Calluses Pt. 04: Bleed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A glaring sheet of pain tore across the meat of my ass cheek -- an exploratory strike, lighter than it had to be, but enough to let me know what kind of lesson he had planned.

The jock, of course, was hardly so lucky. The cop held me there, making sure I was watching, his wide hand resting across the burning cheek where he'd struck it. We watched his younger self beat the jock's pale, cum-splattered ass with an open hand, plainly sadistic. The pleading jock was bucking his hips about like a cornered animal, trying to get away, but it was no use. The firm, fuzzy globes rippled like jello under each angry strike, quickly turning pink, then red...clenching hard enough to squeeze the remaining jism from his sloppy channel, flaccid little squirts that joined rest of the sticky load now soaking into his hairy perineum and pink, shrinking balls. He was screaming now, and weeping, and begging like a child --

The Chief closed the laptop. The television screen went black, the speakers went quiet, and then everything was still and cold.

The world slowly came back into focus, the erotic heat of the jock's vivid deflowering now dispersed like morning fog. I remained bent over the cop's hard lap, catching my breath and sobering up much faster than I wanted to. I had just watched a guy get...I'd just watched this cop brutalize somebody. If it hadn't been a rape, then it was damned close...and I'd been so horned up, unable to think straight, after watching a few minutes at most. What the hell was wrong with me...?

I clenched my eyes shut, trying not to think about what the cop really was. I just had to keep my head down until tomorrow night, take what he gave me, and do everything possible to avoid ending up like one of the nameless guys in his secret collection of costumed snuff.

"Up," he ordered, all but dumping me onto the floor as he rose to his feet. "Time to put your money where your mouth is." He helped me up, and led me out of the room. I didn't allow myself to indulge in fear, or dread, or worry. Distractions would make me hesitate, and I had no intention of making him even the slightest bit angry with me. Not again. I just focused on flexing my cock to keep it hard, which kept my mind at the very edge of the intoxicating lust of his heat, his scent, his hulking physical presence. It was pulling me right back into the horny, immoral wreck I'd been in his lap, ready to snuff out my higher brain function all over again...but he'd really liked me that way, so that was where I'd stay.

We returned to the frosty white haze of the kitchen, surveying the mess he'd made of it -- rather, the mess he'd made because of me.

It was a disaster. Eggs and meat and shattered bits of a broken plate littered the floor, the heavy wooden table flipped on its side against the far wall, chairs scattered everywhere else. It felt like the scene of an ancient accident, the ruins of a lost civilization.

He grabbed the only chair left standing, turned it to face me, and sat down in the middle of the kitchen with his hands planted firmly on each trunklike knee. "Come here," he ordered. A command. He was staring me down, daring me to hesitate...

I didn't allow myself to think. I bowed my head and went to him, one step after another, until I was standing between his knees. My erection bobbed in full view, making me feel like a pervert in a public park.

He patted his thigh. "Go on now. Assume the position."

I grimaced at every possibility that flashed through my head. "What position...?"

"Right here on the floor, boy. Hands and knees. I want to see your ass --my ass. Now."

I swallowed a pointless glimmer of embarrassment, something my old self might have wallowed in, and did as I was told. I was on my hands and knees in front of him seconds later, presenting him with my ass, feeling like a dog for some reason. His warm hands were immediately on my waist, pulling me closer to him...and then he was lifting my knees off the floor, my hands shuffling across the filthy tile to keep up, until he'd pulled my thighs back around his waist. Much of my weight now fell upon my shoulders, my open palms, and my spine arched naturally as he settled my pelvis in his lap. His thighs and knees were supporting my lower half, my cock now dangling loose between our open legs, inches away from his crotch. The muscles of my arms and back flexed and strained to keep my upper body off the floor, my feet swaying in the air above my bent knees, just behind his shoulders. This was a very awkward position...and very vulnerable...

All this maneuvering had spread my ass cheeks open in his lap until I could feel cold air against my hole alongside the heat of his belly. I tried not to think about the crude, intimate display he was enjoying. The brunt of his hard cock was slowly grinding against my taint like a billy club, barely held in check by the fabric of his pajamas...raking against it, teasing it, stopping just short of tapping my exposed pucker. I could feel myself winking up at him as I allowed the lurking dread to fill up my guts once more.

"You look so good like this, boy..." he rattled from behind me, rubbing the fuzzy flesh of each meaty globe with his rough palms, tracing the fur of the cleft with his fingertips. I felt my dick twitch between my splayed legs. I lowered my head and watched it swell where it hung beneath my hips, dripping steadily between his knees. I tried to keep the sensation of his hands on my skin from clouding my thoughts again, but it was no use. My entire body was tingling, wanting to be wanted...though my mind knew it was a trick, because my pleasure was currently the last thing on his mind. He'd made that much clear by now.

"You ready for this, Mikey?"

Of course I wasn't...but I just nodded. One big hand now firmly gripped my waist, held me still...and the other crashed down onto my bare ass an instant later, bringing an explosion of sharp red pain that made me quake in his grasp. The sound of his open palm on my flesh was louder than I thought possible in that stagnant air, like thunder just before a lighting strike -- and the electric pain that followed made me grunt and gasp at the same time, so sudden it nearly ripped the strength from my wobbling arms --

Another explosion shook the other cheek now, thunder and lightning, just as loud and just as powerful. I barely kept myself from shrieking, arching my back even further instead, giving him a lewd, straining show. He slapped the same cheek again -- again -- and then he was rubbing the inflamed, tenderized flesh in a circular motion, back and forth, making it linger...making it grow...

You can do this, I tried to tell myself, but I knew I wouldn't last. I'd never been spanked like this before, never felt this kind of hurt. I already wanted to beg him to stop, which was a very bad sign...

I hissed, nearly whimpered -- but now he was spanking the other cheek again with a chaotic pace that was impossible to predict, keeping me off balance -- unable to anticipate, unable to see what he was doing -- beating me into sheer panic with raining bolts of raw misery. The soft blue kitchen tile blurred in front of my face, and I realized I was tearing up...

Now he was rubbing my ass again -- now spanking it -- now rubbing it to the point of searing white heat -- now pummeling both ass cheeks at the same time with all his formidable strength, flooding the room with my startled gasps, and the whacking racket slamming down into the meat of my ass like a merciless machine.

I finally broke wide open under this endless torrent of abuse, my entire world now distilled into searing red pain. I let out a long wail that quickly sank into a raw, hitching sob, my legs and shoulders and back all heaving and trembling and thrashing with each terrible blow, held firmly in place by his death grip on my waist. My frantic struggles only made him hotter for it, and the blows kept coming -- harder than before. My ass was shattered into fresh numbness with each powerful slap, quaking and quivering like someone else's meat.

I collapsed down onto my elbows before long, forearms sticky with cold globs of egg. This only raised my ass higher, to better receive his punishment...but he'd already beaten the strength out of me with cold, brutal efficiency. I was panting through the uncontrollable sobs that shook my body, unable to think beyond his pummeling palms. I was beyond resisting him by then, my poor ass reduced to a rippling, paralyzed mound in his lap...

He reached below my hips and grabbed my balls, twisted -- and a fresh cloud of aching pain burst up into my stomach, robbing me of my voice even as I tried to scream. This only made him laugh, a cruel sound. "Wake up, boy! You're missing it!"

I was up again now, arching my back as I whipped my head around to beg him with my eyes -- only to see him leer down at me as my shockingly red ass bucked in his grip with a life of its own. Jesus Christ, he'd already beaten me so raw...

He chuckled warmly at the sight of my face, satisfied enough to leave my balls alone to throb like open wounds. Both hands went back to spanking my newly inflamed ass cheeks, back and forth like a pair of drums, on and on and on, sending my head right back down into the tile below, snuffling and crying all the while.

There was no escaping it, no end in sight. I was blubbering like a child, face burning red along with everything else, gushing tears and snot. The searing agony of his punishment was consuming my entire being, not limited to any single blow, but spreading -- consuming -- arching up and down my spine, my belly, everywhere else. His voice...he was saying something. How long had he been speaking?

"You done fighting me yet, boy? You done playing grown up? Huh?" His hand slammed down against my taint and grazed my balls, turning my next sob into a shriek. I tried to answer him, but all that came out was a desperate, gurgling clump of vowels, as if I'd forgotten how to speak. My arms were shaking like saplings in a hurricane, barely holding me off the ground. My groin was throbbing, aching all over, and my ass was on fire. His other hand came down in rapid succession on a single cheek, like a machine gun, the worst attack yet, and I thought I'd go insane right there on the floor.

