Calluses Pt. 04: Bleed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt tears leaking from my eyes, a mechanical response to the rising pain, but I just clenched my jaw and focused on hating him, as if it could make me stronger somehow. "Get off me, man!" I tried to shout - but his massive forearm was bearing down into my throat all over again, making every word, every breath, a choking effort.

"Guess you just love your little pile of chicken guts," he growled against my jaw, teeth bared. "You really do think that was rape, what I did to you? That why you're so keyed up? That was nothing, boy. Trust me. What we had this morning was aconversation."

"Fuck yo--AAAGHH!"

He laughed right in my face as he twisted away at my other nipple, drowning my brain in a sea of sparks. "You never talk to me like that again, you fuckin shithead." He licked my teary cheek as I gasped against the pain, his tongue now traveling across the stubble of my chin...now pushing past my lips, demanding a deeper taste of me. It was nothing like the lusty, spontaneous kiss we'd shared the night before. It was hungry, possessive - meant to make me feel revolted, if anything at all - and I was hardly in the mood for it.

I clenched my teeth to keep him out, ready to bite if that didn't work - only to heave and buckle when he punched me right in the gut with his fist. Not as hard as he could have, maybe - but hard enough to make me double up, the wind knocked right out of me. His jaws closed over mine as I gasped for air, flooding me with his hot, greasy bacon breath. His strong tongue filled my mouth like an invading slug, pinning my own against my cheeks, my throat, keeping me too short of breath to resist as I grunted heavily through upturned nostrils. Both his hands were at my nipples again, twisting and flicking as I shrieked hoarsely into his maw, head spinning, vision blurring...

He pulled away, leaving me to collapse against the wall as the cold rushed in again. I was naked and coughing and barely able to stand, shocked into silence, feeling like a prisoner once more. The searing pain of my ravaged nipples and pecs burned its way up into my brain, merging with the shock of his fist against my abs, his filthy wet tongue punching deep into my mouth. He wasn't just strong; he was fast. Dangerous. He could kill me with his bare hands, if he wanted to...but that wasn't the only reason I was shivering now, and neither was the cold. I groaned miserably and leaned forward, as much to catch my breath as to hide my crotch from him...

He shoved me back against the wall again, and I was too woozy and browbeaten to stop him. My cock was throbbing between my legs, harder than ever, pointing up at him like an accusatory finger. It had left a wet spot on the crotch of his gray pajama bottoms, where his hips had pinned mine to the wall.

He smiled despite himself and stepped back a little, enjoying the mess he'd made of me. I watched the rage drain out of him in seconds...but I didn't really like what it left behind. "Oh, Mikey...you're just a babe in the woods, aren't you?" He stroked the slick spot of precum on his crotch with the pad of his thumb, the massive curve of his rising cock now tenting his pajamas, leaving nothing to the imagination. His other hand reached out to palm my flat, bruised belly, travelling down...

"Aw, man...I don't wanna be mad at you, boy...I wanna make this whole thing fun, even, by the end...but you're not making it easy, are you? I'd rather be making you feel good, Mikey...I really would. I get off on it so hard, can't get enough of it, really...and thatdefinitely ain't the usual when it comes to breakin in uppity boys like you. You're a special one, you've gotta see that by now...but you've still gotta be careful around me, understand? You have no idea what kind of man I am..."

Up and down my body his needy, groping hand roamed, while the other made slow, steady circles over the small of my back, like he was trying to sooth me somehow...or maybe just himself. It didn't matter; his words were making my insides go numb.

"Special or not, you ain't nothing but fuck-meat when you piss me off like that, college boy...and I might not hold back next time. That ain't a threat, either. Just a warning. I like you way too much not to warn you...so consider yourself warned, yeah?"

My fear of him was rising as fast as my arousal, making my head swim. I was trying to process what he was telling me, to convince myself of the danger I was in...but I just huffed and blushed as the wide hand on my belly sank lower, panting softly as he held me down with his eyes. His thick fingers tapped my balls lightly where they'd shrunk into my groin, awakening the dull, familiar ache. I barely kept myself from groaning, but we both saw my stiff prick flex against his wrist, teased by the pain, pink head swelling in its sheath...another slow, aching squeeze of my balls, and a pearl of hot precum appeared at its glistening tip, practically steaming in the cold air of the wrecked kitchen. The only sound was our breathing, heavy and ragged under the sighs of the wind at the windows. He didn't have to say anything else.

