almost two weeks, David had approached her and said he was open to becoming a werewolf because of how much he loved Victoria. She had given him the letter Andrew had written for him and that only served to finalize David's decision. She said he would be there tonight, ready to be bitten and transform himself into a werewolf just like the whole family.

As sundown approached, Hannah and Victoria made their way towards the clearing they usually began their full moon nights in. David was already there waiting on the two. They talked for some time about what to expect. Throughout the entire conversation, David made it clear he really was ready to become a werewolf. His love for Victoria was too great and he knew this would be the only way the two could remain together. As the sun started to go down, the two women began to undress. They explained what would happen to David and suggested that he too should strip, which he did. As the three stood there naked, the full moon finally emerged. Hannah and Victoria looked up at it and went into their hypotonic state. They underwent the transformation both had grown accustomed to with relative ease, this time as David watched. Despite seeing the two women being replaced by hairy, muscular giant beasts he now knew as werewolves, he did not run in fear, Rather, he stood still, resolved to become one himself. Hannah watched as Victoria sniffed him up and down, a scene that reminded her of the night all those years ago that Andrew had turned her. Victoria wasted no time, going in for a bite and sinking her giant werewolf fangs into David's neck.

Almost as soon as Victoria had removed her teeth from the wound, the holes in David's neck filled up. Following the instructions given to him before the women transformed, he looked straight up at the moon. He too found himself hypnotized and underwent the first intense transformation into his new form. Hannah and Victoria watched as he grew taller and more muscular than he had been. His body grew fur as brown as his hair as his physical features contorted themselves into more resembling those of a wolf. The biggest change that Victoria noticed (and Hannah could not keep from watching) was his penis size growing at a more rapid rate than the rest of his body. It seemed like when he finished growing, it was almost down to his knees. Victoria approached him, growling with a devious look in her eye. She reached out and struck him, knocking him down to the ground as she prepared to finally fulfill her animal instincts.

David laid on the ground as Victoria crouched down beside him. She took his massive penis into her large werewolf hands, stroking him back and forth to get him erect. Her tongue licked up and down his shaft as she could tell by the light growls and groans he let out that he enjoyed what was happening. Unlike with Hannah, who had to break through the mental barrier to fully combine with her werewolf ego, David knew it was happening and had fully prepared himself for it. He was in full control and was at full arousal when Victoria put his penis into her mouth and began to suck on it. Hannah watched from the side, finding herself touching her already wet vagina due to the state of sexual arousal she was feeling.

David, finally allowing the werewolf emotions of anger to overtake him, pushed Victoria off him and spread her legs apart, ready to give her pleasure as well. She felt his wet tongue as it licked between her legs, pressing on her clitoris while he slipped his fingers inside of her. Hannah still stood by masturbating to the sight of the two lovers together. She would never join herself, unwilling to be with another partner besides Andrew, but still could not help but pleasure herself as she watched those two go at it. Victoria moaned and howled as David gave her oral sex before she could no longer contain her arousal, getting on all fours and lifting her tail to present herself to him, ready to be mounted. David did not waste the opportunity, immediately inserting his throbbing penis into Victoria's wet vagina. There was nothing gentle about it; he went fast and hard as they had their first sexual encounter. Victoria, in her strong, powerful werewolf body, was easily able to handle the roughness and found herself enjoying it. The two were in pure ecstasy, with Hannah still standing nearby. The two, unable to contain themselves from the first time, had powerful, intense orgasms. The rush of adrenaline from this caused them to take off together in the woods, ready to strike down whatever poor victims they came across.

Back in the clearing, Hannah stood there, masturbating until she too orgasmed hard. She did not choose to follow Victoria and David, however. She left them to hunt together and most likely have more naughty fun. For tonight, she was content to go out on her own. She went off in the other direction in search of her prey, not lonely but satisfied that she had helped Victoria find her werewolf match, and helping David realize that he belongs in their werewolf family.

12