Calm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. Do I have your permission to do so?"

"Go ahead."

"It's Ellie. I love helping her and seeing her get better, but it's hard sometimes, Sir. She doesn't believe things will actually get better. From time to time she says something so bleak it hurts my heart to hear it. I asked her once why she fights, and she said it was easier for her if she thought of everything she's going through as nothing but a challenge because you can win a challenge if you try hard enough."

Ruth squeezed her hands together and couldn't keep them still. "That's how Ellie put it. I spar with her, and I listen, but I have no idea what she's thinking. I'm out of my depth with her, but that's okay. She has someone, and that's the important thing."

She looked up at Tom, her eyes pleading. "I want us to start a new project, Sir. Something just between me and you. Something fun and exhilarating. I think you need it too, Sir. Ellie takes a lot out of us. We care for her, and we worry about her. And you're with her all day long. I want you to have something to look forward to and to plan out. Something..."

Tom laid his hand on her cheek and leaned forward to kiss her. It was more a touch of the lips than a proper kiss. "Let's go somewhere else, little girl. Wait for me in the bedroom. I'll put the cups away."

"Sir, please let me—"

"The bedroom." The look he gave her left no room for argument.

Ruth got up and left without a word of protest. Tom shook his head and started on washing the cups. She should've known better than bringing something like that up when Ellie could overhear them. Tom let his thoughts wander as he considered Ruth's offer. A new way to shape Ruth. Something to lose himself in together with his little girl. What could be more fun than that? Tom found Ruth where he'd expected she'd be, kneeling to the right of the door. "You can go get comfortable next to my armchair, little girl. And there's no protocol right now. Say whatever's on your mind."

Tom sat down in his chair and smiled when Ruth settled down to his right on the pillows he'd heaped on the floor. He put his hand on her head and gently stroked her hair. "It hasn't been that long since we re-enacted what Sebastien did to you. I know how hard that was on you. Are you sure you want to start on another serious project so soon?"

"This is different."

"How?"

Ruth looked up at Tom and rubbed her cheek against the palm of his hand. "That was about the past. This is about us, about now. I want to feel like I belong to you, Sir. Nothing feels better than that. With Ellie here, it's been hard to feel like that. I was more your equal in caring for her than I was your servant. But I want to serve you, Sir. Every day."

Tom sighed and leaned back in his seat, his hand slipped to the back of Ruth's neck and he idly massaged her slender neck. "I think you're right, little girl. It's been hectic and confusing and some things happened that threw me off balance, both with you and with Ellie. But I want to do this with you. We have to think through what we're doing though. I only want the best for my little girl."

"Thank you, Sir."

It was clear this was important to Ruth. Tom shared her sense of importance. It was time for them to go exploring again. Where things would lead them was a mystery for them to uncover together. They sat in silence for a while, each mulling over his own thoughts. Tom sent Ruth to make coffee, but it didn't disrupt the atmosphere of quiet focus in the bedroom. Tom put his empty cup on the side table and said, "Let's not think about what we'll do, instead I want you to tell me what you want to show me by doing it."

Ruth stared into the distance beyond the rim of her cup and didn't turn to Tom when she spoke. "I want to show you I can do anything at all under your guidance, Sir, so you'll be proud to have me. When I feel your eyes on me, I want to know how pleased you are. I want to master something for you, Sir. Something difficult to learn so you need to train me often. And I want it to push me as a person too. It needs to be something I haven't dared to do before. I need to show you I'm always growing because of you."

The bemused smile on Ruth's face when she turned to him made Tom laugh. He shook his head in mock disbelief. "And I'll make it work somehow?"

The smile didn't disappear when she nodded.

"Could you write that down for me in more words? Just put down anything that comes to mind. Help me understand. I'll think about it and see what I come up with."

Ruth's smile widened and her face lit up. "So you'll really do it?"

"Of course, I can't say no to a request like that."

"Sir?"

The tone of her voice made Tom lift his eyebrow, and he said "Yes, little girl?"

"Can your servant sit on your lap?"

"Yes."

Ruth jumped up and snuggled into his lap. In one smooth move she threw her arms around Tom's neck and pulled him in for a burning hot kiss. She had opened a door inside of her and invited her master inside. That he had accepted her invitation made her giddy with excitement. She didn't know what was to come, but this man would make it special. And that was worth pouring her heart into this kiss and into what she hoped would follow.