He closed in around my cock, squeezing tight as it swelled in his big, meaty fist. He wasn't stroking it, or hurting it. He was claiming it. "You know I'm gonna have to teach you another lesson now, boy." He managed to sound sympathetic, but he was leering down at me like a jolly, perverted uncle. "Can't have any more disrespectful outbursts like that...for your sake, understand? Got a real delicate ecosystem in this house..." He thumbed the tip of my cock, kneading a fresh gurgle of precum across the slick glans as he worked it free of the foreskin, exposing its sensitive wetness to the cold, dry air and smirking when I tensed and quivered for him. I hung my head, as if I could hide my face from him, as if I wasn't still naked and cowering under him. He yanked on my cock, pulling me into him. It hurt, and I yelped.

"Understand?" he asked again.

I nodded against his meaty shoulder, not sure I even remembered the question, and let myself go completely numb inside. I couldn't look at him. What the fuck had I been thinking, talking to him like an equal? Acting like I had any power at all? He'd called my bluff, and I hadn't even known I was bluffing. I felt like a child lost in a strange place, at the mercy of my own incompetence...I should have just kept my mouth shut. Should have just gone along on his ride, left well enough alone...

I managed to glance up at him, crumbling under my own shame, hoping to read his face. He just winked at me, unknowable, and squeezed my cock one last time. "You're thinking about all this too much, bud." He was running his hands over the patch of silky hairs on the small of my back, now tracing the curve of my spine with his thick fingers. It felt good. "You're still trying to control what happens to you. You gave that up, though, remember? Eh...guess I can't blame you. Most people don't really understand something like that until their first big fuck up...they need somebody to drive it home for them, and I obviously haven't done that yet...so I'm gonna do that for you now. Puts a wrench in my plans...but your little pucker'll just have to stay tight a bit longer, yeah? Not that I'm complaining..."

His hands came down on both of my ass cheeks with a pair of stinging slaps, wide and rough and startling, and he held them tight as my naked body jerked against him. "Alright, boy...alright..." My hands had flown to his shoulders, resting lightly, and I could feel the last unseen mountains of tension drain out of him at my touch...scaring me, but also making me feel the slightest bit powerful in a weird, new way. He sighed, heaving like a landslide, pecs against pecs. "I'm gonna show you what's what now, Mikey. Gonna give you some fuckin perspective..."

His callused hands moved up my flanks, shoulders...until one clamped across the back of my neck, a familiar steel vise, and my stomach sank down into the floor.

He walked me into the living room at the end of his arm, where he turned me around and made me sit on the couch. "Stay," he ordered, and I did, the leather shockingly cold against the bare skin of my thighs and glutes, making my balls shrink up even further. I tried not to think about all the possible ways he might cause me pain, tried to assure myself he wasn't going to kill me at the end of it...that he really did like me as much as he said he did...

He was squatting at the black cabinet beneath the flat screen TV, fumbling with cords and wires and hidden things. His ass was round and firm in his pajamas, daring me to look at it. I did, for a tiny second, and could not blink away the crude, faintly aggressive thoughts that followed.

He glanced back at me without turning his head, caught me staring. I looked down at my clasping hands under a spike of guilty shame, bracing myself for his response...something furious, painful...but it didn't come. In fact, I thought I saw the glimmer of a grin as he rose and settled beside me like an earthquake, radiating heat. His giant cock was hard and heavy in the basket of his loose pajamas...but I made myself focus on my feet, toes sinking into the shaggy carpet far below. That keen, vaguely metallic pseudo-taste was rising in my throat like a drop of oil in a glass of water, telling me I was close to throwing up. Another lesson, he'd said. A hard one. My skin broke out in a fresh layer of cold sweat...and now I was shivering all over, cock softening between my legs once more.

"Hey." His heavy knee nudged against mine and stayed there, cloth against skin. "Relax, boy. This first part is easy. We're just gonna watch a movie, that's all -- an instructional video, like. That sound too hard?"

I shook my head, numb and ready to believe him. He smiled, warm and good, before turning his focus back to his work. He had a boxy laptop computer across his knees, screen open, thick fingers dancing across the keyboard with surprising precision. A long black cord ran from the back of the laptop, across the carpet, and into the cable box beneath the television. His computer's desktop was displayed on the giant screen, and the cursor was digging through a folder simply called "01." Inside were a number of smaller folders, each with a name like "DRUGGIE," or "PUNK BOY," or "SALESBITCH."

