Calluses Pt. 03: Burst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers

I nodded my head and grunted through the boxers, thinking I did.

"Good boy." His fingers left my hair. "Now pay attention."

He lunged forward and shoved his meaty forearm down onto my neck. He took hold of my left nipple in his calloused fingers, twisting it cruelly. In the same motion, he squeezed my cock hard -- too hard.

He glared down into my face as I choked on the sharpness of the pain, snorting desperately through my nose. I was pushing his arm away from my throat in seconds, the animal in me trying to end the attack on my nipple - but he just twisted harder, squeezed harder, and pressed his weight down into my throat until I gave up.

I wheezed loudly through the gagging boxers as my eyes bulged, jaw clenching madly as I ground my teeth into the foul cloth, all thoughts washed out of my ears like dirty bathwater. I could feel the meat around my nipple straining and stretching as he pulled it away from my body -- pinching it hard, grinding it between callused fingertips, shocking my senses right out of me. I was kicking my legs as he mercilessly crushed my cock in his other fist, hot tears now pouring down my cheeks. He pushed his knee harder up into the base of my spine, lifting me higher and throwing my lower half off balance, until my legs had no leverage at all, just as useless as my arms.

He snickered at the sight of my helpless body writhing against him, clearly enjoying himself. "Take it like a man, Mikey!" he bellowed into my face, bathing me in the heated storm of his lungs. He yanked my cock around, jerking it back and forth like a dog would thrash its favorite toy. "Stop your fuckin squirming boy!"

His forearm bore down harder into my throat as he twisted my nipple in a different and equally excruciating direction. His other hand had closed around my balls now, all but crushing them between his knuckles as he pulled them away from my groin, flooding my guts with sinking misery.

He wasn't going to stop, I realized. It was hard enough to breathe with the boxers stuffing my mouth, even without the finely-tuned torture he was meting out...but I was hyperventilating, and his forearm was steadily compressing my windpipe, and now it was -- I was --

He's choking you out. He's crazy.

Panic set in fast. I couldn't breathe. My heart was pounding in my temples, loud as a freight train, begging for oxygen.

He was choking me. Really choking me! I was all alone out there in that tiny nowhere town, and I hadn't told a single soul where I was going, who I was seeing, like a fucking idiot! My face was hot and twisted, wet with tears. Was it really me making that terrible sound?

"Calm down, boy. You can breathe."

This psychopath is going to choke you to death...disappear you...

He finally took his arm off my throat. I was gasping through my nostrils now, as thin bursts of air shot down into my lungs - not nearly enough.

He grabbed a handful of my sweat-soaked hair, and yanked my head back. His face was inches from mine in a millisecond, as if he were going to kiss me...but instead, he bit down on the boxers between my teeth. With a sharp jerk of his head he ripped them out of my mouth, scraping my lips with his wiry beard.

I heaved and choked like an animal, finally free of it, mindlessly gulping down as much air as I could get, body on fire. I think I was crying, but I'll never be sure.

"Look at me." His voice was iron, black eyes the only solid thing in my blurred vision. "Calm down, boy. Look at me. What do you say?"

I tried to say it - but only dry, garbled coughing came out. His heavy hand was at my neck again - and I nearly lurched right back into panic -- but he was stroking it tenderly now, easing the mucus back into my throat, snuffing out my coughing fit with all the gentle patience of a lover...though he still looked like he wanted to punch me.

I took a deep breath -- another -- and found a bit of my sanity again. "Sorry -- I'm sorry," I sputtered, looking anywhere but into his eyes. I could feel myself blushing with humiliation, even shame, trembling all over, too shocked to move. My cock still throbbed painfully in his death grip, the constricting pressure pushing the glistening head right out of the foreskin. Instead of its normal pink, it had darkened into a deep, bloody red. He squeezed harder, pushing a thick, oozing trickle of precum from my tortured cock, like toothpaste from a twisted tube...

"Sorry sir!" I barked suddenly, pleading to the cop in him, driven by the panicked certainty that the head of my cock would explode at any second.

His face seemed to soften, and his sneer melted into a grin. A warm grin, like before. "Good. That's real good..." He was stroking my hair again, soothing me, and I clung to it. "You're a spoiled little thing, but you learn quick...and I bet you've got plenty more to learn, but I don't mind teachin you. You're a good boy, ain't you?"

