Calluses Pt. 03: Burst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers

The swollen, piercing pain that wracked my bowels didn't hold a candle to the bottomless shame now rising inside, from a place far deeper than his cock, sweet like rotting fruit. My own leaking sex throbbed and hardened to fullness as he finished cleaning the tears from my face, engorged and aching against my belly. My entire being quivered deliciously across the length of his invading shaft, making it swell against the tight walls of my channel...and I groaned at the sensation, knowing I was making him feel good...basking in it even as I hid my face in my hands, humiliation and lust now perfectly merged, one and the same.

This was submission, then. This was what it was to truly be fucked. Owned in every way. I had no idea...

He leaned back to loom over me once more, licking my tears from his lips. He knew I'd finally broken against him, knew I finally understood. I was hiding my face from him, but he clearly heard it in my cowed silence, felt it in my yielding bowels. The meaty rhythm of his hips returned slowly, his firm flesh sliding across my own. His dick retracted from my hot, softening channel only slightly before engorging itself again, and I simpered meekly into my palms at the forced, visceral pleasure of it.

"Now you're takin it..." he cooed proudly from somewhere above, and I blushed at his words. I was peeking through my fingers now, mesmerized by the sight of his godlike body grinding into my upturned hips, his sweaty black pubes mingling with the wet fur of my ass with each solid thrust, clinging to his shaft on each lengthening backswing, on and on. In time his cock was almost completely pulling out of me at the end of each long, deliberate stroke...and my hole was tightening as it did, barely keeping his giant mushroom head inside...only to loosen and squelch as he pushed the entire shaft back into me once more, until his giant balls flopped against my ass cheeks...sawing in and out of me again and again, long and slow and inescapable...

"Good boy...there you go...fuck yeah, you're really feelin it, ain't ya..."

The bulbous head of his cock was grinding against my swollen prostate with each of these deep, fucking thrusts, sending sharp waves of hot pleasure up and down my body, skewering my thoughts...reminding me why I wanted this in the first place, the reason for it all. I quickly lost myself as his rhythm intensified, the waves of pain and pleasure becoming more like explosions as the friction heated my guts, gorging on all the slippery juices he'd left inside me the night before. My hands fell away from my simpering face, arms now splayed on either side of my head, rocking with the rest of my body as he thoroughly fucked me in the soft white light of the morning.

My dick was so hard...

He pulled it towards his sweaty belly and let it spring from his fingers to slap against my crunched stomach. He towered over me, still fucking me steadily, fixedly, luridly. His hands left my nethers and grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. My thighs stayed open for him, knees bent over his shoulders, toes curling beyond. I was moaning wantonly by then, letting myself go, letting him turn me out for good. The fucking of his cock had obliterated my will to do anything but take it, beg for it. I groaned lustily against his prickly jaw.

"That's the spirit right there, boy," he breathed hot into my ear. "You love it?"

My words failed, falling into another gravelly moan as he stabbed into me again, deeper than ever.

His hands clamped down hard on my wrists."Do you love it."

"Y-yes, sir!" I barely managed to breathe, at the mercy of my own nerve endings, naked and cornered in every way imaginable.

I felt him grin against my neck. He wrapped his big meaty arms around my torso and leaned back, pulling me with him, my ass still merged with his buried cock. The world became a blur of throbbing flesh, blooming pleasure, and sharp jolts of pain, but I wanted it now. A moment later I was astride him, facing him, gripping his powerful shoulders. My legs were wrapped around his thick midsection, my cock and balls tickled by the blaze of hair on his belly. His huge thighs were supporting my hips, holding me against him. My ruined dress shirt hung from my shoulders in sweaty tatters, framing the muscles of my tense torso in a way he must have found alluring, judging by what his hands were doing to me. My ass was firmly planted in his lap, aching beautifully, filthily, fully consuming his massive sex as it effortlessly skewered me from below. God, I wanted...needed to...

