Calling to Her Ch. 04

Story Info
The werewolves encounter a creature of a different breed.
5.7k words
4.75
2.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fall had dragged on and before long winter was preparing to arrive. The changes in the season also brought along longer nights. Hannah looked out over the fields of the farm her family lived on. For some time now, she found herself in the long-ago routine she had despised; spending the nights of the full moon alone. Back then it was different, being alone was unavoidable. That was before she knew the truth that her husband Andrew was a werewolf and before he, in a moment of instability, turned her into one as well. However, she now found herself spending her full moons, in her werewolf form, by herself. She missed the closeness of hunting with Andrew, being together, and without failure expressing their love and desires in a physical manner only their enhanced werewolf bodies could handle. But for over a year now, Andrew's attention had been on spending full moon nights training their son in the proper way to be a werewolf. Hannah understood this and initially coped with this by spending the full moon nights with Andrew's sister. But now that no longer happened as she had married the month before and spent her time as a werewolf with her new husband. This meant Hannah was all alone on the full moon, and the depression she had almost long forgotten soon crept its way back into her mind.

Just as it had been before, Hannah's feelings were usually not noticed by the people of the town they lived near due to strange events. The wolves of long ago seemed to have vanished without a trace (really the werewolves moved their hunting grounds further from the area and did not hunt the same place twice within the same year, and always in different months). Now, livestock was turning up missing or slaughtered in the farmyards once again. No longer were the wolves suspected, however. The claw and bite marks did not belong to wolves, as the hunters in the area knew those by sight. These marks were made by some other creature not known to these parts. The people also reported hearing strange animal calls, loud roars and hisses throughout the countryside. Some said it sounded like a large bobcat, but no one really believed a bobcat was capable of that sound.

A week and a half before the latest full moon, one of the women on a farm a few miles from Hannah's reported seeing a strange creature running on all fours across a field. It was dark and only the moonlight and stars provided light to see the creature. The woman reported it was a large orange animal, apparently powerfully built. It ran at great speeds away from a farm where it was later discovered a cow had been killed and partially eaten. The farmer there said he heard the strange cat-like noise and scared off whatever made it with a shot in the air. The creature continued to run across the open prairie, last seen near the borders of a farm being rented by a recently arrived family of Chinese immigrants.

The Chinese family had been in the area for a few months now. It consisted of a man who farmed the rented land, his wife, their three children and his adult sister Ping. Many people in the area held the deep anti-Chinese sentiments that plagued society but for the most part the immigrant family was mostly ignored and left to their own. Some people did interact with the family and felt no ill-feelings towards them. The man and wife seemed to be friendly enough, but Ping never spoke to anyone and would never respond when spoken to. When asked, her brother would say that she only knew a couple words of English and did not like to demonstrate her lack of knowledge of the language. Most people accepted this and left Ping alone. Hannah and her family only saw the family a few times and she could not recall ever having a conversation with them, but noticed that Ping seemed to stare at her and Andrew when she would see them, only to look away when noticed.

As the full moon approached, a problem was plaguing Hannah's family. Andrew had reported that his training of their son was going well in the beginning, but recently he had been stuck in a few areas and did not know what to do. No matter what, the boy did not seem to respond to any of Andrew's commands. It seemed that he may have problems in werewolf form, something that could lead to trouble in the future. Andrew had written to his father Ezra about this, asking for advice. Ezra replied and told Andrew he thought it would be best if they sent the boy to stay with his grandparents for a few weeks. He reminded Andrew that as children he and his brother had presented the same problems but Ezra straightened them out. He felt confident he could do the same with his grandson. Andrew brought the point up to Hannah, who was unsure at first. But she agreed that it would be best for their son and it may complete his werewolf training to the point he could hunt on his own. As Ezra arrived and took the boy back home with him, Andrew pointed out to Hannah that since he did not have to train him this full moon, the two of them were free to once again hunt and be together intimately in their werewolf forms. Hannah's feelings of sadness at once disappeared at this statement, and she was unable to contain her excitement over the prospect of once again being able to hunt with her husband, the one thing she missed more than anything.

Andrew and Hannah left their home a couple of days before the arrival of the full moon. They wanted to get further away from where they lived before the transformation happened. As they walked down the road leading to the next county, they were met by the family of Chinese immigrants. Andrew made conversation with the man, while Hannah once again noticed Ping staring at them. This time there was something more unsettling about this. Ping did not look away when noticed, and it seemed that she was looking past them to see something. For a second Hannah wondered if she knew their secret, but dismissed it. Soon the two groups parted company and Andrew and Hannah continued on their journey.

After stopping for the night, they awoke early the next morning to make for the camp they were looking for to be the base for this full moon. They reached this spot by mid-afternoon, miles from the nearest farm or town. They were alone with several square miles in which their werewolf selves would be undisturbed. The first thing they did after setting down their packs was undressing one another. Both embraced the freedom nudity allowed in the wilderness and took advantage of it at every opportunity. In the years of training her body, Hannah had developed a rather toned physique that was easily hidden beneath her clothes. Once naked, the fine muscling she displayed greatly aroused Andrew. It also helped them get in the animal mindset they knew they would need as werewolves. They set up camp before their sexual desires for one another took over and the two lay upon the ground together in the way that they had not for some time. They had taken to doing stuff they would normally reserve for when they were werewolves in their human forms. They loved the feeling of performing oral sex on the other when they were not completely covered in fur. The orgasms they felt also led to sleep to rest up before night arrived and the full moon rose. While Andrew rested soundly, Hannah slept with infrequency, too excited to once again be hunting with her beloved husband.

The sun went down and once more the shine of the full moon filled the night sky. The two looked up and felt the familiar sensation of hypnosis that would soon bring about their transformation. Throughout the years the sensation of growth began to bring arousal to Hannah, feeling herself growing taller and more muscular. The feeling of her feet growing more wolf-like and her fingers growing sharp claws were of comfort as fur as brown as her hair overtook her body. Her face transforming into that of a wolf signified the end of the metamorphosis and once again, at least for the night, she was a werewolf. She stood there, bathed in the moonlight, standing almost nine feet tall, her body now bearing plenty of curves and muscle. In the years she had trained her body, she had grown larger in werewolf form. Beneath her fur were massive muscles that had once been a fraction of what they were now. The increased muscle also made her body more curvaceous and sexy, her breasts and buttocks much larger now as well. Her great strength would prove to be a danger to any poor victim that she came across.

The transformation proved more intense for her sexually too, as she was fully aroused. She turned towards Andrew, now a giant werewolf covered in jet black fur. Instantly she fell to her knees and took hold of his massive penis, stroking it back and forth to arouse him. He grew harder and harder as Hannah took him into her mouth. She sucked him for some time before he pushed her onto her back and spread her legs apart. Finding her vagina soaking wet, he used his long wolf tongue to lick her sensitive parts, causing her to whimper and lightly howl. She could not hold out much longer, getting onto all fours and lifting her tail to present herself to Andrew. He did not waste the opportunity, positioning himself and putting his erect penis inside his wife. Their powerful werewolf bodies were able to handle rougher sex than in human form and he took advantage of this, being rough with her knowing she loved it too. The two let out loud howls at the moon that came along with the mind blowing orgasms they had before getting up and crashing into the woods to begin the night's hunt, with plenty more sexual encounters.

Throughout the night, many wild game fell to Hannah and Andrew. Their drive for blood led them to take down deer, raccoons and squirrels as they ran through the woods. This night they wanted to be alone so stayed away from farms where livestock would take care of all their needs. They ran and fought one another throughout the night, which only served to further their sex drives. The two frequently stopped the hunt for sex, as their increased stamina in werewolf form allowed them a night full of rough sex. Every orgasm was more intense than the last, as the two worked themselves up before the last one of the night, the most intense one. As the two were having passionate rough sex deep in the woods, a cracking of a twig caused them to stop. Andrew pulled out of Hannah, who tuned her hearing towards the noise. Both knew the sources could only be the sound of a human footstep.