I blushed deeper at those words, and I finally looked up into his narrow black eyes. I was churning with a strange new emotion I was too terrified to explore...still, it was a simple question, and I knew how it needed to be answered. "Yes," I said hesitantly.

His fingers became a fist against my scalp, and he wrenched my dick down between my knees - held it there.

I heard myself shriek -- it felt like he'd stopped just short of ripping it off.

"Yeswhat now?"

"Sir! Yes sir! Please --please, fuck, please, I'm a good boysir!"

"Good boy."

He finally released my rigid cock, and it popped back against my flat stomach with a wet smack that rang in my ears like a cannon. I felt it swell and ache as it freely expanded to its normal girth and beyond, overwhelming me with relief and a clawing, insistent lust that had been lurking deep beneath the fear.

I'd been insanely hard the entire time.

The inescapable pain of his razor-sharp attack on my body...the utter, doomed helplessness of it...the very real fear of what he might do to me next...none of it had felt good. None of it. Why was I...

Why am I so fucking turned on by this?

He fingered the slippery head of my inflamed cock beneath the pouty lip of my foreskin, making me quiver and shake in his lap. I didn't move to stop him, though he was no longer holding me down. In fact I stiffened and swelled, making me heave, sure I was going to...

"Well, ho-ly shit." He took finger away, smiling like a demon, and I bit my lip and groaned as the growing orgasm sank back down into my nethers. "You are fuckin wired for this, Mikey!" He was grinning wider than ever, with the same unshakable confidence. "You just keep gettin better...!"

I couldn't even begin to think of a reply, and it was just as well. His hand appeared beneath my ass and clamped down on a meaty globe. He hefted my midsection with one thick arm, lifting me above his lap and holding me there. My cock flopped and drooled into my belly button, clear fluid dribbling down the trail of dark fur toward my sternum. He lowered his bald head until it was lost behind the rise of my panting chest, and I felt his tongue flicking in and out of my sticky naval, much like a serpent's. I was breathing faster, lusting for it, as if he hadn't just been choking me, torturing me, only moments before -- but I couldn't care. Couldn't think about that now. I just had to bear it, weather the storm, and get through this surreal, horrific weekend without being driven insane...

In seconds his mouth immersed my cock in hot, wet filth, and his tongue.

"Ohhh, oh, fuck, thank y..."

What was that? What did you almost say?

He ignored me, lapping hungrily at my tender, swollen dick. I felt a fresh, familiar sensation at my asshole, which was still pretty loose from the immense fucking I'd received the night before. His slick finger nudged into the center of my hole, pushed...

I clenched instinctively.

"Don't tease," he said gruffly, sternly, hot breath washing over my wet dick.

I breathed deeply, shakily, and relaxed my asshole as best I could -- pushed it open, like I was trying to take a shit -- and his fingers did the rest. Two of them entered me roughly with a fistful of spit from his mouth, puncturing the anal ring - knocking around my soft, fleshy, clenching bowels to find my swollen prostate, where they kneaded into me with a precision his dick would never match.

It happened so quickly. I barely registered the sting of the intrusion before my entire body pulsed with burning pleasure from deep inside, and my sweet spot came alive. I jerked and moaned despite myself, my hands grasping at the crumpled sheets and the warm skin of his broad, hard, muscled shoulders. The pain was forgotten, replaced. This was the good stuff, what I shamefully craved...like a housewife beaten into submission, or a sex slave addicted to...to...

He kneaded deeper. He put his other hand on my hip to keep me still, forearm splayed across my quivering stomach while I wriggled at the end of his knuckles like a worm on a hook. My hard, drooling dick was a pink exclamation point, bobbing in the air just below his smirking mouth, begging to be eaten alive.

"That's right," he growled through his thick mustache, dark eyes ravaging me as I debased myself in his lap. "Spoiled boys like you will complain all day, until I've got a couple fingers rubbing up on your slut button. You can't tease me anymore, you sexy little cunt. I know you love it now. I know you love it."

I had no response for him. Didn't need one. My moans and my hungry, clamping hole were telling him everything he needed to hear. His finger-fucking was spreading his spit into me, churning with leftover pockets of lube and cum from the night before, making my ass froth wetly around his knuckles. I was coming dangerously close to climax, but every ounce of my being rebelled against it, held it in --

He abruptly pulled his fingers out of me. He wiped the excess juices on my thigh, thin dark hair streaking across pale skin. His rough hands closed in on my hips, and he re-positioned my body like a doll. I was on my back and facing him now, legs spread open on either side of his thick, rippling torso as he pulled my ass up into his crotch. His hard, hot cock was now sliding up into the fleshy cleft of my open ass, the tip of its considerable length pushing into the tenderized bulge of my ballsack, making me ache. The smooth heat of its broad underside was throbbing against my twitching hole, teasing me into wanting it again.