"Now ride it," he ordered, close enough to kiss. "Ride it like I know you want to." His hips pumped up into me once, sharply, and that tight, meaty stab was all it took to get me going. I wanted nothing more than to please him. I had to please him, for it was the only way to keep his monstrous cock punching into that deep, secret place he'd forced me to discover, the only way to keep my guts exploding with that all-consuming pleasure and ache. He wasn't just some perverted, predatory cop...wasn't just older than me, dirtier than me; he was the master of my nerve endings, the puzzle piece I'd been missing ever since I'd first jacked off in my parents' shower. If he left me empty in those heated moments, I'd be left wanting more of it forever...so I strained the muscles of my thighs and hips, torso and gluts, in ways I'd never thought to use them before, grinding my body down into his cock, and began to fuck myself on it.

My mind dissipated with each meaty bounce I took in his lap, each ravaging thrust, thoughts replaced by an animal need to consume him utterly. I was bouncing on top of his stiff meat, arms wrapped around his broad shoulders as his hands clasped my fleshy buttocks beneath the hanging shirt in two governing, viselike grips, spreading my furry cheeks apart so I could fuck myself as deeply as I dared. I was grunting in a breathless, high-pitched tenor without realizing it each time I hit rock bottom, the same voice I'd been wailing in the night before, and he laughed heartily.

He put his hot mouth on my heaving chest, nibbling sharply at my nipples, wetting them and erecting them, suckling them noisily like milky teats, hungry for my naked flesh. I wailed loudly under this fresh attack on my senses, but it just made me fuck myself even faster - merging with the intensity of everything else I was feeling. My entire being had been reduced to a roiling tempest of slick flesh - my ass and bowels and prostate - and my only thought was to impale myself on him.

His hips were pumping up into me now, in time with my own humping, and I gasped, losing control. I fell back over his knees, arching my spine as my fists gripped the sheets beneath me, impaling my lower half on his hot, pumping dick with all the straining muscles of my back and torso, pushing my squelching, pliant ass as deep into his lap as it would go, that hot, wet cradle of stabbing pleasure...

He grunted his ascent, holding my dick like a joystick while I skewered myself on him again and again, mewling like a bitch in heat. His free hand roamed over my stomach, my chest, my red, erect nipples while I bucked enthusiastically. His eyes were fucking me along with his body, making me feel like the filthiest, most beautiful thing in the world, driving me on.

"You whore," he breathed, kneading my dick possessively, almost painfully, thumbing the underside of my glans to make me jerk and writhe around him. "You sexy bitch, youlove it!"

As if he knew it was coming -- judging by the tensing of my muscles, the swelling of my dick, the sound of my mewling, the rising of my balls -- all of the above -- he stopped jerking me off. He pulled me off his dick with an audible plop, and turned me over. I fell face first onto the pile of pillows at the head of the bed, my open shirt tumbling down my back to pool around my head. My empty, gaping ass was jutting into the air, and his hands still grasped it firmly.

He spread my hairy cheeks without ritual and entered me just as roughly as before. My frothy ass devoured him easily at this new angle, ate the pleasure and the pain with a thrilling sensation of meat on meat. He began to thrust into me with all the vigor he'd been saving until that moment, hands squeezing my ruddy ass-flesh white between rock hard fingers, spreading them wide to watch my slick red hole stretch and swell around the pumping shaft of his cock as he fucked it deep and raw.

I groaned into the pillow as his knees pushed mine apart from behind, hooking his feet over my ankles to keep my legs open for his hungry cock. He slapped my ass -- hard. So hard it reverberated throughout my insides, velvet bowels quaking against rock hard cock as they clenched against his fucking. I swear my teeth clacked together. I squealed in surprise, shrill and alarmed, but his fucking never let up. Instead one of his hands groped its way up my straining back, bundled the loose fabric of my shirt into a tight fist - and pulled.

I cried out, grasping uselessly at the bouncing headboard as he used my shredded shirt like a harness to yank me roughly to my knees. He yanked again, twisting the fabric around his wrist like a vise, which pulled my shoulders back behind me, along with my useless arms. I was completely off balance, elbows almost touching behind the lewd arch of my back, burning ass perked and smashed against his ramming hips. His grip on my shirt was the only thing keeping my face from crashing into the headboard in front of me, which would easily shatter my teeth. He held me there, hovering and helpless and groaning with fear, with lust, as the headboard trembled and shook in front of my face. His left hand was still squeezing and slapping my meaty, twitching ass cheeks as he drilled me like a stuck pig.

His pace became frantic as my nervous moans began to rise, until he was fucking me much harder and faster than he had the night before. His cock wasn't hitting my sweet spot nearly as easily in this position, but he wanted it that way. My engorged dick slapped against my stomach as it bounced violently beneath my hips, my entire body lewdly wrenched back and forth between my straining, entangled shoulders and the cock that was punching deep into my core. Each pathetic cry I made was rattled and shaken by his merciless pounding, but I let them come. He really seemed to like hearing it, and it was the only thing I could do of my own free will. He was using me like a tool for his pleasure, and my own was just a byproduct, easily ignored...

He snarled as he came, the sheer heat of his juices erupting in the deepest part of me, brimming wetly from my ass and running down the back of my thighs in hot streaks that grew cold much too soon. He slapped my ass hard again -- again -- grunting and growling like an animal in rut, out of his mind as much as I was.

He pulled out of me, flipped me over, and slapped me across the face, his dick hard and red as it slid over my groin, pumping its last bits of hot cream into the sweaty dark bush of my pubic hair. It happened frighteningly fast, a matter of seconds. My arms were still twisted into my shirt, caught painfully beneath the small of my back.

I barely had time to register the sting of the slap before he'd leaned in and kissed me hungrily, squeezing my furry pecs to the point of white pain with his big hairy hands. I gasped heavily under the attack, sucking the heat of his lungs into mine. My fists were gripping the sheets beneath me, afraid to move at all.

He was still hard when his tongue left my mouth, forging a trail down the fur of my sweat-slick chest and stomach to my dick, which was still solid as a rock despite the brutality of his assault -- or because of it. He easily lifted my trembling thighs onto his shoulders, putting his sweaty, bearded face just inches from my desperate sex. His big hands slithered over my hips and gripped my throbbing shaft. He pulled my foreskin away from my glans, exposing the glistening red head of my cock to his eager lips. "Class A," he breathed huskily, and swallowed me whole.

Wet, hot pleasure enveloped my sex as he held my hips down and pulled his head away, taking my cock with him in his jaws. It was trapped, a curved sausage between his tight lips, and I moaned appreciatively, reveling in the fresh combination of ecstasy and fear. His body shifted into an almost worshipful position as he went down on me, his firm, fuzzy ass perked high in the air beyond my splayed legs and the sexy expanse of his strong, arching back. His hands snaked up from either side of my thighs and roamed roughly over my furry abs as they flexed and stretched for him, electrifying my body with his touch. A muffled, hungry grunt escaped his throat as he swallowed my cock down to the root, making it disappear, burying his nose in my pubes as I wriggled and gasped in helpless lust. He began to fuck my engorged dick with his mouth, wet lips suckling at the head of my cock before sliding down the fullness of its length and back again, driving me insane with need.

His eyes were fixated on mine as he devoured me, and I could not look away. I whimpered in ecstasy with each stroke his mouth took on my sex, giving him a show whether I chose to or not. His hands ran up my stomach to grasp my aching chest, nipples poking hard and red between his thumbs and forefingers as he tweaked them tenderly, forcing me to thrust my hips into his eager mouth, playing me like a harp. He grunted with each greedy suck, shoulders pressing firmly against the undersides of my thighs, his hairy chest tickling my sloppy, spent ass...

Somewhere between his kneading hands and his crushing lips, I came lazily in his mouth. His eyes never left mine as I cried out and squirmed in his grip, his cheeks caving in tightly as my throbbing groin gyrated into his sucking maw. He swallowed each spurt of cum despite the impressive volume of the load, hungry and obsessed. Through the haze of aching pleasure that consumed my brain, I could have sworn his lips were grinning around my dick...

He lay there between my splayed legs long after I'd come, fingering my loose, blown out hole and lapping at my drained, extremely sensitive cock, keeping it hard despite my confused mewling and questioning eyes. He was still hungry for my jism, not at all satisfied; he was truly a glutton for it, I'd soon realize, that and so many other things...

I came again after some time by sheer force of physical manipulation, squealing wordlessly as my seed gushed into his slurping mouth. He greedily sucked that out of me as well -- and, to my horror, kept sucking. My hips jerked back and forth beneath him, but I wasn't going anywhere."Fuck, damn it -- please -- I can't --!" My voice was shrill and frenzied and weak.

His hand left my aching pec and closed around my mouth, cutting off my words until they crumpled into raw, muffled shrieks. The forced sensations jolting through my body were almost too much to handle, bleeding quickly from pleasure into a sharp, slippery torture that would never end...

I think I lost my mind. I tried to push his head away from my crotch, but my hands were still pinned beneath my back, arms still tangled by the fabric of my damned shirt. I could only twitch and wriggle and shriek into his palm while he suckled and fingered and washed my body with his hot breath...until my tortured cock had long since gone soft in his mouth, until I had melted into a trembling, heaving wreck of myself that could only beg him for mercy with the shrill, desperate whimpers of a wounded dog.

Finally he pulled away and pushed himself up, looming over me like a naked god. I was panting and sweating on my back, exposed and shattered into tiny pieces on the ruffled bedding below him, and he seemed satisfied by the state of me. His cock was still hard, and for a moment I was afraid he wasn't finished with me after all -- but he reached down and pushed my legs closed. My muscles complained sharply, and I realized this was the first time I'd closed my legs in what felt like hours. He turned me onto my side and grabbed the twisted fabric of my shirt, stripping it off my weak arms until I was finally free of it, finally as naked as he was. He let me collapse onto my back again, balling up the ruined shirt in his hands like so much trash.

He looked me over for a long moment, as my panting slowed and dissipated. "Gonna make some breakfast," he said casually, before he turned and walked out of the room.

I pushed myself into a sitting position after a few moments of booming silence, my shoulders numb and shaking like leaves. I could barely hold myself up. I felt drained in more ways than one, my brain a jumbled, muted mess. I looked down at my body...my body, not his, now that he was finished with it...and found myself in awe of its sorry state. It glistened with drying sweat, dark fur matted over the lingering blush that still decorated my skin. My muscled physique -- once a source of pride, of confident masculinity -- now seemed dangerously appealing, a landscape of finely-toned sensuality that had been used and abused for another's pleasure, and would be again. My swollen nipples were raw and bruised, flesh red and patchy around them. His rough, gripping hands had left crimson marks on my thighs, hips, chest, stomach...my buttocks stung where he'd slapped them. My ass and bowels throbbed dully, wetly, coated with his cum inside and out. I could feel it steadily leaking out of my open channel, pooling on the filthy sheets between my cheeks.

Turn your ass into my pussy...

"Fuck," I whispered. I could barely think, only feel...and I didn't know how to feel, or if I should even bother. I needed a shower. I needed to clear my head...

I put my feet over the edge of the bed, intent on standing...but it was too much for me. My legs were jelly. I let out a low, raspy sigh as I fell back into the sweaty quilts and his strong, druglike odor. I lay on my back even as the cold air crept over my cooling skin, sinking in and out of consciousness, drifting somewhere above the potent stench and sticky sheets of our fucking, a ghost newly born into a strange and dangerous afterlife.

Two more days...

MrMister23
MrMister23
107 Followers