All Comments on 'Calm Before The Storm Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gratuitous sex unnecessary

Sex in this chapter did nothing to advance the story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Can't win for losing with you guys...

If there's no sex, I get bitter complaints. If I put in sex, there's complaints. The sex in this story was put in because it just came to me to do so, and so I wrote it in. But you guys need to figure out what the heck you want, because you can't have it both ways, it's either-or with sex scenes...

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 8 years ago
You're Doing Great!

I am not sure about anon earlier or the comments on the other stories but I still love seeing when you have posted a story. To be honest I go on a search each time I get on LE to see if you have anything new. My only suggestion would be to write for you and ignore anyone asking you to change your writing. So far your judgment has given us a marvelous journey with a colorful story. Thank you very much for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't force it!!!!!!!

If you feel right in yourself, about what you write then that is the best of the best.

I love your writing as it flows, making you think and getting involved within the story.

Good luck keep up the good work.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
I think having sex here was just fine

These shorter, interlude-like stories are the best place for the extended sex scenes. Not only do they not interfere with the more complex plots of the longer stories, it make more sense for them to happen when events don't require the characters to be so totally "on their game."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don cums.....

Out of his mouth and into his mother's mouth? A little typo.

Write your story. Sex does not have to advance the story. It can but it can also be used for character development outside of work for any/all your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well...

i'm surprised at the good ratings...found it too long, too convoluted, too many names.

english pretty good, however. thanks, but not for me.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

You're going great. Love the stories in their entirety. I know I'm still catching up but just keep writing.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Good ending beginning. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would anybody point to the part where Daniel Allgood and Messalina hooked up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES