Calpurnia Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathwater began to cool and Calpurnia decided that it was time to move on to the next phase of her campaign. The girls stepped out of the bath and dried each other with towels. Decima's face was a picture. She was blushing, smiling meekly and staring adoringly at her mistress. To Decima, Calpurnia had become a goddess.

They sat wrapped in soft towels on a cushioned couch in the steamy fragrant room. Calpurnia lifted Decima's legs and draped them over hers. She turned her attention to Decima's dainty feet, massaging the soles with her firm hands. Then, lifting one foot at a time to her mouth, Calpurnia kissed, licked and sucked Decima's toes.

Decima had so far been the centre of Calpurnia's attention and was desperate to pleasure her mistress in return. Decima knelt at Calpurnia's feet and replicated the foot massage she has just received. She made love to Calpurnia's feet, kissing and sucking them in what amounted to an act of worship.

Calpurnia took the girl by the hand and led her into the main bedchamber. Casting aside their bath towels, the two women studied each other's naked bodies in the yellow light of the candlelit room. Calpurnia's slight height advantage and her somewhat larger frame, coupled with her status as the mistress, gave her a feeling of power over her maid that Calpurnia found very arousing. Calpurnia draped the girl's compliant body over the bed as one might drape a cloak over a chair and came to lie alongside her conquest.

"Is this your first time with a woman Decima?" said Calpurnia softly.

"Yes mistress, it is" Decima meekly replied.

"Then lie back and relax" said Calpurnia in a warm, almost motherly, reassuring voice.

So recently the student, Calpurnia was now the teacher.

Calpurnia began by kissing Decima fully and passionately on her lips, their tongues mingling in a slow sensuous dance. Calpurnia used the tips of her fingernails to trace lightly over the contours of Decima's body, starting from her face then progressing over her neck, breasts, tummy and, eventually, to the maid's inner thighs. This supremely delicate caress sent electric shocks through Decima's body and the hairs stood up on the back of her neck. Decima was now putty in her mistress' hands.

Calpurnia sucked the maid's pert breasts and kissed her way down to her pubic mound. Spreading Decima's petal-like labia apart with her thumbs, Calpurnia slowly and methodically licked her way up to her maid's clitoral hood. Decima was soaking wet and tasted sweet. Her large, engorged clitoris was standing erect like a miniature penis. Inserting two fingers into Decima's vagina and lapping gently at the girl's clitoris, Calpurnia set about bringing the girl to a climax. It did not take long!

Calpurnia delighted in her seduction of her maid. Previously a submissive partner in the bedroom, she had now established her credentials as a dominant lover. She guided Decima's hand down to her vulva and showed the girl how she wanted to be touched. Decima stroked Calpurnia's clitoris and labia gently and rhythmically, kissing her mistress' breasts, neck and mouth as she did so. Calpurnia allowed the maid to pleasure her and was content for the orgasm to take its time. When it came, the climax was powerful and sustained, lasting a full minute.

The girls embraced and fell asleep in each other's arms. They awoke the following morning with no sense of embarrassment. They resumed their respective roles, which had never been that of a formal mistress-servant nature. They had simply moved from being friends to being lovers.

Emboldened by her new-found sexual assertiveness, Calpurnia began to consider what other sexual campaigns might amuse her. It was Decima's idle chatter that inspired the next project.

A regular topic of Decima's conversation was Marius, the wine merchant's errand boy. Decima clearly had a "thing" about the lad, but he was shy and would run a mile every time she tried to engage him in conversation.

"You want this boy, don't you Decima?" said Calpurnia.

"Yes mistress, he is cute and well, I am attracted to the shy and awkward types" replied Decima.

"Very well, you shall have him" decreed Calpurnia.

Calpurnia took great delight in hatching her plan to deliver up this gift for her servant girl. She and Decima discussed every detail; giggling and becoming aroused as the finer points were agreed.

The campaign began by Calpurnia dispatching Decima to the market with a large order for wine. Marius duly arrived the following day, pushing a barrow laden with amphorae.

Decima directed the boy to the wine cellar and he quickly unloaded the delivery. He appeared keen to get away.

Calpurnia paid Marius, but as the boy turned to leave she said in a harsh commanding tone "I did not give you leave to go. Get inside. Your work here is not yet finished."

"Bu bu but Mistress, your delivery is complete" pleaded a bewildered Marius.

"Perhaps my delivery is complete, but yours is not" said Calpurnia cryptically, "now follow me; there is further work for you yet."

Marius had just turned nineteen. He had lost his virginity in a brothel aged eighteen, a birthday gift from his elder brother. A scattering of sexual encounters had followed, but Marius was held back by his very shy nature.

Calpurnia led Marius into the villa via the servant's entrance, barking "get in there" as she pointed to an inner windowless bedroom, lit by a skylight. This was, in fact, Decima's bedroom and she followed her mistress into the chamber. Marius, brought to the room like a lamb to the slaughter, saw that he was cornered with no means of escape. He was genuinely frightened.

"Now" barked Calpurnia to Marius, "take off your clothes." The boy stood transfixed, unable to move, his eyes agog. "Strip I said" snarled Calpurnia impatiently, raising her voice and adopting a haughty imperious tone. She hardly recognised herself. The meek mild-mannered Calpurnia had been replaced by a demanding, ruthless bitch.

Marius knew he had no choice but to obey. Any sign of dissent in front of a wealthy customer would likely be reported back to his employer and that would inevitably lead to a severe thrashing. So Marius removed his sandals, his money belt, his tunic and finally his loincloth. Now naked, he tried to cover his manhood with his hands.

"Hands behind you back!" snapped Calpurnia, "I want to see what you're made of." The trembling boy placed his hands behind his back. "As I thought" said Calpurnia in a sneering tone, "a tiny miserable little prick" and, turning to Decima, with grin and a wink, "it appears they have sent a puny boy to do a man's work!"

In reality, Marius was a muscular young man and his circumcised penis a good seven inches long flaccid. Calpurnia's derision was, of course, intended to humiliate the boy. Her secret smile and wink to Decima was as if to say to her maid "hmm, you have good taste my girl, he is quite well hung, isn't he!"

Decima undressed in front Marius as per the plan. She removed her clothes slowly and provocatively, looking intently into his eyes throughout the performance. She came within an inch of his body as she paraded her nakedness, but made no contact. Calpurnia had decreed that apart from verbally humiliating Marius, he was to be visually tormented. When the striptease was over, Decima reclined on the bed, her legs apart, fingering her pussy.

With Decima naked and in position, Calpurnia took her turn to strip. Like her maidservant, Calpurnia turned her disrobing into a dance-like performance. She revealed her body gradually and as she did so, she licked her lips; tweaked her nipples and, turning her back to Marius, spread her legs, bent over and parted her buttocks to exhibit her pussy and anus.

The sluttish display by the two women achieved its purpose. Marius' penis was standing erect and glistening with pre-cum. So aroused was the boy, beads of pre-cum rolled down his shaft, over his balls and dropped to the floor. His engorged cock twitched.

Calpurnia growled "now, you pathetic excuse for a man, I want you to give this lovely girl a good hard fucking, and make it last -- this is for her pleasure, not for yours."

Marius obediently walked over to Decima, who was now on all fours presenting her pussy at exactly the right height. Marius stood as he penetrated Decima and began fucking her. He took it slowly, knowing that he would be scolded if he came too soon. So fuck Decima he did; long and hard, as directed.

Calpurnia took a garden cane from behind the door. It had been placed there by the girls as part of their plan. Calpurnia began whipping Marius' back and buttocks as he rhythmically thrust in and out of Decima. Calpurnia did not hold back: each lash caused Marius to wince and left a bright red streak on his pale skin. Calpurnia was merciless: the boy's whimpering and obvious distress merely egged her on. She relished the sound of the cane as it whooshed though the air and smacked against the skin of the boy. Above all, she took delight in dominating the powerless subordinate.

Decima released a loud guttural howl as a shattering climax spread throughout her body. Marius tapered off his thrusting until he was almost motionless, but the strong involuntary contractions pulsating through Decima's vagina coaxed the boy to his orgasm and he ejaculated inside her.

Milky white semen oozed from Decima's pussy as Marius withdrew. She lay on her back with a gleeful smile, stroking her cunt and licking her cum-covered fingers.

Marius reached down to collect his clothes, but Calpurnia, excited by the animalistic copulation she had just witnessed and by her own sadistic part in it, wanted servicing too. She pushed Marius into a chair and, kneeling before him, took his penis into her mouth. She could taste Decima's sweetness on Marius' cock as she fellated him back to an erection.

"Lie on the bed" Calpurnia ordered. She cared not that the recently inflicted wounds on Marius' back and rump would rub painfully against the coarse blanket. On the contrary, the idea of inflicting further pain excited her all the more.

Calpurnia mounted Marius reverse cowgirl fashion and set about riding him, grinding her hips to maximise her pleasure. Her orgasm came quickly and she dismounted him in a triumphant mood. She did not want the boy to cum inside her: as far as she was concerned he was nothing more than a dildo to be used and then cast aside.

Decima saw that Marius's cock was still stiff and twitching and took pity on the boy. She took his penis in her right hand, fondled his balls with her left, and masturbated him vigorously until he came, shooting cum onto her breasts.

"Now get out, you little worm" barked Calpurnia to Marius.

Decima placed a gold coin in his hand, as per the plan, as he scurried naked out of the villa, clutching his clothes under his arm.

Calpurnia's sexual awakening was now complete. Her bisexuality had been unleashed, her predatory side had won its first scalp and the seeds of a sadistic dominant fetish had been sown.

Calpurnia continued to enjoy making love with Decima and Livia, sometimes separately; sometimes together, as well as her regular love-life with Lucius. She engaged in new conquests with both men and women over the ensuing years, but her love for Lucius never faded and their love-making grew into a life-long adventure.

Decima married Marius. They served together in the household of Calpurnia and Lucius for the rest of their days. There was never a dull moment!

12