I howled and tried to crawl away, losing control -- but his other hand had clamped down on my waist once again, holding me firm against his lap as the endless attack went on. I threw my head down and bellowed now, utterly at his mercy. My forgotten cock flopped and dangled between his knees, long since soft -- and yet it was leaking like a sieve, spattering precum across the tile beneath me...no, not precum. I'd pissed all over the floor, like a rabbit in a trap.

"Better answer me soon, boy!"

"I'm done!" I wheezed, throat ragged from crying. "I'm sorry, sir...!"

And, just like that, it was over.

I was left draped over his lap, panting, sobbing, whining through my teeth, every muscle tensing for another wave of abuse. He held both throbbing globes in each of his paws, crushing them until the flesh bulged between his knuckles, making me wriggle and whimper as the pain swelled into something new, threatening to split my skin open. He pulled them apart, smashed them together, spread them again, and spit right into the steamy wet cleft. I felt the hot glob against my hole, felt it dribble down into the sweaty fuzz of my taint.

"I'm gonna be real disappointed if I have to do this again," he growled, but I didn't believe him for a second. I just sniffled quietly beneath him, slowly regaining my sanity one small piece at a time...though I worried I'd never feel pride, or dignity, or confidence again. Jesus...I really am nothing to him...

Something split apart inside of me, stinging to the core with a tight, a fleshy friction -- he was fingering me, twisting in and out...now adding a second, making me clench around them, in and out...now fucking them right down to the last knuckle with each rough, tunneling stroke, twisting inside like he was trying to excavate me. It sent tremors all over my sweaty body, not all of them good. I was still pretty loose from the morning fuck, but I was caught off guard, far too tense for comfort.

"Take it, Mikey. Let me teach you how to fuck a cock with this sexy ass...let me in, boy..."

I took a deep, shuddering breath...and pushed it out as a long, slow sigh. My hole relaxed around his fingers as I did, accepting their intrusion, letting him go deeper for the sake of my own survival.

"Good boy," he rumbled with generous approval, and dug deeper. I grunted at the dull, punching sting, which only added to the throbbing soreness everywhere else...but, after the hell he'd just put me through, I welcomed this familiar pain. I even found myself grateful for it, hoping it would lead to something more, something to erase the last twenty minutes...but my prostate wasn't his goal. He was training me to open up to him, wider and deeper...using force, and pain, and measured morsels of approval, as if he were breaking a fighting dog. There was nothing sexual about it, at least not for me, but I took it.

Another sloppy glob of spit dropped onto my hole. Another finger entered me alongside the rest, stretching...

He whistled. "Shit, boy -- look at you go!"

I'd found my stride, finally able to focus on controlling my own body, instead of being controlled by the pain. The entire cleft of my ass was massaging his buried knuckles to the steady rhythm of his probing. I panted with the effort, sweat stinging my eyes...and it was starting to feel good. He hummed his praise, kneading my swelling taint with his thumb. "Okay, Mikey...here you go, then...you've earned it."

He was punching deeper now, fingers burrowing towards the base of my hanging dick, searching for his prize. He found it easily, right where he'd left it, and the raking, burrowing knuckles now focused their assault on that tender, hidden bulb of me...

In seconds I was huffing with each downward punch of his slick, knobby fingers, my hole frothing wetly as he stirred, forcing it open...and then I was gasping from the pit of my stomach, shuddering all over with each swollen pulse of pleasure...and now I was moaning like a horny sow, limp thighs falling open around his waist, letting him have me.

"Got your number," I heard him grunt. His buried fingers hooked down around the gaping ring of my hole...now pulling it open with a stretching, simmering pain that made my entire ass spasm against it, unraveling as I moaned through clenched teeth. "Look at that..." he cooed, heavy and husky with lust.

His free hand spanked my raw ass cheek again, and my channel slammed shut against his fingers -- or tried to -- giving him the vulgar show he wanted to see, making everything tighten up all over again. I caught an angry gasp in my throat, rigid from neck to knee -- and then he spanked me again, as hard as he could, and twisted his fingers as my ass spasmed around them, mulching the pleasure of my sweet spot in a fresh blender of aching pain. I bellowed then, the head of his hard cock grinding against my bucking taint.

I nearly burst into tears when he raised his hand for a third slap. His punching fingers, his pummeling hand -- if he put me through another round of spanking now, I knew I'd break for good."Please!" I wailed -- and then I was nothing but a raw nerve. "Please..."

I twisted my spine around to face him again, to beg him one last time, hiding nothing. His face was stern and hard, blurred by the tears in my eyes. "I can't -- I can't take anymore..." I was pushing the words out between hitched, blubbery sobs that shook my entire body, more pathetic than I'd ever been in front of another human being, but it hardly mattered. There was only him. "I get it, man -- sir. I get it, sir." I sniveled, oozing pure sincerity. "I won't ever talk to you like that again. I...I promise."

He locked eyes with me, and I couldn't look away. After a long, searching moment, he let his hand fall -- made me flinch away from him -- but the blow never came. He was gently nudging his way beneath my hips instead, hairy knuckles brushing my tender balls aside as he took my stiff cock into his warm fist. He slowly pulled it back between my legs, making me groan at the strange, contorted pleasure, arms shaking beneath me. The attack on my prostate had left me engorged, throbbing in his open hand as I grew to full hardness in seconds.

I whimpered and sank back down onto my forearms. He kneaded the supple belly of my swollen cock with his thumb, root to glans...now pulling the foreskin away from the slick head, exposing it completely. I felt a hot stream of precum gush and drool from the tip of my cock, twitching and lewd, and I heard myself moan for him...

"This is all I ever need to know about you, Mikey," he said gently, his voice a balm, and I knew it was finally over. "This right here..." He ran his thumb along the sensitive ridge of my slippery cockhead, fingering it like a clit, making me simper as my ass began to melt around his knuckles. "Even after all that..."

I was high on him again, delirious and simplified. I'd forgotten everything beyond the possessive affection of his hands, his voice...

He lifted my hips from his lap, pulling me up as he rose to his feet. I tried to stand up, but my legs were numb, wobbling. I had no strength left, and then I was staggering, falling like a drunkard...but he was behind me, ready for it. He wrapped his giant arms around my ribcage, cupping each of my pecs in his warm, wide hands. He was holding my bruised, naked flesh against the cotton that covered his firm body, letting me bask in his heat. His cradling hips were soothing the tenderized flesh of my rear, cheeks throbbing pleasantly against the soft felt of his pajama bottoms. His long, hard cock was nestled between them, gently stuffing me in a way that made me feel safe...somehow...fuck...what was he doing to me...

His fingers were running through my chest hair, gently caressing my pecs, and I finally let myself collapse. I let him hold me. We stayed that way for what felt like hours as I slowly recovered, the only sound my low panting as it melted into even, trembling breaths. I sank between his massive pectorals as his broad chest rose and fell against my spine, like the beating heart of a giant. I could feel his pulse against my naked flesh, and I knew he could feel mine...both of them slowing at the same easy pace, until I couldn't tell them apart...and then he was gone, and I was cold again, but strong enough to stand on my own.

"Clean this mess up," he said from somewhere behind me, his voice flat.

"What?" I asked, just as flat. I was swaying...still in a daze...still swimming in his scent.

"You'll do anything I want. That's still the deal. Right now, I want you to clean this mess up." His fingers slid between my ass cheeks, tracing the hair that encircled my hole, but I was beyond flinching. He was hovering just behind me, teasing me with his warmth. "After that, I'm gonna want you to take a nice, hot shower...cause damn, boy...you fuckin reek."

I blinked, my cock deflating against my leg. I was suddenly, horribly aware of the fact that I hadn't had a shower yet, that I'd been covered with multiple loads of dried sweat, and cum, and...and ass, this entire time. The air was cold again, and I was naked and filthy, and the room was far too bright.

He went to the counter, grabbed a roll of paper towels, and tossed them at me. I managed to catch them, which finally shocked me back into full, sobering awareness. "Clean first. Get to it."

I went about righting the upturned table without a word, my nakedness gleaming like a diamond in my mind, as if I'd never grow accustomed to it. He meandered back into the nearby living room, where he leaned against the arm of the sofa. He crossed his arms and watched me work, his lip twitching under his black beard.