All Comments on 'Calming a Bull'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
intense

love your precision in painting the whole picture... loved the detail , choice of words.. its missing nothing

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Wilson should make Kevin an uncle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now the brother

Should make Wilson make Kevin his bitch boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another whore

yep the communists have recruited one more whore to their cause.

kinda pathetic when there is no reason to get upset over a "name", but lesser peoples do. It goes to show who the more refined and cultured happen to be (even if name calling isn't indicative of such). Then again, burn down the city and loot the black businesses - that'll teach the crackers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Woman's Sex Can Move Mountains!

Your powerful story was well-written and erotic. My wife, ever the psychologist that she is, noted you tapped into a powerful archetype. It has been around for thousands of years. Namely, the female (sister, wife, or mother) of a male (brother, husband, or son) comes to his aide.

The woman uses sex to defuse a potentially dangerous situation or advance the family’s economic/political interests. This did not disappear in modern times; even in advanced countries like Europe and the USA. And, it is quite prevalent in the third world.

My wife is from an upper-class family in South America. She had a mouthy brother and her father’s real estate development projects needed approvals to proceed. I should note that my wife is a 9.9 out of 10, extremely intelligent, and ruthlessly pragmatic. Even without anyone telling her, she knew her good looks, sex appeal and sexual performance could resolve a lot of problems.

In middle school my wife cut a deal with a neighborhood thug, that her dumb-ass brother had offended. My wife was a virgin and that was what she offered him. Fortunately, he was decent enough to go slow and teach her about sex, instead of just raping her. She learned lots of great positions, she found that she loved sex and, in her two months of serving him, she discovered herself sexually.

On the business side, she knew enough about her father’s real estate development projects to know he needed a boost in getting zoning approvals. So, all on her own, in high school she got a summer internship at City Hall. (It evolved into a part time job during the school year.) Ostensibly, she worked in the Office of Tourism. However, they shared space with Urban Planning. Soon, she was on “permanent loan” as the personal assistant to the Chief of Urban Planning. Her parents thought she was still with the Tourism office.

In her two years there, all of her dad’s real estate development projects were approved and he was able to diversity his other major projects across the entire country. She enjoyed gaining those approvals by working on her back! She was the chief’s personal lover, and later he shared her with about seven other powerful, influential guys during that time. They romanced her and the sex was great. They were very generous, showering her with jewelry, clothes, shoes, and accessories. And, even a full-ride scholarship to the best university in the country.

One day, her mother caught her sneaking the first batch of gifts into her room; and insisted they go to Starbucks to talk. She cut right to the chase, “Look, you went to work on such and such a date, and two months later your dad’s first project was approved.” Then, she did a quick timeline and connected the dots on the other project approvals.

Next, she said, “There are no secrets in our neighborhood. I know that you bailed your dumb-ass brother out, back in middle school, by giving your virginity to that thug. And, I know he taught you to love sex! Now, you’re using your sexual charms down at City Hall, aren’t you?” My wife nodded yes.

Lastly, she added, “I’m so proud of you for using your pussy to get approval on your dad’s projects! I spread my legs for more than a few guys, decades ago, when your dad was first staring out. And, I thoroughly enjoyed the illicit sex!” My wife gasped in shock and said, “Why, thanks mom, for being so supportive!”

My wife shared everything with her mother. However, they agreed not to tell the brother or the dad about any of this. Also, they moved my wife over to live in her spinster, auntie’s house, which was conveniently located next to the private catholic high school that my wife attended. Auntie was supportive. She gave her the master bedroom, which had a private dressing room/closet as large as the bedroom. The only catch was, that she had to share all the juicy details, with both the auntie and her mother.

I met my wife, when she was 18, at a party in the American embassy. As we danced and talked, she eventually asked me about my career. I said, “I’m an international real estate consultant working for a shopping mall developer headquartered in Chile.” She smirked, hugged me, and said, “I think we might have a future together!”

She was clever enough to slowly, grow me into my future role of cuckold husband. She didn’t want to keep secrets from me, like her mother had done with her dad. So, she eventually told me everything. Most importantly, she wanted me to clearly understand how much she enjoyed the romance and wild sex, with those other men, for a quid pro quo.

There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing her come home from a late-night dinner of “business development” dressed to the nines. By then, she is generally “sans panty” with cum dripping out of her soiled pussy onto her silk stockings, which are held up by a garter belt I bought her!

As she guides my face to dine at the “y”, she gives me the same smirk she gave me at the embassy dance. She is now in her mid-twenties. Both her mom and auntie have told me that she has at least another 5 years of “business promotion” in her, before we start a family.

One night, in the heat of passion, she told me, “I hope we have several good-looking girls. I’d like to pass on the tradition their grandmother began!”

In closing, we thank you for the excellent story!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 4 years ago
Tantalizing

You really know how to tell a story. The way you described the characters the first few paragraphs had me hooked! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES