Calpurnia Awakens

Story Info
Calpurnia discovers her multi-faceted sexuality.
5.3k words
4.33
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucius and his young wife Calpurnia lived in a comfortable villa on the banks of the Tiber on the outskirts of ancient Rome.

Lucius, a senate official, was often away on business. On this occasion, he had been abroad for a month and was not expected back for at least another week. Calpurnia was left at home with only her maidservant, Decima, for company.

Calpurnia busied herself as best she could. She tended her peristyle garden; took long strolls along the Tiber and visited local markets. It was a rather lonely existence, but Calpurnia didn't mind. Married for less than a year, she loved Lucius and accepted her husband's regular absences as the one downside in her otherwise happy life.

The warm summer day was drawing to a close. Calpurnia ate a light evening meal and then treated herself to a long, lingering bath. Her maid Decima, a pretty twenty year old girl, had laced the bathwater generously with Calpurnia's favourite oils: rose oil for scent, lavender to relax her mind and geranium to lift her mood.

Calpurnia reclined in her warm bath and listened to Decima's foolish chatter. The maidservant reminisced about the boy who first kissed her; she spoke at length about her new love interest, namely the "cute" Marius who worked for the local wine merchant; she described in hilarious detail the farcical time when her drunken brother-in-law tried unsuccessfully to have his way with her. Calpurnia allowed her maidservant to ramble. It amused her and it distracted her.

Rising from her bath, Calpurnia stood as Decima dried her off with a towel. The only hands that had touched her body in the last month were those of Decima. Calpurnia enjoyed the sensations as Decima carefully dried each part of her body. No region was left unattended and Calpurnia could not help draw breath as Decima patted dry her intimate place.

Decima dressed her mistress in a short linen tunic, drawn in at the waist by a length of golden rope, and placed sandals on her feet. Calpurnia then moved to the garden to enjoy the sunset. The huge blood-orange sun had painted the sky crimson.

Calpurnia was just twenty one and had relinquished her virginity to Lucius on their wedding night. Although still a novice, Calpurnia adored sex and it had become a vital part of her life. She therefore longed for Lucius to return and for the resumption of their passionate love-making.

So poor Calpurnia sat alone in the garden watching the sunset; her body relaxed by her bath, but gripped with sexual tension. Decima reclined silently on the floor of the porch, keeping a respectful distance between her and her mistress, but close enough to serve if called upon. She watched and admired Calpurnia, whom she rightly considered to be supremely beautiful.

"Hello, anyone at home?" came a voice from the vestibule. The voice belonged to Livia, Lucius and Calpurnia's neighbour. Livia, a single woman just turned forty was from a wealthy family and was of independent means. Livia had befriended Lucius and Calpurnia from the day they came to live next door and was a regular visitor. Bisexual, Livia secretly lusted after both Lucius and Calpurnia.

Decima escorted Livia to the garden where Calpurnia, glad to have some company, greeted her neighbour with a warm embrace. Livia maintained the embrace for far longer that might be normal for a sisterly greeting, but Calpurnia thought nothing of it.

Decima scurried away and, without needing to be asked, returned in a trice with a platter of wine, dates and grapes.

Calpurnia and Livia enjoyed the victuals served to them by Decima. They talked as friends talk: not about anything in particular, but about how their day had been; the local gossip; the price of linen.

Calpurnia and Livia rose to take a stroll around the torch-lit garden. Livia complimented her young neighbour on her skill as a gardener. As they ambled, Livia's right hand clasped Calpurnia's left hand. It was a skilful manoeuvre which Calpurnia hardly noticed. They continued hand-in-hand, their shoulders brushing together, and when they laughed at a shared joke, their foreheads met and Livia put her arm around Calpurnia's waist.

Moving inside to the atrium, the women relaxed on plush couches, sipping their wine. Calpurnia's feet were bare and her legs exposed to the knees. The low cut line of her tunic did little to hide her cleavage and the luscious shape of her firm breasts. Livia moved to sit by Calpurnia's side, kicking off her sandals as she did so. Calpurnia rested her head on her neighbour's shoulder, nestling her forehead under Livia's chin as a child might snuggle into a parent. Livia draped an arm around Calpurnia and held her close in a warm, comforting hug.

Livia could not help but notice Calpurnia's edgy, distracted, demeanour. After a few moments of silence, Livia asked "Calpurnia, what's wrong, you're as taut as the strings on a lyre."

The abrupt nature of this inquiry was like the turning of a key in a lock for Calpurnia. She promptly burst into tears and shook like a leaf. It took several minutes for Calpurnia to regain her composure.

Livia said "I am so sorry my darling, I didn't mean to upset you, but I could see that all is not well. Tell me what distresses you so."

Calpurnia explained through her sobs that she missed her Lucius terribly. Choosing a euphemistic phrase, Calpurnia said "my nights are so lonely without him."

Livia required no further explanation. Her young neighbour was clearly gripped by pent-up sexual tension and it had all become too much for her young mind and body.

Livia faced Calpurnia and asked "then why not take a lover?" "I can recommend several if you like" she added with a wry smile.

Calpurnia, somewhat startled by the proposal, replied "I could never be unfaithful to Lucius with another man."

"But you are assuming I meant a man!" laughed Livia.

Calpurnia look quizzically at her neighbour. "What do you mean Livia?"

"Darling Calpurnia, many of my lovers are women" said Livia, "and when two women make love to each other, they are not being unfaithful to the husbands. Sisterly love is quite a different thing to that between husband and wife."

"Have you never experienced the love of a woman?" asked Livia.

Calpurnia replied "no, but I did once have a crush on my school teacher, Drusilla. I still dream about her. Actually, I have been dreaming about her a lot of late."

Livia sensed that the opportunity to seduce her young neighbour had finally arrived.

"Close your eyes Calpurnia" said Livia "and pretend I am Drusilla." At this, the older woman's hands gently cupped Calpurnia's face and guided it toward her own.

Livia kissed Calpurnia softly on her mouth. Livia's tongue probed the girl's closed lips asking to be admitted. Calpurnia's lips duly parted, allowing Livia's inquisitive tongue to enter and mingle with her's. The kiss became deeper and more ardent.

Livia's hands moved to Calpurnia's body as they continued to kiss. She stroked Calpurnia's back, held her waist and cupped the girl's buttocks.

Livia guided Calpurnia to stand up and, taking hold of the rope dangling from Calpurnia's waist, led her prisoner-like to the master bedroom. Once there Livia untied the rope, which fell to the floor, and brushed aside the shoulder straps holding up Calpurnia's tunic. The garment joined the snake-like coil of rope at Calpurnia's feet. Calpurnia was now naked.

Livia observed that Calpurnia's nipples were stiff, her vulva swollen and red and her labia glistening with moisture. There was no hiding that Calpurnia was sexually aroused. So far, so good, thought Livia.

Livia quickly disrobed. Her skimpy tunic was held up by a single strap over her left shoulder. Pushing the strap aside and placing her hands by her sides, she wiggled her body to shake the garment to the floor. Now naked too, Livia raised her arms to the ceiling, palms up and fingers splayed, and said "ta-da" as she grinned playfully at Calpurnia.

The two women took a moment to admire each other. They were both possessed of tight, curvy bodies. Calpurnia was a brunette and her neatly trimmed pubic hair formed a dark fringe above her otherwise exposed pussy. Livia was a blonde with a fully shaved vulva. Her labia and clitoral hood resembled a delicate pink orchid. Both had full firm breasts, prominent nipples, slender waists and peach-like bottoms. Livia was the taller at five foot seven, but only by a couple of inches. They took it in turns to twirl the other around before Livia playfully smacked Calpurnia's bottom and pushed her onto the bed.

Lying alongside the girl, Livia's demeanour now changed from playful to serious. Livia was acutely aware that this was to be Calpurnia's first experience of lesbian sex. It mattered enormously to Livia that her young lover should enjoy every second of this initiation. Livia remembered with great fondness every detail of her first time, and wanted with all her heart that Calpurnia should be left a treasured memory too. She took her responsibility seriously.

Livia began caressing her young neighbour's body with kisses, strokes, licks and sucks. She deliberately left Calpurnia's pussy to last as she wanted to build up to the moment. She kissed Calpurnia's mouth and neck, sucked her breasts, kissed her tummy and then moved to her inner thighs.

Calpurnia closed her eyes and gave herself up to Livia, allowing the older woman to do what she may. With eyes closed and in the silence of the night, Calpurnia's conscious mind was focused on her sense of touch. She liked not knowing where the next caress would be planted, the anticipation being as almost as thrilling as the touch itself.

Livia rolled Calpurnia onto her front. Livia then separated the cleavage between Calpurnia's buttocks and used her tongue to probe the girl's anal opening. Calpurnia had never been rimmed before and her heart almost leapt from her chest when she felt the intense sensations caused by Livia's tongue flicking over her sphincter. The sheer intimacy of this taboo act thrilled Calpurnia.

Rolling Calpurnia onto her back once more, Livia now concentrated on the girl's soaking wet pussy. Livia tenderly kissed and licked every inch of Calpurnia's vulva, from her perineum to her clitoral hood, tracing the folds of her labia with her tongue. Then, inserting two fingers deep into Calpurnia's vagina, Livia sucked and lapped at the girl's clitoris.

It took no more than a minute for Calpurnia to experience an explosive orgasm. Her fists clenched, her back arched and her body shook. Calpurnia cried out loudly; lights flashed upon her inward eye and she momentarily passed out.

Livia held Calpurnia in a tight embrace; their arms and legs wrapped around one another. Livia wanted Calpurnia to enjoy every second of those delicious feelings that follow the crescendo of an orgasm.

Calpurnia's month-long sexual fast was finally over. Release, when it came, was not, as she had anticipated, through the masculine attentions of her virile husband, but via the feminine ministrations of her tender neighbour. Calpurnia felt a sudden surge of intense sisterly love for Livia and she wept as she rained a barrage of ardent kisses over her neighbour's lips, cheeks and neck.

Having rested awhile, Calpurnia began to feel playful and eager to continue her lesbian initiation. Her hands began to explore Livia, starting first with her breasts, then her back and then her buttocks. Calpurnia wanted to rim Livia; so thrilling had it been for her, she must reciprocate! Turning Livia over onto her tummy she kissed her lover's buttock cheeks before concentrating on her anus. Livia, being experienced in this art, allowed her sphincter to relax, allowing Calpurnia to probe into the portal, first with her tongue and then with her index finger, lubricated by the moisture oozing from Livia's pussy.

Livia rolled onto her back and Calpurnia came alongside, their heads touching. Calpurnia's free hand reached down to Livia's aching pussy. Taking Calpurnia's index finger, Livia used it to trace the margins of her clitoris, showing her student how she liked to be touched. Calpurnia and Livia's mouths and tongues intertwined as the younger girl delicately stroked her lover's pussy, bringing Livia to a heart-stopping orgasm.

They again lay in each other's arms, both basking in waves of intense orgasmic elation. They had been so engrossed in their love-making; they hadn't noticed Lucius watching them from an unlit corner of the room. His trip had been cut short and he had crept into the bedroom while Calpurnia was taking her bath, hoping to surprise her. The surprise had been all his!

Stepping out from the shadows, Lucius announced "well ladies, I knew you were friends, but I didn't know that you were such good friends!"

The women were taken aback by his unexpected presence. They went to cover themselves with the bed sheet, but Lucius stopped them. "Girls, please don't be shy. What I just witnessed was beautiful and I am sorry to have startled you."

Calpurnia could see the huge bulge in Lucius' tunic. She looked at Livia and whispered in her ear "shall we have some cock for dessert?!"

Livia laughed and whispered back "why not, he looks as though he needs a good fucking and who am I, to deny a man what he needs in his own bedroom!"

The two girls took the smiling Lucius by the hand and undressed him. They placed him on his back on the bed, with one on either side. The girls stroked Lucius' body, kissed him passionately and worked their way down to his erection.

Kneeling on the floor, Livia and Calpurnia took it in turns to fellate Lucius. One sucked and licked his glans while the other stroked and fondled his balls and perineum. The girls paused occasionally to kiss each other passionately. They grinned conspiratorially at each other, thrilled at the sheer naughtiness of their game.

Livia mounted Lucius and rode him cowgirl style. Lucius then fucked Calpurnia from behind, knowing how much his wife liked the position. Livia rubbed Lucius' buttocks and balls as he pounded into Calpurnia's pussy. Next, Lucius laid Livia on her back, stood before her, draped her legs over his shoulders and fucked her deep and hard. Calpurnia fondled Livia's breasts and clitoris as she was being serviced, helping Livia to an intense orgasm. The sight of her husband copulating with another woman excited Calpurnia and she masturbated to a climax as she watched.

Eventually Lucius lay on his back while the girls sucked and stroked his cock and balls until he reached his well-earned climax. Livia, who had been sucking Lucius at the moment of his orgasm, received a mouthful of semen. She moved over to Calpurnia and parted the girl's lips with her hands. Livia allowed Lucius' cum to spill from her mouth into Calpurnia's. The girls kissed passionately; their mouths lubricated with Lucius' semen, and beamed triumphant smiles at the deliriously happy Lucius, as his seed dribbled from their mouths, over their chins and down onto their breasts.

The experience of her first lesbian encounter followed by her first ménage à trois proved to be a rite of passage for the previously meek and passive Calpurnia. Livia had awakened Calpurnia's bisexuality and had shown her that it was ok for a woman to seek out sexual gratification, rather than waiting passively for a man to bestow it. Seeing her husband fucking another woman had not provoked any feelings of jealousy or insecurity. Instead, it had opened her mind to the exciting possibilities of a polyamorous marriage.

Calpurnia, Lucius and Livia reprised their threesome encounter regularly over the ensuing weeks. Livia would also visit Calpurnia when Lucius was not at home in order to continue her young neighbour's education in Sapphic love. Lucius and Livia had trysts of their own, but always with Calpurnia's knowledge and approval.

Two months later Calpurnia was again alone in the villa. Lucius was on business in Padua in the north and Livia was visiting her sister in Pompeii in the south. Calpurnia's sexual longing mounted as the days without two her lovers passed, but this time the more confident Calpurnia decided to do something about it! She devised a campaign to seduce Decima.

Calpurnia and her maidservant were more like girlfriends. They were of similar age and of similar disposition. Decima had worked for Calpurnia for a year, during which time she had become devoted to her mistress. Calpurnia knew that Decima would do anything she asked of her and secretly liked having this latent power over her maid.

On the day of Calpurnia's planned seduction of Decima, the two girls had spent several hours weeding the garden and planting new shrubs. That evening Calpurnia relaxed her bath. Decima entered the chamber and added a pitcher of warm water to the bath, but as she made to leave, Calpurnia said "Sit with me Decima; I would like your company."

Decima needed no second asking. She adored spending time with her mistress. So Decima reclined by the bath, chatting away and admiring Calpurnia's beauty. From time to time Decima glimpsed Calpurnia's nipples and her pubic triangle through the cloudy water and this excited her.

After chatting for a while Calpurnia said to Decima "Come and join me in the bath. You have worked hard today and the warm water will ease your tired muscles." Decima was somewhat taken aback by the suggestion and hesitated. "Now come Decima, don't be shy" entreated Calpurnia, "the bath is large and there is plenty of room for two!"

So Decima stood and obediently removed her tunic. Of Greek descent, Decima's complexion was a light olive and her young skin was smooth and flawless. Her long black hair was plaited and worn as a crown braid, this being a practical hairstyle for a working maid. Her breasts were pert, her waist slim and her bottom round and kissable. Decima's hairless pussy was framed by beautifully rippled labia.

Decima slipped into the water and took up a position at the far end of the bath facing Calpurnia. The maid was eager to remain respectful of her mistress and tried hard to avoid skin contact, but the bath, whilst large, was not so large that touching could be avoided entirely.

Calpurnia now began her seduction. First, she allowed her right leg to drift in between Decima's legs. She did this subtly, as though it had been an accident. But then, smiling mischievously into Decima's eyes, Calpurnia began using her foot to stroke her maid's inner thighs. The errant foot brushed against Decima's crotch and then slipped eel-like beneath Decima's bottom. Calpurnia used her big toe to explore the crevice between Decima's buttocks. Realising that this was no accidental contact, Decima joined in the fun, using her feet to stroke her mistress' thighs. The girls convulsed into fits of girlish giggles as their flirtatious game of "footsie" continued. It was great fun, but it was also very erotic.

"Decima" said Calpurnia, "turn your back to me, I am going to give you a massage."

Decima instantly obeyed, turning deftly in the slippery water and manoeuvring herself in between Calpurnia's legs, with her back to her mistress.

Calpurnia then administered a skilful head, neck and shoulder massage to her pretty maid. The evening was young and there was no hurry, so Calpurnia continued the sensuous massage for a full ten minutes. Calpurnia liked it when Lucius blew on her neck and ears during their foreplay. She did likewise to Decima, eliciting a soft cooing sound from the maid's lips.

Then, judging the moment to be right, Calpurnia leaned forward and kissed the nape of Decima's neck. The maid gasped. Calpurnia, encouraged by the lack of any resistance, gently kissed her way up the girl's neck and to her right ear. As she did so, Calpurnia drew Decima's body toward hers, wrapping her thighs around the girl, so that her prey was now fully docked between her legs. This allowed Calpurnia to comfortably reach around Decima's body and cup the girl's firm breasts. Calpurnia set to work, nibbling the maid's earlobes, probing the inner folds of her ears with her tongue, and gently twisting Decima's prominent nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Decima moaned and her breathing became shallow and rapid.

12