"I'm gonna use you now," he said calmly, milking my stiff, swollen dick slowly, deliberately, making me swoon as my entire body blushed bright pink. My heart was pounding in my chest, my throat, everywhere...

My shirt had bunched around my neck as my lower body was lifted up against him. He reached down and casually ripped it open, sending the few remaining buttons flying, completing its destruction. It fell open on either side of my heaving chest, my bulging, furry pecs now easily accessible to his hands and his eyes. "I'm gonna use you like the hungry bitch you are," he growled, pinching each of my nipples until they perked to meet his fingers, enjoying the pitiful sounds I made. "Gonna turn these hunky pecs into perky, puffy tits...make this hairy pink hole a sloppy pink pussy. My pussy. You like the sound of that, boy?"

"Yes sir," I said immediately, obedient, my voice breathless and horned. My fear of him was completely forgotten, at least for the moment, because it was going to happen again. The yearning memory of his tool hammering against my prostate was a powerful thing, a potent, blinding drug. His massive cock was so close to doing it again, now burrowing against my winking, inflamed hole and all the sensitive flesh around it. I was desperate to feel it pumping into me once more, pain be damned. "Please, sir!" I heard myself beg, my mouth forming the words before I'd even thought them, and some part of me must have known I was making a mistake.

He grinned wider than ever, teeth white beneath his black mustache. "Good boy. You just earned yourself a class-A finisher...now hold still and relax, you fuckin brat..."

His hands tightened on my flanks as his hips began to move, the belly of his cock grinding across my frothy ass, warming it, creating a delicious friction. His hands ran up the undersides of my meaty thighs and pushed them back ever so slightly -- but deliberately -- until my bottom half was completely raised off the bed, spread wide open for him with my legs splayed high in the air, knees almost touching my ears. The exposed humiliation of this vulnerable position was filthy, delicious, and only made me hornier for what was coming. The head of his dick slid down my swollen taint as his hips reared back into position, until it was knocking at the center of my stretched asshole.

The steady rhythm of his long cock sliding over my exposed ass never slowed, and the beat of it began to push the head of his cock into me. I opened up as well as I knew how...but, no matter how horny, I was still new to all this. The anticipation was keeping me from relaxing, as well as the rising memory of pain that was still strong in the back of my mind. The pressure of his huge cockhead nudged insistently, reminding me of both, but it wasn't getting inside.

"Go on, push. Push out, like you're gonna take a shit. Use those muscles." He was glaring down at me, his face full of animal want between my knees. "You'd better start loosening up real soon, boy. Deep breathes, now. Relax."

I did as he instructed, though his directions only made me even more nervous. I let the exhale relax my body, spine to ass, and did my best to keep it that way. He took the cue and tried again - harder - and the bulbous head of his cock popped into me with an abrupt, meaty implosion.

I groaned with pain and genuine frustration as my ass clenched involuntarily, painfully, and squeezed the head of his cock out of my butt with a wet shlop. "I'm not used to it..." I whimpered lamely, humiliated.

He didn't seem to hear me. His face was a mask of unflinching intent as he pushed my thighs all the way up to my chin, hamstrings screaming. In that same white-hot millisecond he bore his body down into mine and pushed his cock right back into my defenseless asshole, setting every nerve ending between my hips on fire.

There was no stopping him. He had me pinned, using his bodyweight to split me open as my spasming sphincter flared around his mushroom head all over again. The mattress creaked and groaned on its springs, and my anal ring snapped tight around the top of his curved shaft - and he was suddenly, horribly inside.

It only took seconds for his massive dick to punch halfway into me as he watched my eyes go wide, well past the bit of spit he'd prepared me with, now deep into what remained of last night's cum and lube. It was unimaginably painful, like nothing I'd ever experienced -- far beyond even the pain of my busted cherry the night before -- and I was immediately certain he'd ripped me in half.