I didn't know what was in those files, but it was obvious I was just another in a long line of guys he'd given gross, demeaning nicknames. Guys he'd probably fucked. I didn't know what to think about that, but it made me feel very...small.

He chuckled beside me, and I felt even smaller. "Don't worry, boy. I don't even remember half these idiots. Poppin their cherries was like wringing out a dirty mop. This one, though...this one was special. Just as special as you, pure cherry and hot as hell...but he was rotten. Taking your virginity was a beautiful thing, Mikey. Rare like a four leafed clover. I'm thinking maybe you don't appreciate just how good it was, because you've got nothing else to compare it to..."

He opened the one called "JOCK BOY," revealing over a dozen video files. He clicked on the first, and the screen became a wide shot of a dim living room, blinds shut tight against the streetlight, a giant leather sofa in the center. The same one we were sitting on now, I quickly realized, and the same living room. I glanced around with a surge of panic, searching for all kinds of hidden cameras, but I found nothing.

He belted out a laugh, probably because I looked like a scared rabbit. "Oh, don't you fret. I don't have the energy to screw around with recording equipment these days. Besides, I only made these movies when Ireally didn't like the poor bastard..." His beefy hand encased my jaw and turned my face to his, thumb tracing the edge of my bottom lip in a way that almost felt loving. "I do like you, Mikey. Really. I know you don't believe that now, but you will after you see this. I want you to believe me..." He gently turned my eyes back to the giant screen. "So pay attention."

The door was offscreen, but I heard it open after the rattle of its multiple locks and latches."You're late," I heard him say -- his voice, rather, from the speakers on either side of the screen. It was hard. Angry.

"Holy shit..." muttered another voice, muffled as it stifled a nervous laugh."Why're dressed like --?"

"I told you not to be late. We're gonna do this the hard way now. Get in here."

"Come on, man..." It was a young man's muffled voice, reedy and whining, thick with the local southern drawl."I just wanna get this bullshit done with, okay? I'm not about kinky role-play shit like thi - HEY!"

There was a scuffle offscreen, then a sharp click - a yelp - and the door slammed shut. Stumbling shadows fell across the carpet, and then the Chief entered the shot. He was a bit younger than he was now, his beard jet black without a spec of gray, but his eyes were just as hard, imperious, hungry. His body was the same as well, hulking and powerful and fully decked out in his dark blue police uniform. His massive pecs strained against the tight fit of the starched shirt, his black belt snug around a waist slightly thinner than the one he had now. I drank in his younger body with a strange, creeping lust, much different than the whorish churn he'd been cultivating in me...but it was gone before it started, smothered by the events unfolding on the screen.

He was dragging a younger man into the room, a beefy redhead who looked close to my age. He wore a letter jacket over his t-shirt, purple and gold, jeans tight on his thick legs. He was built like a linebacker, lean but strong, and bigger than I was. Almost as big as the cop, in fact, but it didn't matter. He'd been handcuffed, wrists bound at the small of his back, broad shoulders straining. He was twisting uncomfortably in the cop's grasp, helpless and overwhelmed despite his obvious strength, his face betraying that sickening feeling I knew very well."I said I'd do it,"he was whining, bewildered by the sudden roughness."You don't have to -"

"I told you not to be late!" the cop roared, happy for the excuse. He gripped the jacket and flung him around, screen reeking of casual domestic violence...and then he was pressing the jock's squirming body against his own, as the younger man finally gasped in shock."Be glad you wore the right clothes, jock boy," he grumbled as he lifted the back of the letter jacket, watching the jock's meaty ass jerk about in its jeans as he pinched and squeezed it."Did that much right at least, you fuckin idiot..."

The jock's broad back was to the camera, hefted up onto the toes of his tennis shoes as the giant cop groped him, entire body stiff as the cop began to nibble and tongue at his throat. I could see him trembling from head to toe, much as I was trembling now, and I felt nothing but sympathy for him.

The Chief was watching me, and he chuckled again. "Don't you go feeling sorry for this ginger piece of shit, boy. He earned every bit of what I gave him. Found him sniffing around his old high school after he drank his way out of college, trying to sneak his prick into a fourteen-year-old girl...found out she wasn't the first one, either. Dirty pig just couldn't stand not being the popular football star anymore, I guess, especially after flunking out in the real world...but that ain't no excuse to fuck a minor in the back of his truck, especially not after midnight in the goddamn high school parking lot, which is right where I found him...so yeah. He needed a lesson. Got him to trade his own ass for a second chance, same as you...but I had no reason to be nice to him. Opposite, in fact. On top of being a statutory rapist, he was a rude little shit to boot. Just looking at his cocky face made me wanna hurt him..."

"Time's up, you fuckin perv," growled the cop on the screen, muffled by the flesh of the kid's throat."Gonna make sure that fat little prick shrivels up tight whenever you even think about a pom pom..."

The jock was sniveling now, turning his head away from the cop's hungry mouth, and I got a good look at his face. He was strikingly handsome with a broad, copper-dusted jaw, stormy gray eyes, and a full head of shaggy red hair. Masculine in a sexy, beautiful way, the way the cop made me feel when he wasn't terrorizing me. He was grimacing, gritting his teeth, skin flushed red as he began to panic...but the assault on his body was only getting bolder. I shifted in my seat, fighting another well of anxiety, dreading whatever horrible thing I was about to witness...

The Chief whistled softly next to me as the jock squirmed on the screen, his hand running over the bulging mound of his crotch. "Damn...he really was a looker, wasn't he? He knew it too, which kinda ruined it...but in a good way, you know? Made him...ripe. Like he was just begging for exactly what I wanted to give him."

"Wait..." the jock gasped, drawing my attention back to the screen. The younger Chief had him bent backward across the beam of his forearm, pushing his shirt up to expose the toned, delicate musculature of his pale, heaving torso. A thin streak of copper hair shot up between a perfect set of stretched abs, spreading like wildfire across the straining mounds of his pecs until it swirled and faded at the edge of each broad, pink nipple. The cop gave a lusty grunt and yanked at the kid's shirt, harder and harder - until it began to tear, ripping at the seams.

"Wait!" the jock bleated angrily, his body yanked around with the bigger man's pulling, but of course the Chief ignored him. With one final, vicious tear, he ripped the shirt right off his captive's torso.

"For what?" the cop snarled."You've had this comin." He tossed the ruined clump aside, grinding his hips into the jock's naked belly. The letter jacket flared out as it slid off his shoulders, revealing more of him. He looked like a ravished woman on the cover of a trashy romance novel, even if there was nothing remotely feminine about him. It wasn't much different than I may have looked that morning, scared and blushing, wearing only the shirt he'd ripped open.

The cop's free hand was groping roughly across every inch of his prize, licking his teeth, eyes narrowing on the jock's quietly mortified face."You remember what you told me?" he asked, leering at the smooth young muscle he now possessed."Say it."

"Anything you want," the jock whispered, barely loud enough to hear, and I felt dirty.

"Exactly." He fondled the jock's meaty pecs, thumbing his big pink nipples, making him squirm."Right now, I wanna mark up this perfect skin you've got, boy...pedo perverts got no right to look this pretty..."

The jock was plainly terrified now, eyes shimmering as he watched the hungry mouth lower itself onto one of those nipples -- and then his entire body heaved as the Chief began to chew on his bountiful flesh like a mouthful of hot steak."Nooooo no, stop-stop-STOP!" he wailed, now thrashing mightily against the bigger man's greater strength, hands grasping at nothing behind his back."You're fuckin hurting me man, STOP IT!"

The Chief gave an irritated grunt when the jock kicked him in the shin, and very nearly dropped him. He pulled away and slapped him hard across the face, ringing like a gunshot in each speaker. The kid's head was tossed away from the camera by the force of it, and his body went limp in the cop's arms."Pleeeease..." he whined, but it changed nothing.

The Chief just smiled his cruel, crooked smile and went right back to chewing on those bright red pecs, making the body in his arms buck and twist, making him thrash and kick and squeal like a pig again -- only to have it cut off by another brutal slap that drove his face against his other shoulder, now in full view of the camera. Tears drenched his scruffy cheeks as they puffed in and out, panting, blood glistening at the corners of his mouth like roses in bloom. His leaky gray eyes got wide as the ravenous maw returned...but he set his jaw and made his body go rigid. He began to hyperventilate between pained yelps as the cop's teeth gnawed away, but he was letting it happen, stoic and pliant even as the gnawing jaws travelled south across his ribcage to devour the meat of his firm, quivering belly...but the Chief was relentless, and before long the jock was sobbing like a child.