Calvin & Polly

Story Info
Calvin falls for church lady.
1.7k words
4.34
16.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers

Back when I was knee high to a short duck my folks moved to small town USA. We started attending the morning services of a small country church. Every single service there were two women who sat in the same seats every service. They were mother and daughter. The daughter had never married and was considered an old maid.

I was young and dumb and ask mom what an old maid was.

Mom said that it was a woman who had never married. I found out later on as I grew older that the daughter was still a virgin. I just could not see how this lady could be a virgin.

Polly wasn't a beautiful woman but neither was she ugly. She was a woman a man would be proud to have on his arm. She had beautiful auburn hair, green eyes, and very kissable pouty lips. She stood about five-foot-five and weighed 130 lbs at the most.

When I turned eighteen I had been working on the farm and had built my body up to where I had started developing some muscles in my arms. I had grown to an even six foot and weighed about one-hundred-seventy-five pounds. I had brown hair, brown eyes and had developed a cowboy style dress code. Western shirts with jeans, boots and a hat. I drove an old chevy pickup that was still in good shape.

I had, numerous times, told my parents that Polly was going to be my wife. They would just chuckle and go on.

One Saturday I bought a big bouquet of flowers and headed straight for Miss Polly. When I pulled up to her house, she was sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair enjoying a summer breeze.

I walked up to the front porch and handed Miss Polly the flowers.

"Good afternoon Miss Polly. These flowers are for you. I was hoping if you didn't mind I'd like to take you to lunch and enjoy an afternoon together."

"Lord have mercy Calvin. I'm almost old enough to be your mother." Polly said. "Come on in and let's put these flowers in some water."

"I have admired you for a while now and am now old enough Miss Polly. I would be right proud to be your man."

"There is nothing in this world I would enjoy more than having a strapping young man as yourself to want to be with me but, you need a young woman your own age."

"Miss Polly, can we maybe sit and talk some and just see what might come about."

"OK Calvin. Let me get us some lemonade and we can sit out on the porch in the swing."

As Miss Polly prepared two glasses of lemonade I went out and sat in the porch swing. Miss Polly joined me a few minutes later. As we sat we talked about church and the town and talked a little about ourselves. I told her some funny stories and she told a few herself.

For the next few weeks I would go visit Polly and take her flowers. We would sit in the porch swing and talk and drink lemonade. I finally asked Polly, "Polly, would it be OK if I held your hand. You don't have to if you would rather not."

For a moment she did nothing but then she reached over and placed her hand in mine. Afterwards she leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Calvin. People will not understand. People can be cruel Calvin. Cruel and mean. If people know of a relationship like this they will refuse to accept it."

"Tomorrow I am going to sit with you in church. You are now my girl. And I will allow no one to speak bad of you. Will you be my girl Miss Polly."

That day Polly became my girl. I was eighteen and Polly was thirty-six. From that moment on I sat with Polly during every service. We enjoyed dinners together and she would even cook for me and we would sit on the front porch and watch the sunset and drink lemonade.

One evening as we sat in the porch swing Polly asked me if I had ever made love to a woman. I told her I never had. She took my hand in hers and asked if she could be my first.

I said, "Polly, there is nothing in this world that could stop me from wanting you. I have wanted to make love to you as far back as I can remember. But only if it is what you truly want to do."

"Calvin, my young lover. Take me now. I am now and always will be your girl. Make love to me Calvin."

Polly led me into her bedroom and she began removing her dress. As she did so, I began removing my clothes. As we each stood there nude we studied each other's bodies. Polly must have been ready for this because her pubic hair was trimmed nice and neat. I could smell her perfume and it was causing me to grow and boy did I grow. I wasn't big but I was sporting at least eight inches.

"Take me Calvin but, be gentle, this is also my first time. Calvin, I have grown to care for you more than I should. I think I'm falling in love with you Calvin." Polly said with tears falling from her eyes. "Take me, my lover."

I walked over and took Polly in my arms and kissed her. As I put my lips to hers her tongue began searching and I welcomed her into my mouth as my tongue entered hers. As we stood there kissing our hands were all over each others bodies. We were lovers learning together as we began our journey into that erotic world that only lovers share.

I picked Polly up and lay her on the bed and eased down beside her. I began kissing her breasts and she was amazed at how sensitive her breasts were and how wet she had suddenly become. As I eased farther south she began trying to stop me. I looked in her eyes and told her that this is what I wanted. I wanted to drink of her juices and hoped that she would want to do the same. She nodded her OK and I tasted pussy for the first time in my life. As I licked I used my fingers to explore. I found a little nub that she called her clit and discovered that she was very sensitive there also and stored that away for future use. When I touched her clit again she began to orgasm. I was thrilled over the taste of her fluids and enjoyed very much licking her and headed for her breasts.

Polly decided it was her turn and started kissing my nipples and then started easing down. When she got to my cock she kissed the head and began licking around it. She held my balls in her other hand and began taking me into her mouth. As my cock entered her mouth I began to feel like I was getting close. When I warned her she clamped down and went to actually giving me head. I began shooting my load into her mouth and she swallowed the first but held on to the last. When I was done she eased back up my body and kissed me. Little did I know she still held part of my load in her mouth. I must say with all honesty though it wasn't bad.

After we both had come, we rested for a bit and suddenly out of nowhere a bottle of wine materialized. She also had a couple of glasses hidden in a bedside drawer.

Polly poured us each a glass of wine and we toasted to our new found love for each other. After the glasses and wine were returned to the table Polly asked me to lay on my back.

Polly sat straddling my body. She took my cock in hand and held it pointing straight up as she eased down onto it. Suddenly she stopped when she got to the barrier. As she eased down a little more, even though there was pain, my cock went through the barrier and Polly and I both had just lost our virginity. As we slowly made love she wrapped her arms and legs around me and began to weep. As we both orgasmed I held Polly tight close to me.

Even though she was crying she refused to let go. When I asked if she was OK all she said was, "I love you. I love you Calvin. I love you so damn much. I just can't believe the love that I feel in my heart for you. My heart feels like it could explode at any moment."

That first day that you stepped up on my porch I thought that you would visit a couple of times and then disappear. I never dreamed it would actually come this far.

"You know Calvin, if I lose you now it will hurt like hell."

"Thats just it Polly, you are stuck with me because Polly, I want you to marry me. Will you marry me Polly?" Calvin asked.

"What about your mom and dad Calvin? What will they say?"

"My parents have known for years that I wanted to marry you. They already consider you their daughter-in-law."

Polly hugged Calvin while big tears fell from her eye's. "OH Calvin I love you so very much."

"I love you Polly. You are now officially my girl."

"What do you say to another round of sex."

"Polly dear you can have all the sex you want from now on but, only with me."

"You got it, lover."

Even though my parents wanted me to wait, Polly and I were married that summer. I told my parents that Polly and I felt like we had time to try for at least two children and was eager to get started.

We actually went on to have three children. The first pregnancy produced a beautiful son. The next twin girls. And life just keeps getting better.

CowboyRick
CowboyRick
11 Followers