I cried out when the pain finally hit in full - deep and gravelly, outraged - like a man. I beat my fists into the muscles of his taut, bulging flanks, too stunned to do much else. The ripping pain had robbed my arms of their strength, and I couldn't move anything below my waist. "Get it out...!" I managed to croak between clenched teeth, the world going red at the edges, the stretching pain more real by the second. "Too much! Can't...can't take it -ahhhgahd, STOP!"

He held my gaze as I pleaded...but he said nothing, and he did nothing to stop me as the dullthunk-thunk-thunk of my tight fists against his body filled the room; hard enough to leave bruises, but he barely even flinched. He just held me down with his massive arms and crushing hips, stoic and terrible, hands firmly gripping my thighs below the knee as he kept my seizing body bent and accessible for his half-buried weapon. His muscles were bulging, skin growing red with the effort of keeping me still. His eyes bore down into my crumpling face, which was burning like the rest of me. He wasn't pumping his hips, at least; he just let his huge railroad spike of a cock sink a little deeper into my ruthlessly punctured channel -- which was spasming frantically around him, against him, stuffed and sweaty and trapped. "Oh god, oh god, oh jesus...!" I blubbered, far beyond my limits.

"Relax." His stern face and his vast, immensely strong body loomed between my open legs, the only things I could see. My pale thighs were red where his fingers dug into them, his sweat dripping like lava across the heaving landscape of my contorted form beneath him. It was beyond oppressive, unspeakably vulgar - terrifying - but he was my entire world.

"Please..." I whimpered, pleading, looking straight into his eyes. My voice...was I crying?

God damn it...

"It hurts so bad! Take it out -please, sir...!"

"No. Fuckinrelax. This is happening, boy...you know what to do, so man up and figure it the fuck out.Now."

I gripped his rigid elbows to steady myself, felt the sinews of his hairy forearms strain as they held me down. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep, shaky breath, let it out - took another, and managed to get a hold of myself - at least enough to stop crying like a bitch. I tried to force my ass to relax around him...but it only quivered -- clenched -- then loosened the slightest bit --

His dick rammed in to the hilt, rough pubs smashing into my ass flesh and raking against the rim of my impossibly stretched hole. He growled like an angry beast, like he was actually trying to hurt me - I gasped horribly at the fresh agony, the vital stretching, at being filled up and beaten down to the deepest extreme. My vision became hazy even as my eyes widened, my entire body ablaze with an overload of intense sensations, most of it raw pain. I could see his face above me, rippling with barely controlled need. My feet were twitching madly above his head, toes curling until they cramped. My softening cock flopped in my face as his great thrust bent my body into itself, somehow still gushing precum like a sieve. I wanted to shriek, wanted to scream - but all that came out was a thin, bewildered croaking noise.

"Pushout!"

I did push out then. My body was remembering the lessons of the previous night, perhaps for survival's sake, or simply because his booming voice demanded nothing but complete obedience. My ass finally caved in on itself, unraveling around his invading cock with a deeply sickening sensation, letting the flaring base of it sink down into my conquered, blown out hole.

He growled happily, grinding his furry crotch between my splayed ass cheeks as he stirred my vanquished channel with his cock, making me sob, low and raw, as I gripped his hips with white knuckles. In time he slowed to a stop, content to let his massive cock settle inside of me while I panted and trembled and wept at the unending violation of it, as if I could somehow sound pathetic enough to evoke sympathy in him. I could feel the damned tears leaking freely down my cheeks, and I hated myself for letting them flow...

He leaned down, making me flinch and gasp as his great curved cock nudged even deeper into my guts, grinding against my abdominal wall from the inside out. I thought he was going to kiss me, and I braced myself for it...but instead his lips sucked at the stubbly flesh of my cheeks, his tongue darting at the corners of my eyes. He was slurping the tears right off my face, I realized.

Drinking them...

I stopped sobbing, shocked even beyond that. It didn't matter how much I cried or begged, I finally realized. He wanted me, he had me, and now he'd fuck me however he pleased, no matter how hard I took it. The fatherly tenderness he'd shown me last night had been a gift, and I'd been lucky enough to accept it with the eagerness of a horny, confused, curious kid -- but that was over. I wasn't a tender virgin anymore, not to him. I was his bitch, his fuck toy, and there was nothing I could do to change it, no conversation or compromise to be had with a simple piece of fuck-meat like me...and I'd let this happen. I'd asked for it, yearned for it, so I was just getting what I had coming. I'd given up any right to refuse the second I fed myself to him like a drooling slut the night before, let him use my own body against me, molding me into this...thing...

MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers