Calling to Her Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Andrew pushed Ping aside and placed her on all fours. He did the same to Hannah, the two women side-by-side with their vaginas facing out. He went between the two of them, licking and using his tongue on the insides of them. Both women loved the feeling of him and did not seem to mind that his attention was divided between the two of them. They turned to face each other. Although Hannah was a werewolf and Ping was some sort of cat-like creature, the two could not help but lean over and do what they felt was the best they could do of kissing each other. Hannah had never felt something like this, nor ever had fantasies of another woman at all, but to her everything felt so right in this moment.

Before long, Andrew felt that it was almost time for everything to come to completion. He got up and soon placed his large hands on Hannah's werewolf hips. She felt as his massive penis pressed against her vagina and entered her body. He stood there, thrusting back and forth inside of her as she moaned out. Ping moved around and spread herself out in front of Hannah on a tree stump, her vagina in Hannah's face. Hannah could not help but bury her face between Ping's legs and lick at her vagina rapidly. She put her tongue inside of the other woman and used it as if it were a penis to bring Ping to orgasm. Hannah did not fully understand why she was doing this, but knew she was loving every moment of what was happening and that she loved the taste of Ping's vaginal juices in her mouth. This was all that Ping needed to arrive and soon her body shook and she cried out in a cat-like sound. The entire time, Andrew had been thrusting in and out of Hannah but the sight of his wife bringing another woman to orgasm was too much and he had one himself, filling Hannah up in the process. Hannah finally allowed herself to have the most intense, powerful orgasm she had ever had in her life. Her entire body was shaking, every single one of her massive muscles flexed involuntarily, and she felt the sensation all over. This went on for several minutes, her two companions not moving the entire time. For a moment, Hannah felt like she was about to leave her body and that she would never forget any of the many feelings she experienced. Soon, as it ended, she fell to the ground and rolled over onto her back, still tingling and coming down from the high of the orgasm. She felt Ping lay down, resting her head on Hannah's muscular abdomen, and soon both of the women were drifting off to sleep.

The rays of the morning sun warmed Hannah's body and she opened her eyes to the light. She could tell looking up that the sun had been up for at least three hours. She held her hand up and saw she had returned to her human form. As she thought about the events from the night before, one thing prevented her from calling them a dream. She felt something on top of her stomach and reached down to run her hands through the long hair. She looked down and saw Ping beginning to wake up as well. The Chinese woman was also back in her human form. The two lay there for a moment, Hannah still stroking Ping's hair before they finally spoke.

"Good morning," Ping said to Hannah.

"Good morning to you as well."

"Last night was quite adventurous, would you not agree Hannah?"

"It was I cannot deny. I have never experienced anything like that before."

"Where is Andrew," Ping asked, looking around but still resting her head on Hannah's torso.

" I am sure he headed back for the camp we had set up yesterday to bring me my clothes. I bring extra along so he probably will bring them for you to wear."

"That would be best," Ping replied, both women noticing that they were laying there completely naked.

"There is a stream just over the hill Ping. Let's walk over there and wash ourselves off before he arrives."

Without replying, Ping sat up and began to stand. Hannah stood up as well and the two walked together towards it. While they walked, they found themselves without even thinking about it holding one another's hand. They entered the stream together and were soon washing one another's body off. They played in the water as well, enjoying themselves for a moment before they got out and laid on the bank in the sunlight to dry off and wait for Andrew. After a few moments, Hannah finally had to ask the questions that plagued her since she had awoken.

"Ping, how did you know we were werewolves?"

The Chinese woman thought for a moment before giving a reply. "I could smell the scent on the two of you from the moment I met you. You are not the first werewolves I have encountered in my lifetime. I usually find them my enemies but the two of you proved last night that you are not and you can be friends."

"Where did you encounter these other werewolves?"

"In my time traveling and living in Europe. There were some in Bavaria and one in the English countryside that I had to deal with." Hannah chose not to press this matter further as she did not wish to know what had happened to these werewolves that seemed to have ill-intent.

"How could you travel so much? You are so young and cannot be much more than 20 years of age."

Ping smiled and replied, "This is just what you see. I look young, but my power does a very good job of hiding my true age."

"Your power? You mean the creature you turned into?"

"That creature is called a tiger. A not-uncommon animal back home in China. I have the ability to change between human and a human-tiger hybrid, just as you can become a human-wolf hybrid."

"I see. And does this happen on the full moon like it does for me?"

"No Hannah. I am not limited by the position of the moon. I have the ability to transform back and forth at will."

"You mean you can change whenever you want to?"

Ping stayed silent and stood up. Hannah sat up and watched as Ping once again underwent the transformation she had witnessed the night before. Ping stood in her tiger form for a moment and looked down at Hannah before without warning changing back into her human self. Ping laid back down on the ground next to Hannah, this time closer than she was before.

"How did you become this tiger woman Ping," Hannah asked.

"How did you become a werewolf?"

"Andrew was born a werewolf and one night bit me while he was not in control of his emotions. But I am not sad and quite glad that he did."

"My story is a bit different. Years ago in China, a powerful warlord had a great sorcerer working for him and bringing terror to my village. Many terrible creatures destroyed many lives, including my loved ones. My entire family was wiped out except for myself and my infant son. A good sorcerer offered a chance for me to be transformed into an even more powerful creature than those reigning the horror. I took the chance to save the few of us left."

"Did you succeed?"

"With almost no effort on my part. I easily destroyed the creatures, defeated the evil sorcerer and overthrew the warlord. After that, our land was peaceful once again."

"What happened to your son? Why does he not live with you and your brother?"

"Hannah, the man I call my older brother is really no brother of mine. You would be greatly shocked to know who he really is."

Hannah's eyes widened. "Surely you do not mean to say that man is your son?"

"No Hannah. I am being honest when I tell you that man is in reality my great-great-great grandson."

Hannah lay there in utter silence, unable to comprehend what she heard. Ping looked like she was years younger than she was, but in reality Hannah was younger by many decades. She finally asked the question.

"Ping, how old are you really?"

"I stopped counting a long time ago, when I was probably nearing 70. I also am not sure exactly when I was born since we were a poor village and the Chinese calendar is much different than the rest of the world. If I had to guess, I would say that I am within a few years in either direction of being 200 years old."

"You are 200 years of age?! But you look so young."

"Part of what I underwent meant I stopped aging the moment I first underwent the transformation. When I first became the tiger woman, I was roughly a month away from being 21 years of age. That means I must spend the rest of time at the physical age of 20."

"The rest of time?"

"Yes, the rest of time. Part of the transformation is that I will never die. I shall live until the end of time."

"So you are going to live forever? What do you intend to do with that life?"

"Exactly what I have been doing. Traveling around the world, protecting those who cannot protect themselves, and things like you and Andrew and I did last night." A smile came across both of their faces as Ping cuddled up to Hannah and rested her head on Hannah's breast.

"And nobody knows of this?"

"My family is aware of my power, but it does not pass along to the next generation. I am sad that I have seen so many of them go on, but I think back to the time we spent together."

With that, the two women stopped talking and lay there together in complete silence. The closeness they felt, laying there cuddling naked, was right to Hannah. Eventually, she leaned down and gave Ping the proper kiss she could not give in the transformed states the night before. Before they could go further, Hannah could smell Andrew's scent approaching thanks to her improved sense of smell. The two got to their feet as he came over the hill and walked down towards them.

"Here are your clothes Hannah," he said, kissing her as he embraced her at the bottom of the hill. "And Ping, I brought you Hannah's extra clothes so you would have something to wear. I found what was left of your outfit and thought you could use them."

"Thank you. You two are truly good and have changed my opinion I came to thanks to the evil werewolves I encountered in Europe."

The two women dressed and were preparing to set off. Andrew told Hannah that he had broken down their camp and the gear was waiting for them to pick up on their walk back towards home. Andrew offered to walk Ping back to her home on the way. Before Ping could answer, Hannah spoke up.

"Andrew darling, how about instead of that we bring Ping back home with us since it will be just the two of us for another few days."

"I am not opposed Hannah, but may I ask why?"

Hannah smiled as she offered her reply. "Well, after the fun of last night, I think I would like to try everything the three of us did again and maybe even more, but this time in our human forms." Ping smiled, offering her silent approval to the idea. Andrew offered no objections to the arrangements as he took Hannah's hand in his. Hannah used her other hand to take hold of Ping's and the three walked back in the direction of the house. Hannah smiled and found herself becoming slightly aroused thinking about the days to come the threesome would experience.

12