The two took up defensive positions, unsure of the intruder's next move. When they did not hear anything else, the two crept in different directions into the forest. They stalked quietly, attempting to find the source of the footstep and avoid whoever was out there. Hannah planned to attempt to slip past whoever was out there. She used her wolf-like sense of smell to locate the person out there. The strange thing was she could not lock on to a human scent. She smelled Andrew's scent and could tell he was moving deeper into the forest away from where the sound came from. The other scents she recognized as belonging to the animals they frequently hunted: deer, squirrels and others. One scent, however, stood out from the rest. She never smelled anything like this before, but it did have a slight familiarity. The scent was getting stronger, leading Hannah to realize the source was on the move and getting closer to her. A rustling in the brush told her that they were about to come through. Unable to get away in time, Hannah stood erect, ready to take on the intruder.

The person walked through into the clearing where Hannah stood. To her shock, it was the Chinese woman Ping. Hannah could see her using the night vision she had in her werewolf form. Ping stood there, nearly half of Hannah's enhanced height, clad in her traditional Chinese red jacket, yellow silk pants and black slippers. The outfit was oversized on her body, hiding any of the details of her physique. Ping instantly saw Hannah in werewolf form standing there, but did not seem frightened. She looked Hannah up and down several times, then stood there and stared at her for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, Ping broke the tension by speaking.

"So, we have a werewolf here?"

Hannah was surprised by this. She had been told Ping did not speak English, but here she was speaking to her in perfect English. Despite Hannah being unable to communicate as a werewolf, Ping seemed to be able to tell what she was thinking and continued to speak.

"Surprised I am speaking English to you? That is not the only surprise I have for you werewolf. I have known all about you since I met you and I knew what you were. Now I have to put a stop to you and your mate before you cause harm to the innocent."

Hannah was taken aback by this statement. In all her years as a werewolf, she had never harmed a human being and never knew of another doing it. Ping closed her eyes and stood there. Hannah was unsure of what to do next and had no idea what Ping was about to do. After a few minutes had passed, Hannah unable to break away due to curiosity, Ping opened her eyes again, only this time they had turned yellow, almost cat-like. Hannah was confused about this, only to realize that it appeared that Ping had started to grow. Hannah did not know what it was, but she knew that Ping was beginning to transform into some other creature.

All over Ping's body orange and white hair started to appear. She began to grow taller and her clothes were beginning to get tight on her. Soon her expanding bust burst open the front of her jacket and her growing biceps ripped open the sleeves. Her pant legs tore open to accommodate her growing legs as her feet grew large and reshaped to the point that her slippers were in shreds. The back of her pants tore a hole, a tail emerging. Her hair, previously tied back, now flowed down her back, all the way to her waist. Her face metamorphosed into that of an animal Hannah did not recognize, but seemed to look somewhat like a cat. The transformation stopped, Ping tore the shredded outfit from her body and stood erect and naked, allowing Hannah to look her up and down.

Hannah had never seen a creature like the one in front of her. Ping stood there, her body now covered in orange and white fur broken up by black stripes. The long black hair she had remained, flowing down her back. Her face had been transformed into one almost cat-like, with yellow eyes and whiskers present. A long tail was present from her backside now, it too like one you would see on a cat. Her hands and feet now bore claws that appeared razor sharp (sharper than Hannah's as well) and looked a bit like a cat's paws. Other than that, Hannah saw a lot of the features of her own body in the creature Ping had become. She was now about as tall as Hannah, towering above any other woman. Her body had grown just as curvaceous as Hannah's as well, with large breasts and buttocks on her. What had Hannah concerned however were the massive muscles Ping now sported. She had grown incredibly strong and used them as a tactic to try and intimidate Hannah. She flexed her large biceps, showing off how large she had grown, and began to roar loudly at Hannah. Not one to be scared, Hannah also flexed her equally large muscles and began to growl at Ping. The two she-creatures did this for some time before Ping took off in a dead run, tackling Hannah as they made contact.

The two hulking creatures burst back into the forest, bringing down small trees due to their massive frames. Hannah was on the ground, pinned under Ping. Ping showed her massive teeth, preparing to bite at Hannah. Hannah's legs were free however and she managed to squeeze Ping's torso with them. Her massive leg muscles squeezed, causing Ping to release her grip on Hannah. Hannah was able to throw Ping down onto her back before she pounced and pinned her to the ground now. Hannah, now enraged, showed her teeth and prepared to rip out Ping's throat. One of Ping's arms was free and she managed to deliver a hard punch that knocked Hannah off her. Ping stood up and walked over to a tree. Using her massive strength, she grabbed the tree and ripped it out of the ground, preparing to use it as a club to hit Hannah.

The fear of getting hit that hard was enough to give Hannah an extra boost of strength. As the tree was about to hit her, Hannah was able to grab onto it and stop Ping from hitting her. She was able to push back on the tree, causing Ping to lose her grip and fall backwards onto the ground. Now holding the tree, Hannah lifted above her head and used her massive strength to break it in half like a twig. She then threw the broken tree pieces into the woods as Ping stood back up. The two then ran at each other, stopping to grab each other with their matched strength. Their equal muscles brought a stand still, as both women were trying to push the other back. Both flexed as hard as they could, trying to outmatch the other. All of this was confusing to Hannah, as while she knew she was in danger from Ping and had to stay focused, the fight was causing her to become the slightest bit aroused.

The stand still lasted for several minutes, as their equal strength led to no change in ground for the battle. Eventually, Ping headbutted Hannah, knocking her off her feet and flat on her back to the ground. Before she could move, Hannah found that Ping threw herself on top of her, choosing to sit almost on top of her face to keep her down. She could feel the heat and wetness of PIng's vagina, telling her that the Chinese woman was getting aroused like she was from the battle. Hannah struggled to throw her opponent off of her but found that Ping was using all her muscles to keep herself down. Both women were using every ounce of their immense strength to keep the other in check. Soon Ping's energy faded just enough for Hannah to knock her off of her. Both women, almost to the point of exhaustion, managed to get themselves to their feet and prepare to face off once again. Before either could make the first move, however, there was an interruption as something appeared and came through the trees to the battleground. There, easily made out in the moonlight, stood Andrew.

The two opponents stood and looked at the even larger creature staring down at both of them. Hannah looked and saw that Andrew was slightly aroused. She guessed that he had been watching the two of them battling for a good deal of time and enjoyed what he had seen. Ping looked menacingly at him but one glance caused her to back down. Hannah moved towards Andrew, now at full arousal from grappling with Ping and seeing Andrew in this state. She bent down in front of him and began to stroke his semi-erect penis. She began licking in when she felt something pressing at her own vagina. She turned to see Ping moving her face between Hannah's legs. Hannah was in shock as she felt the other woman's tongue licking her vagina, the first time she had been with a woman in any way like that but growing even more excited from it. She moaned out, Andrew's hard penis still in her mouth as Ping's tongue found its way inside of her, filing her vagina. This caused her to suck on Andrew's penis more intensely, causing him to moan out as well.

Eventually, Hannah moved away from both for a change of position. She was so aroused she knew she was going to have a powerful orgasm and wanted to build up and wait until the absolute last moment for this. She gestured for Ping to take focus of Andrew's massive penis and the woman creature did not seem to think twice, rushing forward and stroking his large erection. Soon she licked the shaft up and down and found the entire thing in her mouth as she sucked on it as intently as Hannah had. While she was doing that, Hannah thought for a moment to bend down and use her tongue on Ping's vagina as she had for her, but decided she was not ready at the moment and instead used her werewolf fingers to start rubbing the other woman's vaginal lips. Ping seemed to enjoy this so Hannah continued, inserting her fingers inside Ping and playing with her as the other woman was still sucking on her husband's massive penis. The three of them were worked up and picking up speed as they went on.

12