***

A few days later, Tom called Ruth to his study and when she entered, he slid a wrapped up present towards her on his desk. She stepped forward to take it, but Tom stopped her. "I've come up with an idea, little girl. After some thinking and a lot of looking around, I think I came up with something you'll like. If I'm wrong, then there's no harm done. Say no if you don't like it, and I'll find something else. All right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Open your present then."

Tom smiled when he saw how eager Ruth was to tear off the paper. Her hands froze when she uncovered half of the book cover and saw the picture on it. "Sir, what is this book?"

"It's a photography book. All the models are tied up. Some in simple ways, others in amazing ways. It's called Kinbaku or Shibari, in English it means tight binding. It's Japanese, and it has that wonderful Japanese philosophy behind it. They see these bindings as something that affects you on an emotional more than a physical level. Have a look inside, see what you think."

Ruth tore off the remaining paper and flipped open the first page. On it was a woman curled up into a ball, wrapped in a net of ropes. There was no way she could move. She hung suspended in a web made of cord. A little fly, caught and enveloped by a spider.

The second page showed another woman wrapped in a ropes, but this time the ropes continued upwards and formed a tree bare of leaves. The ropes traveled further down than the woman too and formed the roots of the tree. Ruth ran her fingers over the picture and wondered what it would feel like. What would she be thinking? Would she feel trapped under the earth? Or would she think of herself as a forest nymph entwined with her tree's roots?

Page upon page Ruth marveled at the intricacies she saw. Different lighting, different poses, different ropes. It was all moot. Nothing counted more than the model. She was always the center of the piece. Her expression, how she'd twisted her body. The pages flew by. They enthralled her.

When Ruth came to the end of the book, she looked up at Tom. He smiled and said, "You can look at it again if you want to."

"Thank you." Ruth took the trip through the pages a second time, but this time much slower. Her fingers traced ropes and limbs. She studied the models' faces to figure out what it had felt like for them. Every description and explanation was a treat to her. She wanted it to be her in those pictures. "Sir, this is wonderful."

"I think so too. When I imagine what you'll look like tied up like that... I can't seem to think of anything else."

Ruth swallowed and said, "Really, Sir? We can do this?"

"Yes, little girl. I want to do this with you."

Ruth looked back down at the book and closed her eyes. "I'd love to do it, Sir. But I don't know if it'll be much of a challenge, Sir. I mean, it's just getting tied up. It's not like I have to do a lot. I can see myself doing this tomorrow."

Tom took the book in his hands and flipped through the pages. "Not challenging? I guess some of the bindings in this book aren't very difficult. And the bondage we've done together so far was never very complicated. But you've only glimpsed what's possible. Shibari can be used with many goals in mind. The ones I want to explore with you are aesthetics, suffering and embarrassment."

"Embarrassment? I don't understand, Sir."

"I didn't buy this book just to show you Shibari. It's a form of art, and I want to get you in the most beautiful positions I can think and then play with you when you have no choice but to be played with. I might even photograph or film you."

Ruth blushed bright red and said, "Oh. I couldn't do that, Sir. That's just too much."

Tom put down the book, leaned forward and said, "That's not all, little girl. I spoke to your belly dancing teacher, and she told me you're having trouble leaning back far enough. She told me about other difficulties you're having too. I'll take everything you find difficult in your dancing, and I'll put it in the poses I want you to make. I won't let you get hurt, but I'll make our play something that motivates you to improve in other areas too."

He grinned at Ruth and said, "Tell me, does it sound intriguing yet?"

Ruth's mouth was open, but no sound made it past her lips. Tom smiled and said, "And of course, you can't slack off on your care for Ellie. She needs you just as she needs me. I'll allow other parts of your service to become less prominent or less frequent so we can focus on the practice we both need. I'll have to go see Cris for some lessons. She and Philip taught me everything I know about bondage. Anyway, work, Ellie, Shibari, service... Do you think you'll feel like you're serving me well, little girl? With so many chances to show me your love for me, I can imagine you'll be a happy little girl."

"Thank you, Sir. This means so much to me."

Tom got up from his chair and wrapped his arms around Ruth from behind. Her shoulders were tense, and she grabbed his hand in hers. His voice was soft when he said, "I won't make things harder than they need to be, and I'll care for you like I always have. If you feel overwhelmed, ask for free time. I need to know when you can't handle something."

Ruth turned around in his embrace and hid her face in his shirt. Her voice was shaky when she said, "You've thought things through this much?"

"Of course."

"Will it hurt?"

"Not in any way that's bad for you, little girl. We'll be careful so there's a smaller risk of you getting injured."

"But I'll like it?"

"Knowing you, I'm sure you'll love it."

Ruth turned up her face and with a big smile on her face, she said "I'll do it, Sir."

"You don't want to think it over?"

"It's ten times better than what I thought up. I love you, Sir. Thank you for this. It means so much to me."

"It's nothing, little girl. I do it because I want to see you happy." Tom bent down and kissed Ruth before she could thank him again. He picked her up off the floor and carried her to the bedroom. He put her down and took off her clothes. Ruth's hands were always touching him somewhere. She didn't want to let go. When she was naked, Tom undressed as well and they got in bed together. Ruth pressed her little body against his. The feel of his warmth sheltering her reminded her again of why she loved this man.

***

Ruth came home from work. Strange, Tom wasn't in the kitchen. He should be home, started on dinner by now. Maybe he was in his study. Not there either. The bedroom was empty too, and Ruth's breath quickened. If Tom wasn't here, then there was only one room left where he could be. The playroom. She smiled and hurried over to the playroom.

"I've been waiting for you, little girl."

Ruth kneeled down and got in position at Tom's feet. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Sir."

"I'm glad to wait, it makes the fun part so much sweeter. Something arrived in a package today. A long thing."

"Long?" Ruth glanced up and saw the coiled rope in Tom's hand. Her eyes fixed on it and her mouth went dry.

"Cat got your tongue?" Tom moved the rope around and Ruth's eyes followed it, entranced. Tom smiled and said, "Come closer, little girl. I want you to feel it."

Ruth shuffled closer on her knees with none of her usual grace and reached out for the rope. Tom grabbed her hand and said, "Not like that. Strip naked and drape yourself face down on my lap."

"Yes, Sir."

Her answer was soft, Tom could barely hear it. But she obeyed him. Her firm tush was available to him. There were so many things Tom could think of doing to it, but he kept it simple. He brushed a loop of rope along the tight skin. "Do you like how that feels?"

Ruth moaned.

"Answer me."

"I love it, Sir. It's really soft."

"I know. It's bamboo silk, and it's going to do wonderful things to your body." Tom slipped two fingers inside of Ruth's pussy and felt how wet and hot she was. He chuckled and said, "You've got plenty of ideas about how it'll feel, don't you? This rope is special, little girl. I'll wrap it around you body over and over. Little by little it'll get tighter. You'll be wrapped up like a beautiful, helpless present."

He pulled his fingers back and drew them across Ruth's back, sending shivers down her spine. "I'll tie your breasts, your arms, your legs... Rope all over you. There won't be a part of you that's not tied up. Can you imagine?"

Tom ran the soft rope across her back, teasing the skin he woke up just moments before. "It'll feel like this. Soft but firm. Tight. Hugging you. Restricting you. You won't be able to move, but you won't mind. You'll have nowhere to go and no place you'd rather be. Do you know what people love about this particular rope, little girl?"

Ruth startled when he slapped her ass to get her attention. She didn't want him to stop talking. "I don't know, Sir."

Tom took a length of rope and nestled it in the crease between her leg and her ass, letting it rest there while he brushed her wet pussy with another bit. Ruth squeaked as it bumped against her clit.

"You see.." Tom slid the rope back and forth across her thigh. "This rope is a little different. It holds a knot well, and you can tie a beautiful harness with it. It's soft and strong, but it slides around a little after it's been tied. So imagine what you're feeling now all over your body. Every time you move. Every time you breathe."

Ruth couldn't keep back her moans any longer. The rope kept bumping into her clit and the fire that Tom had set alight in her pussy demanded her to push back and get more of that.

"I'm going to tie you up today, and you won't be able to move. I want to see you helpless and squirming. When I'm finished, I'll leave you tied up for a while and by the time I untie you, the whole room will smell like a horny little girl. Your poor little pussy won't be able to help it."

Tom tapped Ruth's ass twice, so she knew to get off of him and then gestured for her to stand up before he stood up himself. He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to a mat he'd laid out. "I'll start in a second. I'll go slow. If anything bothers you, tell me right away. For now, I want you to think of nothing. Shut out everything. Focus on what you're feeling. Lose yourself in it."

He turned Ruth around and pressed a light kiss on her lips. "I'll make you beautiful."

With those words, Tom stepped back from Ruth and grabbed his rope. A flick of his wrist and the bundle uncoiled. The slap of the ends hitting the floor, sent a shiver along Ruth's spine. She watched Tom slide the rope between his fingers to find the middle. He put the end of the loop over her head, drew it down until it was centered between Ruth's shoulder blades and said, "Hold this."

And so it went. At first the rope hung loose against her body. Next, Tom made a series of knots. One just above Ruth's breasts, one below. Another at her navel and a fourth just above her pussy. Tom looked up at Ruth before he finished that particular knot and nestled it snug against her clit. The last knot teased the sensitive part between her pussy and her ass. Ruth's eyes went wide when Tom pulled the rope up along her back and drew it through the loop between her shoulders. This was different.

Next, Tom separated the ends of the rope and wrapped them around Ruth before drawing them underneath the front of the loop. "I have to cinch them so they get nice and tight later on. Do you like it, little girl?"

"Mmm."

Tom smiled and continued his work. To cinch the ropes, he drew the loose ends of the rope underneath the piece he'd just coiled around Ruth. The pieces of rope rubbed together and Tom saw in Ruth's eyes that that little fact didn't leave her untouched. "Your pussy's wet isn't it?"

Ruth looked down and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Is it because the ropes slide over each other?"

She shook her head. "No, I love how that feels, but it's not that. You're here, and you're looking at me. I know what's coming, but I'm not afraid. I want it. You look at me like I'm the only thing in the world, and I don't want you to ever stop looking at me like that. Tie me up, make me helpless. I don't care. As long as I know you'll be there to untie me and take care of me I'll be happy."

Tom smiled and cupped Ruth's cheek. "You deserve a kiss for that one, little girl."

"Please, Sir." Ruth closed her eyes as she leaned forward. Neither of them made a noise when their lips met, but the way Ruth clamped her hands into Tom's shirt spoke volumes. Tom stepped back and said, "Let's keep going."

The ropes had to be drawn through the gap between each set of knots. Every time, the ropes had to be cinched. Every time, the entire remaining length of the rope rubbed against Ruth's skin and her harness. It felt like Tom's hands touched her everywhere at once. Soft, sleepy moans escaped Ruth. She felt so safe and so horny. Her arousal had simmered at the start, but once she could feel the ropes on her body, it had turned up bit by bit. It was a sensual experience for her, so different from normal sex.

When Tom finished, he led Ruth in front of a mirror. Her breath caught when she saw herself. The white ropes crisscrossed her body like a honeycomb. The rope was taut over her flesh, but she didn't see any chafing. It was just snug. Tom's reflection stood behind her in the mirror. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her chest strained against the ropes, and she moaned. It felt like Tom was embracing her. Ruth startled when she felt his arm on her shoulder.

"Little girl, we're not done yet. Lie down on the mat."

"Yes, Sir."

Not a hair on her head even contemplated disobeying. Ruth had rarely felt this calm, loved, safe and excited at the same time. It was surreal. She gracefully kneeled down and then laid herself on her belly.

"Put your arms on your back so your fingers are close to your elbow."

Ruth obeyed and moaned when she felt Tom deftly tie her wrist to her elbows. This bit was more familiar to him. After he secured her arms to the harness, Tom said "Lift your feet now."

Ruth's calm wavered as her excitement won out. She still felt wonderfully safe, and it made her body want to explore that pocket of safety. Soon, her ankles were tied together and a last rope connected her ankles to her wrists. "Everything's okay? Nothing too tight?"

"I'm fine, Sir."

"Good, I'm glad it worked out this well so far. It's amazing, little girl. So worth the effort to see you like this. And it's about to get better. Tell me if I stretch you too much."

Tom tightened the last rope and secured it, completing the hogtie. The arch of Ruth's body was a sight to behold. Her breasts and her pussy were lifted off the mat. Tom could see her lips glisten underneath the ropes hugging her slit. "Okay?"